Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (842) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2795219 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) ... (2225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2021
Have being in dat situation b4, d moment i started catching feelings for my ex she just use me catch cruise. Tell ur friend to move on.
ProphetJeroboam:
You know that feeling of missing out on p*ssy that was available to you on a platter of gold. I told him he misses her attention.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2021
posty56:
I don tell am , e no go here women no they carry love like the we way men they carry am , the only thing that goes through a woman's mind is how to benefit from you.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
Stayin around simps this days just makes me angry. So me and friend in school was talking suddenly d simp saw a girl coming can u believe he greeted her, she just gave him a cold reply. E just b like say make i wipe am plank for head.

Simpin is a disorder

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Emmynator(m): 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
DeusMagnus:
funny enough when they started, you'll see the man been macho and all that but as time goes on, betaization starts to set in, the woman begins to betaize the man. The man starts loose guarding in the name of he wants peace and before you spell Buhari finish, they have switched roles in the family. #StayTaliban kings.
Long term relationship and marriages are the fastest way to simp, with the number of red pill guys still saying "I can only do this for my wife", it's not surprising that even most of our red pill guys will loose frame in their marriages.

Guys, please stop loosing frame for women you are in long term relationship with, be fair in all your dealing with her, but never shift the frame, and believe me, that little shift here and there is what will get you there. Till you're wondering, I "where did I get it all wrong?"

Maintain frame, no matter the circumstances, maintain frame.
No say dem no tell you o.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
posty56:
I don tell am , e no go here women no they carry love like the we way men they carry am , the only thing that goes through a woman's mind is how to benefit from you.
my brother I've been fucking a particular girl for 2 months now,she's doing all the duties of a girlfriend, very feminine chic, but we have never said I love you to each other. Omo, if na some men, them go don rush dey shout i love you. The level of game I played on this chic is mad, made me to understand that redpill+game is the truth. Where burst my head na when she tell me to warn one of my girlfriends that she's not competing with her. She just wants to enjoy her life. I off. The so called girl is quite pretty but as she no gree give me sex, I Japa, now she dey put body and still no wan give me sex, I still dey japa cheesy Now i just gave this my f*vk buddy the illusion of the girl wants. She sees the girl around me often and women want men that other women want. Love na scam

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
Meek127:
lol na now you dey talk,if na advice you seek,now we are in a good position to address you.
i'll try keeping it very short.
i dont know your reason for wanting to reach out to her but "why try open old wound". From your explanation about her being obsessive and also a strong lady,i'll tell you straight up man "japa".
ask yourself this,what benefit is there in reigniting connection with this woman. If there is none,i don't see why you're even considering it.
Guy pls move on with your life and enjoy those fresh bitches because she already has.

2015, was my first time been in the west, as a vibrant teenager then....made some close friends there.... immediately keke napep used my phone run 6years ago..... lost some close contacts with my guys.

Looking to ask about them from her, if she's still in the same state.
Bros, na married woman, with a daughter..

As for bîtches, na we dey tire

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
DeusMagnus:
Experience is the best teacher.
You see we should be sensitive about we use certain words cus it doesn't always apply. You know the saying "different strokes for different folks".what might work for mr A, might turn up different for B.Perhaps what he needs is wisdow(guidance/enlightment) yet you advised on experience.
mind you,not everyone that takes the experience path come out the same,some dont even come out at all.
if his situation can be help,lets do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
Meek127:

You see we should be sensitive about we use certain words cus it doesn't always apply. You know the saying "different strokes for different folks".what might work for mr A, might turn up different for B.Perhaps what he needs is wisdow(guidance/enlightment) yet you advised on experience.
mind you,not everyone that takes the experience path come out the same,some dont even come out at all.
if his situation can be help,lets do the needful.
He has been helped

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
Have being in dat situation b4, d moment i started catching feelings for my ex she just use me catch cruise. Tell ur friend to move on.
I posted something related to my post weeks ago. “A slight dip in frame and a woman will not hesitate to make a fool out of a man she once held in high esteem” Women are constantly fighting to flip the table on men who have power over them. That is why they constantly throw shit test and frame test. If you reject a girl then be man enough to leave her rejected because if she notice that you want her after rejection , she will want her pound of flesh for the rejection you gave her. Nothing bruises a woman’s ego more than rejection. Could you elaborate on this story between you and your Ex? You called her “my ex” so you guys dated, how did you receive your L?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2021
KiNg0G:

2015, was my first time been in the west, as a vibrant teenager then....made some close friends there.... immediately keke napep used my phone run 6years ago..... lost some close contacts with my guys.

Looking to ask about them from her, if she's still in the same state.
Bros, na married woman, with a daughter..

As for bîtches, na we dey tire

well if thats the case ,all is well then.
as for bitches,once ground soft,you must tire haha.
stay well bro

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Saviolamemphix(m): 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2021
U nailed it bro.

