Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (962) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2782515 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Hedgefunds: 6:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
believe me , She has seen/heard some properties or investment related to you . She's making some plan which might pay off years from now.

Andremalan731:
Hello brothers
Abeg make una come advise me o
My baby mama is now using my surname
I went to her workplace today to check my daughter and some of her colleagues were calling her Mrs (my surname)
I didn’t say anything or really take it serious until I saw her name on some materials and documents on her desk
That’s when I confirmed she has been using my surname officially
I was so angry I wanted to slap her.
I wanted to also arrest her but my friend said I don’t really have a case against her and I should also think about my daughter.
Please what can I do to stop this nonsense

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KennethIbe59(m): 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
Abeg no allow that Monk make u stop posting here,
This is a public forum u can post whatever u wish...
Me dey learn from u ...
Now I believe what king og said,
If u Dont agree with his ideology, e go make u leave the thread....
That Monk has successfully made alot of moniker to stop contributing to this thread.
Abeg no let am win u...
Continue posting....
Lightway:

Sorry about derailing your thread.

This is my last post here.. unless someone quotes me. Then I'll reply.

It was never my intention to detail. I thought redpillers are more open minded.

Goodbye

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
ElasmoBranchii:

Do you agree with his definition?

Yes, that is how society created love to look like. I told you that no one wants to be alone. No one wants to die alone. Love is a social construct designed to change that.

Interesting, are other emotions social construct too because they don't have physical representation?
I took

love between man and woman is caused by the misfiring of some neuromodulators (oxytocin, dopamine) in our brains which have been set off or stimulated by one of the possible catalysts like wealth, physique, physiological patterns. In reality, what you feel when you see someone is just dopamine, or any of the feel good chemicals; Serotonin or Endorphins. Remember that feeling that comes over you when have sex. Remember how you feel when you touch a woman's naked body and you want to have her. Remember how the lust dies off after you have her. The same thing happens when you see someone and you say you love the person.

Love is just one of these feel good chemicals and after a while they fade. You can reignite them via memory or by doing something new. That's why you see couples going for therapy, going on vacations, going on trips to experience something new and rekindle their love. YOu can search for this on Google and you will see evidence. True love doesn't need to be rekindled, but you see couples doing that, because true love doesn't exist.

Can you say that other emotions such as fear, anger, happiness etc don't exist because "the feeling wears off after a while"?

Love does not exist, but the feel good chemicals oxytocin, dopamine, seretonin, and endrophin exist. What the world tries to do is make these chemicals last longer in the brain by telling people that a man can love one woman forever. These chemicals are being interpreted as love. Think of yourself fuxing a woman, and you love her smell, her figure 8, her breasts, just think of her naked. After some months of fucking non-stop, you will definitely get tired and want something new. Because emotions don't last forever. In fact, leaving the girl might make you want to go back to her, because you start missing those feel good chemicals. When you go back to her and stay again, you will get used to it and your body will begin to yearn for more. I'm just trying to explain how these chemicals work.

There are animals that have one mate for life and there are animals liike lioness that sleep with many lions when mating. Humans are not the kind of animals that have one mate for life. But love teaches us that this is possible. Love does not exist, but these feel good chemicals exist.

They said... What do you say love is? this is a very important question.

What he described is exactly what love is created to be. Love does not exist. Love is the only emotion that human believe should last forever. Even happiness doesn't last forever.

Would you agree with me that they were taught that was how to express the feeling they call love?

Everything we do today is taught. Even how we express our anger. When I was younger, I could get angry at things but I was very good at controlling my emotions. As I got older, I realiazed that this meant that people could take you for granted. I started using my anger to fight people. You can see that I taught myself how to use my anger to make people fear me.

The same way people are taught what love should be. The same way people learn from other people, what love should be. men were taught that love means providing for your girlfriend and sacrificing for. Respecting her and keeping her happy. That's love. The men were taught this by other women and other men that wanted to look good in front of women. That you should never hit a women. That how love is taught today.

