Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (885) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2751403 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 10:19am On Oct 27, 2021
Abba114:
any advice guys. for the past two weeks a girl kept promising me that she will come to my place and she kept coming up with excuses. just yesterday she promised me that she will come today by 10am i have been calling her since 8 she refuse to pick i really want to deal with her im so angry why would she keep playing me like this
this is the height of simping

18 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 10:20am On Oct 27, 2021
Smartb0y:
Abba is a Troll

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 27, 2021
Smartb0y:
thats not simping im not giving her any money

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 27, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Abba is a Troll
im not a troll i need advice im so angry right now i just want her to pick the call so i can pour all the insults i know on her

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 10:25am On Oct 27, 2021
Abba114:
thats not simping im not giving her any money
you giving her your attention is as good as giving her your hard earned cash.
your attention is just as valuable.

14 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 27, 2021
Smartb0y:
you giving her your attention is as good as giving her your hard earned cash.
your attention is just as valuable.
i kept calling because im so angry nd i want show her that i am

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 10:27am On Oct 27, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Abba is a Troll
probably a vagina person

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 27, 2021
Well, I like to think of myself as a complex person. I have innate needs that would bring me satisfaction if fulfilled. Sex is a need, and so is "reverence". I have a girl I hangout with but wouldn't agree to sex with her. Babe would do anything to see me naked, but nah. And my refusal to have sex with her, creates this mystique around me. And you know how women worship you when they think " this guy is mysterious", "this guy is a top guy". I like how her reverence for me makes me feel.

Maybe my writings are irrelevant.
Oyin2212:

Bro I see your view on this thread are mostly morally conscious and you don't go with the herd. I would love your opinion on this.
Do you believe that if you're providing a woman with attention, resources and time and you're not getting sex in return, then it's a bad deal?

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 10:55am On Oct 27, 2021
Abba114:
any advice guys. for the past two weeks a girl kept promising me that she will come to my place and she kept coming up with excuses. just yesterday she promised me that she will come today by 10am i have been calling her since 8 she refuse to pick i really want to deal with her im so angry why would she keep playing me like this
Cuz she's not romantically attracted to you bro, she's just leading you on G... Abort the mission, forget about her and she might come around when she notices you no longer give a hoot.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 27, 2021
I like the idea of "I can fucck this lady if I want" more than the real act of actually fucking her. With me, it is not the sex that is really important, what is important is power. The power she gives me over her
Illumined9933:
Well, I like to think of myself as a complex person. I have innate needs that would bring me satisfaction if fulfilled. Sex is a need, and so is "reverence". I have a girl I hangout with but wouldn't agree to sex with her. Babe would do anything to see me naked, but nah. And my refusal to have sex with her, creates this mystique around me. And you know how women worship you when they think " this guy is mysterious", "this guy is a top guy". I like how her reverence for me makes me feel.

Maybe my writings are irrelevant.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 27, 2021
sajmark:

Cuz she's not romantically attracted to you bro, she's just leading you on G... Abort the mission, forget about her and she might come around when she notices you no longer give a hoot.
tnx but before i did this i must raised all the insults on her im so angry

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 27, 2021
If a woman loves you, she would willingly give you power over her. If you have to force a woman to do anything for you, you are doing it wrongly, and maybe that's a woman you shouldn't be with.

When a woman starts giving you terms and conditions, when she starts denying you sex, when she doesn't prioritize you, it's not on you to start asking her what's wrong, it is on you to understand that you need to save yourself. At this time, you should know she's not into you, maybe into someone else, but definitely not you. As painful as it might seem to you, walk out of the relationship. It is important you leave for your mental health. Whatever pain you might feel being without her, cannot be compared to the pain of actually being treated like dirt by a woman who sees you as a nonentity.

Illumined9933:
I like the idea of "I can fucck this lady if I want" more than the real act of actually fucking her.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 27, 2021
Illumined9933:
If a woman loves you, she would willingly give you power over her. If you have to force a woman to do anything for you, you are doing it wrongly, and maybe that's a woman you shouldn't be with.

When a woman starts giving you terms and conditions, when she starts denying you sex, when she doesn't prioritize you, it's not on you to start asking her what's wrong, it is on you to understand that you need to save yourself. At this time, you should know she's not into you, maybe into someone else, but definitely not you. As painful as it might seem to you, walk out of the relationship. It is important you leave for your mental health. Whatever pain you might feel cannot be compared to the pain of actually being treated like dirt by a woman who sees you as a nonentity.

fuccckkk women

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 27, 2021
We don't do that here. And please do not quote me.
Abba114:
fuccckkk women

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dizzyyish: 11:21am On Oct 27, 2021
Martinez39s:
Here is a Christian female called Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Oluwaseyi, a church minister and prophetess in the Christian Church. Her religion didn't stop her from marrying the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi who is a traditional worshipper otherwise called Igbakeji Orisa (meaning second in command to the gods). Though the bible said do not be equally yoked with unbelievers, but hypergamy doesn't care. She went through all the traditional and pagan rites of marriage. grin Naomi is the Founder/President of En-Heralds - an interdenominal ministry based in Akure, Ondo state. She started public ministry at the age of eighteen and became a full time evangelist in October 2011.

