Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike (66425 Views)

After NYSC What With #500,000 In My Account? / I Never New After My Nysc I Can Make This Far With This Business / When You Took Loan From Lapo To Buy Bike(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by Drsnives(m): 1:45am On Aug 14, 2020
Mires:

God's protection. The days of little beginning always pay off provided it is legit. Having said that, let me commend your insight. It shall be well with you in the morning, noon day, and night.

Amenn. Thanks
Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by Drsnives(m): 1:48am On Aug 14, 2020
post=92767342:
Dear DrSnives,

Let's keep up your faith and hope with the words below,
You can control one life—yours.
But when you constantly compare ourselves to others,
You waste precious energy focusing on other peoples' lives rather than your own.

So how do you stop comparing your lives with your friends lives?

The first step is to accept yourself.
Focus on your life, and don't spend any time or energy on the lives of others.
Be the bigger person.
Don't look at the achievements and blessings of other people and envy them.

God bless whatever endeavors you want to embark on.
All of us @[/b] wish you the very best

Don't worry, You have a beautiful, bright future ahead of you.
It is not how far, but how well.
[b]The first house in a street doesn't mean it will be the most beautiful.

We Rise!

You are always welcome.
We are glad you are able to learn something from our comment.

Go and succeed brotherly.
You have a bright and beautiful future ahead of you.....too!
God bless you sir. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:47am On Aug 14, 2020
Drsnives:

I no end here.. just a stepping stone sister, better they on the way. Shalom
unless goodluck is your middle name
Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by Thelucifer666(m): 6:32am On Aug 14, 2020
Drsnives:

Atletico lost bros. Your advice strong oo
Omo
Football sha
Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by colestephan86: 6:57am On Aug 14, 2020
ubcandid:

ok. can you shed more light on this? is it that you have a truck and take the bulk pepper to different locations for them, or you're in the market and transport when a customer is in need.
I am not in the market,
All I did during the lockdown was to identify 3 guys selling pepper in my vicinity and we agreed that I drive them to the market , wait for them and bring them back to there shops with their goods.
Wake up 4am drive to the one of the shops where they are waiting for me and the process goes on from there.
1 basjet of tomato and 1 small bag of pepper 900, if it is big bag of pepper 1000.

1 Like

Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by ImaIma1(f): 8:07am On Aug 14, 2020
Drsnives:

I have already applied in different parastatals, inec, civil defence, immigration etc even this recent npower not to talk of NGOs. Applications HV submitted are close to 50, HV been invited for some so my sister I actually know what am doing

You said you have been at home for 3 weeks. Just three weeks. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying you have to stay a year before you make your move. But you seem in a hurry to make a decision.

Why not explore options of moving abroad, starting a promising business, etc. Why okada? Your friends will not tell you about the cons of the job. You are only seeing the lands. Besides, how long did they start riding before buying the land? You need to ask questions.

I am just worried about why someone who graduated after at least 4yrs in the university will come and opt for riding okada after just three weeks. Students are usually ambitious when in school with goals, etc. But whatever you do is your choice.
Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by willyjacs(m): 8:44am On Aug 14, 2020
Kingluqman:
You may buy the Okada but please don’t be the one to ride it. Give it to someone, I think the weekly delivery money � s 10k/week depending on your location. Why not POS business after getting the okada.

I know how you feeling but my brother.. every body get en own time ooo. Ma wo ago alaago shishe ooo!!!
Am into POS business, but with the way it is becoming rampant now, u can't settle on POS business alone......
it's his choice nd it's a very good one.
na who dey form "too clean" for hustle dey hungry at last.
once u Don blow, everybody respects u.

At least okada work fit guaranteed u about 2-3k daily.
my guys who are students nd also running it here are making 4-5k daily.
they are doing things.
Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by Drsnives(m): 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
ImaIma1:

You said you have been at home for 3 weeks. Just three weeks. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying you have to stay a year before you make your move. But you seem in a hurry to make a decision.

Why not explore options of moving abroad, starting a promising business, etc. Why okada? Your friends will not tell you about the cons of the job. You are only seeing the lands. Besides, how long did they start riding before buying the land? You need to ask questions.

I am just worried about why someone who graduated after at least 4yrs in the university will come and opt for riding okada after just three weeks. Students are usually ambitious when in school with goals, etc. But whatever you do is your choice.

Let me clarify you a little.
I passed out on 28 may this year, like I pointed out earlier I learnt mason and have been sustaining myself with it not until few weeks ago that no work came due to the season we are in, naturally I don't like staying idle and the few weeks of idleness really drained me financially cos I do assist my parents from my little earnings. Hope you got it, have been reading books and also applying for jobs both state n federal, riding bike for the time been is not bad moreover if opportunity comes up tomorrow or today self I'll drop the bike and move

1 Like

Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by Drsnives(m): 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
unless goodluck is your middle name

Yes. Infact you have even given me a new id. Henceforth I want to be called wesley(my real name) Goodluck Godwin
Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by Drsnives(m): 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
Thelucifer666:

Omo
Football sha

Sorry to say whick kind moniker is that na? Godforbid bad thing
Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by Thelucifer666(m): 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
Drsnives:

Sorry to say whick kind moniker is that na? Godforbid bad thing
god himself jehovah can not forbid me.
So don't speak rubbish.
Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by lordess(m): 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
Drsnives:

Amen. Thanks a lot

You're welcome.
Re: After NYSC, I Want To Buy Bike by eniorisha(m): 4:23am On Dec 06, 2021
Come update us ooo. How far av u gone?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Moses Ubi Wears Corporate Outfits To Hawk Food, Goes Viral Online (Video) / 5 Under 30 Youngest Successful Nigerian Tech Entrepreneurs / Joseph Ebosa 'Young Don', Meet Delta State Young Multi Millionaire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.