Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2765472 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) ... (2213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2021
The current discussion about independent women is a healthy one, but some only tied it to the sexual aspects making them become oblivious to other areas---political, economic, social, medical, religion. No one even talks about automaton/robots in the workplace. Lol!

For your information: women in the workplace are frustrated and many are considering working from home. 1 in 4 women choose to be a stay at home mum if necessary conditions are meant...I will stop here.

Thanks.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winKingOG: 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2021

Am an attractive nigga....my looks....my words... And this girl's.. Respect that... whenever, they see me.... they call me all sort of names....rude, crazy, at the end of the day.. they always end up in my bed.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2021
Emotionss:
Logically trying to explain SEX and it's overrated hype to an emotionally premature creatures like women is like trying to run with a broken foot.

Women have one power over Men and that is SEX. The moment a Man masters the act of controlling his Sexual desires, he becames a master over women and their manipulative tentacles.

Low IQ mentally is the cause bro. Sex is overrated! Genuine desire has always been the game for me even when I was oblivious about the redpill. But making it seem as a trophy is a worthless one.

Only narcissistic low IQ men glory in sexual escapades as if other men don't have their own experiences.

When a man rationalizes that sex is the sole purpose or round up of all purposes, just know his remaining days is buried within the thighs of a woman.

Ride on bro.

PS: idiots coming should know that sex ranks low in the Maslow's hierarchy of human needs. Meaning that after sex, you still need to climb the pyramid or die there in your current position.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winKingOG: 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
Pussi has always been the trophy for a hardcore redpiller... making her bow down at your feets... taming her wings.

if not... why the Fàck, are we here

If you can't do that nigga... your a simp.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Stupidquestions: 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
Stumbled on a game book on my laptop....and on the first page this is what I saw..

"If you can't attract a woman, you are,
by dictionary definition, sterile" grin

So I will be sharing any meaningful nuggets from the book as I resd

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Born2winKingOG: 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
Why the hell am I here?

To get the latest update on edd?

Or to see the latest tweets from elon musk... which shitcoins he's buying next.

Funny you all..

Stop deceiving yourself mahn....if you ain't getting pussi....due to the fact you cant attract them to you.

Then you are a failure.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2021
ubunja:
the thing is that you gents who say you're here for other things other than sex are the same ones who get triggered and get angry when things like the Broke guys sex are raised lol. Till date, that topic has slowed down the thread and made a lot of guys not love the thread as enthusiastically as before. Maybe guys had the wrong idea about what the Red Pill is in the first place. Maybe.

Also, don't push sex talk away from you because all the game and all the psychology in the world won't help you if you can't fvck. Women fall in love through sex and ignoring the pussy is doing yourself a disservice.

Remember after all is said and done and you've impressed the women with everything, you'll still have to go the bedroom and get naked infront of a woman. At that point only your dick game will matter. Not your understanding of female tricks, not your understanding of how feminists took over Denmark, not your understanding of how Women respond to money. Nope. The only question will be Can you fvck?
Therefore don't needlessly demote sex because women love that shiit. You yourselves are seeing how these women are becoming hoes and how everywhere they're dressed in those ashawo dresses showing their bodies. It's about the D man. Give those hoes what they want.
Dem still Dy teach person how to fvck again
This dick game so u get pdf for am cus ur only posting dat broke boy things

Men don't kill ur self o cus of sex

Zabiboy is right dere other things dat can mk a man very happy besides sex

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
ichidodo:
That's why when flirting in "Game-mode", I always go straight to the point, I say that I know how to f**k or I say that I would sure like to lick their ass...7/10 times the response is positive some even ask when do I come over and do it especially licking the ass part, women generally are sexually corrupt and nasty in nature.....
dope game but u nor Dy really lick da shit sha

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
aomine:
SERIOUZZ THUNDER WILL FIRE ALL THOSE BASTARD SIMPS INFLATING THIS GIRLS EGO ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Dem Dy try Sha, me to like female Post Dy hard me cus I nor wan join the other 3k boys who like alright cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
Kennyking1234:
For me any man that is not trying to improve himself but only focusing on fucking several women and spread his useless genes, only to be claiming *Alfa*...
The person is worse than a rich simp or any type of SIMP(s). Nonsense!!!
shocked grin improvement fall on u ma G

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
Men beware,

If you're still into stuffs like stopping random ladies on the road despite finding this thread, you're still a fvcking simp.

