Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2758396 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DonMoel: 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
Meek127:
lol,i've had same experience. Just end it since she's not ready.
she's acting like she's the only one risking anything.
you made yourself vulnerable by pouring your heart out yet she dey use you catch cruise.Already you sound head over heels over her,even when there's no green light,thats not healthy man.
what if she pulls back,imagine the mental state you'd be getting yourself into.
women can be funny bro. I wish you best of luck either way.

Not gonna lie, I like her and she knows it. But I doubt if I'll be disturbed if she pulls back.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DonMoel: 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
Tonnyray:
She doesn't want what you want so what are you still doing with her?
I understand your position though cos I've been there too but the hallmark of maturity as a man (an adult at that) is the ability to take cold blooded decisions. My way or the high way. Give her 3 days max to make her mind up or take that needed walk. And don't look back. It's not manly to flipflop or tolerate flipflopping.

That's why it's always a thousand times easier with fvckbuddies where no emotions are involved.

Like I said, I've given her this and trust me, even after days of no communication or attention from me, she'll still come back

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
DonMoel:

Not gonna lie, I like her and she knows it. But I doubt if I'll be disturbed if she pulls back.
thats good

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
Donnie835:

I didn't give too much attention. I just deduced she is trying to avoid being intimate with me.

Ask another girl out and begin a relationship with that one. Don't tell her about your new relationship but let her know.
That should work.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
DonMoel:
This here seems to be the real problem
DonMoel:
she'll still come back
Because she knows she can. She knows you will always let her. I take it she's marriage material for you to be this accommodating of her yoyo games with your mind.
I understand your plight bro, in fact there's something brewing in my own sphere that's most ideal but spelling complication right now. Unfortunately for the girl in question the problem is not even her. But that's by the way.

It's all about how long you're willing to stay in this "kashimawo situationship" bro
SOZINN:
Ask another girl out and begin a relationship with that one. Don't tell her about your new relationship but let her know.
That should work.
Exactly. A new chick, especially one that matches or surpasses her in beauty usually does the magic in cases like this but please don't start a relationship with this rebound option biko. Just use her to play the game. If at all you have to play it.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2021

your woman dey feed you 3 times in a day, this kind hot afternoon, you dey online.....dey sink into redpill.

wetin you need the redpill for bros?

let's be guarded please, it's a Monday, new week....

forget woman matter small.

go out there, and earn a living.

#streetdrills

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Enavie(m): 2:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hi guys.

Sometimes ago, I made up my mind to never get married. I just did not see any point in it, and this thread has shown me more reasons to not consider it.

However, I am starting to reconsider.

I am a person who takes their health very seriously. And of recent, something started to dawn on me: if I ever find myself in an emergency and do not have anyone around, this decision I am making could lead to my untimely death (Imagine collapsing while I am alone in the house. Imagine bed-ridden that I can not even stand to take care of myself). I have parents, brothers, and sisters, but considering some things that occurred recently, I would be very stupid to think I can rely on any of them. I feel, if I get a quite good girl (I feel some can still be managed) and play my game well, I may have someone who is going to love me so much that she would be willing to go through a great deal to provide the help I need during such periods.

I thought of having an assistant I am going to employ to help me in periods like this, but I do not think this option is reliable either. I do not think such a person would do a great job during those potentially tough times: it will be just a job to them.

I really do not want to get into a marriage, but at this point, I feel I do not have a choice.

I would like to hear what you guys think. Do you feel it is still a bad idea? If yes, let me in on your thoughts. Or do you know of another option I can consider?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Isaacmacdon(m): 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
I didn't wake up one morning to choose redpill.
I don't blame the world either.
Besides, why would I?
The world was perfect before evil came in.
Who then do I blame?
I rather choose not to. Blaming situations will make you rot with your problems.
I chose to be redpill, and that's a proactive step to gaining this world. cool
��

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dizzyyish: 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
foreman:
I think TRP can help in other ways. TRP has made me lose friends.

I used to move around with some friends; we hang-out; drink, womanize together. I did a little soul-searching and surmised that I have been holding the short-end of the stick. I was mostly picking up the bills when we go out. So I decided to do a little test. I started forming broke whenever we go out. I was surprised that they started giving me space. Even the ones that owed me money refused to pay back. I wouldn't worry about this normally but I just wanted to find out if I have been wasting my resources all along; I confirmed this to be true unfortunately.

