Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (714) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2762201 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 10:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
Stupidquestions:

Cool.
You are an MGTOW guy .....sorry to laugh bro..lol...How do u guys cope being MGTOW...cos my rudimentary idea about MGTOW is that u forsake both marriage and pvssy...am I right? grin.. how do MGTOW get pvssy to fvk..abi una no Dey fvck ni? I trust redpill members...expert in spinning plates grin..spin and move

I support them bro...I got no issue against women.. but if some niggas want to play it that...(mgtow) why not... at least it's better than been a simp.

Besides am more of a game man...if truly you've been following my post, you know the above bolded isn't an ish to me.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
TheDarkGamer:
I've noticed some earlier comments where people complained about the advice given here about not literally listening to what women say but what they do. Now, the seeming contradiction here is that ubunja and some others share posts where women say things that give an insight into the female imperative.

I know, it seems confusing. Here we are saying "don't do this", but we are clearly doing the same thing. Seems hypocritical, right? However, what you have to understand is that these are entirely different situations. When we relate to women personally, they will most likely not be truthful in certain instances and the way to deduce the truth would be from her body language and actions. But, when females make "certain types of posts" on social media, there is no need to lie and they do it for social validation, so those posts most likely contain truths.

I don't know if you understand where I'm driving at. When you are in a relationship or you interact with females ( or anyone), don't take their words literally. Check if what they say is the same as what they do. Their posts on social media are a different thing altogether, though. You have to use your intuition to analyze how true it is.

It's really common sense actually, your guts will guide you.
I've wanted to say this just didn't have the strength.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Stupidquestions: 11:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
Lol...One babe is actively preparing me for billing in the nearest future...or she's warming up to me just to make me see her as a potential date so she can slaughter me...lol grin.
Women geh scope die...and meanwhile...I'm seeing all her antics in 3D and it's making me kind of chuckle and see where it will lead her...
I'm Curiously waiting for her next move. grin..
Ọmọ...dont let us lie ...post wall dread is real.. And smart women can be real predator.
This babe whom I already knew how she rode the cocck carousel for years past, though she won't know I knew her package, is preparing me like when u nurture a chicken with the hope of slaughtering it at Xmas...this is thesame way this babe with big ass has been preparing me for the past 3 weeks grin..lol.
. She's been literally simping for me...but I've been deflecting and acting aloof....yet she's coming with different strategy unrelenting grin
.Funny how I see all her moves. That's one thing about Redpill... u will smell a woman's dissimulations and manipulative antics from miles away and just laugh grin, otherwise, u would fall into the trap and think you won a medal, not knowing she scammed you..lol

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 11:54pm On Jul 24, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Point 1 - Hypergamy

Point 2 - Gynocentricism

Point 3 - Hypergamy

Women can fend for themselves. They know this. You know this.

They just want a man who has it all. And are willing to monkey branch to the next one. Either to taste dick, or to taste 'something better'

How come they are still reporting high rates of unhappiness and 1 out of every 4 woman in the USA especially is on anti depressants

The problem of western societies is that they empowered women to the detriment of men, Nigeria is not like that infact most women in Nigeria are very poor and average.

Nigeria is patriarchal period!

Masculinity is way beyond fucking and having good dick and being good in bed. Masculinity can never be and has never being reduced to just penis

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Stupidquestions: 11:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
Saw this and decided to share cos it made me laugh.
I'm sure redpill brothers will have one or two to say about the abberation even without reading the story, as I din't bother to read the story, it can only be pathetic.

The caption tells the whole story

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 11:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
Azurevermillion:
Continue daydreaming tongue tongue

Wen they say black race has the lowest IQ wen compared to other races aswear people in this thread are always proving it to b true.

U haven't studied western societies laws, u haven't studied Nigeria laws, u don't know shit about Islam, u just dey yarn dust tuehhhhhhh

Nansense and rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 11:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
Stupidquestions:
I'm sure redpill brothers will have one or two to say about the abberation even without reading the story, as I din't bother to read the story, it can only be pathetic.

Only a fool wud take back a cheating wife.

Men don't cheat, they just have sex. High value men don't cheat, they just exercise their sexual options.

Women and men show loyalty differently

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Drenimarcus(m): 12:59am On Jul 25, 2021
DEMZEE:

Wen they say black race has the lowest IQ wen compared to other races aswear people in this thread are always proving it to b true.

U haven't studied western societies laws, u haven't studied Nigeria laws, u don't know shit about Islam, u just dey yarn dust tuehhhhhhh

Nansense and rubbish!

Who told you this? Who conducted the research? Does this mean they measured all dark race beings and concluded that they have low iq?

Pardon me please, I am just trying to learn because this is new to me.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:04am On Jul 25, 2021
DAY 206, REDPILL 2021

Becoming a force majeure is not an easy task; like a beautiful and magnificent architectural edifice, you must start by laying a stone.

Women are not needed, they're neither substitutes or a prerequisites. However, if you find them helpful during the process, leverage their helping hands.

Authority: you alone have control of your destiny.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:12am On Jul 25, 2021
"Women are very fickle, don't argue with them to experience logical discourse, they will make you assume that they are really capable of understanding and open minded learning but they will outrightly find a way to sabotage you and get under your skin"

Public notice

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:39am On Jul 25, 2021
Drenimarcus:

Who told you this? Who conducted the research? Does this mean they measured all dark race beings and concluded that they have low iq?

DEMZEE might be trolling and may not be even sure or serious about what he said, but what he stated is PURE FACT!

Blacks have a lower IQ(Mean =85) than white Europe(mean = 100) and Southeast Asians(mean = 94) and Northeast Asians (mean = 105) and Ashkenazi Jews(mean = 113).

