Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (715) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2761956 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 11:54am On Jul 25, 2021
Ronnnie:
Dear REDPILLERS I need your advice

I have a female friend who I like so much but we ain't dating..we have been close for two years..she is a sickler Cell patient.
She is from a very poor home and had to relocate to my state to find work so she can sponsor her HND..she works in a factory (where they work morning a week and overnight the next week) and only Sundays free...she was staying with a friend but had to raise little money to rent her own place (a single room) recently...
She has been very sick for the past two weeks and she hasn't been to work for more than three times in that period...I found out she doesn't have a bed yet and she sleeps on the floor and due to this cold and rain,it has been affecting her health seriously....when I asked her why she does that,she said she has asked for loan around to buy the bed but no one to help or assist her with it(she doesn't have a bf Kos when guys find out about her health issue,they run away and she ain't close to her other family)..
I need your advice if I can help her with the money to buy the bed(15k actually) and she promises to pay me back tho instalmentally since she will still be feeding and saving for her school...
Should I assist her?...advise needed

Like you said, you ain't dating her, you just felt pity which comes natural....she just another human who needs help.... that's between u and your wallet.

Buh ask yourself this question, if the case was reversed to the individual been a male friend of yours, with dîck like yours whose a sickler...or homeless... crippled.. would you ride for him this way?

Would you bring the situation to this redpill thread to ask for an opinion.

Because I see many of them in roads begging for feeds...some gettin ignored.

naah, because it's a female, you had to bring it in here to justify your actions... THE FEMALE GENDER CARD WILL always play no matter what.

Waiting for a day, I see someone come in here to say he helped a brother genuinely.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TarOrfeeek: 11:57am On Jul 25, 2021
Jessepaid:
it is not a simp move to show sympathy and offer help to those who genuinely need your help....

Therefore you don't need our validation to perform acts of charity to any gender both male or female..

Just remember that one of these genders will be grateful you you forever and might even repay you bigger one day ..

Yeah.

It's really a funny situation.

You don't help her. You'll have your money and she'll be sick.

You help her. You'll lose your money, she'll be sick.

Will she pay back?

If you're a guy who does not fcccck with money, and acts with reason.

Sure.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe[color=#000099][/color]
Seems the guy's money and fame has dwindled.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Yeah.

It's really a funny situation.

You don't help her. You'll have your money and she'll be sick.

You help her. You'll lose your money, she'll be sick.

Will she pay back?

If you're a guy who does not fcccck with money, and acts with reason.

Sure.

hehehe...

True talk...

If the niggarr is a person that can act with reason and be rigid when the time for repayment comes, then yes let him borrow her ..

If not...

Let him give her just 5k and not the entire 15k

Borrow person money wey you fit dash am Incase problem wan start tomorrow..

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LutanFyah: 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ronnnie:

I have a female friend who I like so much but we ain't dating..we have been close for two years..she is a sickler Cell patient.
She is from a very poor home and had to relocate to my state to find work so she can sponsor her HND..she works in a factory (where they work morning a week and overnight the next week) and only Sundays free...she was staying with a friend but had to raise little money to rent her own place (a single room) recently...
She has been very sick for the past two weeks and she hasn't been to work for more than three times in that period...I found out she doesn't have a bed yet and she sleeps on the floor and due to this cold and rain,it has been affecting her health seriously....when I asked her why she does that,she said she has asked for loan around to buy the bed but no one to help or assist her with it(she doesn't have a bf Kos when guys find out about her health issue,they run away and she ain't close to her other family)..
I need your advice if I can help her with the money to buy the bed(15k actually) and she promises to pay me back tho instalmentally since she will still be feeding and saving for her school...
I hope you can be this concerned if it's a man that needs your help?

Would you have made a post, seeking for advice on a faceless forum if a man is in this situation?

If you were in such condition,will that girl care to come close to you,listen to your cries and consider helping you?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2021
KiNg0G:

Like you said, you ain't dating her, you just felt pity which comes natural....she just another human who needs help.... that's between u and your wallet.

Buh ask yourself this question, if the case was reversed to the individual been a male friend of yours, with dîck like yours whose a sickler...or homeless... crippled.. would you ride for him this way?

naah, because it's a female, you had to bring it in here to justify your actions... THE FEMALE GENDER CARD WILL always play no matter what.

Waiting for a day, I see someone come in here to say he helped a brother genuinely.
hehehe..

Very few men will talk about how they helped another man on social media..

It's better who you helped uses his mouth to thank you on social media and in public than you the helper saying it directly...

Everybody here get one niggar wey dey follow them go enjoy life but doesn't pay for a single thing..

Do good and it come back to you in the most unexpected way...

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2021
Martinez39s:
Seems the guy's money and fame has dwindled.
grin grin grin I am just hearing that after Ben Affleck divorced Jennifer Garner and started dating one small girl...

