Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (955) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2781095 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
if you really want to end your suffering at the hands of women then you must suffer and go through this thread from page 1

Princeadebayo11:
Please, I really need someone to summarize all these Redpill something for me. I have really suffered for these girls hand. They've really played me times without number, my heart has been broken more than I can really mentioned. But I can through all these posts. I really need help seriously

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
A fool and his money are soon parted.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Ovo200: 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
After reading all this heart breaking stories of wives abandoning their husbands yesterday on front page I was thinking;
1) what happened to the supporting nature of women?
2) are today women not taught to be there for their husbands through thick and thin?
3) what happened to the better for worse vows?

I have learnt one day in the past couples of days there are still great women in our world today just that the majority of them are just useless as the p in psychology.
Men, never use your money to attract women, I abhor the popular saying here: make money and women will come after you that's a crazy philosophy. A woman that cannot love you during your down times can never love you when you have the whole world. Money is meant to build oneself and family not to attract women.

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
Trp

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
Redpill doesn’t endorse transactional relationship in the first place. Be wise. #trp

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2021

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
Know this. #trp

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
Redpill

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
#trp #game

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
That’s a subtle act of rebellion. Apply this in any field of life, the greatest negotiation point is to walk away and never look back #trp

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2021
Redpill

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
Trp

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
Redpill

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
Redpill

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
#Trp

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
Anytime I sign in on nairaland, it’s always the guys complaining of ‘heartbreaks’. If only they’ve taken the redpill. undecided

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
Know this and know peace. #redpill

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
Father’s Day- coochie is the reward
Birthday- Coochie is the reward
Men’s international day- Coochie is still the reward.
It’s why they say you shouldn’t expect too much from females as a bunch of them are only good for fun, recreation and f0cks.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
MJBOLT:
if you really want to end your suffering at the hands of women then you must suffer and go through this thread from page 1

He's not ready yet, When's he's ready,he'll know what to do grin

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Raalsalghul: 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ovo200:
After reading all this heart breaking stories of wives abandoning their husbands yesterday on front page I was thinking;
2) are today women not taught to be there for their husbands through thick and thin?

I have learnt one day in the past couples of days there are still great women in our world today just that the majority of them are just useless as the p in psychology.
Men, never use your money to attract women, I abhor the popular saying here: make money and women will come after you that's a crazy philosophy. A woman that cannot love you during your down times can never love you when you have the whole world. Money is meant to build oneself and family not to attract women.

What you choose to do with them when they come requires wisdom. Be wise!

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
Remember You have now till tomorrow Anderson.
Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by seanwilliam(m): 3:54pm On Nov 20, 2021
1.denying women attention works 100% of time . Most especially if she has interest in you .. even if she does not have interest , the moment you withdraw attention , you’ve left her with a mystery to solve. She will pick interest in finding out what you are up to.
Gents, use this to your advantage.
2. To those interested in relationship, women are easily bendable at the start of relationship,
3.be unpredictable
4. prioritize yourself
5. Don’t forgive her easily when she overstep her boundary ( this is very important ), let her realize her mistake and ask for forgiveness. Not only that , when she asks for forgiveness, make sure she changes for better and acts according to your will ..

I’m still learning though .

Tbh, my daddy ( I mean my papa) , ubunja , martinez39, pansophist, theundercover, harddon and some I can’t remember their monikers have positively affected my life in dealing and handling women . It was not easy at the start cos I used to be scared that I’ll lose beautiful women . Lol . Fool me. grin

I have three issues I’m dealing with now though
1. Anger
2. Less productivity ( not money wise actually )
3. Zero social life..

Any practical tips ?

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by NeroStealth01(m): 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
A short fat Hobbit looking like woman would want a man who is 6ft'5in tall, has a 10inches long d ck, earns 7 figures, drives an Escalade, owns a duplex. But it is wrong for a man to want a virgin. It is wrong for a man to desire youthfulness in a woman. It is wrong for a man to desire only light skinned and fit women. The delusions of these females knows no bound.
The REDPILL came to existence to wake men up from their slumber. Men have been sleeping for a long time, and women want it to remain so.

As a REDPILLED high value man, you should never settle for less no matter what the society throws at you. If you are a REDPILLED man, by now you should be used to being called bitter, misogynist, woman hater, toxic etc. Don't let all these name calling get into your head, you have to learn how to read, smile and move on.

The fear of name calling has made a lot of people to try and water down the REDPILL so it can suit society's taste. I say this again, you should be unshaken by people's words as a REDPILLER.

The undiluted REDPILL must continue to be preached without fear of whether it will be accepted or not.
- Alpha f cks, beta bucks.
- All Women Are Like That.
- Hypergamy is real.
- Always put yourself first in everything.
- Never settle for used up ho s.
- No cohabitating with single mothers, they should be only for fun.
- Never raise another man's child.
- Don't let a woman's look turn you into a sucker.
- Never finance a woman's lifestyle.
- Don't be manipulated with sex.
- Never trust nor believe a woman.
And many more...

