Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria (17493 Views)

14 Cities In Africa That Are More Developed Than Lagos And Abuja. / Why Is Osogbo More Developed Than Ibadan And Abeokuta? / Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
I do not even know why my people are like this when they are suffering they are happy. Do more Nigerians so far all over the world the happier there are.

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2020
Rwanda is developing at a rapid pace under the visionary Kagame. Although, they could improve on human rights.

https://www.nairaland.com/4695213/welcome-rwanda-photos

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Olominira(m): 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
Please I am begging somebody to move this to the front page
No sensible human would move your nonsense talk to front page. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by edoairways: 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
seanblaise:
As long as Africa is concerned, Nigeria is still better than any other country in this continent. We just have bad leadership and bad media. It took America more than 200years to perfect their democracy, although we will someday perfect ours, but its going to be a while longer. Have you ever wondered why in ALL action Hollywood movies you see especially when it concerns US military and middle eastern countries or war torn countries like Somalia, American soldiers ALWAYS wins? They are trying to paint a picture that their military is the best in the world. Have you also wondered why the English media over hype any White English footballer in the premier league? They are also painting a picture that they are better than others. So tge earlier Nigerian media begin to sell out positive images of Nigeria, the more the world will begin to appreciate this great country.
I agree with you
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Kazikazi: 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
I do not even know why my people are like this when they are suffering they are happy. Do more Nigerians so far all over the world the happier there are.
But I think those nations you mentioned not all are developed. Do you know some nations you mentioned are starving?
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by proeast(m): 9:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
The funny thing is that some Nigerians, especially the Yorubas are comfortable with the deplorable situation of things in Nigeria, that is why you always see them defending rubbish.

Nigeria is stinking to high heavens. Virtually everything is in a palous state. A country that is perpetually in a war with itself.

If only all these no-future-ambition citizens who are preaching about fake patriotism will understand how terribly far behind Nigeria has become and how bleak its future looks, they would be crying everyday for a revolution.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Pleasant01: 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
we already no where this thread is heading to...... igbos are this and that...
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by allthingsgood: 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

You are lying and you have never been to any other African country even if you go to South Africa Botswana and Zambia Malawi Benin Republic Togo Cameroon Ghana Cote d'Ivoire they will tell you that Nigerians are criminal. Even in the plane even in the bus the right posters and stickers that Nigerians are criminals keep on deceiving yourself which southern African country did you go to start naming them. I have been to all the countries in southern Africa and state in southern Africa for more than 18 years back to back. What I have noticed about my Nigerian people they are empty vessels which like fooling themselves but the reality of the situation they are just burgers

See this empty ghanian coming here to talk trash! Lubbish. Nigeria is the best country on Earth, agree or die! grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Dedetwo(m): 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2020
backT:

You free to relocate to those countries. Nonsense.

Criticisms are not meant to be taken with silly anger. Issue is how to improve Nigeria not silly respond to a critique.
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
You forgot to add Namibia,Botswana,Rwanda,Morocco,Algeria,Tunisia and Egypt.

If you read I would other African countries.
The reason why I do this is because the amount of characters you put it Limited for the topic. Nigeria South Sudan and Somalia are on the same level. Nearly every country in Africa is now surpassed Nigeria

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2020
Olominira:

No sensible human would move your nonsense talk to front page. Nonsense

You will not move what I say to front page I know but if you see a criminal you will be happy to even move him to Heaven
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by femolii: 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

My friend Ghana outperforms Nigeria in all aspects. Not even that 37% of Nigerians leaving the country today are traveling to other African countries. Nigeria has the two worst cities in Africa to live in Abuja and Lagos. Nigeria is no where in infrastructure even the president has been saying it up and down the place. The only think you have in Nigeria are a few people like the Yoruba which are illiterate which just-fool themselves that Nigeria is a giant then the next day they send their children to other universities in Africa and they go to other African countries for operation when they need medical treatment. Also you have the hausa and fulani which are professional illiterate. The only tribe which is reasonable is Nigeria in development might be the igbos but now most of them are investing in other countries
OSU himself.

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2020
Kazikazi:
But I think those nations you mentioned not all are developed. Do you know some nations you mentioned are starving?

Tanzanian guy don't worry at all because Tanzania is 100 years in front of Nigeria you have nothing to worry I have been to Dar es Salaam for some time and also Lake Victoria. Tanzania is one of the Jewels in

3 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
allthingsgood:

See this empty ghanian coming here to talk trash! Lubbish. Nigeria is the best country on Earth, agree or die! grin

I was born in Nigeria I traveled all around Africa for more than 37 years today I am living in South Pole
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by seanblaise(m): 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

Anyone trying to blame ‘bad leadership’ and ‘bad media’ for the woes of Nigeria today is just being evasive of the real issues! Those are symptoms of the major problem facing Nigeria and not the genesis of it!