Take note that some people fall deep into the social construct. Because love promises a beautiful life that you will never be alone or lonely. That's why you see some couples stick to each other forever. Even when the feel good chemicals fade.

Martinez39s I said, I'm done with this thread and I will only reply to it if someone quotes me.

To other redpillers, You don't have to read this. Remember the light in the name and skip.

To the poster, I will like your input on this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 7:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
Andremalan731:
Hello brothers
Abeg make una come advise me o
My baby mama is now using my surname
I went to her workplace today to check my daughter and some of her colleagues were calling her Mrs (my surname)
I didn’t say anything or really take it serious until I saw her name on some materials and documents on her desk
That’s when I confirmed she has been using my surname officially
I was so angry I wanted to slap her.
I wanted to also arrest her but my friend said I don’t really have a case against her and I should also think about my daughter.
Please what can I do to stop this nonsense

Lol i read the case of a man who forged his wife's signature and divorced her for years without her knowledge . Bro lawyer straight up no time wasted.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
adambeatz:

Lol i read the case of a man who forged his wife's signature and divorced her for years without her knowledge . Bro lawyer straight up no time wasted.
I think I have heard that story. It came out on a news website. It's an American, black American. He was trying to play the system, but the system got him. Dude knew what he would face in the divorce court. Are you referring to a different story?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Smartb0y: 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2021
Imagine one person using multiple monikers to post on here for days just to make themselve feel good by seeking validation. .

I didn't understand the level of depression certain persons go through in Nigeria until now grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
Martinez39s:
I think I have heard that story. It came out on a news website. It's an American, black American. He was trying to play the system, but the system got him. Dude knew what he would face in the divorce court. Are you referring to a different story?

grin grin same story bro, damn you're always updated

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 7:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
Smartb0y:
Imagine one person using multiple monikers to post on here for days just to make themselve feel good by seeking validation. .

I didn't understand the level of depression certain persons go through in Nigeria until now grin

Bro the depression loud gan, maybe the slowpoke may even be under bridge smoking gbana,ice, and crack right now then comes on to nairaland to catch cruise with us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
Lightway:

grin grin grin the rage

Men don't fall in love. Men don't love sacrificially

Men love way way sacrificially
Infact our sex organs tells it all ours is giving while theirs is receiving sad

Infact men are the ideal lovers

I'll give you some stats

Do you know that globally among all the causes of sucides, relationship related sucides took a whopping 42%
According to stats globally men are are nearly twice more sucidal than women? Infact in the USA and other feminised countries men are 4X more likely to commit sucide than women and nearly half of it is caused by relationship related issues.
Why ?
Simple

sacrifice
Sacrifice is the currency of love

The more you sacrifice the more you love

Men are super sacrificial more than women they're ready to take risks than women

You might say I'm religious

But ever wondered why Jesus wasn't a woman?

To me
1. women are less sacrificial
2.women are hypergamous eve is a good example they just want something better and better
I believe if Jesus was a woman he would have accepted when the devil promised him the kingdoms of the world but know men are sacrificial and sacrifice is what is called love .

Giving has always been a way men express love
John 3:16 God so love the world that he GAVE!

Women only love their children because of the sacrifice made and risk they took for them

Apart from that hey! No woman loves a man
She can only be submissive to his power or
frame she can't love a man

Bible said men should love women should submit
It really shows the creator knows the who can love and who cannot

during wars men because of love fight and sacrifice their lives to keep women safe .

Men are ideal lovers
Simping is when you're sacrificing before submission because of low self esteem or other factors.

Note: sacrifice can be money ,time or other things money can't buy.

For me o there's nothing wrong eating a woman's Money because I know if she sacrifice more she's under my control
I choose power over love

Because women always submit to power..

Why do we come here every day sef .

We come here to learn and update to keep frame

We talk about simps simps simps
They're just men that loves too much even when the person is not submissive .

