Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,101 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... - Romance (961) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2781826 Views)

"Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL) / For Men Only(strictly Redpill):why Simping Is Becoming A New Culture / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) ... (2220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Tonnyray: 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2021
Tony speaks..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Nezzjnr: 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
heartofcity12:
Female nature is already cruel on its own, our simp brothers still happily and successfully keep adding fuel to the furnace.
If it's about my Tribesmen... This is just the obvious Truth.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
Legionx:

I've been a silent reader of this thread and I think you're in red pill rage mode. This thread needs to stay alive

How can you say females don't have IQ when the likes of Okonjo Iweala and Dora is there

The redpill doesn't teach you to hate women but to understand them.

I understand the message the lightway guy is trying to pass and it makes a lot of sense. I have read all his evidences and I think Martinez39s did a poor job with his reply. He didn't even counter his post with facts but kept using "if".

But the matter has gone on for too long.

Let's move ahead, please..

I would like some memes... Thanks

Wen I mean females don't have IQ, I talk based on generalizations

Females don't have IQ because they always instinctively prioritize emotions before logic.

Okonjo iweala and Dora are all exceptions and for every okonjo we have a million Einstein

Am not in rp rage and I love women, I don't see women as my equals in anything in life.

Men and women are very different

10 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
Lightway:

This is actually nice.

All the feelings of providing for a woman to see her happy comes from Hollywood and media. The provider part also comes from out forefathers. It is not love. It is simply our natural place. If you see a woman feeding a man with her money. It looks weird, because it doesn't look natural.

That's why men do their best to make money and pick a broke girl and raise her up to great heights by investing in her. These men think they are in love and they accept insults due to sex starvation and the belief that women are soft creatures with a beautiful voice. But where does this view come from. Just like you said, it comes from movies, from our friends, it is western culture.

I think this is enough to send my point home. If no one is interested in learning more about how women easily manipulate men with their provider status, then its okay by me. if you stop being a provider to any woman, she can never manipulate you. Not even with sex.

Women use sex as a weapon to get you to provide. Your resources, but since women no longer offer virginity, since they struggle to cook, insult, and disrespect, why not stop being a provider.

Men nowadays are still providing for women, but women are no longer offering virginity, women are now single mothers. Women are now smarter, they will tell you to accept them for who they are, with STDs, and many children and men will run after them.. But men are still providers and they think they are in love. The person that created women. E finish work.

It's our innate biological makeup to provide, protect and give parental investment to the female we wanna have children with.

If u want to fight biology then you will end up at the psychiatric hospital

Men are idealist
Women are opportunist

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2021
Mentholated:
Guys, we are all here to improve our knowledge to be able to make better decisions. Let s try to understand each other's post before we criticise.

Both gender are hypergamous by nature.

Both gender are promiscuous by nature.

The key word here is NATURE not how society now forces us to view things.

SIMP= Emotion+ ignorance+ hypogamy.

Redpill = Emotion + knowledge+ hypergamy.

We all aim to marry and associate up AS HIGH AS WE CAN GET.

For centuries men controlled the wealth and social status in the world, this made the hypergamous nature of women more obvious.

For centuries men used a lot of social structuring to keep female promiscuity in check like

1. Body shaming
2. Female circumcision
3. Financial dependency on men

NATURALLY both gender are hypergamous and promiscuous.

ARE U STUPID?

MEN ARE PROMISCUOUS NOT HYPERGAMOUS
WOMEN ARE HYPERGAMOUS NOT PROMISCUOUS

U STILL HAVE AN EGALITARIAN EQUALISM MINDSET SHA

TUEHHHHH!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by KennethIbe59(m): 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2021
Abeg continue, I dey learn from u ..
No let those people stop u from teaching others.... Na like dis Dem do con make king og stop posting, person way I dey enjoy his vibe..

Bros continue love no dey...
Lightway:

This is actually nice.

