Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (884) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2751250 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by UncleJudax(m): 2:54am On Oct 27, 2021
Oyin2212:

Bro I see your view on this thread are mostly morally conscious and you don't go with the herd. I would love your opinion on this.
Do you believe that if you're providing a woman with attention, resources and time and you're not getting sex in return, then it's a bad deal?
Obviously, you are not a philanthropist and want to fück her a little bit. And yu already know it is a bad deal, thats why you are asking.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 2:56am On Oct 27, 2021
Tonnyray:
Is this meant to lure me into the fray? Cos I'm actually comfortable taking a temporary backseat watching insecurities play out as usual. Secondly, is the question a general one or for me as a person cos as you obviously have observed I got zero issues being a comfortable outlier. grin
It was a simple question and he stated why he needed your answer. Give simple questions their answers without making unnecessary assumptions. If you then notice in his reply that he is trying to play games you don't like, freely withdraw and ignore.

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 2:59am On Oct 27, 2021
Lidocaine:
Please
What does it mean what a girl tells you that """" I cant give you what you want so I dont want you to waste your time """
how can you reply or get the girl,
It means take a walk.
This is black and white.

13 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 3:02am On Oct 27, 2021
CsRockefeller:
I've pulled myself out of the relationship. I feel used sincerely.
You did well my brother.
We move.

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:33am On Oct 27, 2021
NB: this is not personal. I felt I had to address some things. I am sure you know like I do that disagreements or constructive criticisms do not mean bad intentions or hostility. I might go amiss in my assessment of things, but nothing wrong in giving a honest take. I have been writing this since afternoon and it was the last thing I wanted to post before coming back on Friday to make any significant contribution.

• POST ONE
Tonnyray:
Tell our new boyfriend to turn abusive too because it's not a good thing to show love, care and affection. Be a real dragon cos no woman wants a tame dragon. grin

May GOD help us all. grin
If we are to be honest with ourselves, this sarcasm was a subtle mockery and jab at Ubuñja's post [url=HERE]https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know/876#107045259[/url] Ubuñja simply made his post in response to a question ask by lightwáy. You see, Ubuñja didn't and has never said you should be abusive towards your girlfriend; hardly will you see a redpiller here that supports being abusive or toxic to your gf. Such misrepresentation and misunderstanding of what was being conveyed by Ubunja probably came a place of emotions and needless antagonistic attitude; could this be as a result of a past clash? Only you can tell. You have even done this to me in the past.

Lightwày simply observed a phenomenon and asked Ubuñja if there was an explanation to it. Ubuñja simply cast light on the phenomenon, nothing more or less. In as much as I and others agree with some or all you ended up saying, it doesn't change the fact that the phenomenon of girls going back to their supposed abusive ex-boyfriends is a thing and will always be a thing. All Ubuñja did was reveal the red pill on this reality, one of the purposes why this thread was created. He made his contribution on how the rabbit hole goes, and that doesn't mean that he endorsed being abusive or toxic. You don't need to be a bad boy or "a dragon" to know, believe, or suspect that women are attracted to bad boys or "dragons." This subtle jab was needless and it would have been better if you towed the discussion route and presented your disapproval.

One day we will realize we are not all cut from the same cloth.
You are who you are. Do not let anyone deceive you into assuming an identity contrary to your person.
Who ever said you MUST be who you are not? I observe that when you let your emotions or whatever you have against someone get the better of you, you tend to misrepresent a lot and speak irrationally, and you remain stubborn when doing this (especially when called out). While persisting in this, you think it is okay since "you are not among the crowd." You have done this to me before. Don't get me wrong, this doesn't mean you are not capable of being logical (as you have shown many times) or you don't know one or two things about the red pill. It also doesn't mean others can't learn from you. However, is there not a way you can do better in this aspect? Isn't it high time you improve on this?