The number one problem facing Nigeria today is the faulty political and economic structure on which it’s built! Fix that, and watch most of these problems either fade into oblivion or become bite-sized and manageable!
Political structure will not and cannot solve our problems as a nation. To some extent, our economy will need to be built and that will not happen suddenly. The best form of building a sustainable country is by building strong, robust and efficient institutions. If you have a strong institution, even if a goat is the president, the country will still work. Lee kuan Yew built strong institutions in Singapore and today, the country is still very successful. The solution is STRONG INSTITUTION.
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Idonije8(m): 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
tribalmall:
Aside South Africa the rest I do not believe n yes there is nothing Nigeria can do in this world n beyond foe it to catch up with SA in terms of development nothing whatsoever, at least not in the next 500 years.

Banana Island, Maitama or where ever will never ever met up with development in Pretoria talk less of Joburg Capetown Durban etc
believe me Kenya is better than Nigeria

12 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
seanblaise:

Political structure will not and cannot solve our problems as a nation. To some extent, our economy will need to be built and that will not happen suddenly. The best form of building a sustainable country is by building strong, robust and efficient institutions. If you have a strong institution, even if a goat is the president, the country will still work. Lee kuan Yew built strong institutions in Singapore and today, the country is still very successful. The solution is STRONG INSTITUTION.

I do not think strong institutions is the solution. It is difficult to manage strong institution when you have a population which is mostly illiterate which belief stealing and voting for criminals is the way of life. When I was in United Kingdom some years ago I met a Nigerian professor and he was telling Nigerians in UK they do not have a choice they must support a criminal. For god sake this is a professor telling Nigerian community and people in the Nigerian community that they do not care about suffering it is better they follow their own criminal. Strong institutions cannot work when you have population which are mostly illiterate if the educated professors which are Nigerians outside the Country are illiterate only thing you see them doing running after criminals

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Idonije8(m): 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
tribalmall:
Aside South Africa the rest I do not believe n yes there is nothing Nigeria can do in this world n beyond foe it to catch up with SA in terms of development nothing whatsoever, at least not in the next 500 years.

Banana Island, Maitama or where ever will never ever met up with development in Pretoria talk less of Joburg Capetown Durban etc
I have been to South Africa,Kenya, Ghana and Mauritius I swear this countries are better than Nigeria!! January in Kenya I was surprised even their airport is beautiful we took a flight to mombasa
From Mombasa we had a drive to safari we had like 3 hours drive and the road was so good
Whenever Nigeria and Kenya fight on Twitter I don’t Join oh na people when never reach anywhere go follow you argue Nigeria is backward

5 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
Idonije8:
believe me Kenya is better than Nigeria

Kenya is 150 years in front of Nigeria in Kenya things work. If you have a product in Kenya in less than 20 hours it can be sold in a shop in Europe or America. Why Nigeria is called as deaf in giant of failure with nothing to show for it only making noise up and down with are hippopotamus mouth. As a Nigerian man told me which was my friend in South Africa he said yes we cannot achieve anything we Nigerians but we have to blow our own trumpet loud who will blow the trumpet for us. This is how the brain of most of my people think they want somebody to make noise for them with no progress illiterate behaviour.

7 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2020
Idonije8:
I have been to South Africa,Kenya, Ghana and Mauritius I swear this countries are better than Nigeria!! January in Kenya I was surprised even their airport is beautiful we took a flight to mombasa
From Mombasa we had a drive to safari we had like 3 hours drive and the road was so good
Whenever Nigeria and Kenya fight on Twitter I don’t Join oh na people when never reach anywhere go follow you argue Nigeria is backward

please you cannot compare most of these countries and more than 100 years in front of. The problem with Nigeria I believe is illiteracy Nigerians just want somebody to make noise for them which can do nothing for them that is what they like. They just want to blow their trumpets as loud as possible when we are last in the world in everything. If you see the amount of Nigerians week ahead in u.k. telling me physically that they have to make their own noise known nobody will make the noise for them and all of them there are unemployed in council flat being stabbed on a daily basis

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Idonije8(m): 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Kenya is 150 years in front of Nigeria in Kenya things work. If you have a product in Kenya in less than 20 hours it can be sold in a shop in Europe or America. Why Nigeria is called as deaf in giant of failure with nothing to show for it only making noise up and down with are hippopotamus mouth. As a Nigerian man told me which was my friend in South Africa he said yes we cannot achieve anything we Nigerians but we have to blow our own trumpet loud who will blow the trumpet for us. This is how the brain of most of my people think they want somebody to make noise for them with no progress illiterate behaviour.
Kenya is beautiful Nigeria is backwards this first place the Portuguese settled in Kenya

3 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Idonije8(m): 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

please you cannot compare most of these countries and more than 100 years in front of. The problem with Nigeria I believe is illiteracy Nigerians just want somebody to make noise for them which can do nothing for them that is what they like. They just want to blow their trumpets as loud as possible when we are last in the world in everything. If you see the amount of Nigerians week ahead in u.k. telling me physically that they have to make their own noise known nobody will make the noise for them and all of them there are unemployed in council flat being stabbed on a daily basis
I understand but we don’t have to be 100 years before we could make progress when South Africa take get independence?
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Dipwater(m): 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2020
Nigeria is the worst african country in terms of infrastructure..the only thing we have is our commerce .