All the feelings of providing for a woman to see her happy comes from Hollywood and media. The provider part also comes from out forefathers. It is not love. It is simply our natural place. If you see a woman feeding a man with her money. It looks weird, because it doesn't look natural.

That's why men do their best to make money and pick a broke girl and raise her up to great heights by investing in her. These men think they are in love and they accept insults due to sex starvation and the belief that women are soft creatures with a beautiful voice. But where does this view come from. Just like you said, it comes from movies, from our friends, it is western culture.

I think this is enough to send my point home. If no one is interested in learning more about how women easily manipulate men with their provider status, then its okay by me. if you stop being a provider to any woman, she can never manipulate you. Not even with sex.

Women use sex as a weapon to get you to provide. Your resources, but since women no longer offer virginity, since they struggle to cook, insult, and disrespect, why not stop being a provider.

Men nowadays are still providing for women, but women are no longer offering virginity, women are now single mothers. Women are now smarter, they will tell you to accept them for who they are, with STDs, and many children and men will run after them.. But men are still providers and they think they are in love. The person that created women. E finish work.

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by DEMZEE(m): 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
heartofcity12:
Female nature is already cruel on its own, our simp brothers still happily and successfully keep adding fuel to the furnace.

Female nature is amoral

It is wat it is

9 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordcassy: 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2021
Mentholated:

Men love either opportunistically or ignorantly never sacrificially.
What we term sacrificially is opportunistically plus ignorance.
ooo My gosh!!!...I can't help you believe what you believe....

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ElasmoBranchii(m): 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
Lightway:

grin grin grin the rage
Men don't fall in love. Men don't love sacrificially
What is your definition of love?

2 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rillycool(m): 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2021
Lightway:

This is actually nice.

*Women use sex as a weapon to get you to provide. Your resources, but since women no longer offer virginity, since they struggle to cook, insult, and disrespect, why not stop being a provider.
Men nowadays are still providing for women, but women are no longer offering virginity, women are now single mothers. Women are now smarter, they will tell you to accept them for who they are, with STDs, and many children and men will run after them.. But men are still providers and they think they are in love. The person that created women. E finish work*

So much on point...

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lordcassy: 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
DEMZEE:

ARE U STUPID?

MEN ARE PROMISCUOUS NOT HYPERGAMOUS
WOMEN ARE HYPERGAMOUS NOT PROMISCUOUS

U STILL HAVE AN EGALITARIAN EQUALISM MINDSET SHA

TUEHHHHH!!!!

I don't like the way you insult them....they are just ignorant and are using their blue pill reasoning to think...

Alot of half-baked people, who have not done the work but think they can break the redpill to fit their worldview and make themselves feel good are here....

Now I know why Rollo Tomassi calls out people who are drifters of the redpill...

Concerning that light statement about provider ko forefathers nii....
Guess they do not know about Alpha bleeps Beta bucks...if you are trying to be beta then listen to girl...lol...you have already failed before you begun...

Words of wisdoms..."You can never fill an already full cup"...

if you come into the redpill and think you can bend to your will and some knowledge you think have....then you are no better than the fools in west shouting "Gender is construct"....

Demzee take it easy on them...they know not what they do....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Rillycool(m): 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2021
heartofcity12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Lmao!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2021
DEMZEE:

It's our innate biological makeup to provide, protect and give parental investment to the female we wanna have children with.

If u want to fight biology then you will end up at the psychiatric hospital

Men are idealist
Women are opportunist

This is what you wrote

Exactly just like in the days of old, a man will provide shelter, food, and protection for his wife and children but that was not love. Our forefathers did not describe this as love. This was our natural order.

However, times have changed. We are not animals and we have evolved. Women are now becoming providers just like men. Women are even becoming smarter and they're using the fact that we, men are natural providers to collect money from us.

You see women saying " a real man will take care of his girlfriend or another man will"
A real man will make his girflriend happy.

