Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:54 AM

Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka (42313 Views)

Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy / 2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) / A Nigerian Based In Turkey Dares Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Umahi To Visit Turkey. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Kissiemu(m): 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Even when everyone is talking, these ones are still speaking...

These are same people that will be shouting biafra on nairaland but can't stay with another state. Umahi's anger is because there is no IPOB in anambra state.

So the IGP should move Ebonyi as quickly as possible back to umuahia where they are millions of IPOB.

This is not a hard request. IG should grant them that..
Well I don't think it's about IPOB. I want to believe he is saying this because of distance. You can access Umuahia from anywhere in Ebonyi than bringing a case all the way from Abakaliki to Awka.

1 Like

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Chigold101(m): 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

These are same people that will be shouting biafra on nairaland but can't stay with another state. Umahi's anger is because there is no IPOB in anambra state.

So the IGP should move Ebonyi as quickly as possible back to umuahia where they are millions of IPOB.

Is Umuahia not also part of Biafra.
The point is Umuahia is far closer to Ebonyi state than Ukpo

2 Likes

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by KASYBOY4IGBOEZE: 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
Chigold101:

Use your Google earth to track Ukpo and Umuahia then tell us the difference in time.
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Kissiemu(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2020
Chigold101:

I quite agree with you. We are igbos let's tell ourselves the truth. It's far
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by KASYBOY4IGBOEZE: 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kissiemu:

Wait. Is it the new zone at Ukpo they are talking about? I thought it's even Awka.
Haba! My brother from Abakaliki to Ukpo is far nah! Let's say the truth.

Ukpo is a suburb or part of Awka capital territory area. It is not far, afterwards, people in Anambra were travelling all the way to Umuahia before now, and no one complained. What's even the size of the SE region? I think the gov is filled with bitterness, because if this zone was headquartered in Ebonyi he wouldn't complain.

1 Like

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by earnit1: 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2020
NettyNelly:
The level of insecurity in Ebonyi state is way higher than Anambra. Umahi is right with his position. No stone should be left behind.

What do you do when you have alot to say to your target customers about your brand, and don't know how to do it?
Check my signature
You just lied. The level of insecurity in Anambra is higher than that of Ebonyi State.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
Awka4chinoidio:
Everyone is steadily dissociating from Anambra state as a whole.. No one wants anything to do with Anambala cheesy cheesy.. So much problem for a state.. Funny enough they have so much crises BTW themselves, see how Authur Eze and the gov Obiano are fighting dirty and they want others to join them in their show of shame.. For me a different zone should be created for Enugu and Ebonyi, let Abia and Imo have theirs and Anambala should be alone and kill themselves if they wish to

Meanwhile see their Drunkard worthless governor here
You just wrote trash. Didn't Umahi and Onu fight themselves? Didn't Sam Egwu and Anyim Pius fight themselves? Because of that, vehicles were burnt in Ivo LGA and people were killed too, because of the fight. Even the ward chairman of the PDP in Ishielu LGA of Ebonyi State was killed due to the fight between Egwu and Anyim Pius then. Enugu is not left out too.
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Lovelyn451(f): 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2020
Last time I went to Awka I thought its even Ebonyi, cos na Abakaliki people full there, market women, keke and okada riders, hair plaiters, hawkers...I'm sure the IGP must've thought awka is another ebonyi state

3 Likes

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2020
ERockson:
And these people want Biafra tongue
IF ANAMBRA will be part of BIAFRA then count many of us out.
They insult people with DISDAIN.
THE GOVERNOR is very RIGHT.
ANAMBRA treats every other IGBO and IGBO speaking communities in the Delta with so much condescension.

1 Like

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by achierosion(m): 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2020
EVILFOREST:

ANAMBRA treats every other IGBO and IGBO speaking communities in the Delta with so much condescension.

this people brings a lot of animosity and instant hatred to the general Igbos, though, not everyone from Anambra is loud.

But I love Anambra people even though some part are way different from others.

1 Like

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by anungangampu: 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
smh.a divided house.
mumu they are not divided.. Police headquarter should be closer to the people peroid
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Franklyspeakin: 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
Men, ur a block head. He wants zone9 to be in charge of their own police in their state and not zone 13. He even listed the reasons why e.g the road. So what are you now typing ogbeni??
MelesZenawi:

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by basty: 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
The man identifying the blood miney and blood money.
Please correct me if I am wrong?
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by SlayerForever: 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2020
Laugh don kill me for here.