Don't say men don't love it's just illogical because you don't even have stats to back your claims caveadullam did justice with facts
Martinez39 also gave you some points
I'm not expecting you accept my side of the topic wink cheesy

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
Lightway:

Don't be angry. I'm trying to learn here.

When you say men love women for who they are.

Can you please describe what these men think women are?

What does the man think women are that makes him to love?
No one should quote or explain anything to this ignoramus again, I can't believe how page after page she managed to trick OGs here into writing long epistles just so she can disagree again.
Aren't we supposed to stay Taliban?
Resist the urge to Shalaye.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 7:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
ma373733:

Men love way way sacrificially
Infact our sex organs tells it all ours is giving while theirs is receiving sad

Infact men are the ideal lovers

I'll give you some stats

Do you know that globally among all the causes of sucides, relationship related sucides took a whopping 42%
According to stats globally men are are nearly twice more sucidal than women? Infact in the USA and other feminised countries men are 4X more likely to commit sucide than women and nearly half of it is caused by relationship related issues.
Why ?
Simple

sacrifice
Sacrifice is the currency of love

The more you sacrifice the more you love

Men are super sacrificial more than women they're ready to take risks than women

You might say I'm religious

But ever wondered why Jesus wasn't a woman?

To me
1. women are less sacrificial
2.women are hypergamous eve is a good example they just want something better and better
I believe if Jesus was a woman he would have accepted when the devil promised him the kingdoms of the world but know men are sacrificial and sacrifice is what is called love .

Giving has always been a way men express love
John 3:16 God so love the world that he GAVE!

Women only love their children because of the sacrifice made and risk they took for them

Apart from that hey! No woman loves a man
She can only be submissive to his power or
frame she can't love a man

Bible said men should love women should submit
It really shows the creator knows the who can love and who cannot

during wars men because of love fight and sacrifice their lives to keep women safe .

Men are ideal lovers
Simping is when you're sacrificing before submission because of low self esteem or other factors.

Note: sacrifice can be money ,time or other things money can't buy.

For me o there's nothing wrong eating a woman's Money because I know if she sacrifice more she's under my control
I choose power over love

Because women always submit to power..

Why do we come here every day sef .

We come here to learn and update to keep frame

We talk about simps simps simps
They're just men that loves too much even when the person is not submissive .

Don't say men don't love it's just illogical because you don't even have stats to back your claims caveadullam did justice with facts
Martinez39 also gave you some points
I'm not expecting you accept my side of the topic wink cheesy

I've already explained this with facts before.

So you can read my previous posts.

But if you need a direct answer I could answer.. maybe in another thread if you want

People here are too redpilled for this

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
Lightway:

I've already explained this with[b] facts [\b]before.

So you can read my previous posts.

But if you need a direct answer I could answer.. maybe in another thread if you want

People here are too redpilled for this
Ogbeni which fact? cheesy

Bring it on cheesy grin you don too make noise here .
Someone even said redpillers are hypergamous in what sense? I'm not understanding
Laff wan kee me

Bring your facts why men are not sacrificial lovers
I need stats
Facts and figures

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
ma373733:

Ogbeni which fact? cheesy

Bring it on cheesy grin you don too make noise here .
Someone even said redpillers are hypergamous in what sense? I'm not understanding
Laff wan kee me

Bring your facts why men are not sacrificial lovers
I need stats
Facts and figures

The people on this thread are angry. They don't like these posts.

If your interested, quote me on another thread in a different section.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
adambeatz:

grin grin same story bro, damn you're always updated
I always advise men in developed societies with gynocentric family laws to not risk getting married. I also tell them not to think they can outsmart the system; don't try to play the system. The system is powerful, pervasive, smart, cunning and utterly ruthless. Na devil incarnates full the family courts.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 7:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
Lightway:

The people on this thread are angry. They don't like these posts.

If your interested, quote me on another thread in a different section.