In fact, no one is talking about marrying a virgin in media these days, because men have been fooled to believing that they love ideally. Men don't demand anything from women like our forefathers did. (Our forefathers demanded virginity and cursed single mothers).

Women are using the fact that in the days of old, they were seen as insignificant babies with fish brains, they are using this to outsmart men today. That's why you see them feign ignorance in some situations and hope that men come to their aid. Because men see women as soft creatures that don't think straight.

But women today are using this to their advantage. They are using the fact that men want to be providers to take their money. The problem is that men think that by giving a woman money is how you show love. What about forefathers that married 4 to 5 wives and took care of all of them. What about Ned Nwoko? Do you want to tell me Ned Nwoko loves Regina Daniels or he just wants a fresh, fair body and he became a provider to secure it. Regina Daniels on the other hand saw that he is a provider who will keep her rich till the end of her life and she accepted it. Both parties win.

The problem with today's men is that they are becoming providers for women all in the name of love without getting anything in return. if men stop providing for women, these ladies will either try to use SIGN langugage (Shame, Insults, Guilt and Need to be right) to bend the man to do their well. If all men stop being providers until they get something from women. Then you will see women returning back to their traditional status.

I mean, why should I be your provider if you're not giving me your virginity.

The problem with men today, is that men think they fall in love. There is no such thing as love. Nigerian men are so fooled by movies and their sex starvation that they think that providing for a woman is a way to show love.

When a man provides for a woman, he will hope that she falls in love with him too. That's what the man wants. If you provide and she doesn't fall in love with you, you will try harder to win her love and do more. This is what men thinks will keep a woman loyal . That's why you see them crying after they spent on a girl and she broke up with them. You will hear him crying that after all he has spent. This is the sunk cost fallacy that Ubunja talks about. When the man spends so much it is harder for him to pull out. Not because he is in love but because of how much he has given. He can't believe that he will lose everything. It is the same thing with businesses. When you invest so much in a business idea. Even though the ship starts sinking, you will want to hold on for as long as possible. Is it because you love the business? No. It is because you've invested so much and you don't want to accept reality just yet.

Many Nigerian men will have sleepless nights if a woman spends on them and they don't have enough money to spend on her. If she tells him that she is going to pay for the marriage. He will get scared that people will hear that she is the one paying for the relationship and he is not man enough to hustle. Does this sound like love?

There is a story on nairaland of a man that was worried that his girlfriend earned more than him. He even posted it on nairaland asking if he should double his hustle or end the relationship. Men see themselves as providers and when they're not providing for a girl, they feel worthless.

That's why you see men sacrificing for a girl. That's why you see them writing exam for their girlfriend. If he doesn't do it, it will look as if he can't help his girl in her time of need. He takes his problem solver position and helps her out. This is not love, but because he sees himself as the provider and if he doesn't do it, she might break up with him or go somewhere else. He is not doing it for love.

There is no love anywhere.

There is also the issue of low self esteem. A lot of blue-pilled men have low-self esteem.

When they look at a girl, they see pussy, breast and a soft voice of an angel. They calculate this as a woman's worth. That's why when they see a beautiful woman that doesn't ABC, they are ready to get on their knees and beg her. He is ready to be her provider to ensure that this beautiful woman he saw belongs to him. Is that love?

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Aaron12(m): 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
All these woke redpill drifters typing shiits up and down this thread. Please real redpillers give us better quotes, Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
ElasmoBranchii:

What is your definition of love?

Love is about fidelity, allegiance, commitment, being there with each other through sickness and in health, and establishing a well fortified bond underneath all that sexual dopamine bullshit.

This is what another redpiller describes as love.

The truth is that, this love we talk about is a social construct. Just the way sexual harrasment is a social construct.

Here is the meaning of social construct

A social construct is something that exists not in objective reality, but as a result of human interaction. It exists because humans agree that it exists.

It is not something natural but something that was born from the West. It is something designed to make life look more beautiful. Because in life, no one wants to be alone, no one wants to be lonely. And love means someone will be there for you always. So humans or white people created this belief of love to make life look more beautiful.

