Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,098 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (844) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2762459 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ronnnie: 10:05pm On Oct 06, 2021
Winnerautomatic:

And you think you will remain thesame? grin
I will feel the same way an employer will feel loosing his employee to a better company..but life goes on...
Can't waste tears or feelings on a woman....not worth it

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerautomatic: 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2021
TainyLite:
It may sound harsh buh the truth is "Stay away from marriage".... Work on yourself nd after achieving some things to make life comfortable for u "Cohabitate and copulate with a lady for offspring".... Marriage does not favour men.... The money I spend for dowry den I always regret not staking it on just one game... Man City at Etihad over 0.5.... grin grin grin.... 400k on 1.03 odds... At all I go buy 3 bottles of Heineken on top d gain nd if I lose am glad....

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
Martinez39s:
You guy has been doing well, but the important question is, what is his end-goal? Is it that he is not interested in anything with her or does he want to fuçk her or what? It's either of the two. What is his end-goal?

Having a defined end-goal will ensure that he doesn't go astray and it will put him in a position where he can be properly advised, relative to his end-goal.

NB: If he just wants her to keep chasing or being interested till god knows when (that is, he thrives and basks in her doing the chasing and all that), then he had better stop. He is unintentionally putting himself in the realms of emotions and, if care is not taken, he might gradually fall for her withdrawal and distancing without knowing, except he is smart about it and he is just toying with her for the sake of it. Let him just live his life; there should be no competition on who can play hard to get the most or on who can get the other's attention. No need to start flirting with other girls to send a message to a girl (no man should do this, I can explain why if you don't get); if he must flirt with other girls, let it be that he is doing it because he wants to. He has nothing to prove to anyone.

I hope you grasp what I am trying to convey.
I agree with your input bro. Like I mentioned before, he only noticed her when he realized she was free sex but it was too late. You are right about him falling for her due to the withdrawal of attention, the fact that he thinks about her and what he should have done differently points to that. It’s all mind games and it’s one she’s winning. I advised him to cut off contact completely. He showed her she wasn’t sh*t before and she was blown away, showing her the opposite will do the opposite. It’s psychology. He fvcked up and he must live with it. He’s a reader here by the way. Our newest member of the TRP.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:06am On Oct 07, 2021
CaveAdullam:
1. I've observed that ladies that are average or below average in looks tend to be of higher mean in virtues like faithfulness, loyalty, commitment, obedience, submissiveness in comparison to their counterparts. And these virtues serves as veneer to complement their looks.

2. Since her looks is unstable, meaning that there are sometimes when you're really attracted to her, then, ensure that you call her to notice so that she can maintain the looks that makes you get attracted to her.

3. You are simply expressing an evolutionary behavior in men and it's so funny. Yeah, men want beautiful women so that the beauty will eventually be passed to their offsprings and into future generation. Because beauty symbolizes good health and quality genes that can possibly survive and reproduce. So, your desires are in line with nature.

4. Understand: many beautiful women lack the qualities being possessed by your spouse. So, if you are interested in looks, have it in mind that you will expecting a woman who deem her beauty as virtue and will struggle to be more of a virtuous woman because she will always feel her beauty deserves a constant applause.

Your spouse can maintain her virtuousness to a higher degree than the former because she knows that you've chances with other women, ergo, will do whatever thing to keep you attached.

5. The best for you is to cultivate these virtuous qualities in a woman with good looks, however, this is a task almost impossible because attractive men and women tend to be more narcissistic. Or, you wait for a beautiful woman who got both. But in this era, it is (almost) impossible to find a beautiful woman that's virtuous! The only time you can as well find such kind of women are during their epiphany phase, but by this time, why buy the cow that was once milked free? Or, a pretentious beautiful woman wearing the linens of virtue?

6. If you can help your spouse cultivate her looks fine. If you can't, go for the beautiful ones you desire. But better a woman that choose you above other men because only then you can enjoy the relationship while it last. Rather than you choosing her. For the former, she will be the one trying to ensure that the relationship holds the most. While for the later, the burden of the longevity of the relationship falls upon you greatly.

7. By and large, your peace of mind is of paramountcy, go for what will give you peace and be aware of the left, right and inconspicuous consequences.

