Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:01 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2973956 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (2260) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
A girl that is not sexually attracted to you doesn't love you,in fact women don't love at all, they only respect and submit to authority, if she's not giving you steady sex in a relationship and being on her best behavior trying to please you and make you happy, you have wasted your time

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 13, 2021
A woman in her desperate years can feign sexual attraction or submission to secure your commitment trying to beat her fertility clock, be on guard, don't take up used Hoes who are intrinsically worthless in character and fertility

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 1:13pm On Jul 13, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]It might also be because They no longer have the patience to be arguing back and forth on that particular topic.
Which exactly is the point.
Make your take known and move on. If someone doesn't agree with an aspect of it (and clarification is sought intelligently), try and clarify it.
Anything after that leads to an unnecessary back and forth. Derogatory words then come into play.
There is no way someone who can't handle supposed online trolls can handle real time women in real life (women that we all agree are born red-pilled).

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
Skepticus:

As far as I'm on this thread, I'm red pilled. Who are you to tell me what is the red pill? I do what I like and I make my own rules. If i come from some other thread to argue and choose sides, without contributing anything, how is that your business? If I self improve, make money and spend on women, how is that low self-esteem? Remember, women's hypergamy makes them attracted to and fûck ONLY wealthy men in Nigeria.

You better leave this thread and go make money. Red Pill Nonsense TUUEHHHH!
Nawa for you o grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 1:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
A girl that is not sexually attracted to you doesn't love you, in fact women don't love at all, they only respect and submit to authority if she's not giving you steady sex in a relationship and being on her best behavior trying to please you and make you happy, you have wasted your time
Frame this and display it on a golden pedestal sir.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
Oyin2212:

Nawa for you o grin

A lot of men (including the ones on this thread) are simply not "ready" for what is happening and what would hit them in years to come. Most are just in the manosphere looking for the part of the red pill that rationalize their blue-pilled ignorance and stroke their nonsense fragile egos. I'm doing that for them. We will be alright las las

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
AOMINE IN DAA HOUSE ,MOST PEOPLE HERE JUST WANT TO HEAR WHAT THEY WANT NOT WHAT THEY NEED

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
Stupidquestions:

It's a big problem in Africa...The disconnection between African parents and children is disheartening....And parents these days don't even know the kind of information at the disposal of their kids.....Our parents will talk and talk and talk and talk unend..simple questions they can't ask to get clarity of your thoughts...simple listening, they can't listen to hear u talk for 3 mins..lol...it bothers me...and makes parenting not attractive to me at all
Its like my stupid Uncle. One moment he says I don't think, I don't plan, I'm just being inactive. Then when he heard I'm going for some training. He started saying I should seek advice from people like him. I just laughed inside me. When he comes around and talk, talk and talk all gibberish. No sensible questions. And moreover when you want advise it will be from someone you look up to. Not someone who hadn't make any sensible breakthrough financially, materially physically, maritally or even mentally. So what advise can you even give me?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
The worst deception is believing that simply because you got on a red pill thread early makes you more red-pilled than the guy that discovered the thread just 3 days ago. That mentality borders on sheer idiocy. grin
Some people have "ignorantly" lived by many of these principles for over a decade- it's been a part of them for that long. They just may not have been able to articulate it as expertly as has been done here.
Just saying.

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
The rationale male video summary. Watch so that everyone can be in sync.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZWOzrTOmIc

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Stupidquestions: 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
fattprince:

Its like my stupid Uncle. One moment he says I don't think, I don't plan, I'm just being inactive. Then when he heard I'm going for some training. He started saying I should seek advice from people like him. I just laughed inside me. When he comes around and talk, talk and talk all gibberish. No sensible questions. And moreover when you want advise it will be from someone you look up to. Not someone who hadn't make any sensible breakthrough financially, materially physically, maritally or even mentally. So what advise can you even give me?
Advising someone without even getting to hear the personal aim and plan or the internal and external challanges the person may be facing is one of the way they exhibit stupidity with their unend talk talk and gibberish in the name of advice.... sometimes asking few questions.. and listening to the person makes a big difference.
I have no respect for such person no matter how successful he maybe...cos to me he has low emotional intelligence and poor psychological awareness.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
How much did u pay to fuk dem OG of all simps undecided undecided
Born2winKingOG:
I wish we can upload videos in here... mahn.

Redpill or not.... I've always made this bîtches loyal.