Forget the stupid image being painted here of the bad ass, arrogant, selfish, amoral bad boy who doesn't give a fvck about anything or anyone but himself and is having the time of his life fvcking without commitment or responsibility. It is a mentality as weak as weak can be. Not only is it a nonsensical mirage, practically every one advocating such fall far short when you get to meet them in person (not that they ever will allow you to anyway). Oga learn to be your person. If you are nice and caring by nature nothing do you.
You even have preconceived notion about redpillers here and yet again you have showed your failure to do your due diligence and aptly comprehend. More misrepresentation. No one, or most redpillers here at least, claims or boasts to be a bad ass, arrogant, selfish, and amoral bad boy neither has such image been advocated as the norm. The highest you have are people who will outrightly declare that they don't condone simping even in their personal lives, and you don't have to be like the bad boys to stop simping.

Someone talking about the reality of the bad boys (a red pill topic) doesn't necessarily mean the someone is painting himself to be a bad boy or is advocating the bad boy lifestyle as the norm that all must follow. Get your feelings and antagonistic attitude out of this. Also, people here discussing the reality of the bad boys doesn't mean they are making being a bad boy what the redpill is all about. The redpillers you see here are people who know to varying degrees how the rabbit hole goes and they have simply gathered to iron it all out and exchange perspective to help themselves and other readers understand and grow futher in the red pill. What you choose to think of them and your preconceived notions about them are up to you and it is best you leave your emotions out of it; you don't even know them in person. This was the same way the act of someone simply discussing about married women and that of people encouraging him to share what he has to say were emotionally misconstrued as an endorsement of having sex with married women to all, and it was also misconstrued as attempts of people trying to make sex with married women what the red pill here is about. This was the same way people erroneously saw the acknowledgement of the amoral nature of the red pill as a declaration, support and recommendation of immorality and wicked deeds.

However we think of it or how we choose to live our lives, the reality of the bad boys will remain what it is, same as other aspects of reality. Any negative view you have of any redpiller here and whatever antagonistic attitude you have towards anyone here for whatever reason should be done way with for the better. Funny enough, the people you find distasteful, or nurse antagonistic attitude towards, don't feel the same way towards you. They may disagree with your actions/idea or criticise your ideas/action, but it doesn't mean they have anything against your person. Also, if called out or criticised, have the humility to admit fault and take correction if need be. There is no competition on who sabi pass, on who is the toughest or on who is right; everyone here has nothing to prove to anyone. All that matters is understanding how the rabbit hole goes and our combine efforts towards achieving this.

Oga learn to be your person. If you are nice and caring by nature nothing do you.
This can be very misleading and potentially disastrous. Be yourself? If one is a simp and Mr. Nice Guy, should this be applied as well? Come on! With the red pill, one would see that certain things about themselves and the way they usually do things would yield bad results and take them nowhere in their dealings with women (whether for sex, short- or long-term relationships, or in other dealings like workplace interaction) hence the need to modify or discard these... for the better. You can't apply the red pill and remain the same person you were before the red pill. Obviously, this is not to say that one should be immoral or wickedly brute in anyway. One can still be moral and be redpilled, but it doesn't change the reality of the red pill. Whether we like it or not, being Mr Nice Guy will take you nowhere with women.

As far as the redpilled is concerned, rather than trying to be yourself, I would say you should try to figure out what works and abide by them even if it means making necessary changes. Such changes could be as simple as not simping, mastering your sexual urges and maintaining frame.

As a man you have ONLY ONE JOB as it relates to relationship dynamics: Find that girl that matches your energy. Find that woman that brings out the best in you. Find that woman that you do not need to put up an "Alpha" act for. Find that woman that gives you palpable peace, not only in your mind but in both mind and spirit.
The mindset that ALL women are messed up and hoes and liabilities blah blah blah is a scam.
SMH. Women are hòes and cheats, but not all men are aware of this. We can agree to disagree here. Whether you like it or not, you will have to be alpha to the woman you are involved with if you want the best results and outcomes, except alpha means something else to you. No matter how you are convinced that you are finding the so called right woman that matches your energy or brings the best out of you or whatever, it wouldn't change the fact that female nature is universal and will always take its course. This is not to say that you must force yourself on any female that doesn't want you; no one here has ever said that (not among the same people who preach the abundance mindset). The same blue pill lapses that will yield bad results with females you consider "wrong women" are the same that would yield bad results with the women you consider "right women."  Also, repeating our red pill tenets doesn't belittle us in anyway or equate us with deluded and disingenuous feminists.