Take care.

wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by virginboy1(m): 5:59am On Oct 07, 2021
Ronnnie:
Dear Redpillers be careful of this women around you...You might be getting all the sex you want,but when this women want to Destroy you can,it's as easy as breathing...Al they need to do is to accuse you,then everything you ever worked for goes down the drain...Even in the Quran it is stated that alot of women are in hellfire,the Bible also advices young men to stay away from women siting the story of Samson as a good example,yet most men here don't listen(stilll claiming redpill)
Look at R.kelly,he was accused then of sleeping with underage girls back then but he kept killing the case Kos he had the money to bribe them and was settling each girl financially,but now that he is broke and can no longer settle them,he is being charged and sentenced to life in prisonment.
Look at Frank Ribery,He slept with a prostitute who forged her age to be 19,not knowing she was just 16,Frank Ribery was accused and even lost his spot in the France national squad,but no one accused the girl for wrongfully declaring her age.
Look at Neymar,he fell in love with a single mother in Brazil,bought her and her kids gift,sponsored her child school and even paid for her flight to Paris and back just be spend time with her.How did he repay her by filing a rape case when she got back to Brazil..Neymar saving Grace was the WhatsApp chat he released where they were both sexual with each other.
Look at cristaino Ronaldo,He went to a club in network,had few drinks with a girl he liked there and they went to the male tiolet and had sex,when he returned to Manchester in 2008,she filed for rape but Ronaldo and Manchester didn't. Want the matter escalating so they paid her off with 7 million euros....Now she has filed another case again stating she has not mentally recovered stating she now wants 50 million euros in settlement.
I can mention other Cases like Benjamin Mendy(of man City) who is now in jail, Johnny Depp who his wife claimed was physically harassing her but video evidence showed it was the opposite but still he lost his place as jack sparrow in the popular movie pirates of the Caribbeans,We all know the story of Tiger woods..Even look at our own Dbanj who a lady(forgotten her name) came up and said he raped her in an hotel room but wtf did you follow him to do if not to have sex....
To those Redpillers who think money is enough to keep your girl...look at the marriages of tiger woods,bill and Melinda gates,Jeff bezos and his wife,Dr dre....this will tell you that no matter what you have or what you offer,you can never satisfy a woman...

You are never a true redpiller if you don't know how to control your sexual desire...Better learn from the stories of celebrities and be wise..The world is against you as a Man
It's not every Hole you stick your dick into because when you get into that Hole,you might not make it back out but just keep going down..Be safe out there my brothers

Deep deep."Word of wisdom."

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:47am On Oct 07, 2021
DAY 280, REDPILL 2021

Women want to have sex from the standpoint of comfortability. She feels she's giving out a part of herself and needs to reassures herself that she's making the right choice.

However, the gap between this line of thought and that comfortability is the friendzone abyss: wherein she wants you to wait, she simultaneously gets into use your time, resource and emotion.

The more you sink into this abyss, the more the reassurance switch to you: "inasmuch she's collecting from me, definitely, she will fvck me at the appropriate time".

Inversely, you are now the one that needs to be comfortable by expending yourself before you get whatever you want from her. And in most cases, you simply can't get out of the friendzone.

Authority: avoid the friendzone.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by aomine(m): 8:04am On Oct 07, 2021
CaveAdullam:
DAY 280, REDPILL 2021

Women want to have sex from the standpoint of comfortability. She feels she's giving out a part of herself and needs to reassures herself that she's making the right choice.

However, the gap between this line of thought and that comfortability is the friendzone abyss: wherein she wants you to wait, she simultaneously gets into use your time, resource and emotion.

The more you sink into this abyss, the more the reassurance switch to you: "inasmuch she's collecting from me, definitely, she will fvck me at the appropriate time".

Inversely, you are now the one that needs to be comfortable by expending yourself before you get whatever you want from her. And in most cases, you simply can't get out of the friendzone.

Authority: avoid the friendzone.
AOMINE IN DAA HOUSE,EXACTLY GEE THE FRIENDZONE IS NOT A HUGE INESCAPABLE WALL JUST A SMALL FENCE WEY YOU FIT JUMP COMOT ANYTIME BUT THEEEE SWEET PUSSY ASS,BITCH ASSS,SIMP ASSS NIGGA'ZZ ARE TOO DAMN WEAK TO EVEN JUMP OUT OF IT

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by virginboy1(m): 9:31am On Oct 07, 2021
ma373733:

Oga he's a simp stop justifying nonsense! Would he have given him that same amount of money to sort out a problem ? Now there's a girl money wey him no get don come out!!

I'm not really surprisedgrin

You have been an advocate of paying for sexgrin

You don't seem to support having a game

Which to me is another level of low self esteem

Eh e I better pay 50k to get to Abuja in 50mins than to enter bus and pay 5k spending 5hrs grin
This your example is thrash! It just shows the value you placed on what's you're going to gain in Abuja that's the motivation there .

How are they even related? What real Value does pussy add to one's life ?

People spend on something based on the value they think it's gives them

Who's a simp?