Look at the picture below, and even see her rationalisation. As long as you are a high value man, women will see you as marriage quality and you are like a lucky lottery ticket to them. Women won't have any excuses when it comes to picking you for marriage; they will make excuses as to why they want to marry you and rationalise that decision. As I said, leave it to women to rationalise and justify their choices and decisions. Regardless of what any woman says, female nature will always take its course.
No be white garment church? A 'real' christian will marry ooni of ife and be walking on top blood?.. I'm kinda curious tho, is she still "prophetess-ing" as they're married and what type of excuses and rationale is she giving while "serving" God?

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 27, 2021
Illumined9933:
We don't do that here. And please do not quote me.
is it your father that own the flatform? i quote u do whatever u think u will do

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:56am On Oct 27, 2021
I think that relationship problems come from the breakdown of the family unit in which both parents now have to work and the kid is left to be raised by the school system and television. Television provides a false relationship model to be followed where the men beg the girl to be theirs. This false model is further reinforced by the custom of the guy kneeling to ask the girl in marriage. Kneeling shows the male being in submission to his future wife and reinforces the belief that men have to chase women and somehow prove to them that their worthy of their love. It ruins the male-female polarity and it goes against the instinctual programming of the female.

Authority: Maintain Frame.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by emmaodet: 12:18pm On Oct 27, 2021
CAPSLOCKED:

WHEN GIRLS DUMP POOR MEN, OR ABANDON THE ONES THAT SPONSORED THEIR EDUCATION, OR LEAVE THEIR HARDWORKING BUT STRUGGLING GUY FOR THE GUY THAT WILL BUY THEM CLOTHES AND PHONES, WOMEN REMIND US THESE WOMEN ARE ONLY CHASING HAPPINESS AND THAT WE SHOULD MOVE ON AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, "DATE YOUR LEVEL".

MY GUY SAID ONCE HE MAKES WEALTH HE'LL MOVE ON TO CHASE HAPPINESS AND DATE HIS LEVEL LIKE WOMEN HAS BEEN ADVISING US TO FOR MANY DECADES.
BUT WOMEN ARE CRITICIZING HIM. WHY?

BECAUSE EVERYTHING GOOD MUST GO TO WOMEN, AND MEN MUST RECEIVE DAMAGES. WOMEN MUST BE MADE HAPPY AT ALL TIMES AND MEN MUST WORK TO PLEASE THEM 24/7. THIS IS HOW THE WORLD WORKS THESE DAYS. DON'T YOU SEE IT IN MOVIES AND EVERYWHERE ELSE?

FELLAS, IN THIS LIFE, ALWAYS PUT YOU AND YOURS FIRST. THAT'S THE ONLY WAY YOU'LL HAVE PEACE OF MIND AND SUCCEED.

Exactly.
This has always been my motto.
Put yourself first.
Men settle for less far too much and most time it boils down to who they feel they can easily lord on.
Many men settle down with women below them so that they can control them, flirt and have mistresses outside without much consequence all because the woman rely on him and can’t park out. They want to be coming home at night without a woman questioning them about why coming home from club or beer parlor with his friends at 11 o’clock.
So they have to make that sacrifice of going far below.
You see a company manager marrying a jobless woman and make her a house wife.
Bussiness men marrying housewives etc.

17 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nurulees: 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
I remember some years back in my area a father of four got a struck after he learnt his wife had married another man in another city she goes to their for weekends disguise as business trip and weekdays she's with him. Remember this is a women he took from the gutter and made her the person she is today and now shes divorce and left him because she's richer than him. And shes a hausa Muslim lady. And also I agree intuition will always guide you. If you listen to it carefully

23 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nurulees: 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
Tonnyray:
I agree with your choice bro for several reasons I will detail later but I want you to realize something, the problem is hardly ever the woman she is right now, the problem is almost always the woman she will become,,
1. After marriage
2. After the kids start coming
3. 5..7.. 10 years+ from now
4. After financial and socioeconomic power has been transferred to her/the children as they attain adulthood.

