Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (845) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2794126 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) ... (2225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 8:03am On Oct 08, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
Redpilled brethren, read these very carefully and learn, just one stupid bluepilled feeling you thought was irrelevant after your redpill awareness can destroy your entire life, these a very sad story of these man, source from Twitter, never forsake the amoral truth, any woman you want to let into your life, especially for long term relationship, let her pass through fire before she gets your commitment, even after she has it, she must never in her heart thinks she has you completely, infact if anyone can't scale through don't marry, better to dwell alone with nothing than to be decieved that your relationship is working only to find out she's a complete fraud who fooled you, a so-called NAWALT that slipped through redpilled armour, most men think that a miserable marriage or long term relationship comes from a nagging, combative, quarrelsome, mannerless women which is true in some cases but in some cases a dutifully, feminine, loving wife can stab you in the heart and cause you pain and sorrow that you can never recover from, be very careful with whom you allow into your heart, be sober, be watchful, you can slip anytime and make mistakes in these redpilled journey but don't go to far by allowing any woman to possess your soul and alter the course of your destiny for good, while her and strangers enjoy the wealth from your sweat as you languish in sorrow

A man deeply in love and betrayed is wounded in his innermost soul, the pain is too extreme that at the moment taking ones life might be a reasonable option at that moment, look at Samson in the old testament, look at the FCMB bank incident of that family man that killed himself when he discovered his wife made him raise bastards while she presented the facade of a good wife, look at the incident of the innocent ojukwu girl that slew that billionaire when he taught everything was ok just having fun with a side chic and she gained fame and even sympathy at cost of his precious life
Oboi

It's well

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Shakzee(m): 9:53am On Oct 08, 2021
Meedon post=10Mine is Klaus mikaelson from the Originals6364602:

Mine is Cory Hardict from Brotherly Love.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerautomatic: 9:57am On Oct 08, 2021
posty56:
trust is overrated I hardly tell my people how much I get not even my parents, they're my family but I know where to draw line.

When asked directly by a sibling especially when you just changed jobs, how do you manage this?

My preference is also not to share and i make it a point never to ask others as well but i find it hard to navigate when siblings ask me directly

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by bayus2003(m): 10:36am On Oct 08, 2021
Winnerautomatic:

When asked directly by a sibling especially when you just changed jobs, how do you manage this?

My preference is also not to share and i make it a point never to ask others as well but i find it hard to navigate when siblings ask me directly
Don't share, just say "it's just a little more than the previous one. If you say, they would bill you gradually.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 11:10am On Oct 08, 2021
hazard7:

True, but I think it's salvageable just depends on how he handles it. but to succeed in life one really have to understand thos interrelational dynamics.
Maybe salvageable for another individual with a curious mindset but not an individual that feels like GOD, acts like GOD and he's all macho and alpha...Now Alpha has seen the one that pass ALPHA and whether he likes it or not that relationship will turn out to be very protracted dick measuring contest from all sides....little wonder we'll iterate that things will turn very very ugly in the coming days..

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 11:23am On Oct 08, 2021
Winnerautomatic:

I don't owe them any explanation, or you can give a false figure

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 08, 2021
Kai sad
Which kind cuckoldry be this

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
Kai sad

grin
Oloun

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hazard7(m): 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
ichidodo:
Maybe salvageable for another individual with a curious mindset but not an individual that feels like GOD, acts like GOD and he's all macho and alpha...Now Alpha has seen the one that pass ALPHA and whether he likes it or not that relationship will turn out to be very protracted dick measuring contest from all sides....little wonder we'll iterate that things will turn very very ugly in the coming days..

True, it could go sideways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TearNinja001: 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
Kai sad
grin grin Ewee

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
Kai sad

We have seen it all.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2021

if she needs lunch money 3k, she has her puscy to sell
If she needs an iphone, she has her pucsy and fine face to sell
Designer wears, latest endowments... just a 30min dîck session, she can afford those shîtx.

