Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka (41971 Views)

Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy / 2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) / A Nigerian Based In Turkey Dares Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Umahi To Visit Turkey. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by achierosion(m): 11:59am On Aug 15, 2020
Prozico22:
IG IG IG na instagram.see poor ebonyi don dey get mouth.only ozubulu get money pass the whole abakiliki
That Ozubulu with no good roads, na wa ooo for internet palaver.

Well u can say what makes you happy.

1 Like

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Awka4chinoidio: 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2020
fujirice:
I don’t even understand what I read and the comments didn’t help either.
Can someone explain to me what’s going on?
What is going on is that no one wants to associate with worthless erosion ravaged shithole village of igala kingdom of Anambala cheesy cheesy cheesy.. They want Anambala to eat up themselves alone

See their Drunkard worthless governor here grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by ogbuefi677(m): 12:01pm On Aug 15, 2020
Prozico22:
IG IG IG na instagram.see poor ebonyi don dey get mouth.only ozubulu get money pass the whole abakiliki
How is this related to the topic?

1 Like

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by PrudencyFeats: 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
Please can Gov Dave Umahi explain the little disagreement he had with the AIG Zone 13?

Maybe the AIG went to Ebonyi will a long list that contains huge financial commitments from his state... I'm just guessing. Because for Gov Umahi to have emphasized on the fact of 'too much money' in zone 13 speaks more.
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Awka4chinoidio: 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
KASON4NSUKKA:
[s][/s]

Enugu is a cursed shithole state ravaged with bad roads, filth, erosion, illiteracy, poverty and also afflicted by a useless incompetent fat farthing hopeless female governor that knows next to nothing about governance. Enugu state is cursed cheesy
You're an igala boy from worthless erosion ravaged shithole village without any good thing..

See how we demolished the house of that Anambra bastarrd man in Enugu who pulled down Enugu international airport fence due to envy.. Anambra doesn't have an airport

See your useless incompetent failed worthless governor below

1 Like

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by prophetfire: 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
Awka4chinoidio:
Everyone is steadily dissociating from Anambra state as a whole.. No one wants anything to do with Anambala cheesy cheesy.. So much problem for a state.. Funny enough they have so much crises BTW themselves, see how Authur Eze and the gov Obiano are fighting dirty and they want others to join them in their show of shame.. For me a different zone should be created for Enugu and Ebonyi, let Abia and Imo have theirs and Anambala should be alone and kill themselves if they wish to

Meanwhile see their Drunkard worthless governor here
. Go and buy sense na. It's not too expensive. The man says Awka is too far for them. Which is true. He says they display a lot of money there. That is equally true but it has nothing to do with their governor or his performance.Its police issues. The man no wan to pass im level.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Okochi87: 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
see below
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by achierosion(m): 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
KASON4NSUKKA:

He is angered because his Enugu state is now fully under the control and command of police headquarters in Awka. Na frustration dey worry that one. cheesy
Na Ezza girl from Ebonyi state still be the DSP there.

Say what you like.

1 Like

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by ogbuefi677(m): 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
Bighead9:
Must Biafrans fight over everything? Biafra will become another Somalia when the North finaly gives them independence.
So says the vagabond from the tribe of skull miners?
Where is the fight?
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Awka4chinoidio: 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Why do you people come online to write your imaginations?
Only perhaps Abuja has a better internal road network in d whole country.
Every tiny village in Anambra is connected to each other by good roads.
You lied.. Anambra is a cursed worthless erosion ravaged shithole village of igala kingdom

See how Anambala looks like below

1 Like

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by ogbuefi677(m): 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2020
KASON4NSUKKA:

He is an envious wawa miscreant. I am from Enugu state but Anambra has the best road networks in the SE Nigeria. Anambra is also the superior igbo state.
Be proud of your skull miner heritage for once.
Mumuni
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Awka4chinoidio: 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
Realtalk20:

Moderators

abuse

S4
Cry me a river... Una Anambra people never see anything.. For this Igbo land una must shed blood cheesy cheesy cheesy

See your useless incompetent failed worthless governor here

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by ogbuefi677(m): 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2020
flyingpig:
There is sense in what he said. In Nigeria, justice is bought with money, and Ebonyi man can't get justice in a police zone located among money bags(Anambra state). There is a more chance of equal playing ground under Umuahia Zone. Also, Umuahia is closer to Ebonyi than Anambra state.
You understand the issue on ground.
Nigerian police is irredeemably corrupt and it will be difficult for an Ebonyi person to out-bribe an Anambra man.
But Awka is closer to Ebonyi compared to Umuahia if you use Abakaliki as a take off point.
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Jonathan39: 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
There is no IPOB in anambra Says an aboki angry
MelesZenawi:

Even when everyone is talking, these ones are still speaking...

These are same people that will be shouting biafra on nairaland but can't stay with another state. Umahi's anger is because there is no IPOB in anambra state.

So the IGP should move Ebonyi as quickly as possible back to umuahia where they are millions of IPOB.

This is not a hard request. IG should grant them that..

1 Like

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by flyingpig: 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2020
ogbuefi677:

You understand the issue on ground.
But Awka is closer to Ebonyi compared to Umuahia if you use Abakaliki as a take off point.
You're right though, I think Dave's major grudge is the money spinners of Awka. Unlike the average Umuahia shakers that Ebonyi people can match.

1 Like

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by DarkJeddi(m): 12:15pm On Aug 15, 2020
Awka4chinoidio:
Everyone is steadily dissociating from Anambra state as a whole.. No one wants anything to do with Anambala cheesy cheesy.. So much problem for a state.. Funny enough they have so much crises BTW themselves, see how Authur Eze and the gov Obiano are fighting dirty and they want others to join them in their show of shame.. For me a different zone should be created for Enugu and Ebonyi, let Abia and Imo have theirs and Anambala should be alone and kill themselves if they wish to

Meanwhile see their Drunkard worthless governor here
Amadioha fire you and that leprosy hand you used to type Anambra.. angry
Is your poverty stricken state any safer than Anambra?
Cry from here reach tommorow..
Your Stupid state will always be in the shadow of Anambra..
#ANUMPAMA

2 Likes

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Bighead9: 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
ogbuefi677:

So says the vagabond from the tribe of skull miners?
Where is the fight?

Guy, I'm an Igbo man from Aba. When the North finaly gives Biafra their independence, I wont be part of that red mud region/Country. Count me out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) / Ortom Reacts To Prof. Umar Labdo Muhammad's "Benue Belongs To Fulani" Claim / Soldiers Kill 15 Boko Haram Members In Sambisa Forest, Recover Heavy Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.