Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,924 members, 7,814,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? (48942 Views)

How Are People That Fall In This Category Able To Travel Abroad? / Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government / What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by seanwilliam(m): 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
boujeeassnigga:
Ehh, seoul is the capital of SOUTH KOREA!
mogbe oo, I was not in my right sense then. . I don high.. how person go choose North Korea for goodness sake
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Cousin9999: 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
OutsideTheBox:
Neither. But you, it's obvious you're a visa rejectee. Good to know. tongue

You wish.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by AmuRubber(m): 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
stabilizer:
Anywhere except a country that start with N and end with a

You mean Nicaragua?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by federal9: 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
Copenhagen or Switzerland
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by lekxaid007(m): 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ireland. i love that cool country so much.
hopefully one day, I'll be there by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by steeltrust: 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
France (Monaco)
or Switzerland
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by vickydevoka(m): 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
OutsideTheBox:
I think I can live my life the way I want and you have the freewill to do the same for yourself. You have been parading your hatred for Asia on this thread. Uhmm, did they deny you visa or what's up?

It doesn't sound like you're in Canada. If you're in Canada you wouldn't say you hate it. You would also know it's summer right now and it's quite hot outside, not cold. Canada, like the U.S, has four meteorological seasons. Winter/the cold, is only four months out of the year and it doesn't start until December. Some cities have mild winters too.
Me way de 9ja now
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
vickydevoka:

Me way de 9ja now
Clearly.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by nextstep(m): 2:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
Horlami247:
Brotherly this is better

"Go abroad now, make money , after five years (if u wish)com back home" this place isn't promising.

You may be right, but consider:

Nigerians who make it here can travel abroad every 2, 3 months (albeit dealing with no light, etc, which you can overcome with money)
Nigerians living in USA are lucky to travel abroad every 2 years. Though they're comfortable, theirs is a life of debts, bills, and taxes.

I kinda prefer the first option, and the money I would have spent to go and start living abroad could be put to so much better use here.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by anslemarinze52(m): 2:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
Finland my best country Netherlands Norway
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
Weirdgee:
USA any day any time.....I so much love this country.
Not only you bro
But in case if those consular start their bullshit
Then the Netherlands will welcome me like a prince in Amsterdam cool
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Letsbegood: 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
I go join you there too oo.
Mrshape:
Uromi
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
anslemarinze52:
Finland my best country
Netherlands
Norway
Its really surprising seeing that some of you don't give a shit about trump and his country grin
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by GodShowmemercy(f): 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nigeria, Akwa Ibom to be precise
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Vicky99(f): 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ireland or New Zealand
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by bonetalk(m): 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
Canada, my children needs to grow up in a sane environment
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by GodShowmemercy(f): 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
nextstep:

You may be right, but consider:

Nigerians who make it here can travel abroad every 2, 3 months (albeit dealing with no light, etc, which you can overcome with money)
Nigerians living in USA are lucky to travel abroad every 2 years. Though they're comfortable, theirs is a life of debts, bills, and taxes.

I kinda prefer the first option, and the money I would have spent to go and start living abroad could be put to so much better use here.
the first sensible post ever
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by CzarChris(m): 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2020
Netherlands (Amsterdam in particular, e get why. grin) Australia Canada Germany

Yeah, and Iceland

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by joyousmother2016: 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
Italy, Netherlands, Sweden, UK or Germany.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by trumpcoat(m): 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
Canada/Australia all the way

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Nehyooh(m): 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
Canada, Kuwait or Qatar
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by oshorstan(f): 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
I will travel to a Nation called Nigeria. Full of God's grace and mercy, Freedom to do anything, Family Love. With a Good Federal Job and AwesomeJeep, Good house to stay , Insurance, Job security, etc, I will live n die in my Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by SirBunky85(m): 4:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
supportnija:
Anambra sorry Kogi or Lagos oh no what am i saying eeee Borno state yes but do i need visa yes oh God early in the morning which can confusion is this?
nonsense

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Torie8(f): 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
Australia
Canada
Italy or
Spain
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by wildikeman(m): 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
If you go give us visa I go remember you o...lol

Sweden or any Scandinavian country.... Human development is equal to none and so peaceful

Ireland....laid back people. Easy to become a citizen and no 4 in safety and a rich country too. Easy to travel around the EU and the uk

Canada.... Belongs to no particular. And a place you can actually start a new life.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Slimpotter(m): 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
friday2011:
Na China hungry me oo...

But no need to stress my seff... I go soon be citizen without leaving nigeria. cheesy

How
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Kolinakano: 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
Kuwait, Saudi Arabia or North Korea.���

���
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by XaintJoel20: 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
Deprofessional:
Australia any day. Just applied for my visa

What is the process of applying for Australian visa?
Thanks
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Burgcudi(m): 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
Canada or USA
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Deborah98(f): 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Baby let's go to the Netherlands it's a peaceful country wink
okay ooo
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Joydan98: 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
Alexgman1:
Most of us here in naija are seriously aiming, dreaming, hoping, praying & even fasting to have the oppurtunity to travel abroad one day. Maybe to study, work, on vacation, evangelization or probably to start living there. If the oppurtunity comes and there you are to select any country of your choice to travel to, which country's visa would you go for & what made you choose that country? Lets see/hear your favourite country apart from NIGERIA your fatherland

Next year I will have the opportunity of traveling on an all expense paid trip to three different countries. I look forward to going to Dubai. I am just 25 and my business decision has given me an opportunity your regular 8-6pm job can't without breaking my back.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by friday2011(m): 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
Slimpotter:

How

grin it seems you are not in Nigeria...

But no wahala, I was only joking about the news currently making headline about a loan agreement between china and Nigeria with a clause that Nigeria will forfeit its sovereignty to china if it default in repayment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Air Peace Plane Overshoots Runway In Port Harcourt / Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace / Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.