But since there isn't anything like love in nature, the feeling wears off after a while. Just like any other feeling (anger, hate, sadness). The feeling can last long just the same way depression can last long.

When I say the feeling, I refer to the feeling we think that is love. There is no such thing as love, but we as humans have managed to create a feeling that we can be with one woman and one man and hope that it lasts forever.

Remember they say that "true love lasts forever". Remember I say that no one wants to be alone or lonely in this life. This is why so many people are chasing true love.

However, it is not real. That's why you see some men after marriage start cheating with younger women with fresh bodies. But some men will stick to their wives no matter what. These men believe so much in the social construct and will not want to pull out because if you say that there is no love in this world, then the world becomes a dark place with no colour.

Men don't fall in love
Women don't fall in love

The reason why a lot of blue-pilled men provide so much for women is that they see themselves as providers, they have low self esteem, and they think that by providing for her, she will love him back. He want's to her to be his. And he thinks she is worthy of his money. He thinks that by doing this she will see it as a sacrifice, he thinks that it is love. No. it is a Hollywood dream, because women are smarter than that

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Someoneschild2: 5:39pm On Nov 22, 2021
grin... I only see a particular moniker trying to shove an opinion down every other person's throat.

Lmao @ "we are not open minded". Just a mischievous say of saying "you must accept what I say"

Let's stay on course, comrades.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 5:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
Someoneschild2:
grin... I only see a particular moniker trying to shove an opinion down every other person's throat.

Lmao @ "we are not open minded". Just a mischievous say of saying "you must accept what I say"

I'm actually hoping for someone to counter this so that I can learn more.

I'm not interested in being right or wrong. I'm interested in seeing people's perspective based on their experiences.

That is how the rich get richer and the poorer get poorer. By looking for knowledge rather than trying to be wise.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by adambeatz(m): 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
As Rudolf Steiner once said ''people who don't have the courage to be cruel often develop cruel beliefs''.

Believe me this isnt far from the truth as we see it occurring in our everyday lives.

Politicians are looting the economy without pity, security agencies who swore to protect the innocent end up harming them at times due to survival instincts, the average Nigerian man goes out in search of resources to cater for his family knows its a dog eat dog world, the youths know the moment they are given power they must loot enough to sustain themselves.

The ones already in power know the average Nigerian is a thief waiting for his turn at power and as such make sure he never gets it. An average Nigerian women knows the hardships that awaits her cause the system is already broken, she knows its difficult for men already then how much more she a lady and as such is ready to manipulate and Bleep her way to the top.

Kids who should be in school are already into yahoo as they know things aren't getting better and the earliest they strike Gold the better for them.

The people in power tell you in order to change the system you have to be within the system to change it from the inside, lol, lies as they control the system and would never let that happen.

You see gentlemen I'll be honest with myself here, what i do before dating any girl is i investigate her family to find out how she was raised:
1. Was she raised in abundance or scarcity.
2. Did her parents even show her love or they simply brushed her aside whilst growing up

Gentlemen learn how to ask yourself questions so you don't pick up an emotionally broken person and come cry foul when she's breaks your heart or when she's more in tuned with gathering resources from you like there is about to be a zombie outbreak. We are men, we know more than anyone what hardship does to a human's soul talkless of a woman.