That shit not only betrays your ego and dignity as a man, you're as well making a mockery of manhood and its dignity at large right in front of the opposite sex that only offers you little or nothing even if you're able to get her hooked up.

You're only chasing her with all your resources which are not worth the hassle.

Subconsciously, you're offering her a leeway into carting away your valuable resources.

While you're unaware of this, she fully is.

In fact she's probably smiling inside as you've just contributed to her already heightend ego.

Authority: Value yourself. Respect manhood. Respect Masculinity.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2021
Born2winKingOG:
You call yourself a redpiller and you claiming you don't like pussi.

What are you taking this pills for?

To wànk it off in your apartment... with Vaseline.... then come in here to form stunch.

Or maybe you got erectile dysfunction.... low self esteem...

No matter what....the true redpillers are out there.

Getting shitxx done.... destroying pucsies.

guy ur own don do oooooooo angry
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kantebets(m): 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
Born2winKingOG:
Why the hell am I here?

To get the latest update on edd?

Or to see the latest tweets from elon musk... which shitcoins he's buying next.

Funny you all..

Stop deceiving yourself mahn....if you ain't getting pussi....due to the fact you cant attract them to you.

Then you are a failure.
OG do giveaway
Make boys feel u
I get my Aza down

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kenogidi: 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2021
Rozcol:
You people will not acknowledge me for granting you peace here abi,is it only when I cause trouble here that you'll notice?by the way borntowinOG is doing a good job. kikiki

Send me your picture this girl. I like you na! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2021
Emotionss:
As a Redpiller it is of extreme importance that you develop An attitude of EYE CONTACT in all your dealings. you will be surprised of it's advantages...

Also develope an AURA OF AUTHORITATIVE SILENCE.
Let you posture, dressing, movement DO most of your talking for you. Whenever you decide to speak, let it be straight to the point and authoritatively frank with a touch of naughtiness and sarcasm here and there (depending of the situation)
dis eye contact is still Harding me big time @ (both gender) I'm use to staying indoors but I'm still trying
One thing I know for sure is easy to woo a girl with eye contact when talking to her (I'm doing it small)
Eye contact is powerful but people don't talk about it

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2021
I'll explain to you gents why sex is the tip of the spear when it comes to a redpiller's dealings with women.

Money and success will bring you women and enable you to fvck all the women you want. No fool can argue this. Blue pill or Red pill.
Have money and Women will come to you and do anything you want. But guess what? this is the mainstream life - the blue pill world. And it's all a blue piller knows. This is as far as he can see, "Make money, women will come!".

It will then happen that after the women have ministered to the moneyman's needs, desires and Lust, that the women will then set out to seek those men who satisfy their own desires, needs and Lust. We have repeatedly said it here that women have their needs met by different men because it is almost impossible for one man to satisfy all of a woman's needs. It is in line with this reality that women go to one set of men for money and to another set of men for sex.

Because this reality is known by only a few men (bad Boys, thugs, players and red pillers) as red pillers being guided by logic and common sense we reason:"OKAY, so women go to one kind of man for the finances and to another kind of man for sex in such a way that the Man of Finance gets to pay for sex, while the Man of Sex gets that same sex free (which is what we mean by Alpha Fvcks Beta Bucks)," we ask ourselves," Why not position ourselves to be the kind of men women will come to for sex, not necessarily money even though we have money" - which is where the gym and the fitness and the Sexual expertise come in.

Mind you no one is saying be broke. But the message is "Why pay for the same pussy that other men are getting free? Find out how and why those men are getting the sex free then emulate that". Hence we shift our game from Choosing to Chosen. We put away our wallets and we take out our willies. And what do you know! The pussy becomes free.