A simp simply a man who places too much value on women

Just imagine the pathetic mindset.

Most of them obviously worship pussy.
How can I spend 100k on pussy and be proud of it.
No be JuJu be that. cry

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by virginboy1(m): 9:33am On Oct 07, 2021
ma373733:

Oga he's a simp stop justifying nonsense! Would he have given him that same amount of money to sort out a problem ? Now there's a girl money wey him no get don come out!!

I'm not really surprisedgrin

You have been an advocate of paying for sexgrin

You don't seem to support having a game

Which to me is another level of low self esteem

Eh e I better pay 50k to get to Abuja in 50mins than to enter bus and pay 5k spending 5hrs grin
This your example is thrash! It just shows the value you placed on what's you're going to gain in Abuja that's the motivation there .

How are they even related? What real Value does pussy add to one's life ?

People spend on something based on the value they think it's gives them

Who's a simp?

A simp simply a man who places too much value on women

Just imagine the pathetic mindset.

Most of them obviously worship pussy.
How can one spend 100k on pussy and be proud of it.
No be JuJu be that. cry

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 10:15am On Oct 07, 2021
TainyLite:
It may sound harsh buh the truth is "Stay away from marriage".... Work on yourself nd after achieving some things to make life comfortable for u "Cohabitate and copulate with a lady for offspring".... Marriage does not favour men.... The money I spend for dowry den I always regret not staking it on just one game... Man City at Etihad over 0.5.... grin grin grin.... 400k on 1.03 odds... At all I go buy 3 bottles of Heineken on top d gain nd if I lose am glad....
or you could have invested that money in crypto or stock market who knows how you for don get.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
What will someone not see on nairaland? SMH
#SimpingIsADisorder

https://www.nairaland.com/6789675/love-ex-girlfriend

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ask yourself, will Wizkid tolerate these nonsense attitude when he's with a girl that wants to stress him before he can fvck her and make herself placed on a pedestal, that's right you know the answer, fvcking No, that's the mindset you should carry regardless of your current level so that when you peak in your prime it has already become part of you, the shocking thing is that mordern men in the calibre of Wizkid don't have the frame to demand the best when it comes to women

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
instead of him to move on with his life,he wants to become a cuckold undecided taking care of another man's child because he's in 'love'.

All the best to him.

Martinez39s:
#SimpingIsADisorder

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2021
MJBOLT:
instead of him to move on with his life,he wants to become a cuckold undecided taking care of another man's child because he's in 'love'.

All the best to him.

LOL. These were my two cents to him. I hope he takes my advice.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
I don't think he will take it,those boys dey get coconut head grin

Martinez39s:

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Jessepaid(m): 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2021
Hehehe...

I was having lunch in a bar this afternoon...

Some guys were huddled together trading stories...

I kept my eyes on my meal and paid no attention..

One of them started bragging about how he paid a girl 15k for sex...

He then called my attention to it, in a fashion of trying to gain support to cover some depths of his stupidity...

He was like "senior man see wetin dey sup, I no try?"

I simply told him, bro you no sabi na why you still dey pay woman for toto...

He was taken aback by my disapproval of his previous actions which he was already regretting as the girl had started billing him afresh...

I repeated what I said to him the first time, "bro you no sabi na why"

When he saw I wasn't gonna approve, he retreated slowly, faced his peers and died the matter instantly...

Alot of men still need saving...

If not for Trp I would have relapsed on my Blue pill but thank God...

Women are not the problem anymore...

I just need to get my finances in order

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by foreman: 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
Martinez39s:

This matter really gave you concern. You had to advise twice. LOL

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CsRockefeller(m): 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
luke55720:
Good afternoon everyone sorry for derailing the thread, please I want to start a phone accessories shop, and I don't know anybody to buy from cm your guys please recommend someone for me? I stay in bayelsa

Send me a PM.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hazard7(m): 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2021
Tonnyray:
The very challenge I foresee with the 22 year old girl I'm seriously considering tying the knot with right now. The envisaged problem isn't even her, it's the family. Obviously she's played down the caliber of her pedigree. Did my research and yes, thoroughbred aristocratic Fulani family (surprisingly Christians funny enough). Her grandfather na IBB boy (for those who know) and I also discovered her dad is even a board member in my organization. My fear is these guys are controlling as fvck. I've met only one of her brothers and even though we got along pretty well, that air of arrogance is unmistakable. Undeniable.
Long story short these ain't guys to fvck with. Fortunately (but potentially unfortunately) this girl is now hopelessly in love.
I cannot possibly thrive with or stand a controlling extended family and the little I've deduced so far points to just that.
At the same time losing her will hurt (I won't lie or form "Alpha" here).
Or maybe I'm just overthinking things.