=========
Finally, don't reduce the red pill to just common sense and simple logic. The red pill is more that; common sense and simple logic are not sufficient in telling anyone how the rabbit hole goes. One can only ride on common sense and simple logic to an extent, but the ignorance will still be there. What one encounters in the red pill might be counterintuitive, shocking or surprising to the sense, morality and reasoning of the conventional mind, but we must take it for what it is.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 3:34am On Oct 27, 2021
^^^^

POST TWO
Tonnyray:
Never bother yourself about what any woman is attracted to.
Bother yourself about what you want in and out of life.
Be successful, never you be a lowlife.

Selah.
To be honest, this was a subtle and emotional retaliation to Ubuñja's post above yours. I won't be surprised if you deny this. I don't know what you have against Ubuñja, but this was needless and emotional. It is surprising how a logical man can yield to his feelings to this extent. Never did that man say that anyone should be a lowlife; he has never said or supported such here and he has stated it clearly in the past, repeatedly. Prove me wrong. Never did he say anyone shouldn't be successful or bother themselves with what they want in life. All he simply did was pose a question that would open the floor for an important red pill discussion, nothing more or less. All sorts of topics and discussions have been taking place here. It is highly irrational to think that talking about certain aspects of lowlives and broke men means that one is encouraging others to be lowlives or broke men or one is making being a lowlife or broke man part of the red pill and what it means to be a redpiller.

Ubuñja never said in that post that you should make your life all about female attraction. Take your feelings out and let red pill issues be discussed.

I believe you can do better than this. To what end is this? What point is being scored here? What do you have to prove? Aside the intention and emotions behind your post, your post is a sound advice.

POST THREE
Tonnyray:
Understand that you have a legacy to bequeath to a coming generation.
Understand that you have an obligation to be part of the solution to the ills that bedevil our society not part of the problem.
Understand that you have a place in the collective destiny of our society.
Keep all of this in mind as you build yourself up.
Keep all of this in mind as you raise children that can proudly walk in your footsteps.
To hell with what confused "successful" women want.
Be successful.
Build your legacy.
This was your follow-up to POST TWO. To be honest, this was also part of your reply to Ubuñja. Only you can tell the emotions or attitude that were involved in making this post. Don't get me wrong, this is not a bad post. While this might make people feel noble or good about themselves or make you look dignified, it was irrelevant and pointless in the context in which it was created. This doesn't prove anything relevant and it is a moral and virtuous preachment at best. Never did Ubuñja say what "successful" women want should be important to anyone. There is nothing bad in simply asking a question and trying to open the floor for a red pill discussion

In fact, just to add, the lifestyles of people after becoming red pill aware differ. Some don't marry, some go for "babymamaism", some go monk and focus on other things, some remain single and "play" once in a while till they die and some engage in other things. It is not incumbent on redpillers to bother about upcoming generations or bother about events that take place after their death neither is it incumbent on redpillers to have children; however if anyone wants to do otherwise, it is left to them and there is nothing wrong in that. Also, the purpose of each person's life is the purpose they give it; human life is inherently meaningless except we give it a purpose. A redpiller's life's purpose, lifestyle, and values might differ from those of another redpiller.

