Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (960) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2781555 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 9:57am On Nov 22, 2021
DEMZEE:

Men and women love. They just express it differently.

That's redpill 001 for fvcks sake

I thought you guys said that woken are not capable of love

I thought you guys said only men can feel true love.

This redpiller above is already confused

Enlighten him...

I think the best thing is to discuss this matter in a civilized way and end up a conclusion that everyone will understand. I'm ready to have a personal private conversation so that we can help out brothers.

Some are saying I'm a lady. Funny.

Its unbelievable that redpillers are not open-minded.

Cc
Martinez39, Cave Addulum, skepticus, emmadoet, luminous and other members

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 10:36am On Nov 22, 2021
Morning Gentlemen.

Here are something points simps parading as redpilled should know about the female gender who:

1. From a young age while their male counter parts were playing football and construction games have been programmed to manipulate them by knowing that the opposite of close your legs would get their attention.

2. Go as far as only dating only for survival hence their saying "you are what i want but not what i need".

3. They are always on the look out for men with promising future, the moment they come across such men they readily jump into his life ready to extract as much as possible from him.(The Real Gold Miners)

4. This same gender after wasting the best days of their youth would purchase artificial hymen and virgina tightening products just to lure some sucker and rope him in. ( i made a post about this in detail).

5. They love the victim game (in fact they thrive on it) hence you always see them ready to support their evil deeds collectively.(misery does love company above all else)

6. They always make sure to shit test every man they come across and settle with the simp that fails the most whilst taking big di*ks from the one who passes the most.

7. The moment a man has lost his source of income and can no longer provide is the moment the count down to been single has begun.

8. They have a twisted sense of reasoning and are ready to turn brother against brother just to either prove a point or get away with some misdeeds.

9. They know all a man wants to do is create something with his hands, drink beer with his buddies, Bleep pussy and go home to sleep. They make sure to ruin any and everything that brings a man joy so he can focus on them.

10. They in actuality have only one thing to offer in this cycle of life which is procreation and nothing else but go out of their way to make most men believe they have something hidden away, some grand potential waiting to be unveiled. This makes simps waste precious time in some delusional thinking that they are mysterious creatures while in reality this gender are lazy as Bleep and only wanna spend your money in the easiest way possible. Lol the jokes on us bro

11. They know the game of manipulation better as mother nature has made sure the sisterhood has passed down the knowledge for years down to her female offsprings.

This is a gender who have spent all their lives studying their male counter parts so as to know what makes him tick. Then you blue eyes simps that were born just yesterday would think they really love you just like that.
I pity you grin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 10:42am On Nov 22, 2021
Lightway:

I thought you guys said that woken are not capable of love

I thought you guys said only men can feel true love.

This redpiller above is already confused

Enlighten him...

I think the best thing is to discuss this matter in a civilized way and end up a conclusion that everyone will understand. I'm ready to have a personal private conversation so that we can help out brothers.

Some are saying I'm a lady. Funny.

Its unbelievable that redpillers are not open-minded.

Cc
Martinez39, Cave Addulum, skepticus, emmadoet, luminous and other members

Women are incapable of loving men idealistically. They love opportunistically

Men however love idealistically

If u can't get this point then u must b daft!

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 10:43am On Nov 22, 2021
adambeatz:
Morning Gentlemen.

Here are something points simps parading as redpilled should know about the female gender who:

1. From a young age while their male counter parts were playing football and construction games have been programmed to manipulate them by knowing that the opposite of close your legs would get their attention.

2. Go as far as only dating for only for survival hence their saying "you are what i want but not what i need".

3. They are always on the look out for men with promising future, the moment they come across such men they readily jump into his life ready to extract as much as possible from him.

4. This same gender after wasting the best days of their youth would purchase artificial hymen and virgina tightening products just to lure some sucker and rope him in. ( i made a post about this in detail).

5. They love the victim game (in fact they thrive on it) hence you aleays see them ready to support their evil deeds collectively.(misery does love company above all else)

6. They always make sure to shit test every man they come across and settle with the simp that fails the most whilst taking bid di*ks from the one who passes the most.