I think you've gotten yourself screwed up. You don't have anything logical to say .run along

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
Martinez39s:
I always advise men in developed societies with gynocentric family laws to not risk getting married. I also tell them not to think they can outsmart the system; don't try to play the system. The system is powerful, pervasive, smart, cunning and utterly ruthless. Na devil incarnates full the family courts.

Ever happily after
Or happy everyly after I don't know how they say that crap is what is killing men in the west

Disney fantasies

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Junnior: 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Yeah I did...Way back in 2013.....But later on she was the one who told me she wasn't good enough for me...So tay she even had to introduce a friend's of hers who was from a well-to-do home to me...But I no gree for her cheesy. In stead I was more interested in her.....Na so we take dey till this moment cheesy. My brothers,love dey exist... Don't let anybody deceive you....Na until you jam true love,na them you go realize say YES true true everybody get him own better half.

I had to bring this here grin grin
Cc martinez39s skepticus luminouz Caveadullam mjbolt diehard7 sonzin etc.
Should we tell him? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2021
ma373733:
Ever happily after
Or happy everyly after I don't know how they say that crap is what is killing men in the west

Disney fantasies

They think their spouses genuinely love them just as they love their spouses. They think their spouses are different and would have their backs through thick and thin, just like them. Because of this thinking, they don't think their spouses would weaponize these laws against them. Try to tell them about these laws and the need to be careful, they will say "my woman is different. She wouldn't do that to me." SMH.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2021
severe case of onetis,babe obviously didn't like the guy and he thinks he dated her out of pity undecided
All the best to him.

Junnior:

I had to bring this here grin grin
Cc mart.inez39s skept.icus lum.inouz Cavea.dullam mjbolt die.hard7 so.nzin etc.
Should we tell him? grin

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 8:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
Martinez39s:

Do they learn, no they only learn the hard way. Its human nature to always throw caution to the wind and its only a few that knew only the paranoid truly survive in the game of life and love.

I learnt that women are a force to contend with and shouldn't be taken lightly no matter the innocence they put forth. They know men are easily deceived by what they see hence they invest so much in enticing we men at all cost. I learnt from a guy sometime back that if man wants to think logically for a moment when he's with the woman he thinks he loves, he should book an appointment with his love and before he meets up with her, go fuc.k another girl and make sure you have that post nut clarity then come sit down and listen to the bag of trouble you think you love and wish to commit yourself to. It does wonders.

I've come to the conclusion somewhere along the line while the bible was been written women had access to the men who wrote the bible and told them to include marriage in it cause so far marriage had only benefited them and not us.
There's alot of unanswered questions and men don't seem to be able to think for themselves nowadays rathet thry prefer to follow the herd mentality. God help us from the daughters of jezebel

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
and some guys go dey simp badly for the girl but she dey here dey simp for who no send am grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6862379/girl-gets-no-reaction-boyfriend#107863154

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx8zZ37mhZA

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ma373733(m): 8:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
Martinez39s:
They think their spouses genuinely love them just as they love their spouses. They think their spouses are different and would have their backs through thick and thin, just like them. Because of this thinking, they don't think their spouses would weaponize these laws against them. Try to tell them about these laws and the need to be careful, they will say "my woman is different. She wouldn't do that to me." SMH.

Everyone once had that mindset of reciprocity

If I love (sacrifice) she'll also do same
Not knowing women just think opposite
To them

You're just like what a LovePeddler is to men to them. you're cheap

Men should just stop loving or sacrifing especially if there's no tangibly reciprocity

My own advice is if you want a submissive girl make her sacrifice more than you

Be busy improving your self

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
Lightway:

This is what you wrote

Exactly just like in the days of old, a man will provide shelter, food, and protection for his wife and children but that was not love. Our forefathers did not describe this as love. This was our natural order.

However, times have changed. We are not animals and we have evolved. Women are now becoming providers just like men. Women are even becoming smarter and they're using the fact that we, men are natural providers to collect money from us.

