Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka (41972 Views)

Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy / 2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) / A Nigerian Based In Turkey Dares Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Umahi To Visit Turkey. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ojiofor:

Is Umuahia in Congo?
You can't take decision for others without due consultations.They are happy being in zone 9.

Let IG move them and their nuisance to umuahia...
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Amumaigwe: 12:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
Awka4chinoidio:
Everyone is steadily dissociating from Anambra state as a whole.. No one wants anything to do with Anambala cheesy cheesy.. So much problem for a state.. Funny enough they have so much crises BTW themselves, see how Authur Eze and the gov Obiano are fighting dirty and they want others to join them in their show of shame.. For me a different zone should be created for Enugu and Ebonyi, let Abia and Imo have theirs and Anambala should be alone and kill themselves if they wish to

Meanwhile see their Drunkard worthless governor here

Who is more useless than the international felon; Tinubu?
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Area4Area: 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
flyingpig:
There is sense in what he said. In Nigeria, justice is bought with money, and Ebonyi man can't get justice in a police zone located among money bags(Anambra state). There is a more chance of equal playing ground under Umuahia Zone. Also, Umuahia is closer to Ebonyi than Anambra state.
The reasons he gave are insane and moreover, this shouldn't be coming from a public figure, a governor of a state at that.
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
flyingpig:
if you don't hate ebonyi people why would you re-name a road named after them just because it is starting to become prosperous?

Why should the name be Abakaliki?

1 Like

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Area4Area: 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:
It is not an Umahi vs Obiano thing. Ebonyi/Abakaliki people have for long haboured animosity toward Anambra. I don't know why. You hardly see them build houses in Anambra state unlike Enugu, Imo or Abia people. But most of the street urchins, hawkers, and conductors are them. I don't know if they blame Anambra people for their situation but it is totally uncalled for.
You're right in a way, just that I hate comparing sister states, I rather pick out the individuals and in this case, it is Umahi and Obiano.
Obiano is supposed to be the chairman of the SE governors forum as the longest serving governor but he refused, he doesn't even attend their meetings.
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Tonimax: 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
Awka4chinoidio:
Everyone is steadily dissociating from Anambra state as a whole.. No one wants anything to do with Anambala cheesy cheesy.. So much problem for a state.. Funny enough they have so much crises BTW themselves, see how Authur Eze and the gov Obiano are fighting dirty and they want others to join them in their show of shame.. For me a different zone should be created for Enugu and Ebonyi, let Abia and Imo have theirs and Anambala should be alone and kill themselves if they wish to

Funny enough how u registered your nairaland acct barely 24 ohoir ago to post this trash

Sense is far from you

You end up confusing ur self by adding their state capital to your name undecided

Kai Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Ojiofor: 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Let IG move them and their nuisance to umuahia...

Okay.
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by achierosion(m): 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2020
ogbuefi677:

odenni,na this nairaland war you go use build house for ya mama? grin
Abi na from your cheap China phone you wan from bite IPOB?
The sheep that has a ram as an only offspring is truly 'childless'
case closed.

U just bury that Kogi miscreant.

Ofe-miri boy.
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by flyingpig: 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
Area4Area:
The reasons he gave are insane and moreover, this shouldn't be coming from a public figure, a governor of a state at that.
It should. Who else should be issuing it? The common man in Ebonyi? He is the chief security officer of the state.

1 Like

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by achierosion(m): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Why should the name be Abakaliki?

Abakaliki people developed and registered the name at LGA of the state, I know you don't know this.

Lolgrin

1 Like

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by AsawanaDgreat: 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
Well said Dave

1 Like

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
achierosion:
Abakaliki people developed and registered the name at LGA of the state, I know you don't know this.

Lolgrin

It can be revoked anyway. There shouldn't be any mark of Ebonyi here
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Daguccizgreat(m): 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
Awka4chinoidio:

You called Obiano worthless governor ? You really need to go back to school and learn the meaning of worthless

1 Like

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by oyeb15: 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2020
Address unemployment in your state and stop talking trash
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Trezagezz: 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
Awka4chinoidio:

[s][/s]He's already a despicable and bad influence in his home state of Anambala, I wish he can come and carry his house in Enugu and take it back to ukpor, we don't want him in Enugu too, they should maintain their infighting alone in Anambala

[s][/s]

PHOOOL MUST YOU DISPLAY YOUR STUPIDITY HERE....

NDI ENUGU APUTASIBAGO
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Awka4chinoidio: 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
Realtalk20:

Mods Rule 2 an
Cry me a river cheesy cheesy

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by KASYBOY4IGBOEZE: 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
[s]
Awka4chinoidio:

Cry me a river D
[/s]

Enugu is a cursed shithole state ravaged with bad roads, filth, erosion, illiteracy, poverty and also afflicted by a useless incompetent fat farthing hopeless female governor that knows next to nothing about governance. Enugu state is cursed

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Even when everyone is talking, these ones are still speaking...

These are same people that will be shouting biafra on nairaland but can't stay with another state. Umahi's anger is because there is no IPOB in anambra state.

So the IGP should move Ebonyi as quickly as possible back to umuahia where they are millions of IPOB.

This is not a hard request. IG should grant them that..
Hw come u ended up with a fish brain
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Charly68: 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
Know your level and maintain it ..police is corrupt ,ask the man who did the thing,he has primordial motive for doing that .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim / Soldiers Kill 15 Boko Haram Members In Sambisa Forest, Recover Heavy Weapons / Ateke Tom Sues APC: Pete Edochie, Protesters Storm Court In Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.