Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (843) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2763580 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 4:40am On Oct 06, 2021
DeusMagnus:
my brother I've been fucking a particular girl for 2 months now,she's doing all the duties of a girlfriend, very feminine chic, but we have never said I love you to each other. Omo, if na some men, them go don rush dey shout i love you. The level of game I played on this chic is mad, made me to understand that redpill+game is the truth. Where burst my head na when she tell me to warn one of my girlfriends that she's not competing with her. She just wants to enjoy her life. I off. The so called girl is quite pretty but as she no gree give me sex, I Japa, now she dey put body and still no wan give me sex, I still dey japa cheesy Now i just gave this my f*vk buddy the illusion of the girl wants. She sees the girl around me often and women want men that other women want. Love na scam
big scam everything is all about self benefit I keep telling ni**as, but no! their brain keeps feeding them dopamine to create the illusion of love.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DonMoel: 5:19am On Oct 06, 2021
G0LANHEIGHTS:

Abort bro.....leave this girl alone. She's manipulating you. Your game isn't too strong yet to withstand a girl like this.

She's obviously being tricky, pulling and pushing yet somehow willing do date but without losing anything...

She's been asking for some favours though which I've not been giving in to. I just tease her around it and sway the topic and sometimes I just drop it like I'm not doing. Done that thrice in 9 months that we started talking.

..which is why I said I'm not yielding to her side that could exploit. Not squandering any of my resources on her.

but this your conclusion remains the funniest I've read.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 6:01am On Oct 06, 2021
G0LANHEIGHTS:

Women are incapable of loving a man PROPERLY infact there is no such thing as love.
You are right when you said "women are incapable of loving a man properly", then you went ahead and ruined your comment.
Love exist, but the way men love women differ from the way women love men...

1. Can you stop using smart phones and computers from this day to the next 30 years? NO, because they make communications easier.
2. Can you trek from Lagos to Kaduna? NO, you would rather fly on a plane.
3. Can you cultivate a very large acre of land in one day? NO you would rather use tractors.

Men love machines because machines make our life fun and easy.
Women love men the same way that men love machines.

This is a very hard pill to swallow, take your time.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:23am On Oct 06, 2021
DAY 279, REDPILL 2021

Men switch logic for emotion when they want sex.

Women switch emotion for logic when they
want resources and commitment.

The need of whoever is provided is the winner.

Authority: be wise!

46 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 8:44am On Oct 06, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Please guys never let a woman to be the One in charge of the Home even if she's from a wealthy Family.
The very challenge I foresee with the 22 year old girl I'm seriously considering tying the knot with right now. The envisaged problem isn't even her, it's the family. Obviously she's played down the caliber of her pedigree. Did my research and yes, thoroughbred aristocratic Fulani family (surprisingly Christians funny enough). Her grandfather na IBB boy (for those who know) and I also discovered her dad is even a board member in my organization. My fear is these guys are controlling as fvck. I've met only one of her brothers and even though we got along pretty well, that air of arrogance is unmistakable. Undeniable.
Long story short these ain't guys to fvck with. Fortunately (but potentially unfortunately) this girl is now hopelessly in love.
I cannot possibly thrive with or stand a controlling extended family and the little I've deduced so far points to just that.
At the same time losing her will hurt (I won't lie or form "Alpha" here).
Or maybe I'm just overthinking things.

Anyone been in a similar scenario before? As in married folks successfully handling/dealing with a controlling extended family.
Any thoughts on how this can be better managed?

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 10:45am On Oct 06, 2021
Am still schooling i will like to learn d tricks u talk abt.
Winnerautomatic:

You overrate the importance of women my friend. You can be 100% successful without playing all the women games.

There are many ways to success and being a high flyer in-terms of education is one of them. Infact making it via the education route may even be the easiest and least physical way of making it. All you gotta do is stare at laptop screens and get paid millions @ month end.