7. The moment a man has lost his source of income and can no longer provide is the moment the count down to been single has begun.

8. They have a twisted sense of reasoning and are ready to turn brother against brother just to either prove a point or get away with some misdeeds.

9. They know all a man wants to do is create something with his hands, drink beer with his buddies, Bleep pussy and go home to sleep. They make sure to ruin any and everything that brings a man joy so he can focus on them.

10. They in actuality have only one thing to offer in this cycle of life which is procreation and nothing else but go out of their way to make moalst men believe they have something hidden away, some grand potential waiting to be unveiled. This makes simps waste precious time in some delusional thinking that they are mysterious creatures while in reality this gender are lazy as Bleep and only wanna spend your money in the easiest way possible. Lol the jokes on us bro

11. They Know the game of manipulation as mother nature has made sure the sisterhood has passed down the knowledge for years down to her female offsprings.

This is a gender who have spent all their lives studying their male counter parts so as to know what makes him tick. Then you blue eyes simps that were born just yesterday would think they really love you just like that.
I pity you grin

Exactly women love opportunistically and men love idealistically

Both genders are complementary to each other

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 11:00am On Nov 22, 2021
DEMZEE:

Women are incapable of loving men idealistically. They love opportunistically

Men however love idealistically

If u can't get this point then u must b daft!

What is loving someone idealistically.

Please explain

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 11:08am On Nov 22, 2021
Lightway:

What is loving someone idealistically.

Please explain

Men love women for who they are

Women love men for Wat they can provide to them

Simple!!!

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 11:11am On Nov 22, 2021
DEMZEE:

Men love women for who they are

Women love men for Wat they can provide to them

Simple!!!

Don't be angry. I'm trying to learn here.

When you say men love women for who they are.

Can you please describe what these men think women are?

What does the man think women are that makes him to love?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 11:40am On Nov 22, 2021
@DEMZEE

Don't entertain lightwáy. I can see that the dude/broad is mischievous.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
Martinez39s:
@DEMZEE

I thought the redpill was all about learning.

Why are you trying to stop demzee from explaining when there are a lot of guys here willing to learn.

You said agree to disagree and you left the chat so ignored you.

Why are you trying to stop others.

DEMZEE, you might refuse to answer the question but I believe that the redpill is all about accepting the bitter truth.

If you say men fall in love... I'm okay with it but I would like an explanation. That's all.

A wise man doesn't hide behind the curtains when he is call upon to share knowledge.

Martinez39s... I hope you find peace

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
Martinez39s:
@DEMZEE

I now know that the person doesn't have IQ, the questions asked are so stupid and feminine. It reeks of feminine essence.

Females anyways don't have IQ sha

11 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by LutanFyah: 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
Please, Kings nobody should stoop low to quote that light bluepilled moniker.

We don't entertain such soy based conversation here.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Trex4(m): 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2021
LutanFyah:
Please, Kings nobody should stoop low to quote that light bluepilled moniker.

We don't entertain such soy based conversation here.
A lot of US should have known that was a troll since the last time he/she came and started derailing the thread with pictures of a woman to say redpillers are stupid for "hating" beautiful women.

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Legionx: 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2021
DEMZEE:

I now know that the person doesn't have IQ, the questions asked are so stupid and feminine. It reeks of feminine essence.

Females anyways don't have IQ sha

I've been a silent reader of this thread and I think you're in red pill rage mode. This thread needs to stay alive

How can you say females don't have IQ when the likes of Okonjo Iweala and Dora is there

The redpill doesn't teach you to hate women but to understand them.

I understand the message the lightway guy is trying to pass and it makes a lot of sense. I have read all his evidences and I think Martinez39s did a poor job with his reply. He didn't even counter his post with facts but kept using "if".

But the matter has gone on for too long.

Let's move ahead, please..

I would like some memes... Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
Legionx:

I've been a silent reader of this thread and I think you're in red pill rage mode. This thread needs to stay alive

How can you say females don't have IQ when the likes of Okonjo Iweala and Dora is there

The redpill doesn't teach you to hate women but to understand them.