Bros what do you have for sell?...
You as a guy man, what can your body get you?

Nothing de there, na bone yansh..... and strong face.

My brother hustle o....a girl I knew just updated her whatsapp status, with videos of a 3 bedroom flat she's building in her hometown....na only roofing remain.

This same girl worked in a carwash as a cashier 2years ago, where I knew her from.

my brother hustle agbeg, as you de on redpill diet.... nor forget to hustle.

boys dey invest, you forget say na girls dey friend this Yahoo boys them.

Boys dey use this bîtches to wash money.... you supposed know.

Few years from now as you dey see young OGs for Forbes list.

Nor surprise if you see 23year Old girl as a landlady...

#streetdrills

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Azurevermillion: 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2021
Copied

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kelvinhunt: 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
Meedon:

We have seen it all.
Abi

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Meedon: 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2021
Kelvinhunt:

Abi

Na so

It has finished.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kelvinhunt: 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2021
Meedon:

Na so

It has finished.

There's this girl we work close to each other we got really a bit close..I told her what I want from her....and she says said LJBF..I ignored her move on and stop giving her any form of attention..
Few months ago she came bk always getting close to me and stuff...she claims she don't want any form of relationship cos her previous relationships are nothing to write home about....
So I am kinda confused how to handle the suitation....what do all think.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2021
Winnerautomatic:

tell them to mind their freaking business.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by tayewomi(m): 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
chaii am enjoying this piece i started reading from page 72 and am going gradually am still in 110 i will finish till the last page,my experience i met a young girl sometimes 3-yrs ago,she's very gentle like i jez love her real,and we start dating i mostly give her things,i bought small phone#2,500 4 her twice and many other things i can't even mention,the first red-flag.on my birthday knowingly to her she didn't wish me either present me wit a gift after buying lots for her on her birthday,i gave her 5k attimes and gv her Moni 4 hair,second red flag she just start nagging and unnecessary airplane mode,she will just decide not to talk to me 4 days without fighting,i remembered wen she made me promise her i won't leave her and cling to me saying she loves me,the story is long let me just short it,i abadoned so many girls 4 her,and she just travelled to a neighboring town and she change completely,first i sent Moni to her twice And i stopped on the third attempt after swallowing some pills here,she upload her new bf pictures on her WhatsApp status this morning,it didn't baffle coz am expecting that but i still chats of this girl on My girl on my FB saying she wnt leave no matter what,You see the only thing that won't abadone you is ur goal if u like give her ur kidney u can't stop her wen it's time..av moved on but guys please am begging u all,chase ur dreams the better woman will come 4 u.. thanks

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Oboi

It's well

My brother, that's all anyone can say.
I don't care how long you have been in this game. Cheating can happen to anybody, redpiller or not. The only thing the red pill can do for you, when those scales falls off from your eyes and you discover the the true colors of your woman is to help you deal with it.

If he was a redpiller, he won't waste his career like that. He might not even move a muscle in light of what happened. That's where red pill comes in. The red pill cannot prevent cheating, that can happen to anyone.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by SOZINN: 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2021
I laugh at those posting comments about how they cannot trust their wives. Dude, let me just spell it out.
If you are married or so much as live in the same apartment. You live because she allows you to.

Don't tell me you don't trust her when she makes your food and you do other things together. If she wanted you dead.
You'd be DEAD.

If you don't trust your wife or fiance, then there's no point.

16 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
SOZINN:
I laugh at those posting comments about how they cannot trust their wives. Dude, let me just spell it out.
If you are married or so much as live in the same apartment. You live because she allows you to.