Some years back my ex girlfriend was always coming to check me, but i never liked her. Most times wen she comes i hardly go out to see her. So one of my friend told me to apologize to her for d way i treated her previously. The moment i apologize she never came to check on me again. I started doing d chasing lolz never let woman see u finish ah swear. B4 i know babe no even de give me face again.
ProphetJeroboam:
I posted something related to my post weeks ago. “A slight dip in frame and a woman will not hesitate to make a fool out of a man she once held in high esteem” Women are constantly fighting to flip the table on men who have power over them. That is why they constantly throw shit test and frame test. If you reject a girl then be man enough to leave her rejected because if she notice that you want her after rejection , she will want her pound of flesh for the rejection you gave her. Nothing bruises a woman’s ego more than rejection. Could you elaborate on this story between you and your Ex? You called her “my ex” so you guys dated, how did you receive your L?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
DeusMagnus:
He has been helped
thats good. A soul has been saved.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2021
Meek127:
well if thats the case ,all is well then.
as for bitches,once ground soft,you must tire haha.
stay well bro

Once ground soft..

Na be valid doings....

That's why, I dey tell men to nice up..

Sink on redpill, but you still got nice up...

Redpill yourself first.

This smalling dey view status 24/7....na she come dey even dey pressure me for meet up on fb...

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
KiNg0G:

Once ground soft..

Na be valid doings....

That's why, I dey tell men to nice up..

Sink on redpill, but you still got nice up...

Redpill yourself first.

This smalling dey view status 24/7....na she come dey even dey pressure me for meet up on fb...

#na okpo

Fb okpo....

Nor be normal girl

haha nice one. who no know ,no know.
life is simple with red pill in your system lol

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
Meek127:
haha nice one. who no know ,no know.
life is simple with red pill in your system lol

That was last week, I even forgot about her chats.
But only she jump to my side today...

So many, if I start to upload na wa.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
KiNg0G:

That was last week, I even forgot about her chats. But only she jump to my side today...
So many, if I start to upload na wa.

funny guy,you don make me laugh today sha

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KiNg0G: 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2021
Meek127:
funny guy,you don make me laugh today sha

Soft smallie, I dey even dey fear base on underage matter.

Na them come dey even dey bomb me..

With little application of the streetdrills, their legs don dey wet.

Pics taken down.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by bayus2003(m): 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
MJBOLT:
i don laugh for inside this ride tire, those by my side just dey look me. Comments from that thread crazy die! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
KiNg0G:

Soft smallie, I dey even dey fear base on underage matter.
Na them come dey even dey bomb me..
With little application of the streetdrills, their legs don dey wet.

be like you don sip the whole 800 pills.i raise hand for you lol

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerautomatic: 7:11pm On Oct 05, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:
I never said education is useless. I am only opposed to the notion that having a 2.1 or a first class is ticket to a successful life. The reality is that the success and achievements of successful men is built on the backs and sweats of the 2.1’s and first classes. In a world that is largely gynocentric, being successful should go along with knowing how to deal with the the women folk because when it comes down to it, it is them and the world against you.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Herculex03(m): 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2021
#StayTaliban ; grin grin

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by azammi(m): 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by G0LANHEIGHTS(m): 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2021
DonMoel:
Guys, so there's this lady who we're so close and I asked out even though she's yet to say yes but she's acting the girlfriend role already.

She's scared of committing because she doesn't want to experience what she experienced in her previous relationship where her ex took her for granted after accepting to date him but not willing to f**k him. She hates being taken for granted and that's what pained her the most in her previous relationship (according to her)

Now, this lady gets mad at me whenever I don't bother to assume the boyfriend role (she's not demanding any material thing from me) but if I don't call or didn't really show I care, she gets to complain that I didn't do this or that , then ends it with (well, I'm (she) in right position to complain since I'm not your girlfriend)

This lady has been wanting to know about my previous relationships which I didn't bother to talk about because I'm confused on why she'd be so interested in knowing what's up with my previous relationships and what lead to the end of each.

She claims to love me though and to an extent, I believe she's showing it because she's somehow more invested in me , talking about calling and texting and her attention.

Would it be right to let her know about my previous relationship? The number of ladies I've had and reasons why we separated?

Why does she prefer staying as "more than friends" but less than dating with me , and still acting like my girlfriend based on her ways. ?

Abort bro.....leave this girl alone. She's manipulating you. Your game isn't too strong yet to withstand a girl like this.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kevincal144444: 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
Winnerautomatic:

You overrate the importance of women my friend. You can be 100% successful without playing all the women games.

There are many ways to success and being a high flyer in-terms of education is one of them. Infact making it via the education route may even be the easiest and least physical way of making it. All you gotta do is stare at laptop screens and get paid millions @ month end.

Again, anyone who says you can’t be rich by working for someone else is a big liar. Most of my colleagues are worth upwards of 100M and counting.

