Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? (48983 Views)

How Are People That Fall In This Category Able To Travel Abroad? / Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government / What Do Nigerians Do For A Living When They Travel Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by haski: 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
Australia,Canada or USA
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Alaganature(m): 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait and other dope Asia nation Anyday anytime twice on Wednesday
Although these Asia and Arab countries hardly give you time to reside but their money too long
Just go there do your dope shit shaperly and make your dope money..... imagine a day my client gave me 700 omani rial...it was when i got to the bank i realize 700 omani rial equal 720,000..which means one omani rial equal 1000 naira or more than..,...... damnnnnn..dope money...Arab money....

Ain't going to those overated dumb fuckkk countries like America, Canada and Uk

Zero eight zero 263333 seven nine let's talk business
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Dreadlock69(m): 12:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
Pakistan and Russia
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Alaganature(m): 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
Ireland and America..
Nord VPN Express VPN IP Vanish VPN
Call 08026333379 for sure VPN
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2020
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Weirdgee: 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
USA any day any time.....I so much love this country.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by lamstands(m): 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
Australia
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by gbengaoyeladun(m): 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nigeria
Nigeria
Nigeria
I like my country
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Osobi32(m): 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait and other dope Asia nation Anyday anytime twice on Wednesday
Although these Asia and Arab countries hardly give you time to reside but their money too long
Just go there do your dope shit shaperly and make your dope money..... imagine a day my client gave me 700 omani rial...it was when i got to the bank i realize 700 omani rial equal 720,000..which means one omani rial equal 1000 naira or more than..,...... damnnnnn..dope money...Arab money....

Ain't going to those overated dumb fuckkk countries like America, Canada and Uk

the oil wey dey ur head na pure olive....... u are the realest niggar on NL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by shegzmartinsduke(m): 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
If i were rich,i wud prefer naija,i love the freedom.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by vickydevoka(m): 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
Rubyventures:

Today the UK is officially in the worst recession due to Covid19 and to some extent Brexit
Kk. Most of my people de find work for u.k. dats y I thought so

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by ImaIma1(f): 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
Sweden
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Justkatty(f): 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
Morocco�e get y

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Darlsonyii: 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
Canada, Japan, and Australia.
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by charlesm91(m): 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
Canberra55:
Compton , Los Angeles, California.
na rap make you talk this? “Compton and Long Beach together now you know you’re in trouble....” Snoop grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Ategberoson(m): 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
not leaving Nigeria to anywhere but I will like to have romantic vacation with my babe in Greece, Tour to USA to see some Atlantic oceans, go to Dubai for shopping then returned to my lawless country

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by gracevile: 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
me its Peru (love to see the civilisation and history of the Maya and Incas ) and Egypt the pyramids and mummy's

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by gracevile: 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
me its Peru (love to see the civilisation and history of the Maya and Incas ) and Egypt the pyramids and mummy's and come back home to Nigeria
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Cousin9999: 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
OutsideTheBox:
I'm already there.

I can travel anywhere in the world with my passport and I'm very grateful for that. I'm yet to see Asia and would love to explore (Japan, Korea, Singapore, China, etc) once Covid-19 wahala lightens.

How many African nations have you visited?

Don't you think getting to know the continent is more important and interesting than a region full of racists with boring culture?
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Daniwak: 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2020
New Zealand.

Serially would be
(1)New Zealand
(2)Australia
(3)Sweden
(4)Iceland

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Daniwak: 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
Deprofessional:
Australia any day. Just applied for my visa
how did u run it? I haven't traveled out b4. How can i apply?
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by GENTLETEE(m): 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
Canada
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by wizod(m): 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
adebayo201:
Singapore... cheesy
Norway
Switzerland
that's where i am enjoying, stavanger to be precise. The most peaceful country in the world.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2020

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by wizod(m): 1:21pm On Aug 12, 2020
All these muslims have ignored saudi
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by boujeeassnigga(m): 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
seanwilliam:
the UNITED STATE OF AMERICA
list of states/cities i will love to visit/live
1. NEW YORK CITY( jayz and hollywood make me love that city)
2. TEXAS ( this state has given me joy )
3. MICHIGAN and TENNESSEE (i have not been to that two states o, but i sabi am pass person wey travel go there....tennessee has given me joy more than anything in this world.. if u know you know )

another countries i would like to visit are
1. North Korea( Seoul especially.. CITY HUNTER MOVIE made me fall in love with that city)
2. Dubai ( cos all my niggas dey there
3. Germany ( i hear say free pussy plenty there)

but over all i love NEW YORK

who ask me all these self
Ehh, seoul is the capital of SOUTH KOREA!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Revolva(m): 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
America or Canada or Australia ...first for English speaking country then Germany in on English speaking
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by poweredcom(m): 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
Somalie and Afghanistan
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Eniola40(m): 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
USA ni ooo
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Cousin9999: 1:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
OutsideTheBox:
I think I can live my life the way I want and you have the freewill to do the same for yourself. You have been parading your hatred for Asia on this thread. Uhmm, did they deny you visa or what's up?

It doesn't sound like you're in Canada. If you're in Canada you wouldn't say you hate it. You would also know it's summer right now and it's quite hot outside, not cold. Canada, like the U.S, has four meteorological seasons. Winter/the cold, is only four months out of the year and it doesn't start until December. Some cities have mild winters too.

So you're either a self-hating black man or an asian. Good to know. wink
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
Cousin9999:

So you're either a self-hating black man or an asian. Good to know. wink
Neither. But you, it's obvious you're a visa rejectee. Good to know. tongue
Re: If You Are Given The Oppurtunity To Travel Abroad Where Would You Go? by okunwaye(m): 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
xperienced:
South Korea. E get why
¥ØỮ g€Ŧ sence

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

The Journey From Accra To Lagos By Road. / The First Airplane And The Wright Brothers – Wilbur And Orville That Invented It / Passenger Bus Falls Into Sinkhole As Calabar/Ikom Highway Divides Into Two. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.