Anyone been in a similar scenario before? As in married folks successfully handling/dealing with a controlling extended family.
Any thoughts on how this can be better managed?

I think I can relate, a friend of mine was in the same situation like this. I remember I teased him saying he is officially becoming a "peak blinder" just because of the way the family of the girl are grin.

Key things to note:
1) You can show that you are not a pushover cause this kind of people are always shit testing you to see what you are made of.

2) if the girl really does love you as you claim then I don't think it should be much for concern cause the girl that my friend got married to was like their father's favorite so she could easily cajole him to meet her demands if you get what I mean.

3) Expect a lot of power plays and if possible behave with an air of nonchalance as they will occasionally do things to piss you off. Stay frosty.

There is more but should be ok and let me say
"Congrats" you will need it grin

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...

I was having lunch in a bar this afternoon...

Some guys were huddled together trading stories...

I kept my eyes on my meal and paid no attention..

One of them started bragging about how he paid a girl 15k for sex...

He then called my attention to it, in a fashion of trying to gain support to cover some depths of his stupidity...

He was like "senior man see wetin dey sup, I no try?"

I simply told him, bro you no sabi na why you still dey pay woman for toto...

He was taken aback by my disapproval of his previous actions which he was already regretting as the girl had started billing him afresh...

I repeated what I said to him the first time, "bro you no sabi na why"

When he saw I wasn't gonna approve, he retreated slowly, faced his peers and died the matter instantly...

Alot of men still need saving...

If not for Trp I would have relapsed on my Blue pill but thank God...

Women are not the problem anymore...

I just need to get my finances in order
manchi you talk true.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2021
No matter how redpilled, rich and wise you become never underestimate a woman cunning prowess, I don't care whether you have been in these journey for 10 years or started the journey yesterday, always keep on updating yourself in wisdom and knowledge in any male space environment online and offline, you can never know everything about female nature , these daughters of Eve are very good at adaptation

58 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
Redpilled brethren, read these very carefully and learn, just one stupid bluepilled feeling you thought was irrelevant after your redpill awareness can destroy your entire life, these a very sad story of these man, source from Twitter, never forsake the amoral truth, any woman you want to let into your life, especially for long term relationship, let her pass through fire before she gets your commitment, even after she has it, she must never in her heart thinks she has you completely, infact if anyone can't scale through don't marry, better to dwell alone with nothing than to be decieved that your relationship is working only to find out she's a complete fraud who fooled you, a so-called NAWALT that slipped through redpilled armour, most men think that a miserable marriage or long term relationship comes from a nagging, combative, quarrelsome, mannerless women which is true in some cases but in some cases a dutifully, feminine, loving wife can stab you in the heart and cause you pain and sorrow that you can never recover from, be very careful with whom you allow into your heart, be sober, be watchful, you can slip anytime and make mistakes in these redpilled journey but don't go to far by allowing any woman to possess your soul and alter the course of your destiny for good, while her and strangers enjoy the wealth from your sweat as you languish in sorrow

A man deeply in love and betrayed is wounded in his innermost soul, the pain is too extreme that at the moment taking ones life might be a reasonable option at that moment, look at Samson in the old testament, look at the FCMB bank incident of that family man that killed himself when he discovered his wife made him raise bastards while she presented the facade of a good wife, look at the incident of the innocent ojukwu girl that slew that billionaire when he taught everything was ok just having fun with a side chic and she gained fame and even sympathy at cost of his precious life

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
Redpilled brethren, read these very carefully and learn, just one stupid bluepilled feeling you thought was irrelevant after your redpill awareness can destroy your entire life, these a very sad story of these man, source from Twitter, never forsake the amoral truth, any woman you want to let into your life, especially for long term relationship, let her pass through fire before she gets your commitment, even after she has it, she must never in her heart thinks she has you completely, infact if anyone can't scale through don't marry, better to dwell alone with nothing than to be decieved that your relationship is working only to find out she's a complete fraud who fooled you, a so-called NAWALT that slipped through redpilled armour, most men think that a miserable marriage or long term relationship comes from a nagging, combative, quarrelsome, mannerless women which is true in some cases but in some cases a dutifully, feminine, loving wife can stab you in the heart and cause you pain and sorrow that you can never recover from, be very careful with whom you allow into your heart, be sober, be watchful, you can slip anytime and make mistakes in these redpilled journey but don't go to far by allowing any woman to possess your soul and alter the course of your destiny for good, while her and strangers enjoy the wealth from your sweat as you languish in sorrow

