Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (781) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2764700 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oldoinyolengai(m): 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2021
sajmark:

It will take years of work before the redpill can become our default state as most of us grew up (spent years) being bluepilled.
But for now I think it is good to create triggers that are capable of flipping ones switch to redpill whenever what's left of his bluepilled state tries to kick in...
Examples are:
1. Saying to myself "IT'S HER LOSS" whenever a woman turns down my romantic offer, would help me get over it in a matter of seconds.
2. Saying to myself "THE GIRL I LIKE IS EVERYWHERE" automatically activates my abundance mindset whenever Oneitis wants to creep in.
the list goes on and on, and so far it works for me... the thing is
THINGS AREN'T NECESSARILY WRONG OR RIGHT BECAUSE THEY DON'T OR DO WORK FOR US... LET'S STOP IMPOSING OUR WILL ON OTHERS.
It should be a Redpiller turning down a woman's romantic offer and not otherwise. Stop chasing women and work on yourself up to that level.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oldoinyolengai(m): 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
Westlyf777:
Saturday experience...
After an unproductive day at work, I had to close for the day. Unsatisfied me was jejely sitting at the back of a Keke napep, attentively surfing through nairaland....Keke driver stopped to pick a passenger. (A man and a woman)
Our conversation..
Man: Oga (referring to me) abeg shift make I put load for back..
I jejely stood up and excused them. After loading I wanted to sit back on my initial position..
Man: Bros abeg make the woman sit down for back...
Mesadwith a frowning face) I no dey comfortable for front there I no fit sit down there.
Man: Na wa o Na woman she be Na..
Me: (no response... )
Woman: no wahala I go sit down for front ....

I felt like knocking the man sga... ignorance is not bliss o ...simping is a societal norm undecided
#trp
#kiilsimping
Add one more star on your shoulders grin

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Trex4(m): 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2021
Hachemedes:

God continue to bless us who have gone past the Rage Phase and all aspiring redpillers. I've always been Redpilled but you see this thread ehn Na die. If you no get Scope, Nigerians Ladies go Maga you Tire....grin grin grin
Are you the one that typed this? If yes then I don't really like your text tho'......

You said "Nice month" which probably means you probably asked her what's her birthday, and she told you.

Secondly, in the post it seems you actually want to give her the money.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Flamemignon1(m): 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2021
DeusMagnus:
Why are you gay?
I can't believe questions like these are still asked in 2021. Let me counter the question with another question which is the answer, why are you straight? You find that answer, you solved the puzzle

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Azurevermillion: 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
Flamemignon1:

I can't believe questions like these are still asked in 2021. Let me counter the question with another question which is the answer, why are you straight? You find that answer, you solved the puzzle
Local man cannot can

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...

I went to buy fuel this morning...

The fuel stations were crammed due to the strike of PMS marketers in Imo state....

The pump attendants were a guy and one lady with their manager standing beside them to soothe the crowd and ensure order, the guy sold the fuel and the lady collected the money...

A man finished filling his car and gallons he brought along with him...

He paid cash and his balance was #200...

Since there was no change, he was told by the manager to just free the money for the guy that sold the fuel to him...

The man said loudly to the ears of everyone in the queue...

Na woman dem dey dash money na...

As he proceeded to hand the money over to the girl...

I asked him...

"Oga hope you know say na men go fit help you for this life and woman no fit help you..."

The man looked at me for some Mili seconds..

Finally he smiled and said " my brother you just said truth, I like what you said..."

He then instructed that the male pump attendant be given the #200 balance and he gave the guy an extra 500 naira tip...

He then said... " If my motor spoil for road now na men go help me push am... Woman no go fit"

You should have seen the look on the girls face...

It was Asif I just denied her her birthright...

Similar minds always huddle together, but sometimes, one do beat the other in dishing out the main item first. However, it is what it is.

This idea came to my mind few days ago based on some observation, and I had to jot it down as a nugget along that line yesterday. And so funny enough, it's happening in reality and being observed in another place. (thought these was mere "theories and western ideas"wink. Wonderful! Lol!

Thank you for doing the Lord's work.