=====
I didn't do this for the purpose of argument. In fact I am not expecting a response, neither am I expecting to go beyond my post. I will repeat that there is nothing personal in my post. However, if there is room to improve on an aspect, the humility to recognise the need to improve and improve are good things. Finally, it is good that one thinks for himself and not follow the crowd. Merely not following the crowd doesn't mean one is right on his stand or that one shouldn't be open-minded even to ideas from those they don't think highly of. Even a blue pill man or simp who comes to this group and remains persistent in his way and ideas is an outlier, but that doesn't mean he is right in what he is doing. A Muslim in a Christian gathering wouldn't follow the "crowd" in that gathering and he would be an outlier; that doesn't mean his beliefs and lifestyle are right or better. There is nothing to prove here. Good day.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 4:05am On Oct 27, 2021
Martinez39s:
Indeed. Marriage is usually all about financial security and safety for women. It has nothing to do with sexual attraction or your red pill knowledge. It is nothing to do with love. You can be a pathetic simp and a woman will still pick you for marriage as long as you are her best financial option. You can be sexually unattractive (you could even look deformed or be a monkey), poor in bed or whatever and she will still pick you for marriage as long as you are her best financial deal. Being picked as a lottery ticket or retirement plan doesn't mean you will be spared the games and wiles of female nature.

This rich guy called Grand P and this woman called Eudoxie Yao dated and married for over two years. Though they shortly broke up this year over him messing with another woman, they have reunited. grin It is what it is.
She also has the biggest booty in Africa. I don't want to imagine if she is faithful to him or not. It is what it is

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 4:12am On Oct 27, 2021
luminouz:

She also has the biggest booty in Africa. I don't want to imagine if she is faithful to him or not. It is what it is
It is what it is, bro.

Make I go rest, sleep has come to take me.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by posty56: 4:32am On Oct 27, 2021
Martinez39s:
He is deliberately lifting right from the female play book. Funny enough, a lot of females are criticising him for the tweet. grin
lol, I went to his account to read comments, but the dude has already locked his account chai, Is from one Facebook group I saw the screenshot ( nairaland redpillers they learn work lol), men I love this reverse card I wish more men they like this.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 5:00am On Oct 27, 2021
CaveAdullam:
DAY 30, REDPILL 2021

I don't know who needs to hear this: there're no six or seven steps that you must do to make a non submissive and highly belligerent woman bow to your leadership. It is a task, much difficult than all other tasks. Genuine desire; raw and organic and healthy in appearance and nature cannot be negotiated. If she's not interested, let her go! If eventually she's coerced by various influences around her e.g her parents and friends to follow you, she will pretend to be a good follower, but on the way, you become wrecked by her histrionics alongside hysterical behaviours.

If she desire you, she will follow you. Don't convince her with SMS, gifts, money, time, attention etc. Rather, use these things to edify yourself and stand on a high pedestal where you can easily select the woman that truly desire you from the ones that has come to exploit you.

Don't preach! Don't chase! Don't persuade!

Authority: become a slender beautiful flower that stands tall, though static, but able to attract the most beautiful butterflies.
For we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth.
This, my brother, is truth.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 5:09am On Oct 27, 2021
It's in my gene to talk about women, sex and the intersexual dynamics all day especially in a romance section. Get it!

Martinez39s, in Post 3, a slight typo: outlier not outliner. Thanks.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:11am On Oct 27, 2021
CaveAdullam:
It's in my gene to talk about women, sex and the intersexual dynamics all day especially in a romance section. Get it!

Martinez39s, in Post 3, a slight typo: outlier not outliner. Thanks.
Thanks. I didn't see that.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 5:35am On Oct 27, 2021
Tonnyray:
Is this meant to lure me into the fray? Cos I'm actually comfortable taking a temporary backseat watching insecurities play out as usual. Secondly, is the question a general one or for me as a person cos as you obviously have observed I got zero issues being a comfortable outlier. grin
It's not meant to lure anything. I asked you personally cause you identify as an outlier, if you don't mind.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 5:36am On Oct 27, 2021
UncleJudax:

Obviously, you are not a philanthropist and want to fück her a little bit. And yu already know it is a bad deal, thats why you are asking.
Allow the guy to answer, I want his own thought

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 5:39am On Oct 27, 2021
Martinez39s:
It was a simple question and he stated why he needed your answer. Give simple questions their answers without making unnecessary assumptions. If you then notice in his reply that he is trying to play games you don't like, freely withdraw and ignore.
You're wise. Thanks for this reply.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 5:55am On Oct 27, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
in all honesty what do you want from the lady?
Not me. I want his opinion.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 5:55am On Oct 27, 2021
Martinez39s:
NB: this is not personal. I felt I had to address some things. I am sure you know like I do that disagreements or constructive criticisms do not mean bad intentions or hostility. I might go amiss in my assessment of things, but nothing wrong in giving a honest take. I have been writing this since afternoon and it was the last thing I wanted to post before coming back on Friday to make any significant contribution.