Now the game of Chosen is attraction focused. It's women responding to you, or dealing with you, in relation to HOW THEIR PUSSY FEELS ABOUT YOU. While the game of Choosing is about women responding to you in relation to how their STOMACH feels about you.

Women go to the Man of Finance when they're hungry. And to the Man of Sex when they are h0rny.

It's impossible to separate sex from the game of Chosen because IT IS BASED ON SEX.
And even if you're looking for more than just sex with a woman SEX IS WHERE YOU HAVE TO BEGIN. because women will always love men who make them wet. Since those men are few and far between.

Check this out bro, Even if you have to go for a job interview - which is something that has Nothing to do with sex, dating and love- the women you'll find there will still judge you on your sex appeal. If you make all the women wet, they'll want you to join the company and if they have the power they'll use it to see that happen. If two guys need help women will always favor the sexy one.
THIS is why my game is heavily invested in sex and attraction. Because it opens all kinds of doors as long as there are women.

Women will forgive you so many things if they find you desirable. And you will not need all the psychological game and know-how if you make pussy wet. The Pussy does that job for you. I have even mentioned it before, Very handsome and sexy men don't need game because the pussy will fall in their lap regardless.

59 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GregJo: 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
My daughter says she wants to be a feminist when she grows up.

I told her she has to pick one or the other.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheDarkGamer: 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
Chapter 1, The Pairs

1. Mind precedes all mental states. Mind is their chief; they are all mind-wrought. If with an impure mind a person speaks or acts suffering follows him like the wheel that follows the foot of the ox.

2. Mind precedes all mental states. Mind is their chief; they are all mind-wrought. If with a pure mind a person speaks or acts happiness follows him like his never-departing shadow

3. "He abused me, he struck me, he overpowered me, he robbed me." Those who harbor such thoughts do not still their hatred.

4. "He abused me, he struck me, he overpowered me, he robbed me." Those who do not harbor such thoughts still their hatred.

5. Hatred is never appeased by hatred in this world. By non-hatred alone is hatred appeased. This is a law eternal.

6. There are those who do not realize that one day we all must die. But those who do realize this settle their quarrels.

7. Just as a storm throws down a weak tree, so does Mara overpower the man who lives for the pursuit of pleasures, who is uncontrolled in his senses, immoderate in eating, indolent, and dissipated. [1]

8. Just as a storm cannot prevail against a rocky mountain, so Mara can never overpower the man who lives meditating on the impurities, who is controlled in his senses, moderate in eating, and filled with faith and earnest effort. [2]

9. Whoever being depraved, devoid of self-control and truthfulness, should don the monk's yellow robe, he surely is not worthy of the robe.

10. But whoever is purged of depravity, well-established in virtues and filled with self-control and truthfulness, he indeed is worthy of the yellow robe.

11. Those who mistake the unessential to be essential and the essential to be unessential, dwelling in wrong thoughts, never arrive at the essential.

12. Those who know the essential to be essential and the unessential to be unessential, dwelling in right thoughts, do arrive at the essential.

13. Just as rain breaks through an ill-thatched house, so passion penetrates an undeveloped mind.

14. Just as rain does not break through a well-thatched house, so passion never penetrates a well-developed mind.

15. The evil-doer grieves here and hereafter; he grieves in both the worlds. He laments and is afflicted, recollecting his own impure deeds.

16. The doer of good rejoices here and hereafter; he rejoices in both the worlds. He rejoices and exults, recollecting his own pure deeds.

17. The evil-doer suffers here and hereafter; he suffers in both the worlds. The thought, "Evil have I done," torments him, and he suffers even more when gone to realms of woe.

18. The doer of good delights here and hereafter; he delights in both the worlds. The thought, "Good have I done," delights him, and he delights even more when gone to realms of bliss.

19. Much though he recites the sacred texts, but acts not accordingly, that heedless man is like a cowherd who only counts the cows of others — he does not partake of the blessings of the holy life.

20. Little though he recites the sacred texts, but puts the Teaching into practice, forsaking lust, hatred, and delusion, with true wisdom and emancipated mind, clinging to nothing of this or any other world — he indeed partakes of the blessings of a holy life.