Again, anyone who says you can’t be rich by working for someone else is a big liar. Most of my colleagues are worth upwards of 100M and counting.

There are many ways to financial freedom but a 2.1 or first class is definitely one of them ( if you have good interview and aptitude test skills).

All my exploits were just with a 2.1. I can’t imagine what i would have done if i had a first class.

I earn 7 figures monthly all because of my damn 2.1 and of course God’s grace. There are many more like me and many more that even out earn me. Never believe anyone who says good grades is not a meal ticket. Such statements are usually put out by bitter people who either didn’t go to school or graduated with bad grades.

Back to your question about women, we attract who we are . If you attract bad women, 9 times out of 10, you’re a manipulator yourself.

You might say, how about nice guys who get played by women?

Answer is, most times the niceness is usually an act of manipulation and the women can see through it.

You can’t be real and nice because to be real is to be selfish. To be real is to put yourself first. Its just natural instinct of self preservation.

If you’re still in school or job seeking, i could teach you some tricks. If you’re neither of the two and way past that phase then i apologise

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 06, 2021
pansophist:
Women look at men's future to determine if they should latch unto him, and it's your job as a man to do the same to any woman you wanna be with (looking at her past). it's also important to know a woman from multiple channels (eg people that knows her, her enemies, workplace etc), make you no go recruit a repentant ashawo as wifey.

Women know that their past haunts them, and the will try so much to hide it, but its left for you to figure it out, that's where the work is. As a rule, if you're not convinced with how much you know a girl, you should have nothing to do with her. So I advice men not to be forking anyhow, especially in naija where the hunger is so much, and had literally turned lots of girls to situational ashawos.

Negative experiences damages women, it doesn't strengthen them. The feminine energy is not forged in hardship like the masculine, its wholesome and complete on its own. And if femininity go through pain, the man that inherits it will be the collateral damage. If guys really understand how the world works, women will not shark you. You'll even run from a lot of them.

cool Dope

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2021
sajmark:

You are right when you said "women are incapable of loving a man properly", then you went ahead and ruined your comment.

1. Can you stop using smart phones and computers from this day to the next 30 years? NO, because they make communications easier.
3. Can you cultivate a very large acre of land in one day? NO you would rather use tractors.

Perfect shit!

#StayTaliban

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 10:59am On Oct 06, 2021
ma373733:

Perfect shit!

#StayTaliban
Always brother, always.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 11:07am On Oct 06, 2021
Tonnyray:
The very challenge I foresee with the 22 year old girl I'm seriously considering tying the knot with right now. The envisaged problem isn't even her, it's the family. Obviously she's played down the caliber of her pedigree. Did my research and yes, thoroughbred aristocratic Fulani family (surprisingly Christians funny enough). Her grandfather na IBB boy (for those who know) and I also discovered her dad is even a board member in my organization. My fear is these guys are controlling as fvck. I've met only one of her brothers and even though we got along pretty well, that air of arrogance is unmistakable. Undeniable.
Long story short these ain't guys to fvck with. Fortunately (but potentially unfortunately) this girl is now hopelessly in love.
I cannot possibly thrive with or stand a controlling extended family and the little I've deduced so far points to just that.

Anyone been in a similar scenario before? As in married folks successfully handling/dealing with a controlling extended family.

My little advice is since you obviously love the girl (which I'm against sha you do love any bitch grin )

You have to start being Machiavellian type of guy .
Just be cunning learn many Charming tactics
What you can't make up with having influence or power make it up with cunningness and charming

Animals that are not physically or territorially strong in the animal kingdom thrive by being cunning

I no go lie your case strong

I hope our bosses here drop Thier ideas too

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by G0LANHEIGHTS(m): 11:59am On Oct 06, 2021
sajmark:

Okay

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luke55720: 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
Good afternoon everyone sorry for derailing the thread, please I want to start a phone accessories shop, and I don't know anybody to buy from cm your guys please recommend someone for me? I stay in bayelsa

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
Heard whitemoney took a guy for his Dubai trip