You see women saying " a real man will take care of his girlfriend or another man will"
A real man will make his girflriend happy.

In fact, no one is talking about marrying a virgin in media these days, because men have been fooled to believing that they love ideally. Men don't demand anything from women like our forefathers did. (Our forefathers demanded virginity and cursed single mothers).

Women are using the fact that in the days of old, they were seen as insignificant babies with fish brains, they are using this to outsmart men today. That's why you see them feign ignorance in some situations and hope that men come to their aid. Because men see women as soft creatures that don't think straight.

But women today are using this to their advantage. They are using the fact that men want to be providers to take their money. The problem is that men think that by giving a woman money is how you show love. What about forefathers that married 4 to 5 wives and took care of all of them. What about Ned Nwoko? Do you want to tell me Ned Nwoko loves Regina Daniels or he just wants a fresh, fair body and he became a provider to secure it. Regina Daniels on the other hand saw that he is a provider who will keep her rich till the end of her life and she accepted it. Both parties win.

The problem with today's men is that they are becoming providers for women all in the name of love without getting anything in return. if men stop providing for women, these ladies will either try to use SIGN langugage (Shame, Insults, Guilt and Need to be right) to bend the man to do their well. If all men stop being providers until they get something from women. Then you will see women returning back to their traditional status.

I mean, why should I be your provider if you're not giving me your virginity.

The problem with men today, is that men think they fall in love. There is no such thing as love. Nigerian men are so fooled by movies and their sex starvation that they think that providing for a woman is a way to show love.

When a man provides for a woman, he will hope that she falls in love with him too. That's what the man wants. If you provide and she doesn't fall in love with you, you will try harder to win her love and do more. This is what men thinks will keep a woman loyal . That's why you see them crying after they spent on a girl and she broke up with them. You will hear him crying that after all he has spent. This is the sunk cost fallacy that Ubunja talks about. When the man spends so much it is harder for him to pull out. Not because he is in love but because of how much he has given. He can't believe that he will lose everything. It is the same thing with businesses. When you invest so much in a business idea. Even though the ship starts sinking, you will want to hold on for as long as possible. Is it because you love the business? No. It is because you've invested so much and you don't want to accept reality just yet.

Many Nigerian men will have sleepless nights if a woman spends on them and they don't have enough money to spend on her. If she tells him that she is going to pay for the marriage. He will get scared that people will hear that she is the one paying for the relationship and he is not man enough to hustle. Does this sound like love?

There is a story on nairaland of a man that was worried that his girlfriend earned more than him. He even posted it on nairaland asking if he should double his hustle or end the relationship. Men see themselves as providers and when they're not providing for a girl, they feel worthless.

That's why you see men sacrificing for a girl. That's why you see them writing exam for their girlfriend. If he doesn't do it, it will look as if he can't help his girl in her time of need. He takes his problem solver position and helps her out. This is not love, but because he sees himself as the provider and if he doesn't do it, she might break up with him or go somewhere else. He is not doing it for love.

There is no love anywhere.

There is also the issue of low self esteem. A lot of blue-pilled men have low-self esteem.

When they look at a girl, they see pussy, breast and a soft voice of an angel. They calculate this as a woman's worth. That's why when they see a beautiful woman that doesn't ABC, they are ready to get on their knees and beg her. He is ready to be her provider to ensure that this beautiful woman he saw belongs to him. Is that love?

U are conflating love and how men show love

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
Lordcassy:

I don't like the way you insult them....they are just ignorant and are using their blue pill reasoning to think...

Alot of half-baked people, who have not done the work but think they can break the redpill to fit their worldview and make themselves feel good are here....

Now I know why Rollo Tomassi calls out people who are drifters of the redpill...

Concerning that light statement about provider ko forefathers nii....
Guess they do not know about Alpha bleeps Beta bucks...if you are trying to be beta then listen to girl...lol...you have already failed before you begun...

