Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria (17520 Views)

14 Cities In Africa That Are More Developed Than Lagos And Abuja. / Why Is Osogbo More Developed Than Ibadan And Abeokuta? / Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by JaceBlaze: 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Lol, I dont believe John Blaze took it seriously for a moment. wink

Lol why would I?

I may come back as Uma Thurman with my next moniker cheesy grin
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Samorobo2: 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2020
gallivant:

Lol

Seriously I didnt realize that thread was taking a toll on you.

It's wasn't...make peace with the harsh reality facing you..
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Samorobo2: 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2020
gallivant:

You can't shut down a movement. grin

What movement?
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Saddamochieng00(m): 4:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
Beautiful country cool

4 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Saddamochieng00(m): 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2020
Naerobeeee

3 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Saddamochieng00(m): 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
Mambasaaaani Nairobaeee...where did that guy Cannibal disappear to grin

4 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Saddamochieng00(m): 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
Baliv254:

Naivas is really setting standards...
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Lol why would I?

I may come back as Uma Thurman with my next moniker cheesy grin

Most likely judging from the trend grin
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Saddamochieng00(m): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
We value our serenity... wink

5 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by JaceBlaze: 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Most likely judging from the trend grin

What trend?
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 19, 2020
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by ednited(f): 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Can you kindly confirm the young lad was not Hati13? undecided grin
When do you guys plan to release our journalist? grin He won the case and the govt refused to release him. He was only there in solidarity with the Ormas, whom we plan to free from Abyssynian oppression very soon grin

SUMMARY
On August 5, Ethiopia's Federal First Instance Court ordered release of the defendant on 3,000 birr ($85) bail after prosecutors failed to provide concrete evidence for his case.

However, Ethiopian Police have ignored the order, raising questions over the court's supremacy.

Kenya has, once again, demanded the “urgent release” of Yassin Juma, a journalist arrested in Ethiopia last month.

An Ethiopian court had ordered him freed on bail but authorities are yet to do so.

In a letter to the Ethiopian Foreign Ministry, Kenya termed the continued detention of Mr Juma, who contracted Covid-19 in prison last week, as a violation of his rights to justice.

The letter seen by the Nation says Ethiopian authorities should have freed Mr Juma, real name Collins Juma Osemo, on August 5 as ordered by a court after he deposited bail of $85 as directed.

“The Ministry is deeply concerned that despite the decision of the court, Mr Osemo is still in police custody,” it says in the letter dated August 12.

“The continued detention of this Kenyan national despite the decision of the court and payment of bail is highly regrettable and has caused immense anguish and anxiety to him, his family, the people and the government of the Republic of Kenya.”

Hati is a good friend. He won't do that trust me grin

About your Kenyan case, you gotta give up. Sorry for that but the custody and all is going to take long. Any case related to Oromo issue in Ethiopia is critical and it will never be easy.
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by ednited(f): 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
TayserMahrii:

If this is true, then why is Addis worried about a mere Kenyan blogger? Don't you think a blogger would be the least of their worries given the intentionally slow connectivity? wink

You're making sense now grin

It has to do with the site maybe. . .other than Nairaland, uploading pics isn't hard.
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by ednited(f): 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
christejames:

Yes I am...

Can't wait to see the pix

grin grin grin
Just wait for it grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
BTW Kikuyu1 do you see these shameless monsters getting away with their atrocities....I don't think they'll accept to go down that easily

5 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2020
Time for a little bit of Spice it up

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
I have just obliterated the Nigerian people on trade

South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS)

They are totally finish they cannot even stand up and fight again what type of can coward are this with no spinal cord. Where is the so-called giant which is hiding under the tree

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Parrot69: 2:36am On Aug 20, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
The shutting down of the trade Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) started on page 8584 which was two pages to the end. On page 8584 this is when people comment who have been edited and removed and follow the next two pages which means it is somebody with said something around page 8584 or before. Don't forget I am the one which posted the unemployment snapshot before I was banned for 3 days. I have not seen so many covered in my life the Nigerians were all celebrating When it was shut down. But as they say the suffering and smiling Show Must continue..

I don’t understand what this slow poke of stark illiterate is writing. Is this English or what??
You have been in 17 Country and yet can express yourself. I wonder the hell you got those visas.
Please do well to travel around the country and if you cannot afford that, YouTube is your friend to do a better comparism with those countries you mentioned.
But you know what’s your problem?? Inferiority complex, Low self esteem and Bigotry is choking you up.
Trying to prove anything to you about Nigeria is waste of my precious time which I cannot afford to lend a mumu 47 old idiot like you. Animal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Saddamochieng00(m): 10:45am On Aug 20, 2020
The zoogerians are trying to save face by changing the title of the thread grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3327823/kenyans-far-behind-nigerians-every
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by kikuyu1(m): 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2020
Saddamochieng00:
BTW Kikuyu1 do you see these shameless monsters getting away with their atrocities....I don't think they'll accept to go down that easily

I don't stress myself! You try to inform people of the blatant Satanism of the Elites and THEY either disbelieve or close their eyes so I long ago DECIDED to do me. As long as me and mine are good....