He has left the small girl and Is now dating Jennifer Lopez...

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 12:42pm On Jul 25, 2021
LutanFyah:
I hope you can be this concerned if it's a man that needs your help?

Would you have made a post, seeking for advice on a faceless forum if a man is in this situation?

If you were in such condition,will that girl care to come close to you,listen to your cries and consider helping you?
Well you made some point...but if you look at my reasons..it's due to her health and her condition and besides she promised to pay back even tho instalmentally.....it's not related to Gender stuff

But you do have a point...

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2021
KiNg0G:

I help most times but not always and it has never been gender based....
I just easily feel pity for people like I do for her...she never even told me about her health issues even if I was suspecting Kos she was always on medications most times and easily get sick...she tried her best to hide it from me(thinking it would push me away like other guys) until I saw some of her health scan results...
She never asked me for the money..am only offering to borrow her and she pays back..

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2021
Lordcassy:

I AM NOT REPLYING YOU TO VALIDATE YOUR EXISTENNCE ON THIS THREAD...

BUT I AM HERE TO HELP OUT OUR YOUNG REDPILLED BRETHEN STILL CHOKING ON THE RED PILL WHO THINK THAT YOU HAVE SOME SORT OF LOGIC..WHICH IS FLAWED BY THE WAY...

Firstly you sound like you are matured and probably married, so I hope you understand what I am about to say...

You my friend are blue pilled, accept it... From you flawed logic...women and men are made of flesh and blood yes, but you saying we are the same is a subjective claim..

An objective claim we be that "Men and women are made of flesh and blood but are very different in how they work and how the environment applies to them"

Bros sit down in parlour and reason..
Men and women have different sexual strategy and as it is set by nature one must prevail...two sexual strategy can not be functioning at the same time.. That is delusional...Redpill guys are aware of this and refuse to let the female strategy win because they know from an evolutionary stand point..the male homo sapiens sexual strategy is bet and the women have completed for hundred of years but if you want to enter the female frame by all means... And if you are Christian and pastor then you are hypocrite...

YES WOMEN ARE WHORES, MANIPULATIVE AND DECEPTIVE...IT IS THEIR NATURE
The main issue here you should ask yourself is that why is this an issue for you...for men to say this... Who says it is wrong to say how women are... Or are you being emotional or probably be brainwashed unknowly...

MEN ARE VIOLENT, IMPATIENT,RASH AND CAN BE SEX CRAZE FOOLS..
Why is this statement more relaxing to you... Why is it better to acknowledge men true nature and you can't acknowledge women nature...why do you hold men accountable and not women.... Or are you blind or brainwash think about it... Let me not talk much...

The society has be created to curb men innate nature, think about how many men in the percentage of the world are truly violent.
You are a man or are you not.... Why are you not violent? Because society will hold you accountable and possibly descend on you with more Violent men working for them I.e the police.
Why can't the same society curb women on their own nature, why can't women be held accountable for your manipulative whorishness... Why is it not a crime for woman to deceive a man that they children that they both swore under the law that are their is not...why not arrest the women for deceptiveness... What good can come from allowing our daughter to be whores...why Can't we hold a woman who walks around with skimpy skirt at 12 midnight accountable for her rape... Any logical being would not do that and no one owes her safety.. If she wants safety she should walk with a man...why do feminist say this is chavnistic...

As a man Men are more violent and commit more crimes but also as a man no one owes you safety...as man nature has empowered you to protect yourself and family...get a gun in your house if you do not want to be rob and want your wife raped...or hold the people you put in charge to provide you with safety accountable...you choose...

NO ONE OWES YOU SAFTY AND YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY....

The redpill brethren are not angry women are hypergamous or gold digger.... The doctrine teaches men how to navigate female nature and not fall for the bullshit that come with them....we are not all the same...some what a better wife, some want to make their women for all men... While some seeing this women nature do not want to be participate...

Most of the Anger are from guys just waking up who are still in the anger phase

REDPILL HOLD WOMEN ACCOUNTABLE..

Your reference to Jesus, as religion is a touchy subject, I won't want to offend anybody core before.. Me myself is a reformed atheist, I am not a non-church going Christian because I recognize that Religion is needed in our society and I accept most atheist are arrogant and can not see this but it is fine...

So Jesus is a God not a man atleast that how the story goes... You possibly expect Jesus to reason as men do...what does human care about the sexual strategy of ants.... The LovePeddler in the bible made her choice and fully knowing the law must have accepted the consequences...Jesus have never been burden to perform sexually and thus is a asexual.. He did not condemn the act of stoning the LovePeddler or said it was wrong or he said was that "He Who is without sin should stone her"...clearly most of the men there were LovePeddler mongers or else if it was a different crowd they will still stone her.... So your logic is flawed.....
Anyways I leave you in hands of Caveadullam and the rest of my redpill brother to continue spreading the gospel

THE REDPILL GOSPEL WILL STAND AND THE GATE OF HELL AND SIMPS WILL NOT COME HERE IT...