God bless.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Flamemignon1(m): 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2021
Azurevermillion:
Local man cannot can
Did I just mindfuvk you? I did say it was a puzzle

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DonMoel: 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:
The previous guy is done with her and you are the next option. She is stringing you along with the promise of sex to keep your attention and time vested in her. She knows you’ll dip as soon as you hit and she doesn’t want to lose whatever you offer her(attention and time)so if she keeps you around by making you hope for sex then she gets what she wants. You need to take back control because you are acting in her frame.

I feel she is getting more of my attention because literally, it's like we're dating but we are not.

Surprised how I lost my frame. I was out of my mind. Now she's about to witness total OFF MODE. Problem is, she wouldn't even let me be with calls and chats.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
Oldoinyolengai:
It should be a Redpiller turning down a woman's romantic offer and not otherwise. Stop chasing women and work on yourself up to that level.
I work on Myself day in day out.
I DON'T CHASE WOMEN, I like to practice/work on my PUA skills though, it's fun.
Good luck sitting down and waiting for a woman to come woo you bro.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Vecto(m): 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...

Two things....

If you cry for a woman, you've already lost her...

If you cry to a woman, you will lose her..
I've actually done both before. She bin call me for phone crying and telling me that she got raped while she was on her way to my place. She sounded very convincing with the tears and i was already falling for it. Or let me even say i fell completely. Did you know that i went to the alleged place where she said the rape took place and i couldn't find her there. My mumu self carried bike enter kano road dey find this girl and she just dey busy my call. Lol. Sometimes she said it was network. Smh. Later on i gave up and went back home only for her to call me that a good samaritan saw her and took her home. All of this happened within 10 minutes! Jeez!

I just shook my head in shame and disgust because i know say i don fvck up. Na my guy for room come dey yarn me say the girl just use that one as cover up. Na since then I know say girls fit use anything lie.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
Hi, nairalanders longest time.

Please I don't know why some people wouldn't let that gay guy( I sincerely hope that's not offensive) be. Why can't gays be here. I thought we don't discriminate or segregate. See I've wanted to write something here but I don't have the strength to write long. But the summary is in life just do whatever you feel is right for you and this still doesn't guarantee that the result will turn out right. Be at peace if the world and more importantly with yourself. I've actually have this thought that I don't know how to put down in writing. I will just stop here. But please let's make flamemignon1 welcome. And not push him away, he is gay and he's still a man.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
fattprince:

Please I don't know why some people wouldn't let that gay guy( I sincerely hope that's not offensive) be. Why can't gays be here. I thought we don't discriminate or segregate. See I've wanted to write something here but I don't have the strength to write long. But the summary is in life just do whatever you feel is right for you and this still doesn't guarantee that the result will turn out right. Be at peace if the world and more importantly with yourself. I've actually have this thought that I don't know how to put down in writing. I will just stop here. But please let's make flamemignon1 welcome. And not push him away, he is gay and he's still a man.
I welcome him specially.

if a gay man can use the redpill to attract more gay men... no pee

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by COOL10(m): 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
10 more pages of arguments loading undecided

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oldoinyolengai(m): 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
sajmark:

I work on Myself day in day out.
I DON'T CHASE WOMEN, I like to practice/work on my PUA skills though, it's fun.
Good luck sitting down and waiting for a woman to come woo you bro.
If she likes you, you won't need to ask for anything coz everything wanted will be in your reach.
As a Redpiller you should receive first before you offer.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2021
Oldoinyolengai:
If she likes you, you won't need to ask for anything coz everything wanted will be in your reach.
As a Redpiller you should receive first before you offer.
I wasn't actually referring (solely) to sex in my earlier comment bro, seems like you misunderstood it.
Imagine being 14 years old again with all the knowledge that you have now... that's how I feel when I hunt shawtys these days (but this time) with the REDPILL.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oldoinyolengai(m): 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
sajmark:

I wasn't actually referring (solely) to sex in my earlier comment bro, seems like you misunderstood it.
Imagine being 14 years old again with all the knowledge that you have now... that's how I feel when I hunt shawtys these days (but this time) with the REDPILL.
Who said you were referring to sex?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
Flamemignon1:

bro, I swallowed the redpill to understand women nature and how to deal with them. You swallowed the redpill to understand what? I don't get

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
DonMoel:

I feel she is getting more of my attention because literally, it's like we're dating but we are not.

Surprised how I lost my frame. I was out of my mind. Now she's about to witness total OFF MODE. Problem is, she wouldn't even let me be with calls and chats.
Read my next text.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
For those of you working on your pick up skills, know this.