To take the REDPILL is a little bit easy. The hardest part of the REDPILL journey is staying REDPILLED.

#TAKETHEREDPILL
#STAYREDPILLED
#STAYCOLD

50 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 4:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
NeroStealth01:
A short fat Hobbit looking like woman would want a man who is 6ft'5in tall, has a 10inches long d ck, earns 7 figures, drives an Escalade, owns a duplex. But it is wrong for a man to want a virgin. It is wrong for a man to desire youthfulness in a woman. It is wrong for a man to desire only light skinned and fit women. The delusions of these females knows no bound.
The REDPILL came to existence to wake men up from their slumber. Men have been sleeping for a long time, and women want it to remain so.

As a REDPILLED high value man, you should never settle for less no matter what the society throws at you. If you are a REDPILLED man, by now you should be used to being called bitter, misogynist, woman hater, toxic etc. Don't let all these name calling get into your head, you have to learn how to read, smile and move on.

The fear of name calling has made a lot of people to try and water down the REDPILL so it can suit society's taste. I say this again, you should be unshaken by people's words as a REDPILLER.

The undiluted REDPILL must continue to be preached without fear of whether it will be accepted or not.
- Alpha f cks, beta bucks.
- All Women Are Like That.
- Hypergamy is real.
- Always put yourself first in everything.
- Never settle for used up ho s.
- No cohabitating with single mothers, they should be only for fun.
- Never raise another man's child.
- Don't let a woman's look turn you into a sucker.
- Never finance a woman's lifestyle.
- Don't be manipulated with sex.
- Never trust nor believe a woman.
And many more...

To take the REDPILL is a little bit easy. The hardest part of the REDPILL journey is staying REDPILLED.

#TAKETHEREDPILL
#STAYREDPILLED
#STAYCOLD

This should be framed and hanged on a wall

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Benee1000(m): 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ovo200:

@ the bolded, we men need to learn how to be objective, stoic and accept the Truth, whether we like it or not, so we don't waste time complaining about things we can't change, when there are ways we can apply such truths in our favor.
See bros, it doesn't matter the reason or the way a man makes money, money will always attract women, whether she's a gold digger oh, reverend sister, rich, poor, ugly, fine, Nigerian, Israeli, Taliban, it doesn't matter, even witches grin, it attracts them all, including men, and there's nothing anyone can do anything about it except he chooses to becomes poor again grin
It is folly to even pretend to be poor to determine if a lady truly loves you and will stay with you when things are down, as women even prey on the poor too. You only have to be male to become their prey.
What can be done to insure yourself as a man is, after she has passed all your vetting to determine her suitability for your commitment according to your set standards, get her invested in you with something she values very much e.g. all women value money. It could also be children (especially without court marriage). however, don't consider sex as investment oh, even if women see sex as investment; they can easily let go of that one, afterall, they enjoyed it too wink. Just get her continuously invested in you especially when she's still drooling over or still has that high interest in you, while you become smart with your own resources, before you commit her.
When a woman has high interest in you or chooses you, it doesn't matter whether you are poor or rich, ordinary or famous, Nigerian or Taliban, she will invest in you, whether she's rich or poor. They know how to get money from simps to invest in the man they desire. Sometimes you will be the one that calls the shots regarding her own finances. She just wants you to lead her, whether you have sense or not grin.
With time, they will realize the game because all women are natural accountants. Some will pressurize you to also invest in the relationship or commit to them after they realize they're running at a loss.
If she strongly desires you and does not want her investment to waste, she will hardly leave and will be very loyal and submissive so that you no go vex end the relationship grin. She would be the one who tries to make the relationship work, even if it means sharing you with another woman.
A woman will rather share an unfaithful looser than become a looser her self.
If she just wanted your resources or using you to pass time till she gets a better man, she will use her own hand and end the relationship with any flimsy excuse when she discovers she has been running at a sustained loss grin without your commitment.
However, if you choose to commit to her after she's heavily invested, never assure her of that commitment oh, even after marriage or children.
When a woman feels assured of your commitment, she no longer sees the need to invest or compete for your attention. The assurance of your commitment secures her investments.
I already posted something on why men should not assure a woman about his commitment. I will repost it later sha. I wan rest small.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by VickyELEFAN(f): 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
Osas187:
Fatherchristmas I'll post many of your pictures here if care is not taken,I've received a lot of mentions from you.

What exactly do you do with your life

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
Oyin2212:

If someone believes in MGTOW or no marriage, he is automatically a junky?
I don't think this question was meant for me, because what you're insinuating wasn't stated anywhere in my post.

It's pointless creating unnecessary arguments.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
[size=16pt]Some Guys Are Really A Disgrace To Manhood by Sopies: 11:14am[/size]

One of my ex gf turned FWB just visited me for the weekend, and from my observation I could only marvel at the level of simping from guys out there. This is a girl I quietly broke up with when I observed that she's this kind of girl that likes keeping guys around for monetary gains without really being sexually involved with them, she leads them on under the guise of being in a relationship with them promising them sex when she's ready. Of course the sex never comes till the scales falls off the magas eyes.