Have always had them.... beneath my feet.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 2:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
That headslammin modafuka won't lyk dis grin grin
Skepticus:

Drenimarcus, are you trying to mock Nigeria as the country having a lot of men who worship vagina over "common sense" in the world because of their high rate of "Paternity Fraud?

What happened to "Ebonyi men" being 125 percent (125%) red pilled or Zamfara muslim "Northerners" being 500 percent (500%) red pilled? Drenimarcus, you must be a liar.

The average nigerian society is a PATRIARCHY that would never legalize homosexuality and abortion. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a blue pilled beta in disguise even though, Bobrisky, James Brown and all, abortion clinics, are thriving in this "patriarchy". TUUUEEHHH!!

Personally, I want the Hisbah police to thrive in Kano and Zamfara States respectively, enforcing the Sharia Law, despite not arresting Umar Ganduje and Ahmed Sani for embezzlement/corruption.

Does it matter if the head of the Hisbah police was caught with one of the prostitutes he arrested in Kano hotels?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
Emotionss:
One of the greatest hoax in human history is having Men believing that their greatest purpose of existence is being a provider and a protector of the female entities.
Don't leave us boss. Choke us with the pill. Overdose me on it I plead.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winKingOG: 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
How much did u pay to fuk dem OG of all simps undecided undecided

I really didn't pay nothing....just my style.. attitudes.... my crib is top notch... Nine star...I smell nice....I look good.... everytime I step out..... play my cards right.

That's something a smelling nigga like you won't understand though!.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
Kennyking1234:

my sec school was 75% female, as female teach our young boys they become more weak and feminized. While the girls are much masculine and forming "Feminist" . The male teachers are also weak, The girls easily have their way with them.
I am afraid the change is coming... its a matter of "when and how"

Feminism is a first world nation luxury problem.

For Nigeria to b gynocentric then all our traditions and culture will be thrown away and discarded for good.

Third world nations can't b gynocentric for fvcks sake, there poverty and unemployment in the land

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2021
Which other style do u know rather than patronising prostitute undecided undecided
Born2winKingOG:

I really didn't pay nothing....just my style.. attitudes.... my crib is top notch... Nine star...I smell nice....I look good.... everytime I step out..... play my cards right.

That's something a smelling nigga like you won't understand though!.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
Oldoinyolengai:
1. Why do you think Nigeria won't allow women to out-earn men?
2. How is it going to achieve that after failing to stop simple malicious things like corruption and terrorism?
3. What will happen in case women out-earn men in Nigeria?

1) Because most Nigerian women are not emancipated at all. They still CHERISH their feminine roles and prioritize relationships, marriage and family over career and ambition.
Most Nigerian women are not pseudo masculine hybrid beast women

2) Feminism won't stop corruption and terrorism for fvcks sake, okay can u guarantee that wen we put women in political leadership positions then corruption and terrorism will stop??

3) It can never happen because it will take alot for our traditions and culture to be discarded at both micro and macro levels

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
A girl that is not sexually attracted to you doesn't love you,in fact women don't love at all, they only respect and submit to authority, if she's not giving you steady sex in a relationship and being on her best behavior trying to please you and make you happy, you have wasted your time

Know your value to women... They hold the key to sex #BriffaultsLaw

As usual men and poverty are to be blamed. These girls are out there wilding lol

https://www.nairaland.com/6641212/16-year-old-twin-sisters-impregnated-same#103507504

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winKingOG: 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
Which other style do u know rather than patronising prostitute undecided undecided

How much do prostitutes charge in the hole you live in...500? 1k?

why don't you take yourself to the nearest brothel...after emptying your sack....tell her to post for a photoshoot...like this.. smelling nigga

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
Azurevermillion:
A question for you sir. Are you among the power movers and shakers in Nigeria? If yes, cool. If No. Then shut the Bleep up.

Sorry to say this but u are a big fool Sir!

Are there policies to facilitate gynocentrism in Nigeria like alimony, welfare system for single mothers, child support, affirmative actions/Quota policies for women in politics and in business and in career, no fault divorce, abortion, LGBTQ etc

U people will b comparing Nigeria that's a fvcking third world country to USA, Canada and forts world nations SMH!
There's poverty and unemployment in the land,if u think gynocentrism works in poverty then u are a big mumu!

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 2:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Tonnyray:
Which exactly is the point.
Make your take known and move on. If someone doesn't agree with an aspect of it (and clarification is sought intelligently), try and clarify it.
Anything after that leads to an unnecessary back and forth. Derogatory words then come into play.
There is no way someone who can't handle supposed online trolls can handle real time women in real life (women that we all agree are born red-pilled).