#staywoke#

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
Stop feeding that guy attention, I figured it out early and told him to think before he post anything here. The whole attention he is getting has gotten to his head, @Martinez39s, ignore him, don't type epistles for him again, he just wants to feed his ego.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by jrobbins: 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
Benee1000:

@ the bolded, we men need to learn how to be objective, stoic and accept the Truth, whether we like it or not, so we don't waste time complaining about things we can't change, when there are ways we can apply such truths in our favor.
See bros, it doesn't matter the reason or the way a man makes money, money will always attract women, whether she's a gold digger oh, reverend sister, rich, poor, ugly, fine, Nigerian, Israeli, Taliban, it doesn't matter, even witches grin, it attracts them all, including men, and there's nothing anyone can do anything about it except he chooses to becomes poor again grin
It is folly to even pretend to be poor to determine if a lady truly loves you and will stay with you when things are down, as women even prey on the poor too. You only have to be male to become their prey.
What can be done to insure yourself as a man is, after she has passed all your vetting to determine her suitability for your commitment according to your set standards, get her invested in you with something she values very much e.g. all women value money. It could also be children (especially without court marriage). however, don't consider sex as investment oh, even if women see sex as investment; they can easily let go of that one, afterall, they enjoyed it too wink. Just get her continuously invested in you especially when she's still drooling over or still has that high interest in you, while you become smart with your own resources, before you commit her.
When a woman has high interest in you or chooses you, it doesn't matter whether you are poor or rich, ordinary or famous, Nigerian or Taliban, she will invest in you, whether she's rich or poor. They know how to get money from simps to invest in the man they desire. Sometimes you will be the one that calls the shots regarding her own finances. She just wants you to lead her, whether you have sense or not grin.
With time, they will realize the game because all women are natural accountants. Some will pressurize you to also invest in the relationship or commit to them after they realize they're running at a loss.
If she strongly desires you and does not want her investment to waste, she will hardly leave and will be very loyal and submissive so that you no go vex end the relationship grin. She would be the one who tries to make the relationship work, even if it means sharing you with another woman.
A woman will rather share an unfaithful looser than become a looser her self.
If she just wanted your resources or using you to pass time till she gets a better man, she will use her own hand and end the relationship with any flimsy excuse when she discovers she has been running at a sustained loss grin without your commitment.
However, if you choose to commit to her after she's heavily invested, never assure her of that commitment oh, even after marriage or children.
When a woman feels assured of your commitment, she no longer sees the need to invest or compete for your attention. The assurance of your commitment secures her investments.
I already posted something on why men should not assure a woman about his commitment. I will repost it later sha. I wan rest small.
Gold

3 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
Someoneschild2:

LOL. Gbam! No answer is ever enough, yet he/she wants to keep arguing. He/she has clearly made up his/her mind, yet he/she wants to keep arguing. Agree to disagree is not even enough. Tell me if something isn't fishy here.

If you don't engage the person because you notice his/her mind is made up and you tell others to ignore because the person's mind is made up (hence arguments are futile), you will then be accused of being narrow-minded and not open to learning. The narrow-minded folk will then act like he/she is just trying to learn and just looking for answer... all to keep on arguing to score worthless points. All you see are nonsequiturs from the argumentative individual.

7 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
Peaceyw:
Stop feeding that guy attention, I figured it out early and told him to think before he post anything here. The whole attention he is getting has gotten to his head, @Martinez39s, ignore him, don't type epistles for him again, he just wants to feed his ego.
I have already done that. I can now see the mischief at work.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:01pm On Nov 22, 2021
luminouz:
We have seen them all mudafucker!!!

The females who wouldn't give up, the blue-toothed saurus niggas who try so hard to get us down, the so-called 'woke' mudafuckin slugs who start off as redpill then morph into green pill before sloughing into bluepill and revealing themselves. The whiners who always scream no one likes them even after they troll others and act tough....the arguments, the debates, the pseudo-wars and the tete-a-tete sessions.

We have seen them all and we still stand strong. Because it's not about US, it's about the redpill.

So mudafucking troll, YOU TOO SHALL PASS!!!

Have a nice day brothers!!!

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2021
From what I am reading, I can see more mischievous accounts infiltrating. Spot them and ignore them.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Lightway: 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2021
Martinez39s:
From what I am reading, I can see more mischievous accounts infiltrating. Spot them and ignore them.

Sorry about derailing your thread.

This is my last post here.. unless someone quotes me. Then I'll reply.