A man deeply in love and betrayed is wounded in his innermost soul, the pain is too extreme that at the moment taking ones life might be a reasonable option at that moment, look at Samson in the old testament, look at the FCMB bank incident of that family man that killed himself when he discovered his wife made him raise bastards while she presented the facade of a good wife
Na this kind painful experience dey pain me

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
Martinez39s:
#SimpingIsADisorder

Simping is truly a disorder but I love your advice to the guy tho. You tried

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerautomatic: 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

A man deeply in love and betrayed is wounded in his innermost soul, the pain is too extreme that at the moment taking ones life might be a reasonable option at that moment, look at Samson in the old testament, look at the FCMB bank incident of that family man that killed himself when he discovered his wife made him raise bastards while she presented the facade of a good wife, look at the incident of the innocent ojukwu girl that slew that billionaire when he taught everything was ok just having fun with a side chic and she gained fame and even sympathy at cost of his precious life

Jeez. I always tell people that one wrong break up will not only ruin you emotionally but can also mess with your head to the point your source of livelihood can be affected.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2021
TainyLite:

Say no to gamble grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by obinna58(m): 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
heironymos:
As simple as this logic States, many guys go still mumuishly chase... undecided
Actually chasing the goal is what brings out redpill in people, you wouldn't need a b*tch to maintain your profile

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by davidswhales(m): 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

God bless you bro for all you said. You know, I got so emotional after reading what that man went through and still experiencing. He trusted that bitch whole heartedly ( a very big mistake, but of course i do not blame him at all) and his life got all shattered right before his eyes all cos he trusted her. That man needs serious help. I have learnt a lot of things in my life but all i will say is, never trust anyone fully, meanwhile never trust and let your guard down around those closest to you, if you do, you will surely regret it. Theres nothing more deadly and painful than being stabbed by those who are closest to you. Most times the effect can claim ones life. We have been fed with a lot of bullshit when we were kids, but now we all know better. We are in this one already, and I would have loved to say a lot more, but then may God save us from all this mess. Thanks to you all for all you do, you guys are amazing

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 6:13am On Oct 08, 2021
davidswhales:

God bless you bro for all you said. You know, I got so emotional after reading what that man went through and still experiencing. He trusted that bitch whole heartedly ( a very big mistake, but of course i do not blame him at all) and his life got all shattered right before his eyes all cos he trusted her. That man needs serious help. I have learnt a lot of things in my life but all i will say is, never trust anyone fully, meanwhile never trust and let your guard down around those closest to you, if you do, you will surely regret it. Theres nothing more deadly and painful than being stabbed by those who are closest to you. Most times the effect can claim ones life. We have been fed with a lot of bullshit when we were kids, but now we all know better. We are in this one already, and I would have loved to say a lot more, but then may God save us from all this mess. Thanks to you all for all you do, you guys are amazing
trust is overrated I hardly tell my people how much I get not even my parents, they're my family but I know where to draw line.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 6:15am On Oct 08, 2021
DAY 281, REDPILL 2021

To maintain frame is not only to remain stoical, but to be able to channel into use every emotions of the women that absorbs into that frame.

Authority: maintain frame.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ichidodo: 7:20am On Oct 08, 2021
hazard7:

I think I can relate, a friend of mine was in the same situation like this. I remember I teased him saying he is officially becoming a "peak blinder" just because of the way the family of the girl are grin.

Key things to note:
1) You can show that you are not a pushover cause this kind of people are always shit testing you to see what you are made of.

2) if the girl really does love you as you claim then I don't think it should be much for concern cause the girl that my friend got married to was like their father's favorite so she could easily cajole him to meet her demands if you get what I mean.

3) Expect a lot of power plays and if possible behave with an air of nonchalance as they will occasionally do things to piss you off. Stay frosty.

There is more but should be ok and let me say
"Congrats" you will need it grin
Forget, that guy has already lost the babe the moment he started seeing pitfalls all around his relationship with the family, I tell you things will get very very ugly with her people in the coming days....When you tell folks to understand the substance and spirit of GAME and how it influences interrelational dynamics and what not, they thumb their noses at you...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by hazard7(m): 7:41am On Oct 08, 2021
ichidodo:
Forget, that guy has already lost the babe the moment he started seeing pitfalls all around his relationship with the family, I tell you things will get very very ugly with her people in the coming days....When you tell folks to understand the substance and spirit of GAME and how it influences interrelational dynamics and what not, they thumb their noses at you...

True, but I think it's salvageable just depends on how he handles it. but to succeed in life one really have to understand thos interrelational dynamics.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) ... (2211) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Martinscov(m), ubunja(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.