Words of wisdoms..."You can never fill an already full cup"...

if you come into the redpill and think you can bend to your will and some knowledge you think have....then you are no better than the fools in west shouting "Gender is construct"....

Demzee take it easy on them...they know not what they do....

It's well

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ElasmoBranchii(m): 8:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
Lightway:

I took
love between man and woman is caused by the misfiring of some neuromodulators (oxytocin, dopamine) in our brains which have been set off or stimulated by one of the possible catalysts like wealth, physique, physiological patterns. In reality, what you feel when you see someone is just dopamine, or any of the feel good chemicals; Serotonin or Endorphins. Remember that feeling that comes over you when have sex. Remember how you feel when you touch a woman's naked body and you want to have her. Remember how the lust dies off after you have her. The same thing happens when you see someone and you say you love the person.

I took my time to educate myself on what emotions are. That is why I like discussion like this. This is what I found out
"Our emotions are controlled by a group of brain structures called the limbic system. The limbic system releases chemicals which spur on our emotional states. The type of emotion we feel depends on which chemicals have been released. For example, the hormone oxytocin allows us to experience feelings of love"

Love is just one of these feel good chemicals and after a while they fade. You can reignite them via memory or by doing something new. That's why you see couples going for therapy, going on vacations, going on trips to experience something new and rekindle their love. YOu can search for this on Google and you will see evidence. True love doesn't need to be rekindled, but you see couples doing that, because true love doesn't exist.

Please read this
https://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/news/20131125/how-the-love-hormone-works-its-magic

Love does not exist, but the feel good chemicals oxytocin, dopamine, seretonin, and endrophin exist. What the world tries to do is make these chemicals last longer in the brain by telling people that a man can love one woman forever. These chemicals are being interpreted as love. Think of yourself fuxing a woman, and you love her smell, her figure 8, her breasts, just think of her naked. After some months of fucking non-stop, you will definitely get tired and want something new. Because emotions don't last forever. In fact, leaving the girl might make you want to go back to her, because you start missing those feel good chemicals. When you go back to her and stay again, you will get used to it and your body will begin to yearn for more. I'm just trying to explain how these chemicals work.

"When we are intimate with someone, oxytocin, also known as the "love hormone" is released into the body "during intercourse and other forms of intimacy," Dr. Sal Raichbach"

"Oxytocin release causes the sense of trust and makes us miss our partners. People with high levels of testosterone may probably not feel the connection, because this hormone suppresses oxytocin activity."

There are animals that have one mate for life and there are animals liike lioness that sleep with many lions when mating. Humans are not the kind of animals that have one mate for life. But love teaches us that this is possible. Love does not exist, but these feel good chemicals exist.

Love is an emotion how does it teach?
Are you sure your understanding of love isn't based on the western fantasy which you attack.
I never knew you were meant to love one woman your whole life. Men of the past didn't love like that.

To the poster, I will like your input on this.

Love exist and just as any other emotion is caused by neurophysiological changes.

A man's love is unconditional
A woman's love is conditional

A man loves a woman just because she is a woman
A woman loves a man cause of how he makes her feel and what he provides.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by sajmark(m): 8:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
Gents, You don't just tell people about the redpill.
Not everyone wants to be saved, A man must be willing/seeking to be unplugged before you can unplug him.
I read comments by Bro's here on how they copy comments from here and post them on social media... Stop it!
Learn to blend in without loosing frame or skipping your doses.
Show the world that you are redpilled but SUBTLY!!!
Watch the matrix movie and you will see that
1. Neo was first seeking for the truth before Morpheus reached out and unplugged him.
Morpheus wasn't going around preaching it.
2. Whenever Morpheus and his team entered the matrix, they blended in.
3. Morpheus was moving around the matrix showing the Redpill but SUBTLY. His glasses showed everyone that something is wrong with the world but you had to really pay attention to notice it.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mentholated: 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2021
Humans are naturally selfish which is essential for human survival.

No human either male or female is capable of sacrificial love. We all love opportunistically.