I understand the message the lightway guy is trying to pass and it makes a lot of sense. I have read all his evidences and I think Martinez39s did a poor job with his reply. He didn't even counter his post with facts but kept using "if".

But the matter has gone on for too long.

Let's move ahead, please..

I would like some memes... Thanks

It's a simple question

When you say men love ideally, idealistically? Or men fall love women for who they are...

Can you answer this?

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DeusMagnus: 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
Lightway:

It's a simple question

When you say men love ideally, idealistically? Or men fall love women for who they are...

Can you answer this?
Legionx go ahead and answer him let him rest.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Legionx: 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
DeusMagnus:
Legionx go ahead and answer him let him rest.

I can't answer him, because I actually agree with him and this is from experience.

I remember my first love (just listen). She was beautiful, but she gave me a hard time when I tried to get her number. I got it and it took months to start the relationship. During that time, I spent on her.

Now I look back and ask myself... Why was I spending on her. I thought I was doing so to make her happy, but actually, I was providing other needs to make her like me. My heart aches whenever I see her hugging another guy. Because I want her to hug only me.

While we dated, I took over the provider position because I did everything to make her smile. Bought a new phone, bought foodstuff and expensive pots, shoes and birthday gifts. I thought I was in love. I accepted her flaws (anger and insults). She was a great cook by the way and could keep my room sparkling clean. Gosh. I thought that I was in love. Accepting her insults and apologizing so that peace will reign.

But when I read what Lightway posted. I understand that, I was not in love. I viewed women as some beautiful creatures with a good heart. I had watched so many romantic movies and I saw the way these men respected and loved women. I actually had low-self esteem so whenever I see her with other guys I get scared. Providing for her was the only way I thought I could keep her. So I started spending.

Due to my low self esteem, I accepted her flaws easily and tried to avoid correcting her too many times.

I get it now.

It was all because of all the movies I watched. it was because of all I heard "that real men do provide for their girlfriend or another man will"

Nna eh, I'm already typing too much, my fingers ache abeg! Onye ọ bụla zuru ike wee mụta ihe

I love the way he is open-minded and asking questions rather than shutting off like some redpillers here.

But I'm not here to judge abeg.

If you want to learn, you can open your mind and ask him.

Amamihe na-abịara naanị ndị na-achọ ya

Amụtara m ọtụtụ ihe na thread a ka anyị gaa n'ihu na-amụta

That's my own... Sorry for the Igbo, but I'm an Nigerian man abeg

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by virginboy1(m): 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
CaveAdullam:

DAY 323, REDPILL 2021

1. Men, please date your work! I repeat, date your work! Date it, fvck it and improve it!

2. Because your work and its fruits is the only thing that will be there when she says "I can no longer do!"

It is this same mangina and his likes that will still scream "relationship/marriage is not by force, when your partner is tired and no longer interested, they have a choice of their own and can make decisions as matured adults".

3. Abandon your work and chase women; women will abandon you and chase men that have works.

4. There's no comparison between your work and her, it is your purpose and ambition first and foremost. You don't share time equally for her and your work. If she's not comfortable, let her go. That same woman you want to abandon your work for and schedule dates, trips, trysts, vacation for is that same woman that will tell you "can't you see your mate?" when you no longer have work to eat good fruits from.

5. You come first, then your work and purpose. She comes last! If she refuses her last position that's her own cup of tea. You can't be running helter skelter for a woman who don't even understand female anatomy not to talk of understanding how a relationship works.

6. What they want is fun and fvck. After work, during relaxation, you blast them the lamba! Then after, fall back to work!

Authority: focus on your work!

Words of wisdom

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by virginboy1(m): 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2021
richkal:

CaveAdullam thanks for making this post it comes at the right time.

I focused mainly on my project these days, because they are one of those things that brings me Joy. My babe decided to turn her attention to something else and I don't give a hoot.

I simply focus on my project and I am happy that I am making progress by days. A man who makes women his only source of joy is doom for agony.

The bolded.
Word of wisdom.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
Legionx:

I can't answer him, because I actually agree with him and this is from experience.

I remember my first love (just listen). She was beautiful, but she gave me a hard time when I tried to get her number. I got it and it took months to start the relationship. During that time, I spent on her.