Now my circle of friends has greatly reduced.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NeroStealth01(m): 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Damn! Been reading a lot of energy draining posts from some individuals on the REDPILL thread.
REDPILLERS, it is not in your place to save bluePILLED men. This is a very fruitless effort, especially when you are dealing with someone who is balls deep in the bluePILLED state.

It has been repeated over and over again the REDPILL is not for everyone.
Avoid people who will come and try to drag you into a roller coaster of bluePILLED questions and answers.

Kudos to the REDPILL men doing the Lord's work here, trying to pull bluePILLED men out of their delusions. You all are KINGS.

A lot of bluePILLED men coming here to ask questions, and still yet they are trying hard to justify their SIMPING. I will advice all REDPILLERS to desist from engaging stubborn bluePILLED men. They can choose to SIMP from Nigeria all the way to SIMPZIMBABWE if they want to, that is their problem.

A lot of these guys are not here for the REDPILL knowledge. They are here to justify their SIMPING, they are here to shit test REDPILLERS, they are here to test the frame of the REDPILL men here, they are here to look for REDPILL men who have been in similar situation in the past to sympathize with them.

Anyone who truely wants to pull out from the bluePILLED state and plug into the REDPILL will be ready to read the thread from page one.

I have said it before, "Two comments is enough to know who is not worth the time it takes to type a message on your gadget."

#TAKETHEREDPILL
#STAYREDPILLED
#STAYCOLD

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by solidmyk(m): 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
DonMoel:

Lol, I figured she was trying to check something when she asked that question and then the response I gave was in my own favour. Made her realised I left 4 out of the 5 cos they were steeping beyond their limits, and as for me, my love isn't blind. The moment you're becoming an issue, I cut you off... myself matter to me first.

That's the response I gave to her. No way she's going to use me cos I'm not investing heavily. She knows I'm not doing whatever I tell her I'm not ready to give in to no matter how hard she presses.

I understand your view tho
Good to know you're on guard

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by solidmyk(m): 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
Tonnyray:
What pillers here term as choosing (i.e. she chose me) might just be what some others term love (she loves me)
Euphemisms depending on the individual's orientation..

..I think
Yeah it seems so
What's funny about that mindset (chosen) is that it gives way for simping, when you start thinking she's an exception to awalt

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TarOrfeeek: 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
Enavie:
Hi guys.

Sometimes ago, I made up my mind to never get married. I just did not see any point in it, and this thread has shown me more reasons to not consider it.

I am a person who takes their health very seriously. And of recent, something started to dawn on me: if I ever find myself in an emergency and do not have anyone around, this decision I am making could lead to my untimely death (Imagine collapsing while I am alone in the house. Imagine bed-ridden that I can not even stand to take care of myself). I have parents, brothers, and sisters, but considering some things that occurred recently, I would be very stupid to think I can rely on any of them. I feel, if I get a quite good girl (I feel some can still be managed) and play my game well, I may have someone who is going to love me so much that she would be willing to go through a great deal to provide the help I need during such periods.

I thought of having an assistant I am going to employ to help me in periods like this, but I do not think this option is reliable either. I do not think such a person would do a great job during those potentially tough times: it will be just a job to them.

I really do not want to get into a marriage, but at this point, I feel I do not have a choice.

I would like to hear what you guys think. Do you feel it is still a bad idea? If yes, let me in on your thoughts. Or do you know of another option I can consider?

Your mother comes first before your wife.

There's a very good reason why?

Marriage vows force women to swear that they will stick by you in sickness and health, but how many of them really do? Maybe malaria and typhoid.

But when the chips are down. When you have a terminal, mind altering or physically demeaning illness - ONLY your mother will unconditionally be there for you.

Except you're not playing your part well or she's getting old.

If you LOVE your mother as much as she deserves, that woman will fight 100 lions just to keep you safe.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
"NEVER PUT ALL YOUR EGGS IN A BASKET"

A MAN WILL FOLLOW THIS RULE WHENEVER HE WANTS TO DO SOMETHING BENEFICIAL FOR HIMSELF AND TO THOSE AROUND HIM. ESPECIALLY WITH HIS MONEY/BUSINESS.
LET'S SAY HE HAS $100. HE MAY GIVE $10 TO HIS GIRLFRIEND, AND GAMBLE WITH $5 WHILE HE INVESTS THE REMAINING $85 IN CRYPTO, SPLITTING IT BETWEEN ETHERUM AND BITCOIN.

A WOMAN, ON THE OTHER HAND, WILL ONLY EVER APPLY THE SAID RULE WHENEVER SHE NEEDS AN EXCUSE TO CHEAT ON YOU.

