Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria (17516 Views)

14 Cities In Africa That Are More Developed Than Lagos And Abuja. / Why Is Osogbo More Developed Than Ibadan And Abeokuta? / Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2020
TayserMahrii:

The hobbits ruined it

What are they doing now that they don't have us to compare themselves to grin
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Acadavah: 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2020
Saddamochieng00:
Beautiful people

Beatiful girls tongue tongue
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2020
Please Africans post your pictures here. This is a trade for African Unity it does not matter where you come from in Africa you can put your pictures in it is time to unite Africa under one umbrella. For too long Nigerians have been insulting other African countries. I just found out this morning that they have started on Zimbabwe. After a Nigerian businessman was praising Zimbabwe
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

What are they doing now that they don't have us to compare themselves to grin

Back to their usual uneventful lives grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Acadavah: 7:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
W
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Acadavah: 7:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
Tanzanian communist Girls grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
Fine dining

4 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2020
breaking news
Nigerian soldier which is also an internet fraudster arrested with his friend. The Nigeria soldier lived a dual life a fraudster and a soldier

EFCC Arrests Airman , 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos.

Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Lagos Zonal Office, have arrested a serving military personnel, Lance Corporal Ajayi Kayode and 26 others for alleged internet fraud in the Lekki axis of Lagos State.
Kayode, with service number NAF18/34732, was arrested in his military attire during an early morning raid at 6B, Fatai Idowu Arobike, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, on Saturday, August 15, 2020, following intelligence received from concerned members of the public about his alleged involvement in criminal activities.

He was arrested alongside Kalu Emmanue; Hassan Sunday; Odinaka David Okem; Victor Ochiabuito; Christopher Prince; Victor Ologhu; Alex Aka; Miracle Onyekwere; Habeeb Ayomide; Olakunle Ajeigbu, Rasheed Olanrewaju and Salam Hakeem.

Others are: Adeniran Nurudeen; Opeyemi Ojo Chris; Derrick Moris; Shehu Oluoti; Fuad Akinbayo; Babatunde Idowu; Uzo Igwe Nathaniel; Debowale Adedoyin; Shegun Emmanuel; Godswill Maduchem; Samson Kazeem; Oluwatobi Oluwatoba, Olaitan Ajao and Oyindamola Kareem.

In his statement to the EFCC, Kayode said the “big shot yahoo yahoo boys” in whose company he was arrested, were his friends and that they had been teaching him how to make money through cybercrime.

While the "boys" are members of Organised Cyber Criminal Syndicate Network, OCCSN, the ladies arrested with them confirmed the involvement of their “boyfriends” in internet fraud.

Items recovered from the suspects include diamond jewelry, exotic cars and expensive phones.

The suspects will be charged to court soon.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3321692174519916&id=509762239046271

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2020
Acadavah:

Beatiful girls tongue tongue

The only area your women beat ours is in their bedroom prowess and big booties...otherwise you can't compare in terms of beauty and elegance tongue

3 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
Acadavah:

So these are your beautiful women tongue tongue

They have zero fashion sense grin grin
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Saddamochieng00(m): 8:01pm On Aug 18, 2020
Where else??

3 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by kikuyu1(m): 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

I think only one other Kenyan thread in Jamii forum ran longer than that one. Can you imagine two of the longest running threads on the net revolve around Kenya and were created by foreigners.

More than 8k pages, srsly!? That must be where Kazibure emerged but DAMMNNN!
How was the quality compared to ours?
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Kazikazi: 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

So these are your beautiful women tongue tongue

They have zero fashion sense grin grin
Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa

Do you know why a guy said.. " communist girls"?
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by christejames(m): 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
Good one you guys are still keen on keeping 'the African Bashing' thread alive with this thread.

I have been a taciturn follower of the closed thread from page one (you can imagine). Rarely comments but I must say I really enjoyed you guys and learnt great and wonderful things about the continent from that thread.

With all the lies and facts, fights and quarrels, friendship and settlements, and perpetual craziness (from the Suffering and Smiling guy) and whatnot.

I have loved contributions from ednited (even with her first moniker ednite, you didn't later tell us anything about your studies again) to her Ethiopian brother, to the Algerian guy, to the Kenyans, the Ghanaians, the never agreeing south Africans (with the Mzazi queen herself) until recently that we have Austine1212, the Tanzanians, and to the receiving end Nigeria. Who guys have been amazing and fun to be with all these years, I just hope and wish you guys will keep this thread more mature this time around.

Dalu!

2 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by kikuyu1(m): 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

The only area your women beat ours is in their bedroom prowess and big booties...otherwise you can't compare in terms of beauty and elegance tongue

In the interests of TRUTHFULNESS for which I will fight til the sky falls I must disagree.
the quality of being pleasingly ingenious and simple; neatness.

Tz women know their role and accept it!
They know they're born to fulfil the roles of women:
-look good
- do as they're told
- feck properly

Do Kenyan byatches have these QUALITIES really!?

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Samorobo2: 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2020
Obakillah:

Oga, has closing a thread ever stopped a movement? grin

What movement...to all those who quoted me , I do think see my self dignify-i g you with a reply...this thread is very useless and as good as dead...y'all should accept that fact and move...the me Yan thread is gone with the wind...
Now that is reality..make peace with that..
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Acadavah: 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
kikuyu1:

In the interests of TRUTHFULNESS for which I will fight til the sky falls I must disagree.

Tz women know their role and accept it!
They know they're born to fulfil the roles of women:
-look good
- do as they're told
- feck properly

Do Kenyan byatches have these QUALITIES really!?