Women are the gatekeepers of sex and men are the gatekeepers of commitment. Do not go into a relationship to get sex rather get sex first to determine if it is worth going into a relationship. Women will use sex to string you along so they can steal your commitment(wasted time and attention they get from tens of guys or in extreme cases,financial resources).

Never let a girl string you along with the following lines;
-I am a virgin
-I am celibate
-I am scared of sex
-I’m not in a hurry etc.
if you have ever been inside a room with a h0rny girl then you will know girls are sexual creatures and they love sex just like guys. The girl stringing you along will meet another guy and when he pushes the right buttons,he will bang her that same day of meeting.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2021
fattprince:

On point shaa

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DonMoel: 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:
For those of you working on your pick up skills, know this.

Women are the gatekeepers of sex and men are the gatekeepers of commitment. Do not go into a relationship to get sex rather get sex first to determine if it is worth going into a relationship. Women will string you along for sex so they can steal your commitment(wasted time and attention they get from tens of guys or in extreme cases,financial resources).

Never let a girl string you along with the following lines;
-I am a virgin
-I am celibate
-I am scared of sex
-I’m not in a hurry etc.
if you have ever been inside a room with a h0rny girl then you will know girls are sexual creatures and they love sex just like guys. The girl stringing you along will meet another guy and when he pushes the right buttons,he will bang her that same day of meeting.

THIS.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Flamemignon1(m): 11:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
fattprince:

Wow.... Not really what I was expecting but thank you for rolling out the welcome carpet for me, it means a lot and also the bolded isn't offensive

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Flamemignon1(m): 11:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
DeusMagnus:
bro, I swallowed the redpill to understand women nature and how to deal with them. You swallowed the redpill to understand what? I don't get
Woah dude, I just stumbled on this thread while researching for a thesis paper so you do the math

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Flamemignon1(m): 11:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
KiNg0G:

I welcome him specially.

if a gay man can use the redpill to attract more gay men... no pee

Lol, considering the fact that it was two trans women who coined the term "redpill", I will take that as an allegory and Thank you but the redpill is way different in the queer world

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:34pm On Aug 31, 2021
Have been away on an assignment..
I just say make I drop by.. I notice say our "Ashawo OG" is still Wailing on our thread.. by the way, How are you Kid and how about your OLOSHOs Dem ?? Well update dey oo
Oya read below with others ..

Lol... This people eeh..
If men no wake up eeh.. Dem go live for world wey be say if you no first greet woman wen you see her, authorities go jail you..
Imagine wetin this one dey talk..
If she fit have her way, when Dem retire from OLOSHO business, they would send all Dem former clients enter Jail, so as not to feel bad over their past lifestyle.. lol..

Wey our "Ashewo OG" .. Kid.. see wetin be latest oo.. as you dey pay dey Bleep all this OLOSHOs.. Dem dey pencil am down.. if this Kain law come dey (lol).. na em be say, even if you dey 70yrs Dt time.. you go still go Sanko..

For the core and bold Redpillers here.. y'all take note.. I have rechristened our OG to "Ashawo OG" everyone giving him mentions from now should use that title to or for him..

cc martinez39s
Sozinn
Skepticus
Ichidodo
Pansopist
Aomine
Thedarkgamer
Saviolamemphix

Et al..

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 12:01am On Sep 01, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:
I just say make I drop by.. I notice say our "Ashawo OG" is still Wailing on our thread.. by the way, How are you Kid and how about your OLOSHOs Dem ?? Well update dey oo

Lol... This people eeh..
If men no wake up eeh.. Dem go live for world wey be say if you no first greet woman wen you see her, authorities go jail you..
If she fit have her way, when Dem retire from OLOSHO business, they would send all Dem former clients enter Jail, so as not to feel bad over their past lifestyle.. lol..

Wey our "Ashewo OG" .. Kid.. see wetin be latest oo.. as you dey pay dey Bleep all this OLOSHOs.. Dem dey pencil am down.. if this Kain law come dey (lol).. na em be say, even if you dey 70yrs Dt time.. you go still go Sanko..

For the core and bold Redpillers here.. y'all take note.. I have rechristened our OG to "Ashawo OG" everyone giving him mentions from now should use that title to or for him..

cc martinez39s
Sozinn
Skepticus
Ichidodo
Pansopist
Aomine
Thedarkgamer
Saviolamemphix

Et al..