Now I look back and ask myself... Why was I spending on her. I thought I was doing so to make her happy, but actually, I was providing other needs to make her like me. My heart aches whenever I see her hugging another guy. Because I want her to hug only me.

While we dated, I took over the provider position because I did everything to make her smile. Bought a new phone, bought foodstuff and expensive pots, shoes and birthday gifts. I thought I was in love. I accepted her flaws (anger and insults). She was a great cook by the way and could keep my room sparkling clean. Gosh. I thought that I was in love. Accepting her insults and apologizing so that peace will reign.

But when I read what Lightway posted. I understand that, I was not in love. I viewed women as some beautiful creatures with a good heart. I had watched so many romantic movies and I saw the way these men respected and loved women. I actually had low-self esteem so whenever I see her with other guys I get scared. Providing for her was the only way I thought I could keep her. So I started spending.

Due to my low self esteem, I accepted her flaws easily and tried to avoid correcting her too many times.

I get it now.

It was all because of all the movies I watched. it was because of all I heard "that real men do provide for their girlfriend or another man will"

Nna eh, I'm already typing too much, my fingers ache abeg! Onye ọ bụla zuru ike wee mụta ihe

I love the way he is open-minded and asking questions rather than shutting off like some redpillers here.

But I'm not here to judge abeg.

If you want to learn, you can open your mind and ask him.

Amamihe na-abịara naanị ndị na-achọ ya

Amụtara m ọtụtụ ihe na thread a ka anyị gaa n'ihu na-amụta

That's my own... Sorry for the Igbo, but I'm an Nigerian man abeg

This is actually nice.

All the feelings of providing for a woman to see her happy comes from Hollywood and media. The provider part also comes from out forefathers. It is not love. It is simply our natural place. If you see a woman feeding a man with her money. It looks weird, because it doesn't look natural.

That's why men do their best to make money and pick a broke girl and raise her up to great heights by investing in her. These men think they are in love and they accept insults due to sex starvation and the belief that women are soft creatures with a beautiful voice. But where does this view come from. Just like you said, it comes from movies, from our friends, it is western culture.

I think this is enough to send my point home. If no one is interested in learning more about how women easily manipulate men with their provider status, then its okay by me. if you stop being a provider to any woman, she can never manipulate you. Not even with sex.

Women use sex as a weapon to get you to provide. Your resources, but since women no longer offer virginity, since they struggle to cook, insult, and disrespect, why not stop being a provider.

Men nowadays are still providing for women, but women are no longer offering virginity, women are now single mothers. Women are now smarter, they will tell you to accept them for who they are, with STDs, and many children and men will run after them.. But men are still providers and they think they are in love. The person that created women. E finish work.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mentholated: 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
Guys, we are all here to improve our knowledge to be able to make better decisions. Let s try to understand each other's post before we criticise.

Both gender are hypergamous by nature.

Both gender are promiscuous by nature.

The key word here is NATURE not how society now forces us to view things.

SIMP= Emotion+ ignorance+ hypogamy.

Redpill = Emotion + knowledge+ hypergamy.

We all aim to marry and associate up AS HIGH AS WE CAN GET.

For centuries men controlled the wealth and social status in the world, this made the hypergamous nature of women more obvious.

For centuries men used a lot of social structuring to keep female promiscuity in check like

1. Body shaming
2. Female circumcision
3. Financial dependency on men

NATURALLY both gender are hypergamous and promiscuous.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
She should be thrown in jail for attempted murder right after her recovery though, she played herself.

15 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by heartofcity12: 2:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
Female nature is already cruel on its own, our simp brothers still happily and successfully keep adding fuel to the furnace.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2021
heartofcity12:
Female nature is already cruel, our simp brothers still happily add fuel to the furnace.
Female nature is not cruel. It is the same way patriarchy gave men the upper hand. Now feminism and technology is giving women the upper hand. The same way patriarchy made women look like nothing without redpill, feminism and media is making men look like nothing if they don't provide for a women or treat her with respect whether or not she deserves.

Men, you have to evolve if you want to win this game..