Exportation is zero .nothing is working and our lazy youth have learned from our lazy fathers .the only thing we are perfect in is stealing .even nigerians that have lived abroad for more than 3 decade would back home and start behaving like worst illiterate.

We have destroyed this beautiful country with our evil ways.

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by seanblaise(m): 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
[quote author=SUFFERInSMILIIN post=92862997]

I do not think strong institutions is the solution. It is difficult to manage strong institution when you have a population which is mostly illiterate which belief stealing and voting for criminals is the way of life. When I was in United Kingdom some years ago I met a Nigerian professor and he was telling Nigerians in UK they do not have a choice they must support a criminal. For god sake this is a professor telling Nigerian community and people in the Nigerian community that they do not care about suffering it is better they follow their own criminal. Strong institutions cannot work when you have population which are mostly illiterate if the educated professors which are Nigerians outside the Country are illiterate only thing you see them doing running after criminals[/quote
Before you are giving the go-ahead to seek public office in developed nations you have to go through what is called" Background check". If we have strong institutions who do this check, we will be able to sieve out these criminals. Dont forget the our leaders are products of our society. It is because this present crop of leaders are not subjected to this method of separating good people from bad people that is why we end up having criminals occupying positions of authority in Nigeria. In saner climes, Buhari, Tinubu, oshomole, should all be behind bars. How can we have people like Akinwumi Adesina or Charlse Soludo, and we are killing ourselves planning to sell the presidency to thieves??

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by IronGalaxy: 12:14am On Aug 16, 2020
Goes without saying..
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Fantasticcc: 12:32am On Aug 16, 2020
You are right op,I have been to many countries and I can boldly tell you Nigeria is cursed,with useless zombie defenders.....
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by JaceBlaze: 12:32am On Aug 16, 2020
seanblaise:
As long as Africa is concerned, Nigeria is still better than any other country in this continent. We just have bad leadership and bad media. It took America more than 200years to perfect their democracy, although we will someday perfect ours, but its going to be a while longer. Have you ever wondered why in ALL action Hollywood movies you see especially when it concerns US military and middle eastern countries or war torn countries like Somalia, American soldiers ALWAYS wins? They are trying to paint a picture that their military is the best in the world. Have you also wondered why the English media over hype any White English footballer in the premier league? They are also painting a picture that they are better than others. So tge earlier Nigerian media begin to sell out positive images of Nigeria, the more the world will begin to appreciate this great country.

So basically what you're saying is that Nigeria should sell a deceptive picture of itself to the world in order to feel like you're on top?

6 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by allthingsgood: 1:20am On Aug 16, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I was born in Nigeria I traveled all around Africa for more than 37 years today I am living in South Pole

Biggest lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by IronGalaxy: 7:56am On Aug 16, 2020
seanblaise:
[b]As[ long as Africa is concerned, Nigeria is still better than any other country in this continent. We just have bad leadership [/b]and bad media. It took America more than 200years to perfect their democracy, although we will someday perfect ours, but its going to be a while longer. Have you ever wondered why in ALL action Hollywood movies you see especially when it concerns US military and middle eastern countries or war torn countries like Somalia, American soldiers ALWAYS wins? They are trying to paint a picture that their military is the best in the world. Have you also wondered why the English media over hype any White English footballer in the premier league? They are also painting a picture that they are better than others. So tge earlier Nigerian media begin to sell out positive images of Nigeria, the more the world will begin to appreciate this great country.
Every country in Africa can say the very same words since bad leadership seem to be an African problem, what makes you special?

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:33am On Aug 16, 2020
allthingsgood:

Biggest lies.
my family house is on Iwo Road in ibadan just one kilometre from animal care this is where I was born and I grew up. At the age of 10 years old I left Nigeria for greener pastures in other African countries. Firmdale admittedly as I made my cash I got opportunity in San Paulo Brazil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Angry Collins Chiji Pushed Down A Table During A Meeting With Constituents / Governor Oyebanji Announces Gabriel Adesoji (AngelGabby) As Media Aide / Pictures Of New Flooding In Benue State!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.