Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? (48973 Views)

How Are People That Fall In This Category Able To Travel Abroad? / Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government / What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Ladyvixen: 7:49am On Aug 13, 2020
Switzerland, Germany or Japan
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by princeisah26(m): 7:55am On Aug 13, 2020
Tboysalau:
Ghana
I love Ghanaian girls
Suffer no dey taya you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by gloriaolachi: 8:46am On Aug 13, 2020
US or UK

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Mypeople2(m): 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
chikeorji123:

No embassy here In Nigeria
Hahahahahaha.I will start from France since the country is between France and Italy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Aw007(m): 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
Alexgman1:
Most of us here in naija are seriously aiming, dreaming, hoping, praying & even fasting to have the oppurtunity to travel abroad one day. Maybe to study, work, on vacation, evangelization or probably to start living there. If the oppurtunity comes and there you are to select any country of your choice to travel to, which country's visa would you go for & what made you choose that country? Lets see/hear your favourite country apart from NIGERIA your fatherland
UAE
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Sleekfingers: 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
Bahamas , cape verde, monaco, kuwait, dominic republic and panama ,make i go enjoy my money small
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by clemsclef: 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
Canada,Australia,USA and Germany
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by abimic(m): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
I love Indians for their culture, I love the south Koreans too, but two places are a must to be visited with my kids and wifey, Bahamas and Barbados.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Bisola01(f): 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
Alexgman1:
Most of us here in naija are seriously aiming, dreaming, hoping, praying & even fasting to have the oppurtunity to travel abroad one day. Maybe to study, work, on vacation, evangelization or probably to start living there. If the oppurtunity comes and there you are to select any country of your choice to travel to, which country's visa would you go for & what made you choose that country? Lets see/hear your favourite country apart from NIGERIA your fatherland
America nii �
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Johniegram26(m): 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2020
Pricelessangel0:
Canada, Japan
why do u prefer these countries?
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Johniegram26(m): 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
Davicl:
Eeeeeh!! You say waiting? Okada stop me here.
Just give me Japan ��visa I wan go greet them for like twenty years. Yes twenty u heard me right.
why japan my bros?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Luminary1(f): 6:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
Norway
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Alexbaby12(m): 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
South Korea, Japan and China
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Modecaih: 10:40am On Nov 11, 2020
Singapore,Canada and england
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
Netherlands, New Zealand, USA cool
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Cousin9999: 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2020
Guyana
Jamaica
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by YungLasaint(m): 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
Russia
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by NewAjala(m): 7:25am On Nov 13, 2020
AUSTRALIA !!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Uzzi552(m): 7:31am On Nov 13, 2020
Why you go like visit there abeg.. Me too dey consider there??
xperienced:
South Korea. E get why
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Soujourn: 7:58am On Nov 14, 2020
Russia
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by donrichie2017(m): 8:25pm On May 20, 2022
������

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) / Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise / London Man Creates Scene As Airline Staff Stop Him From Going With His “egusi,”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.