1 Like

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Ikinternational: 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hotfreezer:
Igbos are the greatest beneficiaries of One Nigeria. Otherwise, many Igbos would have been killed in the ethnic wars between tiny igbo communities fighting themselves.

The enemy of an Igbo man anywhere is another Igbo man.

The benefits Igbos enjoy from Yorubas, they can't enjoy it from fellow Igbos.

Yorubaland is of more benefit to Igbos than Igboland.

Arthur Eze is now the colonial ruler of the entire Igboland. All lands in Igboland belong to him. Congrats to Igbos.

Shebi "Tilumbu" is your problem? You guys should enjoy everything Arthur Eze throws at you. I support Arthur Eze 100%.

Look at this idiot....lol. See reasoning...smh
You have really diagnosed the situation
Oya keep celebrating

Some people can read, but comprehension is another matter all together
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Cyberterror: 6:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
SlayerForever:
Laugh don kill me for here.
No be only you gringrin
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Emyzoloye5(m): 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
don't know why Ebonyians are so jealousy and obsessed with Anambra?

IGP should place them back to Umuahia abeg ..na inferiority complex dey worry Abakaliki people
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by EmekaA125(m): 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Who told you there's no IPOB in Anambra
IPOB is actively existing in every part of Anambra.
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by BTCog: 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2020
An average Anambrarian hates an Ebonyian with passion . We are okay staying where we are please

2 Likes

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
EmekaA125:
Who told you there's no IPOB in Anambra IPOB is actively existing in every part of Anambra.

Pure fallacy and lies.
There is no Ipob in anambra state. It is not existing..
Nothing like that..
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by ogbuefi677(m): 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Last time I went to Awka I thought its even Ebonyi, cos na Abakaliki people full there, market women, keke and okada riders, hair plaiters, hawkers...I'm sure the IGP must've thought awka is another ebonyi state
Na so Anambra ppl full Ebonyi too.
Every tiny village in Anambra has a street named after it.
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Na so Anambra ppl full Ebonyi too.
Every tiny village in Anambra has a street named after it.

Anambra people is doing business in north not Ebonyi. Ebonyi is more like a northern state that's why even their governor alhaji Umahi thinks like one.
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Jlow2: 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
When you roll with Arthur eze and he sponsors your campaign, what do you expect? He is just good in oppressing pple
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by ogbuefi677(m): 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Anambra people is doing business in north not Ebonyi. Ebonyi is more like a northern state that's why even their governor alhaji Umahi thinks like one.
Who asked you to mention me?
Fork off!
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by giles14(m): 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
ekesol:
Umahi infact should be commended for understanding the knitty gritty of the the IGP action of transferring Eboyi command to Anambra. Anambra is a Money bag state , Eboyi Indigines cannot survive it. Their people may not get justice because already Nigeria is a colosal state where only Money dictates the just and Anambra is an example. He better remains with Imo and Abia where there are there kits and kins who can atleast reason with them together.
Ebonyi is a Young and Upcomming state we should allow them grow at their own pace.

Udo
Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by Ikennamurphy: 10:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
BTCog:
An average Anambrarian hates an Ebonyian with passion . We are okay staying where we are please
That's the truth, they could still be some Ebonyians who hate Anambra people.. It has shown time without number that Anambra and Ebonyi can't work together.
Imagine even online here, any little good news about Ebonyi gets hijacked by them and they will start posting how Ebonyi people are into road side business, like they're perfect themselves.. See the other time it was reported imo has the highest number of unemployed people in Nigeria, just imagine it was Ebonyi and see how they hijack it.. To me no need to pretend things are moving fine.. If both state can't work together then let the people choose where they're comfortable with,.. Personally I have always preferred working with people from Abia, maybe because my place Afikpo is culturally similar to places in Abia like Ohafia, Abiriba and Arochukwu, including dialect, some Bende people in Abia also Greet jokwa greetings just like us.. What I'm saying is that the people should choose where they want to fall into if where they are isn't going smooth with them.. That's why I'm even more happy states existed today, imagine if it was one state we all were into, the hatred would be worse between the two people

I like the Anambra people but if it's not working well, let them work with those it will go well with them, say Enugu or their delta neighbour, they should form a zone for them

1 Like

Re: Umahi To IGP: Remove Us From Anambra. I Don’t Know Who Smuggled Us To Awka by SlayerForever: 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Grow some balls boy. Stop insulting yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Twitter Suspension? I Will Keep That To Myself" - Buhari / Before And After Photos Of Amaechi's Pot Belly By Reno Omokri / Boko-Haram: Girl Identifies Parents’ Killer In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.