Now as mere mortals none of us has the ability to tell the future but there is something called native intuition or inner wisdom (still looking for a better descriptive term) that needs to be engaged to decipher a lot of things and foretell with a reasonable margin of error how things are likely to play out with the woman before you. Truth is, contrary to a lot of nonsense you read here and in a lot of places you can't control a woman with your dick, at least not for long. Neither can you control her with your money or social status. She will act the role but surely as day comes after night she will still follow the rebellious trajectory of her female instincts. You can only control her (to a phenomenal degree) with your frame and the native intuition or inner wisdom needs to be an integral part of that frame.
You can only control (have desired overwhelming influence on her that makes for a healthy family dynamics) a woman that can be controlled.
You can only control a woman that wants to be controlled.
You can only control a woman that has been nurtured in an atmosphere that understands, accepts and reveres authority (despite the fact that this is contrary to their true nature).
Time will not permit me to elaborate further but I'll drop this and if you forget everything I've said please hold on to this:
The most important quality to look for in a woman is not beauty or intelligence it is meekness. There are 2 vital parts to meekness: submissiveness and "teachableness" (how amenable she is to guidance and correction).
Time won't permit me to further on this presently but gentlemen please let the insights flow.
One love.

I remember some years back in my area a father of four got a struck after he learnt his wife had married another man in another city she goes to their for weekends disguise as business trip and weekdays she's with him. Remember this is a women he took from the gutter and made her the person she is today and now shes divorce and left him because she's richer than him. And shes a hausa Muslim lady. And also I agree intuition will always guide you. If you listen to it carefully

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Dizzyyish: 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
emmaodet:

Exactly.
This has always been my motto.
Put yourself first.
Men settle for less far too much and most time it boils down to who they feel they can easily lord on.
Many men settle down with women below them so that they can control them, flirt and have mistresses outside without much consequence all because the woman rely on him and can’t park out. They want to be coming home at night without a woman questioning them about why coming home from club or beer parlor with his friends at 11 o’clock.
So they have to make that sacrifice of going far below.
You see a company manager marrying a jobless woman and make her a house wife.
Bussiness men marrying housewives etc.
True

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
dhiqson:

When they say iron sharpeneth iron and no man is an Island of knowledge this is what they meant.

Also being an outlier doesn't in anyway make you special. I thought I was the only one who noticed baba's subtle jabs grin that being said, this is a screenshot to buttress what you've been saying since about how a girl going back their abusive ex is nothin new

Background to this story : She's been talking about how he wasn't it and all, how she ended it with him reason being that she didn't like his ways grin
Well he came back or better put they finally had a way to communicate
Well guess who's rationalizing coming back to him grin

I tell guys, see one of the thing to note if a girl loves you is she makes excuse for you
She doesn't say your church denomination is her problem
She doesn't give excuse of coming to your place

Bro are you a therapist?
Is she you sister/cousin/niece?
I see you trying to save her and as usual she wasn't buying it.
Professional therapists get paid doing what you were wasting your time doing for free in those screenshots, it's okay to have female friends but you shouldn't put their relationship problems on your head like gala.

Except you are related to the lady, Only SIMPs and Nice guys do what you where doing in that screenshot.

No offence.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 1:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nurulees:

He TRUSTED her which led to the Stroke when he found out.
Something similar happened in my area some years back:
A police officer sponsored the education of a young girl he was betrothed to, probably by her parents cuz they were both from the Hausa tribe. She graduated from the University and married this man who could barely construct a correct sentence in English, after giving birth to a daughter she just woke up one morning and decided she can't continue with the marriage and left the man's house but left all her belongings.
After several meetings both their families agreed to the end of the Union, the woman then came to the barracks alongside her family members to get her belongings and this man just snapped... He picked up the ak47 rifle in his possession and opened fire on this lady, her family members fled while she died on the spot from multiple gunshot wounds.

He was dismissed from the force, was tried and found guilty... Only if he took the Redpill.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
embarassed
sajmark:

A police officer sponsored the education of a young girl he was betrothed to, probably by her parents cuz they were both from the Hausa tribe. She graduated from the University and married this man who could barely construct a correct sentence in English, after giving birth to a daughter she just woke up one morning and decided she can't continue with the marriage and left the man's house but left all her belongings.
After several meetings both their families agreed to the end of the Union, the woman then came to the barracks alongside her family members to get her belongings and this man just snapped... He picked up the ak47 rifle in his possession and opened fire on this lady, her family members fled while she died on the spot from multiple gunshot wounds.

He was dismissed from the force, was tried and found guilty... Only if he took the Redpill.
embarassed
sajmark:

You see the importance of redpill

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
sajmark:
A SIMP just ruined his life after becoming rich and popular on tiktok due to ONEities, He shot his wife and her new lover dead... If only he took the redpill.
Only a simp would be surprised, snap or loose it when his woman cheats on him, Redpillers know better.
This is sad.
She really messed him up I guess.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
Raalsalghul:

And this is one part of the red pill I'll eternally be grateful for: "the strength to expect anything and simply walk away".