Whenever we invest anything into something, we hope to get MORE in return, either cash or kind. That is being opportunistic.

If I spend a million naira annually on my girlfriend, it means I believe the relationship is worth more than a million annually. That is not sacrifice, that is opportunistic.

Earlier I advised men to keep developing themselves so they can always get what they want and also know the real WORTH of what they are getting.

All humans are hypergamous in NATURE. Redpill guys are hypergamous and opportunistic in all their dealings with women without even knowing it.

All human relationships are transactional whether you like it or not and your aim is to reap more than you sow irrespective of the sacrifices you think you are making.

Enjoying the best years of a woman is hypergamy.

As you understand female nature, the first thing you will notice is a gradual change in the type of women you associate with. Your redpill lens will only deal with women that are beneficial to you.

The benefits with time will keep getting better as you realise the REAL VALUE of what the women in your lives are offering.

If you are a young business man, you fall in "love" and marry the daughter of a business tycoon and that association brings you great success. That is your hypergamous nature at work.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
ElasmoBranchii:

I took my time to educate myself on what emotions are. That is why I like discussion like this. This is what I found out
"Our emotions are controlled by a group of brain structures called the limbic system. The limbic system releases chemicals which spur on our emotional states. The type of emotion we feel depends on which chemicals have been released. For example, the hormone oxytocin allows us to experience feelings of love"

Please read this
https://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/news/20131125/how-the-love-hormone-works-its-magic

"When we are intimate with someone, oxytocin, also known as the "love hormone" is released into the body "during intercourse and other forms of intimacy," Dr. Sal Raichbach"

"Oxytocin release causes the sense of trust and makes us miss our partners. People with high levels of testosterone may probably not feel the connection, because this hormone suppresses oxytocin activity."

Are you sure your understanding of love isn't based on the western fantasy which you attack.
I never knew you were meant to love one woman your whole life. Men of the past didn't love like that.

Love exist and just as any other emotion is caused by neurophysiological changes.

What men want from women..... Women are born with them

What women want from men... Men have to work for them.

There are three things that make the world go round in a natural sense.

Money (resources, food etc)
Pleasure (Sex)
Children

Women are born with the other two... Men are born with one (ability to give children). Men work for money and need pleasure and children from women. To get this, they provide.

Women are born with pussy and a womb. They need money and get it from men.

That is how life works in the patriarchy. That is why men think they love women for who they are.

Women already has all a man wants. She was born with it. Men don't love her for who she is.. no man can love a woman born with a dick. She is not longer a woman.

That's all

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by wealthtrak: 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2021
ubunja:

Okay, what I'm going to say will have many variables and question marks and holes,, but I'm just putting it out there to give a general idea of things. It must not be taken as a complete, ironclad theory or set of principles.

Bro you're on point on this.

Never invest in a woman because you're just improving her SMV (sexual market value). Which will activate her hypergamy. Keep her where you found her and use your money in such a way that if she disconnects from you and goes, she'll find herself where you found her.

There's a huge difference between marrying a beautiful woman whose hair, nails and makeup are top notch AND marrying a plain woman then making her beautiful with good hair, nails and makeup. The first is you getting what you deserve or can afford. While the second is you INVESTING in a woman - Which is what men must avoid. You can use your money to maintain a slay queen. But if you find an average girl and turn her into a slay queen then you're investing in her. Which will backfire spectacularly, Because after you're done with her, her SMV will be higher than when she started, which means she's now considering you BELOW HER - nevermind you yourself improved her said SMV.

Investing in a woman includes things improving a woman's education, helping her start her own business (which will inevitably lead to her independence from you) etc. You must keep her dependent. Supply her needs and wants without putting her in a position where she can replace you. She must not own anything but be happy. (Hard but not impossible) . You must be her provider, not investor. You can very well give a woman a good life, a nice home, fun trips and good experiences without investing in her. But just showing her how much you love her.