Don't tell me you don't trust her when she makes your food and you do other things together. If she wanted you dead.
You'd be DEAD.

so what are you saying, we should simp?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2021
Kelvinhunt:

There's this girl we work close to each other we got really a bit close..I told her what I want from her....and she says said LJBF..I ignored her move on and stop giving her any form of attention..
Few months ago she came bk always getting close to me and stuff...she claims she don't want any form of relationship cos her previous relationships are nothing to write home about....
So I am kinda confused how to handle the suitation....what do all think.
The bolded is still a LJBF strategy, since she knows you won't accept friend one directly, she is coming indirectly, counting on you to be a gentleman that wouldn't want to break her heart.

Depends on what you want from her, if you are OK with becoming friends with benefits, emphasis on benefits, then you can push to get it, even though you guys won't be official. But if you want a relationship, then reject her new strategy ASAP.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
SOZINN:

You'd be DEAD.

Definitely, there will be some level of trust.
Trust as being used popularly relates to intersexual dynamics, do you trust that she won't engage in infidelity?
Killing you is a big deal, and if you've done something that offends greatly, you shouldn't trust your wife to do nothing, except she has shown signs of not having affinity for the borderline crazy.

When it comes to sex and some other "little" things, it's better not to have too much trust, it's trust that made some men not to notice their wives cheating under their noses. A trust that makes him excuse every sign and warning, such level of trust is dangerous for the man.

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2021
SOZINN:

My brother, that's all anyone can say.
I don't care how long you have been in this game. Cheating can happen to anybody, redpiller or not. The only thing the red pill can do for you, when those scales falls off from your eyes and you discover the the true colors of your woman is to help you deal with it.

If he was a redpiller, he won't waste his career like that. He might not even move a muscle in light of what happened. That's where red pill comes in. The red pill cannot prevent cheating, that can happen to anyone.
Exactly, the red pill is not a cure to cheating women, a woman that wants to cheat will cheat.
The red pill rids you of a certain hopes and expectations, and truly it's the hope and expectation that kills.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by taiocol: 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2021
Lol, just thinking how this girl using iPhone x with mad drip came to interview for a 20k Job at my friends studio grin

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2021
Create more time for your mind to masturbate on ideas on how you will attain the goals you set for yourself in these very difficult economy rather than masturbating on women you will never fvck or women ( hoes) you have already fvcked that will never add any value to you

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
Redpill is a journey, not a destination, it is very difficult to swallow and internalize it, extremely more difficult to apply it, the reality is that it takes self discipline, humility and consistency to progress in these journey, do you think reprogramming your mind that has been bluepilled conditioned for years is going to happen in a week, a month or a day, no ,it will fvcking take time, these journey is till death

Be patient and trust the process

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2021

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fiscus105(m): 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2021
SOZINN:

You'd be DEAD.

DNT disturb urself on low life and hopeless urchins my brother.

Many cannot stop girl just for ordinary gist, but wen they come nairaland they become "kingkong. Many struggle, yet ordinary pant they are not privileged enough to peep in, yet they shout simp.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2021
Fiscus105:

DNT disturb urself on low life and hopeless urchins my brother.

Many cannot stop girl just for ordinary gist, but wen they come nairaland they become "kingkong. Many struggle, yet ordinary pant they are not privileged enough to peep, yet they shout simp.
so "stopping girls or seeing girls pants" is your definition of manliness huh.
This one cannot be saved,he's a delusional simp.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
If you take pleasure in seeing or being in the company of beautiful women or sexually arousing women more than the being in the company of wise men, after your redpilled awareness, something is wrong with you, note the key word MORE THAN, only you can access where your heart truly lies, with women or with the truth among your fellow men

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fiscus105(m): 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2021
Smartb0y:
so "stopping girls or seeing girls pants" is your definition of manliness huh.
This one cannot be saved,he's a delusional simp.

Upgrade urself bro, forget about women for now, face most important. With ur level no woman ,I repeat no woman will stick with you.

Infact, you can't date girl for ordinary 1month.

Brothel is ur saving paradise.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) ... (2225) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TaiwoKing, Mayorla, Martinez39s(m), Vintage9999 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.