Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,344 members, 7,829,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (713) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2783615 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
neyoohhh:
Broke muscular guy shot by beta rich simp.

Cause and effect is real. Stay woke

Gaming married women is barbaric and demonic tuehhhhhhh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
Baby or bro grin

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
BECOME THE BEST VERSION OF YASEF FELLAS

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
Kennyking1234:
She was the one that asked me out. She demanded I be her boyfriend.
it was the strongest choosing I heard of in a while. I bet the breakup didn't hurt much

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
Never wife up a hoe or a lady in her epiphany phase

18-23, nothing more nothing less cool

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
Never b a victim

Don't b a pussy

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
Martinez39s:
It's not longer 666, it's now 686. grin
the dick needs to be longer now lol.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2021
DEMZEE:
Never b a victim

Don't b a pussy
Hehehe..

Shit masculinity you mean?

So I should just crack on and accept responsibility and not play the victim when infact I am the victim so that it will be termed proud masculinity?

I refuse to do something I don't like or feel is right and you tag me a pussy...

I cower to your pressure and do what you want and then you exalt me and tell me that I am a proud masculine man..

Is that your idea of proud masculinity or simp continuity?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2021
neyoohhh:
Broke muscular guy shot by beta rich simp.

Cause and effect is real. Stay woke
Hehehe....

If he knew the rich man personally and still went ahead to sleep with his wife, then yes I support say them suppose mend am small but no killing...

Because he intentionally disrespected the man by sleeping with his wife...

But if he (the gym instructor) didn't know the rich man and slept with his wife, I see no disrespect from him...

And he should have just been pardoned and the wife who opened her legs punished instead...

The rich man is the fool here...

And the wife...

Well...

She's lost the financial security of her husband and she will return to the streets

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe..

Shit masculinity you mean?

So I should just crack on and accept responsibility and not play the victim when infact I am the victim so that it will be termed proud masculinity?

I refuse to do something I don't like or feel is right and you tag me a pussy...

I cower to your pressure and do what you want and then you exalt me and tell me that I am a proud masculine man..

Is that your idea of proud masculinity or simp continuity?

Wat are you a victim of

Why don't you wanna take responsibility for ur life??

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
DEMZEE:

Wat are you a victim of

Why don't you wanna take responsibility for ur life??
oh shit!

Demzee...

Is that you?

No vex bro If I know say na you I for no mention you...

Back to your slumber bro..

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by 2dice01: 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
DEMZEE:

ISLAM CAN NEVER AND WILL NEVER BE GYNOCENTRIC

MOST PEOPLE HERE ON THIS THREAD ARE DELUSIONAL ANYWAYS DELUSION APPEALS TO THE MASSES AND TRUTH APPEALS TO THE ELITES
You are right bruh grin cool

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dsocioemmy(m): 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2021
Mhennn i just found this thread! What a wawuu

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
DEMZEE:

ISLAM CAN NEVER AND WILL NEVER BE GYNOCENTRIC

MOST PEOPLE HERE ON THIS THREAD ARE DELUSIONAL ANYWAYS DELUSION APPEALS TO THE MASSES AND TRUTH APPEALS TO THE ELITES

Possibly, but something darker will emerge, it's already happening.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TarOrfeeek: 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2021
DEMZEE:

For dating and casual sex, yes

But for marriage and to sustain civilization, u need to b the whole package.

Men are the fvcking prize here especially high value men

Women are not as sexual as men for fvcks sake. That's why we have so many sexless marriages, and most ladies are not financially independent. They still need that security from a man. Even the little financially independent ladies won't be subdued with dick to throw away their innate need for a man's security. Even if they don't need a man's security, how wud the world b if all men reduce their masculinity to just having big dicks and being good in bed?

Dude there really isn't any need for provisioning. Women are as capable of taking care of themselves as anyone.

They just have hypergamy as a brain function.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 7:27pm On Jul 24, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Dude there really isn't any need for provisioning. Women are as capable of taking care of themselves as anyone.

They just have hypergamy as a brain function.

Then why are women in western societies divorcing their husbands wen they start earning more than their husbands??

Why is there alimony in western societies??

Why are single mothers not getting married to their alpha bleeps guys

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2021
neyoohhh:

Possibly, but something darker will emerge, it's already happening.

Nothing is emerging anywhere

Feminism and Islam can never mix together

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
Jessepaid:
oh shit!

Demzee...

Is that you?

No vex bro If I know say na you I for no mention you...

Back to your slumber bro..

Take responsibility for ur life and stop being a pussy

Increase ur value or perish

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TheDarkGamer: 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2021
I've noticed some earlier comments where people complained about the advice given here about not literally listening to what women say but what they do. Now, the seeming contradiction here is that ubunja and some others share posts where women say things that give an insight into the female imperative.

I know, it seems confusing. Here we are saying "don't do this", but we are clearly doing the same thing. Seems hypocritical, right? However, what you have to understand is that these are entirely different situations. When we relate to women personally, they will most likely not be truthful in certain instances and the way to deduce the truth would be from her body language and actions. But, when females make "certain types of posts" on social media, there is no need to lie and they do it for social validation, so those posts most likely contain truths.