This dude just ruined his life!
Maybe not. You really don't understand how emotions could make one damn consequences. Some people don't mind dying,so long their target also dies. There is a cold brutal determination that comes with killing another human, that changes a man. Once you decide that shiit, you become a new person altogether. I have seen revenge killing before and I'm telling you that they don't regret their decisions. It takes a lot of will to end another man's life but once you decide it, well, everything changes and your brain rationalizes your actions thereafter. There is something about revenge that is both powerful and deadly. It's a double edged sword or a sword without a hilt, you get hurt either way. But the key is bearing the pain, to achieve your aim

So for that dude, even though he reacted emotionally, for him to shoot them both and nit only her, showed he wanted them dead and was willing to bear the consequences.

Lots of niggas are saying they won't kill them both and I laugh at y'all. TRP can help moderate y'all emotions and tenderize it but what of application at the point of discovery? That's when you know if you have learned anything from TRP at all. That is the true litmus test of the redpill. It's action,not talk, practical not theory

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Trex4(m): 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2021
Abba114:
fukckck you useless human being who the fukckc are u bloody simp. you think u r something inportant because u discuss about women bloody simp shite in a bucket who cares about what u think smelly simp vagina worshipper
Kindly report this guy so he can leave this thread forever. Let them not ban this small thread we've been managing for a year plus. Biko.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2021
Trex4:
Kindly report this guy so he can leave this thread forever. Let them not ban this small thread we've been managing for a year plus. Biko.
Ignore him and he will fade away like the mist before the early morning sunrise. Feed him and watch how he grows and becomes more annoying.

A 'K' in time saves nine.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
NeroStealth01:
LOL
They thought it was a joke when they said the REDPILL is very bitter. They thought it was a joke when they said the REDPILL is a very deep rabbit hole.
Look at them ranting because the REDPILL doesn't suit there moral believes.

bluePILLED men, you will do well to stay away from REDPILL threads, I say this for the sake of your own sanity. If you don't, you might end up losing your mind with the things you will see and read.

REDPILLERS, if you are into business where you deal with clients regularly, you will know very well how important bluePILLED men are to make your business boom. That is why majority of companies hire attractive female sales rep. Imagine if every man was REDPILLED, how do you expect these ladies to sweet talk them into patronizing your business?

Most companies wants a female to be the Head of Marketing. Why? So they can use their manipulative nature to tie down clients(mostly males). Even shaving stick companies use females for sales.

So tell me, as a REDPILLER if you are into business, what reasons do you have to hate bluePILLED men? Once you see a male customer getting angry and trying to create a scene, all you need to do is send your very attractive female Head of Marketing to go invite him into her office and talk to him in a nice sweet voice. Trust me in less than 5mins you will see him coming out shining his teeth.

Kudos to the REDPILLED MEN who have allowed these impostors see how bitter the REDPILL is. Even though they have refused to fully grasp the REDPILL knowledge, at least they know it is bitter(that is enough).

For the newbies, don't be like this half baked REDPILLERS(Impostors). Read the REDPILL tenets and let it sink deep into your brain. So you won't get emotional when you read stuffs about men sleeping with married women(even when it is 100% what you will never do).
You won't get emotional because you understand the REDPILL basics. You won't be bothered about what others do with the REDPILL knowledge. You won't be emotional when others choose to put their self interest first(even though if it was you in the situation you would consider the harm you are doing). When the basics sinks deep in your brain, you will learn to read, smile and move on regardless of your moral stance.

Every man will never be REDPILLED. REDPILLERS know this and know peace.

#TAKETHEREDPILL
#STAYREDPILLED
#STAYCOLD

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Skepticus: 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
Martinez39s:
If you think the red pill is morally depraved, harsh, dysfunctional, counterintuitive or toxic, freely log out and try the blue pill. To be redpilled is not mandatory, and it is not for everyone.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
sajmark:

Bro are you a therapist?
Is she you sister/cousin/niece?
I see you trying to save her and as usual she wasn't buying it.
Professional therapists get paid doing what you were wasting your time doing for free in those screenshots, it's okay to have female friends but you shouldn't put their relationship problems on your head like gala.

Except you are related to the lady, Only SIMPs and Nice guys do what you where doing in that screenshot.

No offence.

Offended? No fam!
Not one bit
Am I trying to convince you I'm not a simp?? No either
Red pill is putting your interest first right? In any dealings as long as your interest is constantly met and you're not manipulated into doing what you don't wanna do right?

I love practicall dealings
I love experimenting what I read here
And she just coming to seek for my opinion was just the perfect time
I wanted to see what changed after aunty had condemn the guy on his ways. Why come back to him
In order to believe that AWARLT (R- really)

Am I related to her? Nope she's my CM
And I benefit more from her than the other way round
Let's just say she's in the zone

Do you still consider me a simp?
Lol I no really too dey send woman senior man grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.