• POST ONE
If we are to be honest with ourselves, this sarcasm was a subtle mockery and jab at Ubuñja's post [url=HERE]https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know/876#107045259[/url] Ubuñja simply made his post in response to a question ask by lightwáy. You see, Ubuñja didn't and has never said you should be abusive towards your girlfriend; hardly will you see a redpiller here that supports being abusive or toxic to your gf. Such misrepresentation and misunderstanding of what was being conveyed by Ubunja probably came a place of emotions and needless antagonistic attitude; could this be as a result of a past clash? Only you can tell. You have even done this to me in the past.

Lightwày simply observed a phenomenon and asked Ubuñja if there was an explanation to it. Ubuñja simply cast light on the phenomenon, nothing more or less. In as much as I and others agree with some or all you ended up saying, it doesn't change the fact that the phenomenon of girls going back to their supposed abusive ex-boyfriends is a thing and will always be a thing. All Ubuñja did was reveal the red pill on this reality, one of the purposes why this thread was created. He made his contribution on how the rabbit hole goes, and that doesn't mean that he endorsed being abusive or toxic. You don't need to be a bad boy or "a dragon" to know, believe, or suspect that women are attracted to bad boys or "dragons." This subtle jab was needless and it would have been better if you towed the discussion route and presented your disapproval.

Who ever said you MUST be who you are not? I observe that when you let your emotions or whatever you have against someone get the better of you, you tend to misrepresent a lot and speak irrationally, and you remain stubborn when doing this (especially when called out). While persisting in this, you think it is okay since "you are not among the crowd." You have done this to me before. Don't get me wrong, this doesn't mean you are not capable of being logical (as you have shown many times) or you don't know one or two things about the red pill. It also doesn't mean others can't learn from you. However, is there not a way you can do better in this aspect? Isn't it high time you improve on this?

You even have preconceived notion about redpillers here and yet again you have showed your failure to do your due diligence and aptly comprehend. More misrepresentation. No one, or most redpillers here at least, claims or boasts to be a bad ass, arrogant, selfish, and amoral bad boy neither has such image been advocated as the norm. The highest you have are people who will outrightly declare that they don't condone simping even in their personal lives, and you don't have to be like the bad boys to stop simping.

Someone talking about the reality of the bad boys (a red pill topic) doesn't necessarily mean the someone is painting himself to be a bad boy or is advocating the bad boy lifestyle as the norm that all must follow. Get your feelings and antagonistic attitude out of this. Also, people here discussing the reality of the bad boys doesn't mean they are making being a bad boy what the redpill is all about. The redpillers you see here are people who know to varying degrees how the rabbit hole goes and they have simply gathered to iron it all out and exchange perspective to help themselves and other readers understand and grow futher in the red pill. What you choose to think of them and your preconceived notions about them are up to you and it is best you leave your emotions out of it; you don't even know them in person. This was the same way the act of someone simply discussing about married women and that of people encouraging him to share what he has to say were emotionally misconstrued as an endorsement of having sex with married women to all, and it was also misconstrued as attempts of people trying to make sex with married women what the red pill here is about. This was the same way people erroneously saw the acknowledgement of the amoral nature of the red pill as a declaration, support and recommendation of immorality and wicked deeds.