THE RESON YOU THINK FEMINISM IS RIGHT... IS BECAUSE IF AN IDEALOGY JUSTIFIES ITSELF AS MORALLY RIGHT..IT IS HARD FOR THE WEAK TO FIGHT AGAINT IT...COMMUNIST DO THE SAME THING....

You broke your promise my lord. Lol! You needed to post this and I can see the sacrosanctity of such. Indeed, it was needed even if you relented on your promise.

All hail Lordcassy!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 12:58pm On Jul 25, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Ronnnie:

Well you made some point...but if you look at my reasons..it's due to her health and her condition and besides she promised to pay back even tho instalmentally.....it's not related to Gender stuff

But you do have a point...

Why are you avoiding the question ?

If a MAN. With similar health and fainancal challenges approach you for same assistance with promises to pay back instalmentally, would you have been willing to assist ?

Are you an all round helper or white knight. ?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Why are you avoiding the question ?

If a MAN that has similar health and fainancal challenges approach you for same assistance with promises to pay back instalmentally, would you have been willing to assist ?

Are you an all round helper or white knight. ?

Lol....well a guy with such health issues haven't come up to me before.so I can't answer that
I have a cousin abroad with the same issue so I know what she is passing through...she never asked I only offered
Being a redpiller doesn't mean you should help a fellow human being...
Whiteknights help females in hopes of getting sex in return....sex has never been my motivation to help people..

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ronnnie:

I just easily feel pity for people like I do for her...she never even told me about her health issues even if I was suspecting Kos she was always on medications most times and easily get sick...she tried her best to hide it from me(thinking it would push me away like other guys) until I saw some of her health scan results...
back....

No body would want to call this a simp move, so as not to be termed a misogynist, bad person towards women...I won't call it a simp move.... but you are attaching too much emotion mahn getting things all mixed up.

But tell you what mahn, your shooting yourself in the leg the more by bringing it in here knowing truly well you are going to be criticised badly.

Ronnnie:

She never asked me for the money..am only offering to borrow her and she pays back..

This is what I would have done.

I would have walked in with her to a vitafoam shop.... purchase that bed, pay fully for it... with her name on it and tell her to take it home.. outrightly stating you don't have to pay me back..... this is a gift from me to you simple.
No feelings attached, no emotion...I saw you need it..

you the one who offered to help her, why would she pay you back? If the gender card ain't playing here

I mean how many of your male friend have you voluntarily asked them if they need help just this year, and they pay you back when they have settled.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Ronnnie:

Lol....well a guy with such health issues haven't come up to me before.so I can't answer that
I have a cousin abroad with the same issue so I know what she is passing through...she never asked I only offered
Being a redpiller doesn't mean you should help a fellow human being...
Whiteknights help females in hopes of getting sex in return....sex has never been my motivation to help people..

Yes being Redpill doesn't mean we shouldn't help but our helping should not be gender base.
As long as you will also extend such sympathetic mindset to you fellow man then no Wahala.

Because las las if a man can't help his fellow man Who will ?

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emotionss: 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
KiNg0G post=10 [/b:

I mean how many of your male friend have you voluntarily asked if they need help just this year, and they pay you back when they have settled.

This is a billion dollar question EVERY MAN need to ask himself.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2021
KiNg0G:

No body would want to call this a simp move, so as not to be termed a misogynist, bad person towards women...I won't call it a simp move.... but you are attaching too much emotion mahn getting things all mixed up.

But tell you what mahn, your shooting yourself in the leg the more by bringing it in here knowing truly well you are going to be criticised badly.

This is what I would have done.

I would have walked in with her to a vitafoam shop.... purchase that bed, pay fully for it... with her name on it and tell her to take it home.. outrightly stating you don't have to pay me back..... this is a gift from me to you simple.
No feelings attached, no emotion...I saw you need it..

you the one who offered to help her, why would she pay you back? If the gender card ain't playing here

I mean how many of your male friend have you voluntarily asked them if they need help just this year, and they pay you back when they have settled.

Truth bro...
I also had that in mind...following her there and paying fully for it without getting a dime back..even if she offers it...
She offered to pay back Kos she didn't want me to use it against her incase issues later come up between us in the future...she want it to be like she is buying it with her own money....

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 1:32pm On Jul 25, 2021
DEMZEE:

Never wud such laws be passed in Nigeria as long as I am alive
What will a low life lyk u do to stop it undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ronnnie:

Truth bro...
I also had that in mind...following her there and paying fully for it without getting a dime back..even if she offers it...
She offered to pay back Kos she didn't want me to use it against her incase issues later come up between us in the future...she want it to be like she is buying it with her own money....

last week Friday, saw an OG of mine uploading those online motivational quotes on his status..(his been doing it since the week started)

You as a street nigga when you see stuffs like that you get the message, say something dey sup... asin him battery don low real bad.