True talk.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
One of the greatest mistake a MAN will ever make in his life time, is to listen or take Advice from A WOMAN on how a "REAL MAN" is supposed to behave towards WOMEN....

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winKingOG: 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2021

Saviolamemphix

You got smell nice bro.....to be fresh to the core ain't easy manhn.

Work on your self.... improve your looks... appearance ...and watch you get pussi at ease.

When you smell so bad my Gee.... irrespective of the money you have.... you got no Worth in the market.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winKingOG: 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
Saviolamemphix

Am waiting Gee.... come up with something.. harder.

I see your still brainstorming.....what else to say.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2021
Have a nice day as for d oloshos keep paying dem who am i to talk to an alpha OG grin wink

No need to derail dis beautiful thread cheesy wink
Born2winKingOG:
Saviolamemphix

Am waiting Gee.... come up with something.. harder.

I see your still brainstorming.....what else to say.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
AWALT

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 2:54pm On Jul 13, 2021
Logically trying to explain SEX and it's overrated hype to an emotionally premature creatures like women is like trying to run with a broken foot.

Women have one power over Men and that is SEX. The moment a Man masters the act of controlling his Sexual desires, he becames a master over women and their manipulative tentacles.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
You people will not acknowledge me for granting you peace here abi,is it only when I cause trouble here that you'll notice?by the way borntowinOG is doing a good job. kikiki
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
Isaacmacdon:
Thread has gone to the dogs. Especially the ashewo beer parlour simps.

It's funny how we let our ego define us. Our differences were meant to unite us and not divide us.

Ideologies will always be different. No doubt about that.

Ubunja and CaveAdullam, your inability to find a middle-ground is the reason this thread is all shytty now.

Imagine someone who pays for sex, boldly calling himself an alpha male or a redpiller.
It clearly shows the lack of self-esteem.

Redpill was meant to teach self-improvement as well as game.
Rollo spoke about game in his book.

Find a middle-ground you two. This thread needs to maintain its essence.

Panophist drops by once in a while, but he knows for fact that soon, with men bickering like a little b***h, expect the thread to die a natural death. undecided

Like it or not, give or take, Ubunja is still number one here when it comes to the game. And he will always be an unforgettable medium that gave rise to my awakening. His lessons is always valid anywhere around the world regardless of your locality. It all depends on the individual to now execute it.

I 100% agree with everything Ubunja has explained in respect to the game in the past few days/pages even though he said IZM is not redpill. The game is based on levels and can't explain it to someone that has not gotten to that level or lack the mental and emotional fortitude to grasp it. It will seem like explaining calculus to a primary school boy.

Because some folks didn't agree with him, he allowed his followers to incite his ego, thereby dragging him with series of arguments---he didn't see this. Ubunja forgot that I argued with him in my bluepill state but yet it was that same posts that helped me. (I still read the miseducations weekly).

Ubunja know the trolls and the redpillers but he handles all of them the same way if they don't agree with him---if a redpiller doesn't agree with his style of game, he's termed a troll, lambasted and ridiculed. In trying to justify IZM/p!mping and make the ones that rejected it to swallow it by force he started spilling alot of inconsistencies. If he had stated his point once and for all, maybe by now the thread wouldn't have become enlongated as this.

Ubunja is sex focus and heavily invested in it. But as for me, I see things and judge them from other angles as I can ascertain. I have my own share of sexual experiences but that will not stop me from saying things as they are especially when I'm sure about my evidences and that they are related to the redpill and also stating the long and short term effect of the game even though we all claim redpill is amoral.

PS: If redpillers or those that believe in this thread don't respond to those who don't believe in the core tenets of the redpill, their trollings will die naturally. But because everyone wants to prove a point, the thread will continually gets messy.

Thanks.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winKingOG: 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
Have a nice day as for d keep paying dem who am i to talk an alpha OG grin wink

No need to derail dis beautiful thread cheesy wink

Yeah I know I drive you back to the dirt... where you are from.

I got a problem mahn...am rich as fûck...hence me saying... money doesn't make you a man.. your mindset does.

Tell you what....I got 5 girl's on my dm.... saying they wanna spend the weekend with me this Friday.... when it's not even weekend.. that's the Abundance there...left for me to choose.

The one I got here since on Sunday...am tired of her assx already...driving her down to ogharra... this evening.

Have fûcked several pucsies mahn...some of my guys girlfriend.... some of their relatives...am the hoè here.. wink not the other way round.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (2260) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.