However we think of it or how we choose to live our lives, the reality of the bad boys will remain what it is, same as other aspects of reality. Any negative view you have of any redpiller here and whatever antagonistic attitude you have towards anyone here for whatever reason should be done way with for the better. Funny enough, the people you find distasteful, or nurse antagonistic attitude towards, don't feel the same way towards you. They may disagree with your actions/idea or criticise your ideas/action, but it doesn't mean they have anything against your person. Also, if called out or criticised, have the humility to admit fault and take correction if need be. There is no competition on who sabi pass, on who is the toughest or on who is right; everyone here has nothing to prove to anyone. All that matters is understanding how the rabbit hole goes and our combine efforts towards achieving this.

This can be very misleading and potentially disastrous. Be yourself? If one is a simp and Mr. Nice Guy, should this be applied as well? Come on! With the red pill, one would see that certain things about themselves and the way they usually do things would yield bad results and take them nowhere in their dealings with women (whether for sex, short- or long-term relationships, or in other dealings like workplace interaction) hence the need to modify or discard these... for the better. You can't apply the red pill and remain the same person you were before the red pill. Obviously, this is not to say that one should be immoral or wickedly brute in anyway. One can still be moral and be redpilled, but it doesn't change the reality of the red pill. Whether we like it or not, being Mr Nice Guy will take you nowhere with women.

As far as the redpilled is concerned, rather than trying to be yourself, I would say you should try to figure out what works and abide by them even if it means making necessary changes. Such changes could be as simple as not simping, mastering your sexual urges and maintaining frame.

SMH. Women are hòes and cheats, but not all men are aware of this. We can agree to disagree here. Whether you like it or not, you will have to be alpha to the woman you are involved with if you want the best results and outcomes, except alpha means something else to you. No matter how you are convinced that you are finding the so called right woman that matches your energy or brings the best out of you or whatever, it wouldn't change the fact that female nature is universal and will always take its course. This is not to say that you must force yourself on any female that doesn't want you; no one here has ever said that (not among the same people who preach the abundance mindset). The same blue pill lapses that will yield bad results with females you consider "wrong women" are the same that would yield bad results with the women you consider "right women."  Also, repeating our red pill tenets doesn't belittle us in anyway or equate us with deluded and disingenuous feminists.

=========
Finally, don't reduce the red pill to just common sense and simple logic. The red pill is more that; common sense and simple logic are not sufficient in telling anyone how the rabbit hole goes. One can only ride on common sense and simple logic to an extent, but the ignorance will still be there. What one encounters in the red pill might be counterintuitive, shocking or surprising to the sense, morality and reasoning of the conventional mind, but we must take it for what it is.
Guys need to understand that observation is not endorsement

Nice one man. .

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CAPSLOCKED: 6:02am On Oct 27, 2021
Martinez39s:
He is deliberately lifting right from the female play book. Funny enough, a lot of females are criticising him for the tweet. grin

WHEN GIRLS DUMP POOR MEN, OR ABANDON THE ONES THAT SPONSORED THEIR EDUCATION, OR LEAVE THEIR HARDWORKING BUT STRUGGLING GUY FOR THE GUY THAT WILL BUY THEM CLOTHES AND PHONES, WOMEN REMIND US THESE WOMEN ARE ONLY CHASING HAPPINESS AND THAT WE SHOULD MOVE ON AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, "DATE YOUR LEVEL".

MY GUY SAID ONCE HE MAKES WEALTH HE'LL MOVE ON TO CHASE HAPPINESS AND DATE HIS LEVEL LIKE WOMEN HAS BEEN ADVISING US TO FOR MANY DECADES.
BUT WOMEN ARE CRITICIZING HIM. WHY?

BECAUSE EVERYTHING GOOD MUST GO TO WOMEN, AND MEN MUST RECEIVE DAMAGES. WOMEN MUST BE MADE HAPPY AT ALL TIMES AND MEN MUST WORK TO PLEASE THEM 24/7. THIS IS HOW THE WORLD WORKS THESE DAYS. DON'T YOU SEE IT IN MOVIES AND EVERYWHERE ELSE?

FELLAS, IN THIS LIFE, ALWAYS PUT YOU AND YOURS FIRST. THAT'S THE ONLY WAY YOU'LL HAVE PEACE OF MIND AND SUCCEED.