Then I saw alot of frustrations from bitches online why didn't he take queen bla bla bla grin grin

And some simps online were calling him gay that he should have picked one of the girls there

I know guys here ain't interested in that bbn shit but hey I follow it one thing I discovered about whitemoney is that guy is very redpilled

Most of the guys that simped there got Thier ass whooped ozor is a pure example

This year Pere was a simp he was my favourite
One thing I know about being redpilled in Nigeria is that you have to coat your redpillness with Machiavellianism to survive or else you'll be seen as a misogynist

Bottom line
Act blue SOMETIMES with redpilled MOTIVE

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
na so e suppose be na,Bros before hoes but simps don scatter everything.
Queen should not feel bad,one simp out there will still take her to Dubai.

ma373733:
Heard whitemoney took a guy for his Dubai trip

Then I saw alot of frustrations from bitches online why didn't he take queen bla bla bla grin grin

And some simps online were calling him gay that he should have picked one of the girls there

I know guys here ain't interested in that bbn shit but hey I follow it one thing I discovered about whitemoney is that guy is very redpilled

Most of the guys that simped there got Thier ass whooped ozor is a pure example

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2021
Tonnyray:

Bro, How can you be considering something serious with a 22 year old girl? How long have you both known each other?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
MJBOLT:
na so e suppose be na,Bros before hoes but simps don scatter everything.
Queen should not feel bad,one simp out there will still take her to Dubai.

Me and this guy i met recently were walking on the street today when two girls walked up to us to help them with tfare to get to naco, the thing that surprised me was that the guy didn't even stop he just kept walking. Later I brought the matter up and asked why he didn't answer them, he replied that they should trek since he has trekked the distance before. I laughed and said to him that even if we don't help them, other guys will, he claimed guys are waking up now. I told him if one guy wakes up, five will not wake up, if five wake up, twenty will still be asleep.

27 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2021
And there are guys who still want to go back to sleep

Peaceyw:

Me and this guy i met recently were walking on the street today when two girls walked up to us to help them with tfare to get to naco, the thing that surprised me was that the guy didn't even stop he just kept walking. Later I brought the matter up and asked why he didn't answer them, he replied that they should trek since he has trekked the distance before. I laughed and said to him that even if we don't help them, other guys will, he claimed guys are waking up now. I told him if one guy wakes up, five will not wake up, if five wake up, twenty will still be asleep.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Venom442: 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2021
Winnerautomatic:

You overrate the importance of women my friend. You can be 100% successful without playing all the women games.

There are many ways to success and being a high flyer in-terms of education is one of them. Infact making it via the education route may even be the easiest and least physical way of making it. All you gotta do is stare at laptop screens and get paid millions @ month end.

Pls big bro teach me secrets. This Country too tight

Again, anyone who says you can’t be rich by working for someone else is a big liar. Most of my colleagues are worth upwards of 100M and counting.

There are many ways to financial freedom but a 2.1 or first class is definitely one of them ( if you have good interview and aptitude test skills).

All my exploits were just with a 2.1. I can’t imagine what i would have done if i had a first class.

I earn 7 figures monthly all because of my damn 2.1 and of course God’s grace. There are many more like me and many more that even out earn me. Never believe anyone who says good grades is not a meal ticket. Such statements are usually put out by bitter people who either didn’t go to school or graduated with bad grades.

Back to your question about women, we attract who we are . If you attract bad women, 9 times out of 10, you’re a manipulator yourself.

You might say, how about nice guys who get played by women?

Answer is, most times the niceness is usually an act of manipulation and the women can see through it.

You can’t be real and nice because to be real is to be selfish. To be real is to put yourself first. Its just natural instinct of self preservation.

If you’re still in school or job seeking, i could teach you some tricks. If you’re neither of the two and way past that phase then i apologise

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2021
Girls and thier entitlement...lemme gist you all what am facing now...