The difference in points is the difference you can experience if you compare Africa to other continents. It boils down to genetics. Blacks with high IQ are the rare exceptions.

Thanks.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:54am On Jul 25, 2021
yorubarere:

A simp will always be a simp. I will keep exposing you for what you are. Below is this mofo attacking a man for being a man in another thread.
When that ass-hole started gaining attention and popularity in this thread after all the rules, I couldn't help but lower my respect for some monikers that kept replying him back and forth.

So foolish of them.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:03am On Jul 25, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
Note of caution
When spinning plates don't forget monk mode it's highly important for all redpillers, whether PUA, MGTOW, Patriachs,Men's right, Tradcons

Never forget no amount of pleasure can be equal to financial and social success

Be wise
Talking about monk mode.. I never heard it until I found this thread.

Anybody cares to shed more light, I'll appreciate. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 8:31am On Jul 25, 2021
@Dizzyish, if only there was an established formula to find the right woman and live happily ever after. If only it was that simple. grin
Good luck tho.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 8:46am On Jul 25, 2021
DEMZEE:
Never wife up a hoe or a lady in her epiphany phase

18-23, nothing more nothing less cool

The society is so fûcked, there are hoes at the age of 16. grin

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:27am On Jul 25, 2021
luminouz:

Let that shiit go hommie. You are now the one sounding a bit stressed, can't you see?
What the hell is that guy doing to get you and others keep replying all his shits??

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 9:44am On Jul 25, 2021
Stupidquestions:

wife cheat on u still 4give her..........nawao
She did the right thing to leave undecided

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DieRich5: 9:52am On Jul 25, 2021
SOZINN:

alots................ even at 14, nowadays young blood wanna test how it feels like to have sex ND when tested Dem will keep doing it leta start asking for pussy fee

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 10:02am On Jul 25, 2021
I know a lady who has not gotten to the age of 25 yet her body is like that of a 50 year old woman lipsrsealed,all her boobs don fall, stretch marks everywhere lipsrsealed

She dey always brag about her sex skills, I'm sure she has been fvcking from her teenage years.

SOZINN:

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 10:38am On Jul 25, 2021
Hehehe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 10:57am On Jul 25, 2021
SOZINN:

At least in Nigeria and in some societies virginity is still common

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 11:00am On Jul 25, 2021
Drenimarcus:

U can research this on Google

Using common sense sef, look at all the continents in the world where does the black continent (Africa) place wen it comes to economic boom and good societal policies....

We have alot of resources and yet we are still a third world continent.

Black people with high IQ are very rare

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Azurevermillion: 11:03am On Jul 25, 2021
DEMZEE:

Nansense and rubbish!
You sir, is the perfect example

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 11:12am On Jul 25, 2021
Azurevermillion:
You sir, is the perfect example

Lolzz

Don't b stupid my friend

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 11:20am On Jul 25, 2021
Hehehe[color=#000099][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:22am On Jul 25, 2021
DEMZEE:

At least in Nigeria and in some societies virginity is still common

Continue deceiving yourself. grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Azurevermillion: 11:23am On Jul 25, 2021
DEMZEE:

Lolzz

Don't b stupid my friend
ok grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 11:26am On Jul 25, 2021
But seriously tho. Who fûcks with minors. That shît is not game. Abstain from that shît.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 11:36am On Jul 25, 2021
Dear REDPILLERS I need your advice

I have a female friend who I like so much but we ain't dating..we have been close for two years..she is a sickler Cell patient.
She is from a very poor home and had to relocate to my state to find work so she can sponsor her HND..she works in a factory (where they work morning a week and overnight the next week) and only Sundays free...she was staying with a friend but had to raise little money to rent her own place (a single room) recently...
She has been very sick for the past two weeks and she hasn't been to work for more than three times in that period...I found out she doesn't have a bed yet and she sleeps on the floor and due to this cold and rain,it has been affecting her health seriously....when I asked her why she does that,she said she has asked for loan around to buy the bed but no one to help or assist her with it(she doesn't have a bf Kos when guys find out about her health issue,they run away and she ain't close to her other family)..
I need your advice if I can help her with the money to buy the bed(15k actually) and she promises to pay me back tho instalmentally since she will still be feeding and saving for her school...
Should I assist her?...advise needed

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 11:40am On Jul 25, 2021
SOZINN:
But seriously tho. Who fûcks with minors. That shît is not game. Abstain from that shît.
hehehe...

Alot of Niggarrs do that shit..

No be today e start

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 11:45am On Jul 25, 2021
Ronnnie:
Dear REDPILLERS I need your advice

I have a female friend who I like so much but we ain't dating..we have been close for two years..she is a sickler Cell patient.
She is from a very poor home and had to relocate to my state to find work so she can sponsor her HND..she works in a factory (where they work morning a week and overnight the next week) and only Sundays free...she was staying with a friend but had to raise little money to rent her own place (a single room) recently...
She has been very sick for the past two weeks and she hasn't been to work for more than three times in that period...I found out she doesn't have a bed yet and she sleeps on the floor and due to this cold and rain,it has been affecting her health seriously....when I asked her why she does that,she said she has asked for loan around to buy the bed but no one to help or assist her with it(she doesn't have a bf Kos when guys find out about her health issue,they run away and she ain't close to her other family)..
I need your advice if I can help her with the money to buy the bed(15k actually) and she promises to pay me back tho instalmentally since she will still be feeding and saving for her school...
Should I assist her?...advise needed
it is not a simp move to show sympathy and offer help to those who genuinely need your help....

Therefore you don't need our validation to perform acts of charity to any gender both male or female..

Just remember that one of these genders will be grateful to you forever and might even repay you bigger one day ..

30 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) ... (2211) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.