49 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ubunja(m): 6:30am On Oct 27, 2021
CAPSLOCKED:

WHEN GIRLS DUMP POOR MEN, OR ABANDON THE ONES THAT SPONSORED THEIR EDUCATION, OR LEAVE THEIR HARDWORKING BUT STRUGGLING GUY FOR THE GUY THAT WILL BUY THEM CLOTHES AND PHONES, WOMEN REMIND US THESE WOMEN ARE ONLY CHASING HAPPINESS AND THAT WE SHOULD MOVE ON AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, "DATE YOUR LEVEL".

MY GUY SAID ONCE HE MAKES WEALTH HE'LL MOVE ON TO CHASE HAPPINESS AND DATE HIS LEVEL LIKE WOMEN HAS BEEN ADVISING US TO FOR MANY DECADES.
BUT WOMEN ARE CRITICIZING HIM. WHY?

BECAUSE EVERYTHING GOOD MUST GO TO WOMEN, AND MEN MUST RECEIVE DAMAGES. WOMEN MUST BE MADE HAPPY AT ALL TIMES AND MEN MUST WORK TO PLEASE THEM 24/7. THIS IS HOW THE WORLD WORKS THESE DAYS. DON'T YOU SEE IT IN MOVIES AND EVERYWHERE ELSE?

FELLAS, IN THIS LIFE, ALWAYS PUT YOU AND YOURS FIRST. THAT'S THE ONLY WAY YOU'LL HAVE PEACE OF MIND AND SUCCEED.
as someone has said "Women are told to do what's best for them,, while men are told to do the right thing."

This sums up what you've said up there.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by UncleJudax(m): 7:18am On Oct 27, 2021
Oyin2212:

Allow the guy to answer, I want his own thought
Are you this out of touch with reality? How does my comment stop your god from answering you?

If you want to hear the opinion of only one person...DM the person.

With this mentality, it is not hard to see why you are simpingly sponsoring a girl's life while Pookie and Rayray are blowing her back out.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Raalsalghul: 7:19am On Oct 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 7:24am On Oct 27, 2021
Raalsalghul:
https://www.nairaland.com/6822178/anger-vengeance-taking-best-part#107098290

Guys please weigh in on above thread.
You said it all. He has already made a mistake. Any wrong move now and he'll destroy his marriage with his own hands.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 7:34am On Oct 27, 2021
DAY 300, REDPILL 2021

1. As far as she is sexually active, there is a particular guy she fvcks without thinking of his resources. Only what she takes from this guy is the time he uses to romance her and fvck her. Or, the reward(s) he solely decides for her.

Concurrently, she might be fvcking other men in her orbit, but these men pay heavily with their resources: money, gifts, vacations, favours, promotions and with time inclusive.

With the former her desire is genuine and void of materialism, and sex is spontaneous. While with the later, desire is as a result of gold, and sex only comes from series of persuasions rather than free will.

2. However, sex always happen when she thinks you are better than her: Maybe in money. Maybe in career. Maybe in business. Maybe in intelligence. Maybe in physical strength. Maybe in psychological prowess. Maybe in looks. Maybe in maintaining frame. Maybe in your dominance. Maybe in your leadership strength. Maybe in your funny nature. Maybe in your adventurous life. Maybe in bedmatic skills. Maybe in confidence. A consillience of all these factors makes you a force majeure before women (and men).

Regardless of whatever it is, women fvck men better than them in one area or the other. And men respect other men better than them in one area or the other.

Don't just be the guy spending and over spending.

Authority: don't be a simp!

43 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Loverboi2cute(m): 7:36am On Oct 27, 2021
ubunja:
men chase a woman they want using money,by spending on her.

Women chase a man they want using sex, by sleeping with him. For women Lust is the Thrill of the chase.

