Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,752 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You (2055 Views)

Naughty By Choice / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) / How To Differentiate Between A Girl Who Wants You And A Girl Who Wants Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by Kissiemu(m): 11:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Gosh baby your chest wink
What happened to her chest?
Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 13, 2020
Iamgrey5:
angry
Is this who I think it is? cheesy
Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by psilord: 12:37am On Aug 13, 2020
By choice.
Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by Iamgrey5(m): 6:09am On Aug 13, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Is this who I think it is? cheesy
Yes, this is your Bf Sunshineg tarah oluwa Johnson.
Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 13, 2020
Assssh oooh aaaah harrrrder!!!
Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 13, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Yes, this is your Bf Sunshineg tarah oluwa Johnson.
My loveeee! cheesy The names are wrong tongue
Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by Iamgrey5(m): 9:49am On Aug 13, 2020
MhisTahrah:
My loveeee! cheesy The names are wrong tongue
How is school Aunty Young doctor cheesy

And life in general!
Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by fuckaholic25(f): 9:50am On Aug 13, 2020
you know... I just want to kpensh, no strings
Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by Abcruz(m): 10:23am On Aug 13, 2020
I'm an introvert and from my perspective, wooing a girl is akin to begging for unnecessary responsibility whose end is a waste of time, resources, emotions, focus and heart break.

Besides I don't beg to be loved, I'm loved since the foundation of the world. wink
Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by adajoe555: 10:39am On Aug 13, 2020
Am single by choice.. I could make a call and be in a relationship grin
Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 13, 2020
Iamgrey5:
How is school Aunty Young doctor cheesy

And life in general!
School is just there o. grin I praise God.

How about you? What have you been up to?
Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by Kola5281(m): 11:26am On Aug 13, 2020
i don't even know which one I belong to....I just dey. I'm single but I got some girls who called themselves friends but we run shits, no strings attached and it's cool with us.
Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by Kola5281(m): 11:29am On Aug 13, 2020
fati2001:
choice
but you're married??
Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by Kola5281(m): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2020
RioCarputo:
I've never had a girlfriend before,and I'm 28. Although I always mind own business. I'm an introvert and so shy. I stays indoor most times.

I wonder how most people talks about how they have more than one boyfriend or girlfriend. I read some stories here on nairaland concerning many relationship palaver and how some people changes boyfriend or girlfriend like they changes clothes. I wonder how and where they meet and start relationship.

guy wetin dey occur na
Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by Iamgrey5(m): 11:41am On Aug 13, 2020
MhisTahrah:
School is just there o. grin I praise God.

How about you? What have you been up to?
I am good oh, just maintaining myself as God wants smiley
Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by denvers: 11:42am On Aug 13, 2020
Aabheaven:
Oya are u single by choice or nobody wants you

I did a survey around ten people, 5 boys and 5 gals asking them this question. The result of the survey was
3 guys said girls are liabilities so they prefer being single, the remaining two says nobody wants then due to gals broke shaming them and their inability to woo a lady.
Only a lady says she wants to be single because she wants to focus on building herself and being independent, another lady says she is tired of everything love so she is confused why the remaining there says nobody wants them and they can't see to know d reason why.

So was ur reason for being single

I have been single since I was born and I'm 29, Not really a shy type, cos I started toasting since 2013, but have not been successful.

My reason for being single is because I have never been accepted. lol
Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 13, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I am good oh, just maintaining myself as God wants smiley
Don't be a stranger wink
Re: Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 08, 2020
Aabheaven:
Oya are u single by choice or nobody wants you

I did a survey around ten people, 5 boys and 5 gals asking them this question. The result of the survey was
3 guys said girls are liabilities so they prefer being single, the remaining two says nobody wants then due to gals broke shaming them and their inability to woo a lady.
Only a lady says she wants to be single because she wants to focus on building herself and being independent, another lady says she is tired of everything love so she is confused why the remaining there says nobody wants them and they can't see to know d reason why.

So was ur reason for being single
adeolasexy369@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can A Lady Woo A Man For Intimate Relationships / What Is This My Friend Up-to. / I Am Ekaette, Here’s My Confession…(18+)…part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.