Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka (41959 Views)

Sanwo-Olu, Abiru Visits Umahi To Express Appreciation For Ikorodu-Itokin Road / Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy / A Nigerian Based In Turkey Dares Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Umahi To Visit Turkey. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by aalangel(f): 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2020
ogbuefi677:

at your age and reg number?
SMH

Yes ke...they asked to be removed.
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by LaboPolitics: 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Even when everyone is talking, these ones are still speaking...

These are same people that will be shouting biafra on nairaland but can't stay with another state. Umahi's anger is because there is no IPOB in anambra state.

So the IGP should move Ebonyi as quickly as possible back to umuahia where they are millions of IPOB.

This is not a hard request. IG should grant them that..

Vulture.
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
Baawahala:
hahaha,Anambra is even the strongest base of ipob,Masob and every Biafra movement...you hear Umuahia because their is from there.

. media lies

There is nothing like Ipob in anambra state. Such nonsense from Abia state doesn't exist here.

If there exist show proof.

No Ipob in anambra state.
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Lovelyn451(f): 6:55am On Aug 16, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Na so Anambra ppl full Ebonyi too.
Every tiny village in Anambra has a street named after it.
I have old uncles and aunties who were actually born in Abakaliki, they can speak Abakaliki eeh
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by SGANIVA(m): 7:30am On Aug 16, 2020
the people of anambra are the richest in Nigeria and the most corrupt government in eastern region , you can't get justice any where near anambra because of there too much money . create a new zone for enugu and ebony or leave them where they are before
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 16, 2020
MelesZenawi:

. media lies

There is nothing like Ipob in anambra state. Such nonsense from Abia state doesn't exist here.

If there exist show proof.

Aiit

No Ipob in anambra state.
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by catherine1998: 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
Prozico22:
IG IG IG na instagram.see poor ebonyi don dey get mouth.only ozubulu get money pass the whole abakiliki
you get money or you thief money, we are talking about vital issue & this thief is talking about Criminal HIDE-OUT in the name a community, you think everyone is a thief like you

2 Likes

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by catherine1998: 12:38am On Aug 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:
Ebonyi/Abakaliki people have an unhealthy inferiority complex. Imagine what their governor is saying about a fellow Igbo state.
My guy dont take it personal, you see my Gov. jst cudnt lay hand on any official justified reason, but the clear message there is that ppl are fedup with doing most things with anambra, so much dupe & fraud by her citizen, they are gradually becoming bad brand, gone are those days that ppl want to be known for been one sharp guy

2 Likes

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Nobody: 3:41am On Aug 17, 2020
catherine1998:

My guy dont take it personal, you see my Gov. jst cudnt lay hand on any official justified reason, but the clear message there is that ppl are fedup with doing most things with anambra, so much dupe & fraud by her citizen, they are gradually becoming bad brand, gone are those days that ppl want to be known for been one sharp guy

More reason Ipob no longer exist in anambra. We no do again..
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by oneeast3: 8:52am On Aug 17, 2020
Ebonyi people are 3rd class igbos. Ebonyi people are equally slaves to Anambra, that's why there are more ebonyi people living in Anambra than ebonyi people living in ebonyi. Ebonyi people are cursed people.

[s]
catherine1998:

[/s]
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by catherine1998: 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2020
oneeast3:
Ebonyi people are 3rd class igbos. Ebonyi people are equally slaves to Anambra, that's why there are more ebonyi people living in Anambra than ebonyi people living in ebonyi. Ebonyi people are cursed people.

[s][/s]
Osu why not look for another thing to say, we have been hearing this one since time immemorial yet beautiful Ebonyi keep waxing strong, while your state the land of osus is gradually becoming a bad brand, ndi guy
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by oneeast3: 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ebonyi people are cursed people. Ebonyi people are outcasts(osu). Ebonyi people are not igbos. Ebonyi people are rejected people in igbo land, they just used you people to make up the southeast region. Cursed people

[s]
catherine1998:
Osu why not look for another thing to say, we have been hearing this one since time immemorial yet beautiful Ebonyi keep waxing strong, while your state the land of osus is gradually becoming a bad brand, ndi guy
[/s]
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by catherine1998: 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
oneeast3:
Ebonyi people are cursed people. Ebonyi people are outcasts(osu). Ebonyi people are not igbos. Ebonyi people are rejected people in igbo land, they just used you people to make up the southeast region. Cursed people

[s][/s]
This Bastard sims not have anything upstairs, keep repeating one thing, wht else can one expect frm an osu
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by oneeast3: 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2020
Useless frustrated ebonyi illiterates. It is "seems" and not "sims". Useless cursed people no wonder igbos treat you barbaric people as shit. Bunch of outcasts from chad. cheesy

[s]
catherine1998:
This Bastard sims not have anything upstairs, keep repeating one thing, wht else can one expect frm an osu
[/s]
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by catherine1998: 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
oneeast3:
Useless frustrated ebonyi illiterates. It is "seems" and not "sims". Useless cursed people no wonder igbos treat you barbaric people as shit. Bunch of outcasts from chad. cheesy

[s][/s]
Cry till eternity, it cant change you from been an osu
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by oneeast3: 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2020
[s]
catherine1998:
Cry till eternity, it cant change you from been an osu
[/s]

Cry from now till you die, ebonyi people are 3rd class inferior igbos and outcasts that are rejected by the igbos. You guys are cursed people from northern Nigeria.

Ebonyi =almajiri-igbos cheesy
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Hotfreezer: 2:47am On Dec 31, 2021
Look at the fools who want to be President

1 Like

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Nobody: 3:30am On Dec 31, 2021
ERockson:
And these people want Biafra tongue
So Umaiha is Ivory coast not Biafra

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sheikh Gumi: I Will Lock Aso Rock If My Child Is Kidnapped / Opc Warns Against Unbecoming Comments Directed At Oba Akiolu / Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.