The moment you tell a girl "I love you" before bleeping her, she sees you as a cheap slut and a hoe. Because you committed over nothing. You're cheap and a loser. A woman wants to Bleep you till you fall in love with her. Then she feels like she earned you. She sees you as hard to get and valuable. When you understand this dynamic you've graduated in the Game.

But these are things we can't discuss deeply at the moment. I've never even touched on these themes too much even on the Miseducations. Players, macks and P1mps operate at this level.

Walahi Ubunja I dey feel you
How I go fit add you for Whattsap sef...u be gem

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 8:07am On Oct 27, 2021
Oyin2212:
Bro I see your view on this thread are mostly morally conscious and you don't go with the herd. I would love your opinion on this.
Do you believe that if you're providing a woman with attention, resources and time and you're not getting sex in return, then it's a bad deal?
To every investor, not getting his desired ROI is a bad deal.
Cheers bro.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by dhiqson(m): 8:11am On Oct 27, 2021
Martinez39s:

• POST ONE

[/b]Lightwày simply observed a phenomenon and asked Ubuñja if there was an explanation to it. Ubuñja simply cast light on the phenomenon, nothing more or less. In as much as I and others agree with some or all you ended up saying, it doesn't change the fact that the phenomenon of girls going back to their supposed abusive ex-boyfriends is a thing and will always be a thing.[b] All Ubuñja did was reveal the red pill on this reality, one of the purposes why this thread was created. He made his contribution on how the rabbit hole goes, and that doesn't mean that he endorsed being abusive or toxic. You don't need to be a bad boy or "a dragon" to know, believe, or suspect that women are attracted to bad boys or "dragons." This subtle jab was needless and it would have been better if you towed the discussion route and presented your disapproval.

=========

When they say iron sharpeneth iron and no man is an Island of knowledge this is what they meant.

Also being an outlier doesn't in anyway make you special. I thought I was the only one who noticed baba's subtle jabs grin that being said, this is a screenshot to buttress what you've been saying since about how a girl going back their abusive ex is nothin new

Background to this story : She's been talking about how he wasn't it and all, how she ended it with him reason being that she didn't like his ways grin
Well he came back or better put they finally had a way to communicate
Well guess who's rationalizing coming back to him grin

I tell guys, see one of the thing to note if a girl loves you is she makes excuse for you
She doesn't say your church denomination is her problem
She doesn't give excuse of coming to your place

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by bayus2003(m): 8:22am On Oct 27, 2021
Smartb0y:
this is deep.
personally,would suggest one go with baby mamaism to escape this marriage onslaught
Baba wants to escape the onslaughts grin. it's a good way to go but it still doesn't totally take out the female nature.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 10:00am On Oct 27, 2021
A SIMP just ruined his life after becoming rich and popular on tiktok due to ONEities, He shot his wife and her new lover dead... If only he took the redpill.
Only a simp would be surprised, snap or loose it when his woman cheats on him, Redpillers know better.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Oyin2212(m): 10:01am On Oct 27, 2021
Tonnyray:
To every investor, not getting his desired ROI is a bad deal.
Cheers bro.
Aiit man

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Raalsalghul: 10:11am On Oct 27, 2021
sajmark:
A SIMP just ruined his life after becoming rich and popular on tiktok due to ONEities, He shot his wife and her new lover dead... If only he took the redpill.
Only a simp would be surprised, snap or loose it when his woman cheats on him, Redpillers know better.

And this is one part of the red pill I'll eternally be grateful for: "the strength to expect anything and simply walk away".

This dude just ruined his life!

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 10:11am On Oct 27, 2021
bayus2003:
Baba wants to escape the onslaughts grin. it's a good way to go but it still doesn't totally take out the female nature.
to hell with them and their nature lol.
its better than one deceiving himself in a sham of a marriage.
No benefit for a man.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 27, 2021
any advice guys. for the past two weeks a girl kept promising me that she will come to my place and she kept coming up with excuses. just yesterday she promised me that she will come today by 10am i have been calling her since 8 she refuse to pick i really want to deal with her im so angry why would she keep playing me like this

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) ... (2208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dizzyyish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.