It was never my intention to detail. I thought redpillers are more open minded.

Goodbye

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Peaceyw(m): 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
Intact we are not open minded, don't come and use "open-minded" to score cheap points here. Let us be narrow minded, we love it like that. Imaging saying " I thought redpillers were more open-minded". Which means you don't even see urself as a redpiller and u want to come and tell us what to do here... Abeg getat

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ThomasShelby(m): 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
Lightway:

This is what you wrote

Exactly just like in the days of old, a man will provide shelter, food, and protection for his wife and children but that was not love. Our forefathers did not describe this as love. This was our natural order.

However, times have changed. We are not animals and we have evolved. Women are now becoming providers just like men. Women are even becoming smarter and they're using the fact that we, men are natural providers to collect money from us.

You see women saying " a real man will take care of his girlfriend or another man will"
A real man will make his girflriend happy.

In fact, no one is talking about marrying a virgin in media these days, because men have been fooled to believing that they love ideally. Men don't demand anything from women like our forefathers did. (Our forefathers demanded virginity and cursed single mothers).

Women are using the fact that in the days of old, they were seen as insignificant babies with fish brains, they are using this to outsmart men today. That's why you see them feign ignorance in some situations and hope that men come to their aid. Because men see women as soft creatures that don't think straight.

But women today are using this to their advantage. They are using the fact that men want to be providers to take their money. The problem is that men think that by giving a woman money is how you show love. What about forefathers that married 4 to 5 wives and took care of all of them. What about Ned Nwoko? Do you want to tell me Ned Nwoko loves Regina Daniels or he just wants a fresh, fair body and he became a provider to secure it. Regina Daniels on the other hand saw that he is a provider who will keep her rich till the end of her life and she accepted it. Both parties win.

The problem with today's men is that they are becoming providers for women all in the name of love without getting anything in return. if men stop providing for women, these ladies will either try to use SIGN langugage (Shame, Insults, Guilt and Need to be right) to bend the man to do their well. If all men stop being providers until they get something from women. Then you will see women returning back to their traditional status.

I mean, why should I be your provider if you're not giving me your virginity.

The problem with men today, is that men think they fall in love. There is no such thing as love. Nigerian men are so fooled by movies and their sex starvation that they think that providing for a woman is a way to show love.

When a man provides for a woman, he will hope that she falls in love with him too. That's what the man wants. If you provide and she doesn't fall in love with you, you will try harder to win her love and do more. This is what men thinks will keep a woman loyal . That's why you see them crying after they spent on a girl and she broke up with them. You will hear him crying that after all he has spent. This is the sunk cost fallacy that Ubunja talks about. When the man spends so much it is harder for him to pull out. Not because he is in love but because of how much he has given. He can't believe that he will lose everything. It is the same thing with businesses. When you invest so much in a business idea. Even though the ship starts sinking, you will want to hold on for as long as possible. Is it because you love the business? No. It is because you've invested so much and you don't want to accept reality just yet.

Many Nigerian men will have sleepless nights if a woman spends on them and they don't have enough money to spend on her. If she tells him that she is going to pay for the marriage. He will get scared that people will hear that she is the one paying for the relationship and he is not man enough to hustle. Does this sound like love?

There is a story on nairaland of a man that was worried that his girlfriend earned more than him. He even posted it on nairaland asking if he should double his hustle or end the relationship. Men see themselves as providers and when they're not providing for a girl, they feel worthless.

That's why you see men sacrificing for a girl. That's why you see them writing exam for their girlfriend. If he doesn't do it, it will look as if he can't help his girl in her time of need. He takes his problem solver position and helps her out. This is not love, but because he sees himself as the provider and if he doesn't do it, she might break up with him or go somewhere else. He is not doing it for love.

There is no love anywhere.

There is also the issue of low self esteem. A lot of blue-pilled men have low-self esteem.