Pïmps mastered this game ages ago. They keep all the money but make sure their women get the best of anything - the best accommodation, the best food and the best outfits. The women get everything they ask for - except for cold hard cash. That's always a no. These pïmps even do the shopping on behalf of their women to stay ahead of the game. Cause give a woman cash, no matter how little - she'll find a way to grow it. It's their gift. Pïmps prevent this and keep cash away from women.

This may seem unfair, cruel or extreme in this day and age; but women do play the same game with men as regards to sex. A Woman always keeps a man dependent and relying on her and her alone for sex. A man is not allowed to even masturbate. If a married man services himself you'll hear all the wailings from women shaming him and demanding to know if his wife is not enough for him!! He'll be Condemned for destroying his wife's self-esteem and confidence. He must always get his sex from the wife. If she's not in the mood, he must wait for her. Not go elsewhere. Not even to a prostitute.

Now, because women are masters of the game, they monopolized the sex and also monopolized men's money:
Did not our elders, fathers and uncles hand over their own hard-earned money to their women, the WOMEN who would then give the men money bit by bit on a daily basis as the needs arise, eg every morning he's given transport money and every weekend he's given beer money. This was the norm a few generations ago in many places. This is how cunning women have been. Pïmps merely give women a taste of their own medicine - with brilliant results. It needs be that men start looking closely at how those flesh peddlers mastered women.

But many men are intent on achieving women's growth. They'll take a woman from the bottom and keep pouring money into her growth until she outgrows him. Then she leaves. Men are out here educating their wives, getting their women plastic surgery, buying investments and the like. Which is foolish.
All that money and effort and even plastic surgery must have been for themselves. For the men. To keep their own SMV ever so high. And yes I said it, men must not shy away from plastic surgery. If you've something about your face that you don't like, save money and go get it fixed. Leave the scratches and scars, they add to your masculine beauty. But that nose, that eye, those ears - get them fixed if you ain't happy. Same goes for teeth: if yours are discolored, go whiten them. If they're crooked, consider investing in braces to straighten them. If a front tooth is missing, move heaven and earth to replace it. All this may sound all too shallow and even feminine... But it will pay dividends. Cause combine this with the body game (gym) and you're an Adonis. women will come. And you won't be invested in any of them because you invested, instead, in yourself.

Hardcore anecdotes... Timeless!wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by CaveAdullam: 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
ElasmoBranchii:

Please read this

Nice summation!

In addendum: The intersexual dynamics, will not say it is complicated but wide and contains a whole lot of nuances that must be understood and puzzled together in order to ensure a successful relationship or have a good knowledge of its framework and mode of operation.

For anyone to mention that men and women are hypergamous by bringing up some absurd linear equation (emotion + knowledge = Hypergamy) is funny and at same time, stupid!

Mr light like I said before has a point, but the framework from which he is defending it is not appropriate.

Hypergamy got two sides: alpha fvcks beta bucks which is rooted in the feminine psyche. He is concentrating on the beta bucks side and how men are exploited which is true. What about the Alpha Fvcks side--- the genuine desire we talk about? That women fvck broke dudes? That women fvck bad boys? We all know that these alphas, jerks or don juans does nothing to win a woman's heart, it just happens! If that's the case, what do we say it is if it is not an emotional attraction called love?

Men love, women love, but how they express this love differs. I agree with Mr light in the aspect of simping, the beta portrayal of love by media outlets and the ignorance men are being led. Although his childishness has warp and woof his brain that he is unable to arrange these pegs accordingly.

Withal, this shouldn't stop us from saying what is true as present until a better knowledge arrive. And no one here knows it all; I grow by learning and interaction and I believe it is same for others. But then, a reasonable individual should set himself aloof from the unintelligent and their emotional whims---if it means not being open-minded, I prefer it rather than be a goalpost for nonsensical melodramas.

Thanks.

PS: Lordcassy, my lord I sight you!

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) ... (2220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sammy329(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 172
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.