-Buddha

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
Trolls/Low IQ idiots die by feeding them no attention.

Don't reply, keep your fingers and emotions on guard.

We move.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by GregJo: 4:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
ubunja:
I'll explain to you gents why sex is the tip of the spear when it comes to a redpiller's dealings with women.

Money and success will bring you women and enable you to fvck all the women you want. No fool can argue this. Blue pill or Red pill.
Have money and Women will come to you and do anything you want. But guess what? this is the mainstream life - the blue pill world. And it's all a blue piller knows. This is as far as he can see, "Make money, women will come!".

It will then happen that after the women have ministered to the moneyman's needs, desires and Lust, that the women will then set out to seek those men who satisfy their own desires, needs and Lust. We have repeatedly said it here that women have their needs met by different men because it is almost impossible for one man to satisfy all of a woman's needs. It is in line with this reality that women go to one set of men for money and to another set of men for sex.

Because this reality is known by only a few men (bad Boys, thugs, players and red pillers) as red pillers being guided by logic and common sense we reason:"OKAY, so women go to one kind of man for the finances and to another kind of man for sex in such a way that the Man of Finance gets to pay for sex, while the Man of Sex gets that same sex free (which is what we mean by Alpha Fvcks Beta Bucks)," we ask ourselves," Why not position ourselves to be the kind of men women will come to for sex, not necessarily money even though we have money" - which is where the gym and the fitness and the Sexual expertise come in.

Mind you no one is saying be broke. But the message is "Why pay for the same pussy that other men are getting free? Find out how and why those men are getting the sex free then emulate that". Hence we shift our game from Choosing to Chosen. We put away our wallets and we take out our willies. And what do you know! The pussy becomes free.

Now the game of Chosen is attraction focused. It's women responding to you, or dealing with you, in relation to HOW THEIR PUSSY FEELS ABOUT YOU. While the game of Choosing is about women responding to you in relation to how their STOMACH feels about you.

Women go to the Man of Finance when they're hungry. And to the Man of Sex when they are h0rny.

It's impossible to separate sex from the game of Chosen because IT IS BASED ON SEX.
And even if you're looking for more than just sex with a woman SEX IS WHERE YOU HAVE TO BEGIN. because women will always love men who make them wet. Since those men are few and far between.

Check this out bro, Even if you have to go for a job interview - which is something that has Nothing to do with sex, dating and love- the women you'll find there will still judge you on your sex appeal. If you make all the women wet, they'll want you to join the company and if they have the power they'll use it to see that happen. If two guys need help women will always favor the sexy one.
THIS is why my game is heavily invested in sex and attraction. Because it opens all kinds of doors as long as there are women.

Women will forgive you so many things if they find you desirable. And you will not need all the psychological game and know-how if you make pussy wet. The Pussy does that job for you. I have even mentioned it before, Very handsome and sexy men don't need game because the pussy will fall in their lap regardless.

I want to have a orgy with your brain without condom

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2021
Skepticus:

A lot of men (including the ones on this thread) are simply not "ready" for what is happening and what would hit them in years to come. Most are just in the manosphere looking for the part of the red pill that rationalize their blue-pilled ignorance and stroke their nonsense fragile egos. I'm doing that for them. We will be alright las las
Bro let me get this right.

If eventually women become financially independent, then rich men wouldn't be attractive to them anymore and those guys depending on money will have to find something else to attract them which ubunja said is BODY. A good well shaped and exercised body right?

One more thing, most guys don't wait for girls to chose them rather they do the chasing which result to wastage of financial resource without being able to get true desire from the females they chase. That's it right?

I'll be expecting your response BRO.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2021
CaveAdullam:
The current discussion about independent women is a healthy one, but some only tied it to the sexual aspects making them become oblivious to other areas---political, economic, social, medical, religion. No one even talks about automaton/robots in the workplace. Lol!

For your information: women in the workplace are frustrated and many are considering working from home. 1 in 4 women choose to be a stay at home mum if necessary conditions are meant...I will stop here.