So I chatted him up, baba agbalagba how it be na... make them do one or two for me now.

Guy man replied, say bros everything red here.started telling me about his personal problems...I asked him for his aza...n did some figures to him... mahn...dude had to call me to appreciate me.

I did 10k transfer manh... while we on call we didn't even talk about any repayment that's how help supposed to be, when you genuinely offered to help irrespective of the gender involve bro.

No payback whatsoever...no expectations.

Do it outrightly,

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Trex4(m): 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
Happy Sunday people. Everyone should watch this video and give your thoughts. Do you think it's real?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsgDEirAws4

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Onnasucs1(m): 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ronnnie:

I have a female friend kwho I like so much but we ain't dating..we have been close for two years..she is a sickler Cell patient.
dont let the redpill take away your humanity. That young lady is dying. Help her pls

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Executer: 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ronnnie:

What is this redpill turning us to?
Do you now need advice to help a fellow human being who is obviously suffering? Poverty is indeed a bastard!-
Since you need advice,the Bible has the answer;
Do not withold good from him who needs it when it's in your power to do so(just paraphrasing)prov3:27

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2021
Self improvement tips for today grin

Sleep on hardwood floor with no
pillow
Alarm goes off at I am
Immediately kip up into a
standing position and scream
LETS GET IT
Shower with liquid nitrogen
Shave with a large hunting knife
50 KB JPG
For breakfast, 6 egg shells and 4 banana peels
Waterboard myself to build pain tolerance
Decide to go easy today, do 5000 push ups and 2000 pull ups

ready for the day at 2am..

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Susily(m): 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ronnnie:

Bro I won't advice you to lend her any money, just give her the amount you consider as dash and take your mind off it cos women are notorious for not repaying their debt and that would breed unnecessary friction between you two and she'll try to paint you evil and herself a victim

Don't let your good gesture be used against you cos it'll pain you the most

Just give her the amount you consider as dash

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ronnnie:

Bro do it for Humanity sake please....Redpill shouldn't make us to be sadists abeg.

People that are asking if he would have come here to ask if it was a guy involved...In my shoes... If it was a guy... I won't even blink a eye before doing it... I'll even tell him to forget about the repayment.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2021
Avoid alpha widows undecided

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2021
neyoohhh:
Self improvement tips for today grin

Sleep on hardwood floor with no
pillow
Alarm goes off at I am
Immediately kip up into a
standing position and scream
LETS GET IT
Shower with liquid nitrogen
Shave with a large hunting knife
50 KB JPG
For breakfast, 6 egg shells and 4 banana peels
Waterboard myself to build pain tolerance
Decide to go easy today, do 5000 push ups and 2000 pull ups

ready for the day at 2am..

Step 1 - if you wake up, your body go tell you.
Step 2 - which time you take sleep.
Step 3 - how only you go dey shout like mad man by that time.
Step 4 - if you no freeze to death, show me who do the juju for you. grin
Step 5 - speechless.
Step 6 - you gats pick your food from dustbin ni. undecided
Step 7 - as for the push up, I agree. I do that every 2 years.
Step 8 - then you wait till 5:30 because na that time normal human being dey take come out.

I swear you don motivate me.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by neyoohhh: 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2021
SOZINN:

Step 1 - if you wake up, your body go tell you.
Step 2 - which time you take sleep.
Step 3 - how only you go dey shout like mad man by that time.
Step 4 - if you no freeze to death, show me who do the juju for you. grin
Step 5 - speechless.
Step 6 - you gats pick your food from dustbin ni. undecided
Step 7 - as for the push up, I agree. I do that every 2 years.
Step 8 - then you wait till 5:30 because na that time normal human being dey take come out.

I swear you don motivate me.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
What will a low life lyk u do to stop it undecided undecided

Smiles, Wat do u know u useless gay

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
SOZINN:

Continue deceiving yourself. grin

Something I have seen

Too much Hollywood movies is doing u

U think Nigeria is like western societies, ur delusions amazes me

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2021
so its true. yesterday a girl that i pay to have sex with present herself to my friend to Bleep her for freeee the guy is big not fat but he doesnt even last long. SHE CAME WITH HER FRIEND

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ObinnaValentine: 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ronnnie:

'Redpill' shouldn't deter you from from helping the needy..do it for her because of humanity not because you like her..there is redpill and there is 'empathy'..goodluck

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
Help!!!!
how to game?
after succeeding in collecting her number (a random girl on the road)
what next?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: machoboss, Loverboi2cute(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.