When they look at a girl, they see pussy, breast and a soft voice of an angel. They calculate this as a woman's worth. That's why when they see a beautiful woman that doesn't ABC, they are ready to get on their knees and beg her. He is ready to be her provider to ensure that this beautiful woman he saw belongs to him. Is that love?

Most of all you described as ‘love’ is simping, which the redpill is totally against. Love is another entity which the redpill brothers have been telling you.

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Martinez39s(m): 6:21pm On Nov 22, 2021
Peaceyw:
Intact we are not open minded, don't come and use "open-minded" to score cheap points here. Let us be narrow minded, we love it like that. Imaging saying " I thought redpillers were more open-minded". Which means you don't even see urself as a redpiller and u want to come and tell us what to do here... Abeg getat
grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by ElasmoBranchii(m): 6:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
Lightway:

Love is about fidelity, allegiance, commitment, being there with each other through sickness and in health, and establishing a well fortified bond underneath all that sexual dopamine bullshit.

This is what another redpiller describes as love.

Do you agree with his definition?

The truth is that, this love we talk about is a social construct. Just the way sexual harrasment is a social construct.

Here is the meaning of social construct

Interesting, are other emotions social construct too because they don't have physical representation?

It is not something natural but something that was born from the West. It is something designed to make life look more beautiful. Because in life, no one wants to be alone, no one wants to be lonely. And love means someone will be there for you always. So humans or white people created this belief of love to make life look more beautiful.
But since there isn't anything like love in nature, the feeling wears off after a while. Just like any other feeling (anger, hate, sadness). The feeling can last long just the same way depression can last long.

Can you say that other emotions such as fear, anger, happiness etc don't exist because "the feeling wears off after a while"?

When I say the feeling, I refer to the feeling we think that is love. There is no such thing as love, but we as humans have managed to create a feeling that we can be with one woman and one man and hope that it lasts forever.

Remember they say that "true love lasts forever". Remember I say that no one wants to be alone or lonely in this life. This is why so many people are chasing true love.

However, it is not real. That's why you see some men after marriage start cheating with younger women with fresh bodies. But some men will stick to their wives no matter what. These men believe so much in the social construct and will not want to pull out because if you say that there is no love in this world, then the world becomes a on dark place with no colour.

Men don't fall in love
Women don't fall in love

They said... What do you say love is? this is a very important question.

The reason why a lot of blue-pilled men provide so much for women is that they see themselves as providers, they have low self esteem, and they think that by providing for her, she will love him back. He want's to her to be his. And he thinks she is worthy of his money. He thinks that by doing this she will see it as a sacrifice, he thinks that it is love. No. it is a Hollywood dream, because women are smarter than that

Would you agree with me that they were taught that was how to express the feeling they call love?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Algebrah: 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
I don tire for him aswear undecided undecided
It is what it is, let's move on abeg

Peaceyw:

1 Like

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by Andremalan731: 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hello brothers
Abeg make una come advise me o
My baby mama is now using my surname
I went to her workplace today to check my daughter and some of her colleagues were calling her Mrs (my surname)
I didn’t say anything or really take it serious until I saw her name on some materials and documents on her desk
That’s when I confirmed she has been using my surname officially
I was so angry I wanted to slap her.
I wanted to also arrest her but my friend said I don’t really have a case against her and I should also think about my daughter.
Please what can I do to stop this nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... by MJBOLT: 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
mehn,this one off me shocked women sha grin

I think you should speak to a lawyer,they will know how to handle such a thing.

Andremalan731:
Hello brothers
Abeg make una come advise me o
My baby mama is now using my surname
I went to her workplace today to check my daughter and some of her colleagues were calling her Mrs (my surname)
I didn’t say anything or really take it serious until I saw her name on some materials and documents on her desk
That’s when I confirmed she has been using my surname officially
I was so angry I wanted to slap her.
I wanted to also arrest her but my friend said I don’t really have a case against her and I should also think about my daughter.
Please what can I do to stop this nonsense

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) ... (2220) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.