Well from the poster point of view she has a point.

Let's take your mum for example,
Situations might have drove her into prostitution and been offered a token just to spread her legs wide open might not be a crime.

But still

Many of this girls are into prostitutions because of so many reasons.
No one enjoys to sûck dîck for a living.
No one enjoys to lick an Arab man asshole for few dirhams...( They call it anal rimming)

Imagine your iya having to give it to ayon kwadem , handicaps, roadside beggar's on a steady basis just for survival to feed you before you grew up to this stage.

Let's be real, though redpill teaches us not have weakness towards this females, but no matter what we are all humans.

And we lived in a society, where wrong and right should be encouraged.

Besides bringing such laws into nigeria, that anyone who pays girls for sex should be punished will be a good development for us in this redpill community.

We be having more men ready to join us here in this movement.

Thanks.

Sorry about your mum, it's an illustration.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:24am On Sep 01, 2021
KiNg0G:

Well from the poster point of view she has a point.

Let's take your mum for example,
Situations might have drove her into prostitution and been offered a token just to spread her legs wide open might not be a crime.

But still

Many of this girls are into prostitutions because of so many reasons.
No one enjoys to sûck dîck for a living.
No one enjoys to lick an Arab man asshole for few dirhams...( They call it anal rimming)

Imagine your iya having to give it to ayon kwadem , handicaps, roadside beggar's on a steady basis just for survival to feed you before you grew up to this stage.

Let's be real, though redpill teaches us not have weakness towards this females, but no matter what we are all humans.

And we lived in a society, where wrong and right should be encouraged.

Besides bringing such laws into nigeria, that anyone who pays girls for sex should be punished will be a good development for us in this redpill community.

We be having more men ready to join us here in this movement.

Thanks.

Sorry about your mum, it's an illustration.

grin grin grin grin

I can see your pains and Wailings underneath your post..
Feel free to wail more my dear reverred "Ashawo OG"

But your mom's smelly hole is disgusting that even my pig rejected the idea of knacking her..
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 12:37am On Sep 01, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

grin grin grin grin

I can see your pains and Wailings underneath your post..
Feel free to wail more my dear reverred "Ashawo OG"

But your mom's smelly hole is disgusting that even my pig rejected the idea of knacking her..
grin grin grin grin

Uphon all the mama jokes you gave last time this is the best one you can come up with.
Kiddo, like i said it's just an illustration...
Waiting for those people you tagged to make an inputs, so we can keep the dice rolling.

I have a logical explanation penned down for each of them.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 1:03am On Sep 01, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Lol, considering the fact that it was two trans women who coined the term "redpill", I will take that as an allegory and Thank you but the redpill is way different in the queer world

Redpill is just two words put together...but the real definition of redpill is a man mindset.

You got to be strong mahn, you got as much right as any human to be here.
Don't let no one take that from you.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:54am On Sep 01, 2021
KiNg0G:

Uphon all the mama jokes you gave last time this is the best one you can come up with.
Kiddo, like i said it's just an illustration...
Waiting for those people you tagged to make an inputs, so we can keep the dice rolling.

I have a logical explanation penned down for each of them.

grin grin grin grin

I know it is just an illustration..

I felt like I should give you a clear illustration too of what I did with your mom grin grin grin grin

Hope you got the drift now.. LMFAO

And Hey... Ashawo OG You are WAILING so loud Kid.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 2:21am On Sep 01, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Wow.... Not really what I was expecting but thank you for rolling out the welcome carpet for me, it means a lot and also the bolded isn't offensive
You welcome bro.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by fattprince(m): 2:33am On Sep 01, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Lol... This people eeh..

cc martinez39s
Sozinn
Skepticus
Ichidodo
Pansopist
Aomine
Thedarkgamer
Saviolamemphix

Et al..
Well she's right. Men should just ask if she consent. Even if she wants to tell any absurd and useless story you man tell her to shut the Bleep up and answer yes or no. If yes proceed to biz if no get the fvck out but that will waste a lot of precious time. So if you want money but don't want sex then don't fucking be in a brothel. Go work on the street as a cleaner of any fvcking worker. It's like men should also complain the 18 women +$ men pay. And no women to ask if we wanted sex or we just need a company or someone to lean on(financially and mentally).
I'm so angry with that post.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (2212) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: khreus(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.