My girlfriend had this throat issue (dunno what it's called) around August so she had to go to the village to get it locally removed Kos it was an infection..I do keep her money so the saving she had with me I sent it back to her so she could travel and get it operated,she also bought some drugs which made her broke and finished all her money...
So she was stranded in the village for more than two weeks and her dad and mum isn't that bouyant...she was feeling moody always anytime she called me,as she was saving up to further her education from her work..I felt pity for her and I asked her to borrow from anyone(6k) and I will pay back (Kos I was broke also by then but was expecting some money)....
So luckily she saw who to borrow from and came back and she began to work... unfortunately,the money I was expecting didn't work as planned so I told her about it,she got angry and said the girl she borrowed from has been disturbing her with calls and so she paid back when she received her first payment from her work..
Last month,she began saving again with me and she raised the matter again saying I should pay back, but I bluntly refused Kos she has paid for it and told me not to border,she got angry and ended the call on me...I didn't call or apologise..
She called the next day So we resolved the issue and this Sunday wen we were talking,she brought it up again pleading that I should add the money to her savings for her education...I agreed Kos it was for something meaningful and told her that it will be her birthday gift,she got angry and ended the call on me(the second time)..I didn't call back or do anything....now she is calling me with different number and I am ignoring her since that day...
Redpillers what's your say on this?

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:
My RP family, I would like your input on this matter. What would be the best course of action? I don’t want to give advice solely based on what I feel is right in my eyes so I would like several inputs. I want inputs from anyone who wants to contribute.

A girl I’ll call F chases after a guy I’ll call M, she calls all the time, texts all the time, basically begs for the guy’s attention and literally sets up a sleepover meeting at the guy’s house but the guy plays hard to get, doesn’t give attention and cancels on her sleepover meeting. All of a sudden, she stops begging for attention, gives hints that one of her female friends advised her not to get worked up over one guy as there are lots of rich guys out there who will spoil her. Now the thing is, she withdraws over texts and calls only as she doesn’t call anymore and text once in awhile to ask for random information about school. She is always the first to reach out to said guy In public literally every time, she walks over to him first all the time, smiles sheepishly and can’t maintain eye contact. She is receptive to touch and wants to touch the guy’s face, arms and sit really close to him but the problem is she has refused two invitations to come over. Most plausible thing should be to ignore her as she’s basically sh*t testing. I advised said guy to hang out with more chicks and let her see this because all of this is happening in a school environment and women usually come around with this method. I also advised him to not respond to her usual random school questions she asks once in awhile as this would push her to desperation. Give me your inputs in this case guys.
You guy has been doing well, but the important question is, what is his end-goal? Is it that he is not interested in anything with her or does he want to fuçk her or what? It's either of the two. What is his end-goal?

Having a defined end-goal will ensure that he doesn't go astray and it will put him in a position where he can be properly advised, relative to his end-goal.

NB: If he just wants her to keep chasing or being interested till god knows when (that is, he thrives and basks in her doing the chasing and all that), then he had better stop. He is unintentionally putting himself in the realms of emotions and, if care is not taken, he might gradually fall for her withdrawal and distancing without knowing, except he is smart about it and he is just toying with her for the sake of it. Let him just live his life; there should be no competition on who can play hard to get the most or on who can get the other's attention. No need to start flirting with other girls to send a message to a girl (no man should do this, I can explain why if you don't get); if he must flirt with other girls, let it be that he is doing it because he wants to. He has nothing to prove to anyone.

I hope you grasp what I am trying to convey.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 7:16pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ronnnie:
Girls and thier entitlement...lemme gist you all what am facing now...