There are many ways to financial freedom but a 2.1 or first class is definitely one of them ( if you have good interview and aptitude test skills).

All my exploits were just with a 2.1. I can’t imagine what i would have done if i had a first class.

I earn 7 figures monthly all because of my damn 2.1 and of course God’s grace. There are many more like me and many more that even out earn me. Never believe anyone who says good grades is not a meal ticket. Such statements are usually put out by bitter people who either didn’t go to school or graduated with bad grades.

Back to your question about women, we attract who we are . If you attract bad women, 9 times out of 10, you’re a manipulator yourself.

You might say, how about nice guys who get played by women?

Answer is, most times the niceness is usually an act of manipulation and the women can see through it.

You can’t be real and nice because to be real is to be selfish. To be real is to put yourself first. Its just natural instinct of self preservation.

If you’re still in school or job seeking, i could teach you some tricks. If you’re neither of the two and way past that phase then i apologise

Oga, are you sure you're with us here as a redpiller?? Because you just wrote nonsense.

I had this your mindset growing up. I gained admission into university of Benin on my first trial. Focused on my studies from day one, never wrote any carry-over. Graduated with a very sharp 2,1. I was happy with my achievements academically but I failed at women matters.

If you no get game, small girl wey you know the day they marry her mama go mess you up.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by G0LANHEIGHTS(m): 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
sajmark:

A redpilled man going into marriage is like a soldier going to war with armour and weapons, WHILE a bluepilled man going into marriage is like a soldier going to war without armour and weapons.
Work on yourself and a woman will choose you (this is deeper than it appears)... In lay man's tongue, try and marry a woman that loves you more than you love her.
Women are incapable of loving a man properly infact there is no such thing as love.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Kevincal144444: 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2021
Saviolamemphix:
U nailed it bro.

Some years back my ex girlfriend was always coming to check me, but i never liked her. Most times wen she comes i hardly go out to see her. So one of my friend told me to apologize to her for d way i treated her previously. The moment i apologize she never came to check on me again. I started doing d chasing lolz never let woman see u finish ah swear. B4 i know babe no even de give me face again.

Hahaha! Women bad sha. If your game isn't tight, they go deal with you mercilessly.

I'm a strong advocate of experience is the best teacher when it comes to women matters. Because if you never had a personal experience of some of the things being said here, you may think na joke we dey joke.

Up your game guys because you're dealing a very cold and manipulative creatures.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heironymos(m): 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
As simple as this logic States, many guys go still mumuishly chase... undecided

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heironymos(m): 9:24pm On Oct 05, 2021
As simple as this logic is some guys will still mumuishly simp... undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ProphetJeroboam: 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
Winnerautomatic:

You overrate the importance of women my friend. You can be 100% successful without playing all the women games.

There are many ways to success and being a high flyer in-terms of education is one of them. Infact making it via the education route may even be the easiest and least physical way of making it. All you gotta do is stare at laptop screens and get paid millions @ month end.

Again, anyone who says you can’t be rich by working for someone else is a big liar. Most of my colleagues are worth upwards of 100M and counting.

There are many ways to financial freedom but a 2.1 or first class is definitely one of them ( if you have good interview and aptitude test skills).

All my exploits were just with a 2.1. I can’t imagine what i would have done if i had a first class.

I earn 7 figures monthly all because of my damn 2.1 and of course God’s grace. There are many more like me and many more that even out earn me. Never believe anyone who says good grades is not a meal ticket. Such statements are usually put out by bitter people who either didn’t go to school or graduated with bad grades.

Back to your question about women, we attract who we are . If you attract bad women, 9 times out of 10, you’re a manipulator yourself.

You might say, how about nice guys who get played by women?

Answer is, most times the niceness is usually an act of manipulation and the women can see through it.

You can’t be real and nice because to be real is to be selfish. To be real is to put yourself first. Its just natural instinct of self preservation.

If you’re still in school or job seeking, i could teach you some tricks. If you’re neither of the two and way past that phase then i apologise
You have written well. Education is important and I agree with what you have written up there. I only replied to that guy to discourage him from stopping guys who come here to ask for opinions and advice. We are our brother’s keeper. Currently I am doing exceptionally well at my current level(currently a medical student) and I hope to become better. Thank you for offering to help with useful information. It would be nice if you do share with some of our brothers here who may be interested in learning from your wealth of knowledge, I myself included.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by bayus2003(m): 10:47pm On Oct 05, 2021
cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Polynek(m): 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
DeusMagnus:
cheesy cheesy at this point you want to fall in love but na very small rope dey hold you. My brother fall in love jare. Experience is the best teacher.
Experience is never the best teacher grin

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 4:32am On Oct 06, 2021
DeusMagnus:

Woman: I love you.

Interpretation: I hope you loose guard so I can start controlling you and eventually dump you.

#StayTaliban
I dey tell you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) ... (2225) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jayAjoku(m), heartofcity12, Juzec and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.