Thanks.
dis post mk me laugh cheesy people re talking abt independent women now not knowing robotics is taking over slowly grin

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kennyking1234: 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
We at the 673rd page of this thread by now we should be talking about redpill in :
Redpill in Finance and long term wealth
Redpill in self actualization
How the redpill can save the Blackman from the disgrace of colonization
Redpill in politics and leadership
How to pass the redpill to our sons.
Redpill in the development of Nigeria
Redpill in intra-sexual relations
Redpill in business negotiations
Etc

and not pusssssy!!!!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
CaveAdullam:

Like it or not, give or take, Ubunja is still number one here when it comes to the game. And he will always be an unforgettable medium that gave rise to my awakening. His lessons is always valid anywhere around the world regardless of your locality. It all depends on the individual to now execute it.

I 100% agree with everything Ubunja has explained in respect to the game in the past few days/pages even though he said IZM is not redpill. The game is based on levels and can't explain it to someone that has not gotten to that level or lack the mental and emotional fortitude to grasp it. It will seem like explaining calculus to a primary school boy.

Because some folks didn't agree with him, he allowed his followers to incite his ego, thereby dragging him with series of arguments---he didn't see this. Ubunja forgot that I argued with him in my bluepill state but yet it was that same posts that helped me. (I still read the miseducations weekly).

Ubunja know the trolls and the redpillers but he handles all of them the same way if they don't agree with him---if a redpiller doesn't agree with his style of game, he's termed a troll, lambasted and ridiculed. In trying to justify IZM/p!mping and make the ones that rejected it to swallow it by force he started spilling alot of inconsistencies. If he had stated his point once and for all, maybe by now the thread wouldn't have become enlongated as this.

Ubunja is sex focus and heavily invested in it. But as for me, I see things and judge them from other angles as I can ascertain. I have my own share of sexual experiences but that will not stop me from saying things as they are especially when I'm sure about my evidences and that they are related to the redpill and also stating the long and short term effect of the game even though we all claim redpill is amoral.

PS: If redpillers or those that believe in this thread don't respond to those who don't believe in the core tenets of the redpill, their trollings will die naturally. But because everyone wants to prove a point, the thread will continually gets messy.

Thanks.

When the arguments started and all sides laid their points out, there was a lot I learnt (and I believe others did) but with time it became a shit show of fragile egos and feminine traits of mud slinging everywhere. At this point, you all got boring. What is worse is that monikers with no idea of what the red pill represents and who don't contribute a thing except angling for drama/fights became a part of the mess and retreat back into their cocoon when there is nothing to "fight".

The whole drama was needless.

I'm glad that you all are "tired" now.

We move on!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
AOMINE IN DAA HOUSW,THANK YPU UBUNJA SERIOUSLY ANY BODY WHO ARGUES AFTER THE POINTS HE MADE IS A TROLL grin YOU CAN DENY HIS POINTS THIS TIME

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
Women go to the Man of Finance when they're hungry. And to the Man of Sex when they are h0rny:. Some men gat both grin
ubunja:

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
Kenogidi:

Send me your picture this girl. I like you na! grin
shebi dy said none of you should quote me,don't mind them you can quote me OK?
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
ubunja:

Brilliant posit and well articulated.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
DieRich5:
Women go to the Man of Finance when they're hungry. And to the Man of Sex when they are h0rny:. Some men gat both grin
AOMINE IN DAA HOUSE,I BELIEVE HE SAID YOU CAN HAVE MONEY AS WELL BUT DONT SPEND IT BUT YOU DID NOT SEE THAT SOME OF YOU ARE SO ANNOYING

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
DieRich5:
dis eye contact is still Harding me big time @ (both gender) I'm use to staying indoors but I'm still trying
One thing I know for sure is easy to woo a girl with eye contact when talking to her (I'm doing it small)
Eye contact is powerful but people don't talk about it

Keep trying the Rewards of EYE contact is greatly underrated.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
DieRich5:
Eggzactly!
And when they see such they wanna die there.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2021
I really miss you people here, did anyone insult me when I was away

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) ... (2213) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: LIVINGICONREBOR, Dizzyyish, Merovi, Olujidea, chairmanawe(m), morhsuud22(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.