I don't know if you understand where I'm driving at. When you are in a relationship or you interact with females ( or anyone), don't take their words literally. Check if what they say is the same as what they do. Their posts on social media are a different thing altogether, though. You have to use your intuition to analyze how true it is.

It's really common sense actually, your guts will guide you.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TarOrfeeek: 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
DEMZEE:

Then why are women in western societies divorcing their husbands wen they start earning more than their husbands??

Why is there alimony in western societies??

Why are single mothers not getting married to their alpha bleeps guys

Point 1 - Hypergamy

Point 2 - Gynocentricism

Point 3 - Hypergamy

Women can fend for themselves. They know this. You know this.

They just want a man who has it all. And are willing to monkey branch to the next one. Either to taste dick, or to taste 'something better'

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
AOMINE IN DAA HOUSE ,WAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT HE FOR SHE MOVEMENT PERSONALLY I THINK ITS A SCAM

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
aomine:
AOMINE IN DAA HOUSE ,WAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT HE FOR SHE MOVEMENT PERSONALLY I THINK ITS A SCAM
Of course, it is a scam.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Stupidquestions: 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
This group is almost becoming a family I can identify with, even though I rarely post here. But
What if one of these years we plan to have a manosphere meet up just to have fun, share ideas and enjoy the redpill brotherhood? Just saying sha

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Azurevermillion: 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
DEMZEE:

Nothing is emerging anywhere

Feminism and Islam can never mix together
Continue daydreaming tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fatalveli(m): 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
4ckz:
I am now in page 30, I hate the fact that I am too busy to read faster. So many painful truths.

I just read one now, and I thought I should share this.
I'm currently in the stage of life that I count my ability to change women as a win, I always boast with "I could call 10 different girls now and they would be down for game right now".
cry cry
I have never had my goals and reward system so much bastardized on a single day, I have been reminiscing over this since
Of what value is it to me that I want to fuk any lady I see?
I always feel more empty inside after these dealings, but I keep going to keep face and maintain the conception by guys around me that I am an alpha male, well fuk them and their feelings
I have been l living wrongly

What stage would I have achieved in my career if I had seen this truth earlier?

I looked myself in the mirror, then brought out pictures of my university days when I didn't have much, so I invested in my looks to get ladies, what happened?
Why did I leave my self to fall to this? Because my goal all along was women

Not knowing about the redpill is a crime!

Now I have driven myself to the point that I get no pleasure after visiting same pvssy twice, I hope I can remedy this

I start the journey of making myself my goal, place more value on myself, direct my spendings to become better, then get pussies of those who crave me

Dear men, that you can afford more pvssy now doesn't mean you are winning, it might actually be your main distraction from winning.

Keep up the good work here so we continue learning, going back to page 30 now.

smiley

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
I have finally completed my 3rd meme thread. I added a lot of memes.

https://www.nairaland.com/6498155/part-3-red-pill-memes-redpillers

Good night.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
Martinez39s:
I have finally completed my 3rd meme thread. I added a lot of memes.

https://www.nairaland.com/6498155/part-3-red-pill-memes-redpillers

Good night.
interesting thread.

I'm thinking meme threads are dope and maybe the future. Pictures and a brief explanation of game. I'm loving it. Definitely gives one ideas. Keep it up bro.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Drenimarcus(m): 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
After riding the cock carousel, how can she bond? Simps never learn. 2 years and she is back to the streets. 2+2=4 the streets. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
Stupidquestions:
This group is almost becoming a family I can identify with, even though I rarely post here. But
What if one of these years we plan to have a manosphere meet up just to have fun, share ideas and enjoy the redpill brotherhood? Just saying sha

Alot of this niggas won't show up....i would have bet with my heart, but I got one.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Stupidquestions: 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
KiNg0G:

Alot of this niggas won't show up....i would have bet with my heart, but I got one.

You can't tell....and this is just the first time, of which I'm aware of, that such suggestion is made.....and getting to meet entails certain logistics anyway.....it can happen if there's general consensus on it

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
Stupidquestions:

You can't tell....and this is just the first time, of which I'm aware of, that such suggestion is made.....and getting to meet entails certain logistics anyway.....it can happen if there's general consensus on it

Yea mahn.

I got nothing but love for this brothers of the mgtow movement, if a get together Will create more awareness to those Simps at there am all in.

Besides, I really want to meet some kings in here... and tell them they got my Respect.. for the works they've put in on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Stupidquestions: 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
KiNg0G:

Yea mahn.

I got nothing but love for this brothers of the mgtow movement, if a get together Will create more awareness to those Simps at there am all in.

Besides, I really want to meet some kings in here... and tell them they got my Respect.. for the works they've put in on this thread.

Cool.
You are an MGTOW guy .....sorry to laugh bro..lol...How do u guys cope being MGTOW...cos my rudimentary idea about MGTOW is that u forsake both marriage and pvssy...am I right? grin.. how do MGTOW get pvssy to fvk..abi una no Dey fvck ni? I trust redpill members...expert in spinning plates grin..spin and move

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) ... (2220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Qulink1(m), dollyptosh(m), Ericmaestrooffi, heartofcity12 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.