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2020
Parrot69:

I don’t understand what this slow poke of stark illiterate is writing. Is this English or what??
You have been in 17 Country and yet can express yourself. I wonder the hell you got those visas.
Please do well to travel around the country and if you cannot afford that, YouTube is your friend to do a better comparism with those countries you mentioned.
But you know what’s your problem?? Inferiority complex, Low self esteem and Bigotry is choking you up.
Trying to prove anything to you about Nigeria is waste of my precious time which I cannot afford to lend a mumu 47 old idiot like you. Animal

Yeah I know people like you hate the truth and I have said many times English is not my first language but my third. Keep on suffering and smiling. At least I am better I sold my country for development and progress you sell your country to fulani because of poverty
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2020
Saddamochieng00:
The zoogerians are trying to save face by changing the title of the thread grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3327823/kenyans-far-behind-nigerians-every

This is part of the illiteracy which I am talking about the trade has been going on since 2015 and it is only on 13 pages. What this means is what the Nigerians are saying there nobody believes it. Imagine a trade which is 5 years and only on 13 pages 3 pages per year. Also the South African one is not making much progress because they have started insulting themselves the igbos the Yoruba and the northerners it looks like it has died

2 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Saddamochieng00(m): 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

This is part of the illiteracy which I am talking about the trade has been going on since 2015 and it is only on 13 pages. What this means is what the Nigerians are saying there nobody believes it. Imagine a trade which is 5 years and only on 13 pages 3 pages per year. Also the South African one is not making much progress because they have started insulting themselves the igbos the Yoruba and the northerners it looks like it has died

Your people can be really ignorant. What most of them lack is exposure. If they knew how progressive other countries are they would drop that stupid ego of theirs.

Have you been to East Africa before?? Then you would know for a sure fact that no Nigerian city can match up to Addis, Nairobi or Dar

3 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Kazikazi: 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2020
Tanzania's stuff in Kuwait's supermarkets.Many meat processing factories are being built in different parts of the united republic

4 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Kazikazi: 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2020
Iringa town, Tanzania
This is not a city,just a town.

4 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kazikazi:
Tanzania's stuff in Kuwait's supermarkets.Many meat processing factories are being built in different parts of the united republic
Its meat bro.........Its just meat grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Kazikazi: 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2020
jln115:
Its meat bro.........Its just meat grin grin grin
Just meat?
Do you think you can do those type of business without having..
A well functioning airport with all storage facilities,
A good amount of meat ( enough cows)
Enough cargo planes to keep on evacuating the cargo
And don't forget,u must have costant electricity not load shedding?

Do u know why other nations can't do what TZ is doing? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Kazikazi: 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2020
Tanzania. Tztztztztz
40 floors,TPA tower,Dar es salaam

3 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2020
Kazikazi:
Just meat?
Do you think you can do those type of business without having..
A well functioning airport with all storage facilities,
A good amount of meat ( enough cows)
Enough cargo planes to keep on evacuating the cargo
And don't forget,u must have costant electricity not load shedding?

Do u know why other nations can't do what TZ is doing? grin grin
God dam loadshedding!! I guess that's why South Africa is only ranked first in beef,Chicken,Lamb and Pork exports in Africa...........
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Parrot69: 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Yeah I know people like you hate the truth and I have said many times English is not my first language but my third. Keep on suffering and smiling. At least I am better I sold my country for development and progress you sell your country to fulani because of poverty

I can help you learn more about your country if you don’t have the means to travel over
Low life mofo
Sellout
Asslicking animal
Bastard! Product of unwanted sex.
Your ilks are the reason why we’re not respected wherever we go.
Black baboon.
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Parrot69: 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Your people can be really ignorant. What most of them lack is exposure. If they knew how progressive other countries are they would drop that stupid ego of theirs.

Have you been to East Africa before?? Then you would know for a sure fact that no Nigerian city can match up to Addis, Nairobi or Dar

Idiot, check this out on YouTube. This is the real development not this shacks you call houses. You haven’t traveled out from your bee hive to know what other countries harness .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmLnkAHUm1c&feature=share

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Parrot69: 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2020
Some unclothed animals in human clothing will who don’t have international passports will be talking trash about being developed more than Nigeria, this is for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJMjFHXAuE8

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Ijaw Message To Buhari: ‘Rule With The Fear Of God’ - Vanguard / Justice Ngwuta Hid N27m, 3 Cars In Ebonyi Home – FG / Stop Associating Fulanis With Killer Herdsmen - Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.