Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka (41973 Views)

Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy / 2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) / A Nigerian Based In Turkey Dares Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Umahi To Visit Turkey. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by achierosion(m): 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
flyingpig:
if you don't hate ebonyi people why would you re-name a road named after them just because it is starting to become prosperous?
The drunkard lives in hate just because his part of Anambra is submerged by Kogi river.
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by ogbuefi677(m): 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
KASON4NSUKKA:
[s][/s]

Enugu is a cursed shithole state ravaged with bad roads, filth, erosion, illiteracy, poverty and also afflicted by a useless incompetent fat farthing hopeless female governor that knows next to nothing about governance. Enugu state is cursed cheesy
My son,you are working very hard to be seen as a foolish man.
Will constituting nuisance on nairaland help you build a house for your mother?
You better have a rethink my child.

1 Like

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by aalangel(f): 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
Please remove them...who wants them....people their dialect cannot be understood. See Abakaliki ooooo...Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Mjpem23(m): 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
Make them move Kogi command too come kwara nah...
Help me tell IGP
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by DarkJeddi(m): 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
Awka4chinoidio:

Ọya drive from onitsha to Awka.. Let us see how the road smiles for u cheesy
Onitsha to Awka,the Old Road is HUNDRED PERCENT FINE and work is continously going on the Express Road..
Continue hating on Anambra,just like the low self esteem Buffoon from Abakiliki..
We will always be the First Class Igbos..
You all can go drink Sniper with your jealousy.. grin

1 Like

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by ogbuefi677(m): 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
KASON4NSUKKA:

That's the way to go, give it to them hot and fast, that way they know you can bite and bite very deep and wide. If they want war, we are ready for those 2nd class igbos.
odenni,na this nairaland war you go use build house for ya mama? grin
Abi na from your cheap China phone you wan from bite IPOB?
The sheep that has a ram as an only offspring is truly 'childless'

1 Like

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by DarkJeddi(m): 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
ogbuefi677:

odenni,na this nairaland war you go use build house for ya mama grin
The sheep that has a ram as an only offspring is truly 'childless'
Carry your advice to the guy that started insulting Anambra for no just reason,Mr Adviser.. angry

1 Like

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Tulsaguy: 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2020
Bighead9:
Must Biafrans fight over everything? Biafra will become another Somalia when the North finaly gives them independence.

grin give us biafla... ohhh sorry give us the presidency...

please i meant to say let us return to Jerusalem, we are the lost tribe of the Jewish race.

God forbid we Niger Deltans travel with the confused congregation. Somalia will be a child's play.

1 Like

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Awka4chinoidio: 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Onitsha to Awka,the Old Road is HUNDRED PERCENT FINE and work is continously going on the Express Road..
Continue hating on Anambra,just like the low self esteem Buffoon from Abakiliki..
Lol.. Only if you knew where I come from.. We're the capital of South East and host all South East federal institutions, it was just a mistake this police headquarters was shifted to anambra.. I'm sure is coming back to Enugu, watch out

Bw behold your cursed worthless erosion ravaged shithole village head of a Drunkard here

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by fyneboi79(m): 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2020
Awka4chinoidio:
Everyone is steadily dissociating from Anambra state as a whole.. No one wants anything to do with Anambala cheesy cheesy.. So much problem for a state.. Funny enough they have so much crises BTW themselves, see how Authur Eze and the gov Obiano are fighting dirty and they want others to join them in their show of shame.. For me a different zone should be created for Enugu and Ebonyi, let Abia and Imo have theirs and Anambala should be alone and kill themselves if they wish to

Meanwhile see their Drunkard worthless governor here
your father must be more worthless than Governor Obiano,even his family don't know him.
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Awka4chinoidio: 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Cursed man.. Take a look at this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4363518/sorry-state-onitsha-awka-expressway-anambra

This is how Anambala looks like

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Collins4u1(m): 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
ERockson:
And these people want Biafra tongue

Yes we want it.
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by DarkJeddi(m): 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2020
Awka4chinoidio:

Cursed man.. Take a look at this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4363518/sorry-state-onitsha-awka-expressway-anambra

This is how Anambala looks like
Cry me a river.. grin
You can go jump into the gully erosion.. cheesy
Keep hating,no go find something do with your life.
Anambra are First Class Igbos..
Na God do Am..
You and your Abakiliki brethrens can go sort out your Third Class issues.. shocked
Low Self Esteem F00ls..

2 Likes

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2020
Customs failed to confiscate the container used by the IGP in smuggling your state to Anambra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Bighead9: 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
Tulsaguy:

grin give us biafla... ohhh sorry give us the presidency...

please i meant to say let us return to Jerusalem, we are the lost tribe of the Jewish race.

God forbid we Niger Deltans travel with the confused congregation. Somalia will be a child's play.

Guy forget that thing. I'm a confirm Igbo man and I tell you this, Igbos have nothing in comon with Israel. Forget what you hear online.

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by ogbuefi677(m): 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2020
aalangel:
Please remove them...who wants them....people their dialect cannot be understood. See Abakaliki ooooo...Mtchewww
at your age and reg number?
SMH
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Ojiofor: 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Even when everyone is talking, these ones are still speaking...

These are same people that will be shouting biafra on nairaland but can't stay with another state. Umahi's anger is because there is no IPOB in anambra state.

So the IGP should move Ebonyi as quickly as possible back to umuahia where they are millions of IPOB.

This is not a hard request. IG should grant them that..

Is Umuahia in Congo?
You can't take decision for others without due consultations.They are happy being in zone 9.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 15 Boko Haram Members In Sambisa Forest, Recover Heavy Weapons / Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim / Ateke Tom Sues APC: Pete Edochie, Protesters Storm Court In Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.