Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,824 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka (42000 Views)

Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy / 2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) / A Nigerian Based In Turkey Dares Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Umahi To Visit Turkey. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by moneyissues(m): 11:03am On Aug 15, 2020
Alternative to earn passive income freely:

For those that's have telegram.after you must have gotten your 0.005eth I will now show you how to accumulate more ..it's free o payment. Nowadays, cryptocurrency trading has make a lot of people to be accused of engaging in ritual because of the lavish life they're living. If you have the right mindset and tool to get your hand on any of the popular cryptocurrency, then you're good to go. Bitcoin and Eth CVereum are presently the leading cryptocurrency in the crypto market. Presently one Ethereum is over 300 dollars which you can mine and get it for free.

https:///Free_Ethereum_Instant_Pay_Bot?start=r0808226775
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Awka4chinoidio: 11:03am On Aug 15, 2020
Area4Area:
Thank God this is coming from the number one citizen of Ebonyi state because if it was from an ordinary citizen of Anambra now, they'd all accuse Anambra and Ndi Omambala as flouting one useless superiority complex when they are the ones suffering from inferiority complex.

Imagine a governor giving silly reasons to be moved back to Umuahia and citing too much money in Anambra. This was how they displayed their inferiority complex during that Abakiliki road/ Court road renaming in Awka.
ANAMBRA is a corrupt state.. Look at the show of shame between Arthur Eze and Obiano, also there nọ good roads in Anambra.. Anambra should just be on its own alone while another zone be created for Enugu and Ebonyi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by westfield: 11:04am On Aug 15, 2020
You dont want him in Enugu but you people will still go to him to beg for money and to solve una poverty mentality

Awka4chinoidio:

He's already a despicable and bad influence in his home state of Anambala, I wish he can come and carry his house in Enugu and take it back to ukpor, we don't want him in Enugu too, they should maintain their infighting alone in Anambala

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Prozico22(m): 11:04am On Aug 15, 2020
IG IG IG na instagram.see poor ebonyi don dey get mouth.only ozubulu get money pass the whole abakiliki
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Awka4chinoidio: 11:05am On Aug 15, 2020
Tab4kids:

[s] When you post a comment on nairaland, you try as much as possible to fit all your points in that post, especially when it's on the first page. Don't go about wasting space with nothing reasonable to say, for others who have something more sensible to say[/s]
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Chidex50(m): 11:07am On Aug 15, 2020
Awka4chinoidio:
Everyone is steadily dissociating from Anambra state as a whole.. No one wants anything to do with Anambala cheesy cheesy.. So much problem for a state.. Funny enough they have so much crises BTW themselves, see how Authur Eze and the gov Obiano are fighting dirty and they want others to join them in their show of shame.. For me a different zone should be created for Enugu and Ebonyi, let Abia and Imo have theirs and Anambala should be alone and kill themselves if they wish to

Meanwhile see their Drunkard worthless governor here
I know you ain't Igbo I know!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Muttyqueen(f): 11:07am On Aug 15, 2020
Awka4chinoidio:
Everyone is steadily dissociating from Anambra state as a whole.. No one wants anything to do with Anambala cheesy cheesy.. So much problem for a state.. Funny enough they have so much crises BTW themselves, see how Authur Eze and the gov Obiano are fighting dirty and they want others to join them in their show of shame.. For me a different zone should be created for Enugu and Ebonyi, let Abia and Imo have theirs and Anambala should be alone and kill themselves if they wish to

You lack ethics and decorum. What have you achieved with your baseless bants

4 Likes

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by AsomughaChuks05: 11:07am On Aug 15, 2020
Ebonyi/Abakaliki people have an unhealthy inferiority complex. Imagine what their governor is saying about a fellow Igbo state.

10 Likes

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Commentor: 11:08am On Aug 15, 2020
But why did Tinubu transfer from zone 13 to zone 9 abi na the other way sef?

1 Like

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by selemempe: 11:10am On Aug 15, 2020
ERockson:
And these people want Biafra tongue
I know I will see this nonsense here. What is wrong in wanting to remain with zone 9 umuahia...is umuahia too not part of Biafra?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Theevilone(m): 11:11am On Aug 15, 2020
Area4Area:
Thank God this is coming from the number one citizen of Ebonyi state because if it was from an ordinary citizen of Anambra now, they'd all accuse Anambra and Ndi Omambala as flouting one useless superiority complex when they are the ones suffering from inferiority complex.

Imagine a governor giving silly reasons to be moved back to Umuahia and citing too much money in Anambra. This was how they displayed their inferiority complex during that Abakiliki road/ Court road renaming in Awka.
Pls I haven't heard about this renaming of this Abakiliki road before tell me
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Philipxxxx0: 11:12am On Aug 15, 2020
Awka4chinoidio:

you just created this monkey on 14 August yesterday just to mock Igbos bro, we are not your mate, we are too busy to follow your tribe cowardice.

6 Likes

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Area4Area: 11:12am On Aug 15, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:
Ebonyi/Abakaliki people have an unhealthy inferiority complex. Imagine what their governor is saying about a fellow Igbo state.
In fact I'm so perplexed by those silly reasons, just hoping he didn't say such nonsense and he sends someone to debunk this.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by kingzizzy: 11:19am On Aug 15, 2020
Awka4chinoidio:

What are you talking about? Dont you know that Police zones are created by the federal government?
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Area4Area: 11:20am On Aug 15, 2020
Theevilone:

Pls I haven't heard about this renaming of this Abakiliki road before tell me

https://www.nairaland.com/4570978/umahi-condemns-renaming-abakaliki-street

Just imagine coming from a governor and now this, I don't know Umahi's problem with Obiano and good enough Obiano is not the talking type and hardly attends SE governors forum. Umahi should tell us the problem he has with Obiano

6 Likes

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Fogman(m): 11:28am On Aug 15, 2020
Awka4chinoidio:

ANAMBRA is a corrupt state.. Look at the show of shame between Arthur Eze and Obiano, also there nọ good roads in Anambra.. Anambra should just be on its own alone while another zone be created for Enugu and Ebonyi

Excuse me, who said there are no good roads in Anambra? Please say what you know and not play to the gallery

1 Like

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:30am On Aug 15, 2020
Awka4chinoidio:

Yes he should bc Anambra Steeti is worthless to stay with.. Hope you've collected the share of your own money distributed by your worthless kings cheesy cheesy

SHUT UP!!!

YOU LITTLE POOR BOY
YOU ARE NOT FROM THE EAST!
YOU BE AFONJA FROM BROWN ROOF REPUBLIC

2 Likes

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Bighead9: 11:30am On Aug 15, 2020
Must Biafrans fight over everything? Biafra will become another Somalia when the North finaly gives them independence.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Donates Vehicles To Lagos State Judges (Photos) / Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) / Ahmed Magaji Or Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Which Is Bola Tinubu's Real Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.