Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? (28358 Views)

When You Are Not The Type Of Your Type. / Types Of Breast! Ladies What Your Type??? / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Pimpstar: 11:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
embarassed
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Pimpstar: 11:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
One issue of my life is caring about others opinion about me.. i go out my way to stay on good terms with people because i don't like being bad mouthed. Since such happened to me in junior secondary school, later did i realized last year that those guys were just envious of me. People just think you're proud (but man no get confidence, too shy), and that made me love being inside, i can only communicate with the right people.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by sheriffindy(m): 11:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
For your Quality and Qualified liars..

VISIT NAIRALAND
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Firespitter: 11:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
GeneralKoko:
People mistake me for a proud person.

I was once lively and joyful until I met a girl that drained all my energy and convinced me that I was ugly cry

My vibe reduced by 80%
From the once lively boy though I was a bit shy
To an introvert with very low self esteem cry
I didn't want to be around people . So they thought I was being proud meanwhile inside myself I was thinking this people were better than me and I'm not worthy to stand in their midst.

E no easy oh
Now I'm recovering Sha wink
I kno the girl that did this to you grin. Should I mention her name?
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by madjune(m): 11:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
I'm a no nonsense person.

I'm nice on the inside but keep away from people.
Nigerians take advantage of nice folks.

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by SwTeee(f): 11:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
paul100:
People always say,i am so so gentle and calm.Yes I am gentle but not the way they are seeing it.If i provoke people dey shock.
I hate it when they say I am so so calm.I go just they laugh them for my mind.
Same here
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Nasproperty: 11:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
Make I ask PMB and El Rufia first
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Stevecyes(m): 12:00am On Aug 31, 2020
StacyO:

grin grin grin
If you open your mouth,words fly out.

Fashion is bae.

@ StacyO
Please dear I sent u a pm few minutes ago....
there's something very important we obviously need to talk about... it's imperative we talk about it ASAP. PLEADING!!!
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Firespitter: 12:03am On Aug 31, 2020
Bornfool:
People think am a mad man roaming agege street
Maybe because you are a bornfool cheesy grin
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 31, 2020
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by neutrotoba(m): 12:08am On Aug 31, 2020
DICKstractor:
My default facial expression is like that of someone that of not laughed since 19BC. People mistake me for a total saddist. It when they come close to me that they will realize that I'm a sweet loving guy with a great sense of humor

Same here bro.... I make extra effort to smile all the time which sometimes looks too extra especially when I'm in a bad mood.

But it is what it is
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by GBLasko: 12:12am On Aug 31, 2020
StacyO:

Financially(try working online or send me a DM so I can show you an online job you can be able to do)

Emotionally (try to give yourself some breathing space,take yourself out and just view the world as the "you only live once" sentence it is)

Family(forget family problems oo,it can drive you insane at times. We can't help but, still have that deep blood connection. Give yourself some quality time alone n let family problems be)
Hey dear!
I'm interested in the online stuffs too please.
I'm a mechanical engineering graduate with my Nysc completed!
I'm jobless and broke as Bleep!
cry grin sad
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 31, 2020
GBLasko:

Hey dear!
I'm interested in the online stuffs too please.
I'm a mechanical engineering graduate with my Nysc completed!
I'm jobless and broke as Bleep!
cry grin sad

its good to seek opportunities... but please for the sake of your sanity thread with caution when it comes to online dealings... someone can't be too careful
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by GodAbeg5(m): 12:39am On Aug 31, 2020
StacyO:

Exactly my type of person.

Just that my introvert nature is way more stronger and beneficial to me than my extrovert nature.
Me too, I just found the right word for my personality!
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:54am On Aug 31, 2020
that I'm a cultist
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by TheCork(m): 1:10am On Aug 31, 2020
Faller:

are you suré your parents didn't waste money on your education...... gotta hand it to you... your grammatical error is from the pit of hell...

Hangon son. cant u see am trying to toast chick. Is yor name Vanida6? (Goat) angry
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by TheCork(m): 1:12am On Aug 31, 2020
FRANKOSKI:
that I'm a cultist

So wot? If u cant spek English then how r u sopose to pull chicks sir?(no oofense) undecided
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Peter887: 1:12am On Aug 31, 2020
(Default face) always tired of defending myself out as a cultist, and swearing God n Satan dat i dnt smoke even paper...
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Codedclue(m): 1:27am On Aug 31, 2020
[url][/url]
StacyO:

Financially(try working online or send me a DM so I can show you an online job you can be able to do)

Emotionally (try to give yourself some breathing space,take yourself out and just view the world as the "you only live once" sentence it is)

Family(forget family problems oo,it can drive you insane at times. We can't help but, still have that deep blood connection. Give yourself some quality time alone n let family problems be)

I sent you a DM/email please, kindly share with me how to make money online.
I really need a temporary hustle before something big arrives by God's grace. God bless you as I await your reply. You're doing well.
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Codyt(m): 1:42am On Aug 31, 2020
Well, I'm a lil bit introverted. Most people assume I'm bossy, unfriendly and too serious. And frankly after getting to know me, they discover I'm actually the opposite. Notwithstanding I'm quite personable, friendly and very accommodating.

P. S. Any single lady on this space who is in interested in exploring relationships, hit me up wink.
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Nobody: 2:14am On Aug 31, 2020
Abusadiq01:

U be idiot!

I was just testing out things grin
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Bobxin: 2:18am On Aug 31, 2020
vanida6:
unah no understand u ooh cheesy pls wat do u mean cheesy

Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:44am On Aug 31, 2020
They think am rich oh grin

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by kalu61(m): 2:48am On Aug 31, 2020
paul100:

Many people don't know the differences between an introvert and an ambivert.
We change when we want to.Sometimes I want to be alone in my room,I don't want to see anyone,i find it disturbing if someone comes to see me and sometimes my extrovert part comes out,I go visit some of my niggas,we gist for hours,go out.I talk to anyone I feel like talking to,be it girl or boy.
You just described me, the only place l talk much is on social media
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Originalsly: 2:49am On Aug 31, 2020
Hmmmm..... by my writings...... bitter..... in person.... proud and stingy. Online people I don't blame them.... because even me read my writings and think I'm a bitter person! In person.....ehmmm.... let me shut up!

1 Like

Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by kalu61(m): 2:55am On Aug 31, 2020
Mekenz:
I hardly receive small small favours from people, because they will always assumed that I have more than enough, that I should be the one to render help to them it irritates me sometimes, anyone around me is always looking up to me for one thing or the other,
whenever I does something that should be overlooked on a normal day, any person close by will always remind me that I has passed that level.
people always see and address me as a boss, people that are older than myself.

I don't act my age and virtually all my friends are older than me. don't know why is always like that.

May be you are too kind person that dresses well and don't turn people's request down even if at your own detriment
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Queenoffucks(f): 3:04am On Aug 31, 2020
StacyO:
Everyone have a right to their own opinion. grin
And your own job,is to play your part for your own peace of mind.

I won't lie, people(the unfamiliar ones) tend to think I'm loose grin grin.
Gosh,I love it grin
Especially, the look on their faces when I make a move in a cocky manner. If only they know cheesy

What is that one thing people mistake your type of person for and what have you done about it so far??

Well, fvck you if you're not as fvcking interesting as I am.

Queenoffucks
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by wittrend: 3:18am On Aug 31, 2020
Re: What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? by Aguilar(m): 4:03am On Aug 31, 2020
not one but many they mistake me for a cultist, bully and cheat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush / See 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A Verg!n, She’s Lying [ Must See] / I Lose Confidence Whenever I'm Complimented About My Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.