27 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerautomatic: 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
SkyFlint:

This is very valid.

I don't subscribe much to conspiracy theories, but it is very evident that someone, or a group is someones, is using movies/shows to brainwash the public.
I’m

Is it still conspiracy theory when the theory is playing out in full glare?

This revelation you had about movies and indoctrination should take you down a path that would involve spirituality and all the way down to corona virus and lots more. It’s thesame actors pulling the strings.

You’re right about all you said but youre yet to scratch the surface.

The rabbit hole runs deep but you have it in you to find the answers.

Clue: Distrust over 85% of whatever is pushed as mainstream truth.

We live in an occult controlled world and the signs are everywhere for all to see. You won’t need to look too far before you see someone doing the one eyed symbol or a satanic ritual in Hollywood or tv in general. Yet, thesame people obsessed with occultic symbols are also the people who told you there is something called atheism and you bought the lie.

In my opinion, red pill= awareness= open mind

If your redpill awareness does not lead to the following insight then you have failed.

1. There are demonic actors pulling the strings of the world that intend to pervert all natural orders we once knew

2. Feminism bears a striking semblace to satan’s revolt against God.

3. The symbols of feminism are occult related

4. The battle is not between men vs women or simp versus beta. Its between evil and good. Before you blame the simp, ask yourself who created the system that made the simp? I strongly believe simps are made and not born. So, who makes them and why?

5. Evil will eventually prevail all over the world and there will be an armageddon as prophesied in the bible.

6. This world is only temporal. The new Jerusalem as spoken about in the bible should be everyone’s goal.

7. Science is evil and comes from the devil. Every scientific discovery is nothing but a greek gift that brings sicknesses as side effects

8. If you believe there is no God, then there is no devil, right? You then owe us a favour to verify the two claims. Why don’t you join the nearest occult group and see if they aren’t able to invoke demons? If they can do so, then is it still far fetched to think there is no God? Jesus changed the game and made Christianity less dramatic. This however had the downside of less belief for the easily deceived.

There was no talk of atheism in the old testament when Christianity was rule based and seemed like rituals. The ease brought the disbelief and is the greatest lie the devil has succeeded in selling to the new world.

Etc etc. red pill without salvation = you are finished

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
Enavie:
Hi guys.

[b] The thing about tomorrow is very hilarious... Tomorrow you can win a million dollars or get run over by a truck, the other aspect of Tomorrow is you can still win that million dollars AND get run over by a truck or you win nothing and nothing runs over you, that being said it is important to make decisions, especially crucial life decisions that we can all live with incase it goes south that's why redpill will tell you to observe all options before taking the plunge and not just delve in like a bloody simp...Yes you can get a "good" girl if you observe all redpill protocols i.e you understand the substance of her perceived goodness in the background and through the lens of redpill you know where she coming from and where she goes metaphorically. You can also live with the decisions of playing 'house' (oneitis) or running game on your 'good' girl, that she may or may not love you is a question of how you fit together in a blue pilled frame or redpill frame but I believe you know enough redpill to understand that in marriage as in all endeavors of life you can either win a million dollars or get run over by a truck OR You win a million dollars AND still get run over by a truck but you must make that decision that will enable you sleep well at night..[/b]

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by bayus2003(m): 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DonMoel: 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
Tonnyray:
This here seems to be the real problem
Because she knows she can. She knows you will always let her. I take it she's marriage material for you to be this accommodating of her yoyo games with your mind.
I understand your plight bro, in fact there's something brewing in my own sphere that's most ideal but spelling complication right now. Unfortunately for the girl in question the problem is not even her. But that's by the way.

It's all about how long you're willing to stay in this "kashimawo situationship" bro
Exactly. A new chick, especially one that matches or surpasses her in beauty usually does the magic in cases like this but please don't start a relationship with this rebound option biko. Just use her to play the game. If at all you have to play it.

Thanks, man. But this last quote isn't clear to me at all.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
MJBOLT:
https://www.nairaland.com/6785837/girlfriend-boyfriend-please-advise-me#106437752

He is in a different state. While her fûckboy is in the same state with her.
Chai
people dey mad
as in MAD

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Battalion1: 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
Donnie835:

I didn't give too much attention. I just deduced she is trying to avoid being intimate with me.
all na shakara bro ,,ignore her ,,,she will be the one callin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by bayus2003(m): 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
Battalion1:
all na shakara bro ,,ignore her ,,,she will be the one callin
She's been calling the dude to still have a grip on him and yet she's not decisive.
That dude should cut her off......
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Battalion1: 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
Enavie:
Hi guys.

so u blv say u fit faint one day? Lolzz

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SkyFlint: 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
Skepticus
Pansophist

Thank you for your replies.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
His madness is special grin
Even though he won't admit it,he wants to continue the relationship hoping the girl will dump her fvck boy,too bad reality is often disappointing.