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by leetylee: 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
heartofcity12:
She should be thrown in jail for attempted murder right after her recovery though, she played herself.
God dey the guy side grin grin

I can only imagine how pained she is... Market value -30%

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by leetylee: 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Mentholated: 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
Lordcassy:
You guys are allowing a woman in the name of light to derail the thread been coming to check all I see is her bluepill sympathizing sycophant B.S....if you read well, you will see the total absence of logic...

Men love sacrificially
Women love Opportunistically

New redpiller focus....

Stop quoting

Men love either opportunistically or ignorantly never sacrificially.

What we term sacrificially is opportunistically plus ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Fiscus105(m): 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2021
Lightway:

I thought the redpill was all about learning.

Why are you trying to stop demzee from explaining when there are a lot of guys here willing to learn.

You said agree to disagree and you left the chat so ignored you.

Why are you trying to stop others.

DEMZEE, you might refuse to answer the question but I believe that the redpill is all about accepting the bitter truth.

If you say men fall in love... I'm okay with it but I would like an explanation. That's all.

A wise man doesn't hide behind the curtains when he is call upon to share knowledge.

Martinez39s... I hope you find peace

This is to tell you the bunch of urchins that full here belong to sect, they are indoctrinated base on the frustrations few of their slave masters encountered in real world.

Theories they are giving out on hourly basis, which are just figments of imaginations and as a result of rejection and disappointment they met in real world. That's why they are persuading their blindly foot soldiers (zombies) not to explain their own theories for debate. Empirically theory that will fail when subjected to real practices (realistic)

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Winnerly: 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
Guys. Stop responding to that Light monicker. She has alternates which she uses to draw out the convos and lure others in. Donot respond to any monicker that quotes her. Ment...., Tonyray etc included

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
Fiscus105:

This is to tell you the bunch of urchins that full here belong to sect, they are indoctrinated base on the frustrations few of their slave masters encountered in real world.

Theories they are giving out on hourly basis, which are just figments of imaginations and as a result of rejection and disappointment they met in real world. That's why they are persuading their blindly foot soldiers (zombies) not to explain their own theories for debate. Empirically theory will fail when subjected to real practices (realistic)

The redpill is real but it is never absolute

I'm here to learn . Winnerly

I agree with the redpill but I refuse that men fall in love

Because I disagree you say I'm a lady.... Please be open minded.. stay redpill

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
Mentholated:

Men love either opportunistically or ignorantly never sacrificially.

What we term sacrificially is opportunistically plus ignorance.

This is absolute genius.

Men are ignorant of women nature and follow the fantasy of love from media and love quotes..

Men wake up... please

This is why they think that, when they sacrifice for women, that women will love them, but women have their own choices.

They will use this urge to prove themselves, the urge for sex, the urge to be a provider.

Women use it to enrich themselves while providing nothing in return

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by luminouz(m): 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2021
We have seen them all mudafucker!!!

The females who wouldn't give up, the blue-toothed saurus niggas who try so hard to get us down, the so-called 'woke' mudafuckin slugs who start off as redpill then morph into green pill before sloughing into bluepill and revealing themselves. The whiners who always scream no one likes them even after they troll others and act tough....the arguments, the debates, the pseudo-wars and the tete-a-tete sessions.

We have seen them all and we still stand strong. Because it's not about US, it's about the redpill.

So mudafucking troll, YOU TOO SHALL PASS!!!

Have a nice day brothers!!!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
luminouz:
We have seen them all mudafucker!!!

The females who wouldn't give up, the blue-toothed saurus niggas who try so hard to get us down, the so-called 'woke' mudafuckin slugs who start off as redpill then morph into green pill before sloughing into bluepill and revealing themselves. The whiners who always scream no one likes them even after they troll others and act tough....the arguments, the debates, the pseudo-wars and the tete-a-tete sessions.

We have seen them all and we still stand strong. Because it's not about US, it's about the redpill.

So mudafucking troll, YOU TOO SHALL PASS!!!

Have a nice day brothers!!!

grin grin grin the rage

Men don't fall in love. Men don't love sacrificially

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) ... (2220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: monerozi5590, Prec1ous(m), Tohmey(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.