Kenyan women are arrogant. You can hear them beating their husband in the news more often than Tanzanian one.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by gallivant: 2:37am On Aug 19, 2020
Acadavah:

Kenyan women are arrogant. You can hear them beating their husband in the news more often than Tanzanian one.

That's democractic space. In Kenya every woman's opinion is valid. If you can dish out a beating you should also expect some. It's a beautiful thing. Don't be so close minded.

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by gallivant: 2:50am On Aug 19, 2020
Acadavah:

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:03am On Aug 19, 2020
Acadavah:

Please let me inform you this is a place for African Unity

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:04am On Aug 19, 2020
gallivant:

Please this is a place for African unit
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by JaceBlaze: 4:51am On Aug 19, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Hey Buddy grin
The main thread was unceremoniously shut and the blame goes to the mannerless hobbits. A kickass thread would be between Mzansi, Naija & 254. Such a triosome of roasting is just what we need grin grin

Let me try calling out the naughty felas....mtisthequbit, shma, gallivant, ednited, jln115
kikuyu1, theenchanter, forgiveness, abohboy, grin

Sound the horn.I see it's starting to pick up grin

2 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by JaceBlaze: 4:54am On Aug 19, 2020
TayserMahrii:

just what needs to happen grin as you explain the feminine name grin grin

Jayceon + John Blaze

I combined the two names by shortening & replacing some letters.At least it makes sense to me smiley

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by JaceBlaze: 4:59am On Aug 19, 2020
kikuyu1:

That was the greatest thread on the entire forum,possibly in THE ENTIRE WORLD!? It had real info on respective sociopolitics,consumption patterns and statistical economical breakdowns a good student would be proud to present to a diligent tutor. Off head,I rmbr it also had archaeogenetics on some southern Ethio Omotic (not Oromo) dna in Kikuyus,the centuries old legalised (Inboekseling) Boer slave holding that morphed into prison labour lasting til the 80s,shocking WA cultural practices like trokosi, etc,etc.
Keep me out of competing with Mzansi,though-that's a fruitless exercise like wrestling with the wind. If the post covid world continues its growth pattern I'll revisit this thread.

Why did they end that grand thread? undecided

3 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:37am On Aug 19, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Why did they end that grand thread? undecided

From what I am finding out for my inside spy there is now a hate speech bill in Nigeria and fine is half a million to five million naira . Any body which is involved in hate speech will be persecuted . That's why I had to jump on this situation and open another one as fast as possible if they shut us down we just open another one and keep on spreading the word of Truth and progress

3 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:38am On Aug 19, 2020
Also the good news is we are back on the politics section for now

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:20am On Aug 19, 2020
kikuyu1:

More than 8k pages, srsly!? That must be where Kazibure emerged but DAMMNNN!
How was the quality compared to ours?

What do you expect of bongo lala citizens. Actually the Tanzanians here are much more exposed than those ones.

And yeah it had a whooping 10, 000 pages and 8,000,000 views

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:25am On Aug 19, 2020
Kazikazi:
Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa

Do you know why a guy said.. " communist girls"?

So what are these communist girls all about
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:31am On Aug 19, 2020
Equity bank making big steps....what are the nigerian ones doing in Kenya other than buying off collapsing banks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:25am On Aug 19, 2020
christejames:
Good one you guys are still keen on keeping 'the African Bashing' thread alive with this thread.

I have been a taciturn follower of the closed thread from page one (you can imagine). Rarely comments but I must say I really enjoyed you guys and learnt great and wonderful things about the continent from that thread.

With all the lies and facts, fights and quarrels, friendship and settlements, and perpetual craziness (from the Suffering and Smiling guy) and whatnot.

I have loved contributions from ednited (even with her first moniker ednite, you didn't later tell us anything about your studies again) to her Ethiopian brother, to the Algerian guy, to the Kenyans, the Ghanaians, the never agreeing south Africans (with the Mzazi queen herself) until recently that we have Austine1212, the Tanzanians, and to the receiving end Nigeria. Who guys have been amazing and fun to be with all these years, I just hope and wish you guys will keep this thread more mature this time around.

Dalu!

Yeah we must keep the flame burning...Its been long since I roasted those hobbits grin

4 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by ednited(f): 8:39am On Aug 19, 2020
kikuyu1:
Seen the latest ,ednited?

[url][https://www.voanews.com/covid-19-pandemic/who-chief-warns-vaccine-nationalism?ampurl]

I'm personally UNBOTHERED tbh. Me and mine won't undertake foreign vaccination under any circumstances! If people are dumb enough to accept the word of a homo with a depopulation agenda they deserve all the inevitable fecked up results.

This guy's son used to learn in my brother's friend university. His son use to post pics of himself with his guns and stuff. This man couldn't even handle his son very well and now we are expecting him to treat us well This guy is a manipulator, i tell you. He looks very soft and smooth on the outside that you will be compelled by him.

In my country saying
'Yenakut yasnikal'

meaning : 'Those you underestimated will make you underestimated'

2 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by ednited(f): 8:43am On Aug 19, 2020
TayserMahrii:

I'm fine. Thank you for not mentioning the competition (mtis & co) grin. Who killed Hachalu Hundessa? wink

Well our govt 'SAYED' that it was a young man who did it under the order of some people. This young man said his families could've been in danger if he hadn't made that. But he asked in court to be given the permission to commit suicide. They had to tie his hands to prevent him from suicide.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff / Controversial N4.5billion Yatch Hotel Disappears From Lagos. / Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.