SOZINN:

He is in a different state. While her fûckboy is in the same state with her.
Chai
people dey mad
as in MAD

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
Enavie:
Hi guys.

A redpilled man going into marriage is like a soldier going to war with armour and weapons, WHILE a bluepilled man going into marriage is like a soldier going to war without armour and weapons.
Work on yourself and a woman will choose you (this is deeper than it appears)... In lay man's tongue, try and marry a woman that loves you more than you love her.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by chikasnight: 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
The angle in this your thought should be 180* because it’s so straight. Thanks a lot

Winnerautomatic:

This revelation you had about movies and indoctrination should take you down a path that would involve spirituality and all the way down to corona virus and lots more. It’s thesame actors pulling the strings.

We live in an occult controlled world and the signs are everywhere for all to see. You won’t need to look too far before you see someone doing the one eyed symbol or a satanic ritual in Hollywood or tv in general. Yet, thesame people obsessed with occultic symbols are also the people who told you there is something called atheism and you bought the lie.

If your redpill awareness does not lead to the following insight then you have failed.

1. There are demonic actors pulling the strings of the world that intend to pervert all natural orders we once knew

4. The battle is not between men vs women or simp versus beta. Its between evil and good. Before you blame the simp, ask yourself who created the system that made the simp? I strongly believe simps are made and not born. So, who makes them and why?

5. Evil will eventually prevail all over the world and there will be an armageddon as prophesied in the bible.

6. This world is only temporal. The new Jerusalem as spoken about in the bible should be everyone’s goal.

7. Science is evil and comes from the devil. Every scientific discovery is nothing but a greek gift that brings sicknesses as side effects

8. If you believe there is no God, then there is no devil, right? You then owe us a favour to verify the two claims. Why don’t you join the nearest occult group and see if they aren’t able to invoke demons? If they can do so, then is it still far fetched to think there is no God? Jesus changed the game and made Christianity less dramatic. This however had the downside of less belief for the easily deceived.

There was no talk of atheism in the old testament when Christianity was rule based and seemed like rituals. The ease brought the disbelief and is the greatest lie the devil has succeeded in selling to the new world.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Winnerautomatic:

Why bring religion here?

All these religious people self.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
DonMoel:

Like I said earlier, I've tried cutting off the communication but she would always come back and act like nothing happened.

I just don't want a situation where she feels I totally discarded her because I couldn't get what I want...kind of immature to do that, for me.

This is exactly what she was counting on when she told you her battered ex story, clearly, you have fallen for it, and now don't want to break her heart further.

Mr. Man, better avoid ladies that wants to infect you with their confusion. She's either ready or she's not, you need to take a stand asap, don't fvcking cage yourself man.

I mean, you are clearly not getting what you want, how long and how much will you compromise?

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
MJBOLT:
https://www.nairaland.com/6785837/girlfriend-boyfriend-please-advise-me#106437752

With all the red pill being sold in every corner, great simps of this magnitude still manage to rise, time after time, all being stvpid to shocking degrees.
Ha, heaven help those who cannot help themselves, cause I will not.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
Enavie:
Hi guys.

Good thinking.
You see the thing I with life ehn, you can't predict the future. And I tell you, going your own way has its own benefits, but you need to be fully ready to bear the costs of it.

Remember, you'll get old anyway (if you're lucky enough), or sick like you have thought, and if all your family members or your wife or children are working, they will definitely contract your care to others, while they chip in with little time here and there when they are less busy.

There is no point of you making a decision on an ideology, only to end up as an old man full of regrets. What I am saying is, if you go into MGTOW without having a strong conviction, you won't even face this kind of scenario, you will be lost before with your parents bugging you, relatives, bloody everyone, asking you to get married, the natural instincts of procreation, and satisfying your urges, etc.

Now, for me to come up with an answer for you, it has to have been my own dilemma, but I am not a MGTOW person for now, and I haven't given such things thoughts. Instead I offer advice, that should guide whatever decision you decide to take.

Take this as a test to see, if you are only scared of marriage or a true MGTOW, depending on your answer.
I'll advise, make a decision that you'll stand by, no matter what.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ikillbrokegirls and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.