My girlfriend had this throat issue (dunno what it's called) around August so she had to go to the village to get it locally removed Kos it was an infection..I do keep her money so the saving she had with me I sent it back to her so she could travel and get it operated,she also bought some drugs which made her broke and finished all her money...
So she was stranded in the village for more than two weeks and her dad and mum isn't that bouyant...she was feeling moody always anytime she called me,as she was saving up to further her education from her work..I felt pity for her and I asked her to borrow from anyone(6k) and I will pay back (Kos I was broke also by then but was expecting some money)....
So luckily she saw who to borrow from and came back and she began to work... unfortunately,the money I was expecting didn't work as planned so I told her about it,she got angry and said the girl she borrowed from has been disturbing her with calls and so she paid back when she received her first payment from her work..
Last month,she began saving again with me and she raised the matter again saying I should pay back, but I bluntly refused Kos she has paid for it and told me not to border,she got angry and ended the call on me...I didn't call or apologise..
She called the next day So we resolved the issue and this Sunday wen we were talking,she brought it up again pleading that I should add the money to her savings for her education...I agreed Kos it was for something meaningful and told her that it will be her birthday gift,she got angry and ended the call on me(the second time)..I didn't call back or do anything....now she is calling me with different number and I am ignoring her since that day...
Redpillers what's your say on this?

I will say your word should be your bond, since you promised her, you should have fulfilled your promise.
Next time, avoid making a promise.

But I wonder, if you didn't promise to pay her the money after she borrows, was she planning to stay stuck in the village?

I think for the very fact that you made a promise to fulfill, then you should give her the money (that's if you have it). Just send her a text that you have added the money to her savings, then keep ignoring her for as long as you deem enough, i don't think you will loose frame this way.

You are punishing her for ending the call on you, that's her crime, but you seal your own part and make her feel bad, knowing that she handled the matter badly, since the fact you refused to give her the money isn't going to serve as a justification for her anymore.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2021
Martinez39s:
You guy has been doing well, but the important question is, what is his end-goal? Is it that he is not interested in anything with her or does he want to fuçk her or what? It's either of the two. What is his end-goal?

Having a defined end-goal will ensure that he doesn't go astray and it will put him in a position where he can be properly advised, relative to his end-goal.

NB: If he just wants her to keep chasing or being interested till god knows when (that is, he thrives and basks in her doing the chasing and all that), then he had better stop. He is unintentionally putting himself in the realms of emotions and, if care is not taken, he might gradually fall for her withdrawal and distancing without knowing, except he is smart about it and he is just toying with her for the sake of it. Let him just live his life; there should be no competition on who can play hard to get the most or on who can get the other's attention. No need to start flirting with other girls to send a message to a girl (no man should do this, I can explain why if you don't get); if he must flirt with other girls, let it be that he is doing it because he wants to. He has nothing to prove to anyone.

Very valid contribution.
I think most guys need to learn to have a purpose for every action. If he knows he will still want her, then why allow her attention peak and then fade, before he starts running around to get her attention again.

Game is always about timing, and your purpose helps you determine how you go about your timing.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 7:28pm On Oct 06, 2021
Emmynator:

I will say your word should be your bond, since you promised her, you should have fulfilled your promise.
Next time, avoid making a promise.

But I wonder, if you didn't promise to pay her the money after she borrows, was she planning to stay stuck in the village?

I think for the very fact that you made a promise to fulfill, then you should give her the money (that's if you have it). Just send her a text that you have added the money to her savings, then keep ignoring her for as long as you deem enough, i don't think you will loose frame this way.

You are punishing her for ending the call on you, that's her crime, but you seal your own part and make her feel bad, knowing that she handled the matter badly, since the fact you refused to give her the money isn't going to serve as a justification for her anymore.
Nice one boss..

I will fulfill my promise...but the fact she kept blaming me for making her take the loan when it was for her own good just makes it illogical...it's like am rewarding her for her bad behaviour..

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ronnnie:

Nice one boss..

I will fulfill my promise...but the fact she kept blaming me for making her take the loan when it was for her own good just makes it illogical...it's like am rewarding her for her bad behaviour..