I just kept her for knacks and other financial perks since mumu guys is always loading her with money. She stumbled on my real gf one day in my house which led to a bitter breakup between us. Some months later we reconciled but based on FWB levels.

Now to the real gist, this girl is dating about four guys, the one she came to my house from his place already paid her school fees and other expenses. She even came with 15k that the guy gave her which we of course squandered together. The painful part was when she was on call with the guy, oga was sounding so clingy and needy, asking the girl to promise him that he won't share her with someone else. Person wey dey stroke my preek in readiness for another round of sex.

The guy brought up the issue of sex starvation and the babe immediately used reverse psychology on him by feigning anger and accusing him of being after her body. Oga started begging.....chain. This is an average looking girl with just small small curves here and there.

The next one called and it was still the same story, that one is based in Lagos and had sent her tp to visit him but she kept spending the money with excuses, Oga sent 22k in my presence for another tp with a promise of giving her 150k for business if she comes. Babe change am for am o, that if her coming is a prerequisite for the 150k that oga should keep his money. Oga started begging that she should give him time to gather the money.....Smh.....of course he hasn't even seen color of tight.

Another one called in the middle of a romance and the phone would occasionally fall of her hand while she's moaning, oga was on the line shouting hello.....hello....baby are you okay??....what are you doing....hello pls talk naa.....what's that sound..... Babe go pick up tell am say she dey experience mensuration cramp hence the sound......chai

I can go on and on, I've advised her to quit that lifestyle cos she might meet a guy that she won't scam and get away with it but she said she's doing nothing wrong.

Who do men this thing abeg I'm just so unhappy what my fellow guys are going through. One of them maga even has my number, I don't even know how he got it , each time dey have issue he would call me and I would tell him how to handle the girl so she will be loyal, the ode go carry every thing go tell the girl.

She's laying on my bed naked while one guy has been calling for like forever, she would pick the call and be rubbing the mouth piece on her hair, oga go dey shout hello hello. When she manage talk na tear she tear for the guy cut call, oga just dey drop text like rainfall, calling himself all kinds of derogatory name like idiot, foolish etc.

Honestly I'm sad, she's been touching me but I'm not just feeling her again

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
Some Guys Are Really A Disgrace To Manhood by Sopies: 11:14am

One of my ex gf turned FWB just visited me for the weekend, and from my observation I could only marvel at the level of simping from guys out there. This is a girl I quietly broke up with when I observed that she's this kind of girl that likes keeping guys around for monetary gains without really being sexually involved with them, she leads them on under the guise of being in a relationship with them promising them sex when she's ready. Of course the sex never comes till the scales falls off the magas eyes.

I just kept her for knacks and other financial perks since mumu guys is always loading her with money. She stumbled on my real gf one day in my house which led to a bitter breakup between us. Some months later we reconciled but based on FWB levels.

Now to the real gist, this girl is dating about four guys, the one she came to my house from his place already paid her school fees and other expenses. She even came with 15k that the guy gave her which we of course squandered together. The painful part was when she was on call with the guy, oga was sounding so clingy and needy, asking the girl to promise him that he won't share her with someone else. Person wey dey stroke my preek in readiness for another round of sex.

The guy brought up the issue of sex starvation and the babe immediately used reverse psychology on him by feigning anger and accusing him of being after her body. Oga started begging.....chain. This is an average looking girl with just small small curves here and there.

The next one called and it was still the same story, that one is based in Lagos and had sent her tp to visit him but she kept spending the money with excuses, Oga sent 22k in my presence for another tp with a promise of giving her 150k for business if she comes. Babe change am for am o, that if her coming is a prerequisite for the 150k that oga should keep his money. Oga started begging that she should give him time to gather the money.....Smh.....of course he hasn't even seen color of tight.

Another one called in the middle of a romance and the phone would occasionally fall of her hand while she's moaning, oga was on the line shouting hello.....hello....baby are you okay??....what are you doing....hello pls talk naa.....what's that sound..... Babe go pick up tell am say she dey experience mensuration cramp hence the sound......chai

I can go on and on, I've advised her to quit that lifestyle cos she might meet a guy that she won't scam and get away with it but she said she's doing nothing wrong.

Who do men this thing abeg I'm just so unhappy what my fellow guys are going through. One of them maga even has my number, I don't even know how he got it , each time dey have issue he would call me and I would tell him how to handle the girl so she will be loyal, the ode go carry every thing go tell the girl.

She's laying on my bed naked while one guy has been calling for like forever, she would pick the call and be rubbing the mouth piece on her hair, oga go dey shout hello hello. When she manage talk na tear she tear for the guy cut call, oga just dey drop text like rainfall, calling himself all kinds of derogatory name like idiot, foolish etc.

Honestly I'm sad, she's been touching me but I'm not just feeling her again

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hello guys what do you think about thread about waist beads
https://www.nairaland.com/6838741/hope-im-not-dating-corporate
As for me I believe that that is not proper for a girl I'm dating.
What about you guys

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) ... (2220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.