Welcome to the world of women, they have no business with logic.
You see you can fulfill your promise and still punish her for her bad behaviour.
This way she knows she's being punished for bad behavior and not because you don't want to fulfill your promise.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Degrezhaa: 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2021
Martinez39s:
No need to start flirting with other girls to send a message to a girl no man should do this, I can explain why if you don't get; if he must flirt with other girls, let it be that he is doing it because he wants to. He has nothing to prove to anyone.

Can you elaborate on the bolded.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerautomatic: 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2021
Emmynator:

Welcome to the world of women, they have no business with logic.
You see you can fulfill your promise and still punish her for her bad behaviour.
This way she knows she's being punished for bad behavior and not because you don't want to fulfill your promise.

Are you serious shocked.

Ronnnie donot give her anything.

Give her that money and she will do same to you next time as it worked this time

Havent you spent more than 6k on her? How much has she ever spent on you? Why must you be the one to pay back the debt when she is able to?

This is just disappointing and is almost a mockery of countless pages on this thread. Cant even type.

You didn’t promise her the money per se, the promise was to get her out of the fix but she is out of the woods already so why is she punishing you for your good will?

Should we tell him what will happen if she meets a richer dude? grin

She cut the call on you and you want to reward her behavior with 6k grin shocked

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
Winnerautomatic:

Are you serious shocked.

Ronnnie donot give her anything.

Give her that money and she will do same to you next time as it worked this time

Havent you spent more than 6k on her? How much has she ever spent on you? Why must you be the one to pay back the debt when she is able to?

This is just disappointing and is almost a mockery of countless pages on this thread. Cant even type.

You didn’t promise her the money per se, the promise was to get her out of the fix but she is out of the woods already so why is she punishing you for your good will?

Should we tell him what will happen if she meets a richer dude? grin

She cut the call on you and you want to reward her behavior with 6k grin shocked
Lol...I see your reasons bro
I always tell her if she meets a richer guy,she is free to move on with him....it's all up to her

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TainyLite(m): 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
Av been following this thread from first page till today nd I rarely drop comment... The way my life has been transformed financially, academically, physically and emotionally is even beyond my understanding after that daughter of Jezebel left... Thanks to TRP... If not where I for dey today... I never even thought of aspiring for degree after marriage nd I was hoping to take care of her nd my child buh d witch no appreciate my efforts... My business is doing fine and I have peace of mind.... Taking step to establish another shop for my Mesh Wire business... I no even get up to five shirts when we were together... This month should make it exactly a year I broke up with her.... I congratulate myself...

20 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerautomatic: 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2021
Ronnnie:

Lol...I see your reasons bro
I always tell her if she meets a richer guy,she is free to move on with him....it's all up to her

And you think you will remain thesame? grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerautomatic: 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2021
TainyLite:
Av been following this thread from first page till today nd I rarely drop comment... The way my life has been transformed financially, academically, physically and emotionally is even beyond my understanding after that daughter of Jezebel left... Thanks to TRP... If not where I for dey today... I never even thought of aspiring for degree after marriage nd I was hoping to take care of her nd my child buh d witch no appreciate my efforts... My business is doing fine and I have peace of mind.... Taking step to establish another shop for my Mesh Wire business... I no even get up to five shirts when we were together... This month should make it exactly a year I broke up with her.... I congratulate myself...

What was your experience and what’s your advice for younger dudes looking to get married?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by TainyLite(m): 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2021
Winnerautomatic:

What was your experience and what’s your advice for younger dudes looking to get married?
It may sound harsh buh the truth is "Stay away from marriage".... Work on yourself nd after achieving some things to make life comfortable for u "Cohabitate and copulate with a lady for offspring".... Marriage does not favour men.... The money I spend for dowry den I always regret not staking it on just one game... Man City at Etihad over 0.5.... grin grin grin.... 400k on 1.03 odds... At all I go buy 3 bottles of Heineken on top d gain nd if I lose am glad....

25 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) ... (2212) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ishiewo, Mayorla, heartofcity12, Rukevwe999(m), MRSAleroELEFAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.