Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria (17521 Views)

14 Cities In Africa That Are More Developed Than Lagos And Abuja. / Why Is Osogbo More Developed Than Ibadan And Abeokuta? / Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by allthingsgood: 8:49am On Aug 16, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
my family house is on Iwo Road in ibadan just one kilometre from animal care this is where I was born and I grew up. At the age of 10 years old I left Nigeria for greener pastures in other African countries. Firmdale admittedly as I made my cash I got opportunity in San Paulo Brazil

Yawns.
Stories that touch.
Keep deceiving yourself. undecided
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Olatomiwami(m): 8:49am On Aug 16, 2020
Bkayyy:

You have been to 17 countries with this your mindset of insulting before stating your points and your not in prison. Guy lie with caution

grin grin grin Am sure is audio 17 countries, a well traveled person will not b so abrasive.
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Olatomiwami(m): 8:58am On Aug 16, 2020
Bkayyy:

Remember HDI is not just about development, it includes these three factors ; life expectancy index, education index and income index. Nigeria is a very big Country with fluctuating levels in distribution of these three factors based on the size, like the huge gap on these factors between the north and south. So to make a full report, the south with HDI that is better than most African countries have to be merged with the worse HDI of the North thus resulting to that bad HDI you see us taking home with, as opposed to some African countries where almost half of their populations reside in the capital cities and small land mass bridging the gap a little.
Apart from South Africa and some those at the horn, no sub Saharan country is better than Nigeria in over all performance

Thanks for educating that Audio traveller,that never sees anything good in their country, comparing Nigeria with over 200 million citizens with less than 50 million population countries speaks volume of his claim.
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Olatomiwami(m): 9:07am On Aug 16, 2020
allthingsgood:

Yawns.
Stories that touch.
Keep deceiving yourself. undecided

Read btw the lines, he is a confirmed Atohunrinwa.
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by mightyhazell: 9:23am On Aug 16, 2020
allthingsgood:

I don't know who brainwashed you into this self-hate and deep low self esteem, but there is no other country in this world with more educated citizens than Nigeria. I have lived in the southern Africa and in Europe and people in these regions actually expect intellectual prowess just by the fact that u are Nigerian.
My friend pls help yourself and wash off the filth your colonizers have used to block your eyes. Nigeria is the greatest country on Earth!
what's the use of all that literacy when they behave like illiterates..

how did literates come to be ruled by illiterate

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Saddamochieng00(m): 9:44am On Aug 16, 2020
You should have moved this thread to foreign affairs am sure it will get more traffic there.

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Commonsense99: 9:44am On Aug 16, 2020
grin
Nigeria is supposed to be a 4th world country, which is inferior to other 3rd world countries.
No one should argue with all these kids who haven't travelled to anywhere, ignorance is bliss to them.
The earlier you own up and blame yourself, the earlier you will arise and fix your problems, this approach of let's see the good in our country has never and will never help us develope.

4 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:34am On Aug 16, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Every country in Africa can say the very same words since bad leadership seem to be an African problem, what makes you special?
Yes bad leaders is all over the world but in the case of Africa some countries are a bit better off than others some countries like Nigeria are in critical situation which the people believe they are God but given the chance they will vote for a criminal

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:46am On Aug 16, 2020
[quote author=seanblaise post=92865107][/quote]

Selling the presidentship to criminals is what Nigerians want all over the world. I do not believe it is only institutions. Let me explain to you what I mean about 12 years ago in Germany Nigerian community was going to vote for a leader to represent them in Germany, to cut the story short the person which they wanted to vote for his senior brother is already in prison in South Africa and his junior brother is already in prison in Egypt. The information was all over the place that this person which you want to vote for his hands are not clean. Nigerians in Germany were warned not to vote for him. At the end of the day 81% of Nigerians in Germany voted for this guy. Today what is the end result the man is in prison in Germany for multiple charges including money laundering and fraud. It is not just the institutions in Nigeria themselves do not want development they are happy when a criminal is leading them. I see the whole thing because most of the people are illiterate even the Nigerians abroad a high number of them are illiterate that's why people don't employ them. How is it all over the media all over the news this people were told in Germany that did Nigerian man's hands are not clean they still went to vote for him saying that he is there brother.
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Samorobo2: 11:47am On Aug 16, 2020
sufferingNSmilling this your thread will die a very beautiful natural death...so be is they finally closed that Kenya thread which has last over 4 years now you thought it wise to resurrect another one by bring in three different African countries...such a fool..
Deal with this harsh reality...the Kenya thread is fine with the winds and it is never,ever coming back...your noise will never hut Front page..
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by surplusk: 11:47am On Aug 16, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
I do not even know why my people are like this when they are suffering they are happy. Do more Nigerians so far all over the world the happier there are.

The day you will stop calling us criminals and illitrates, that is when you will be taken serious. your presentation is just not it.

3 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Samorobo2: 11:49am On Aug 16, 2020
Those of U who have sense should leave this bitter clout chaser alone...he so desperately wants to create another long lasting thread and the previous one died just yesterday....he is not even Nigerian to be with..forget the lies the fool is a Malawian who is ashamed of his shiithole grin
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Samorobo2: 11:50am On Aug 16, 2020
surplusk:

The day you will stop calling us criminals and illitrates, that is when you will be taken serious. your presentation is just not it.

Don't reply him .can't you see what he is trying to do...
He is butter they shut down that thread after all this years and wants to replicate another one hence including three different African countries to increase traffic...
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:51am On Aug 16, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin
Nigeria is supposed to be a 4th world country, which is inferior to other 3rd world countries.
No one should argue with all these kids who haven't travelled to anywhere, ignorance is bliss to them.
The earlier you own up and blame yourself, the earlier you will arise and fix your problems, this approach of let's see the good in our country has never and will never help us develope.

It is not even some of them have traveled to a lot of African countries and countries before it is just a matter of illiteracy they have to blow their own trumpet they have to make their own noise which means voting for a criminal. That is the behaviour of Nigerians they just want to fool themselves up and down the place
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:57am On Aug 16, 2020
Olatomiwami:

Thanks for educating that Audio traveller,that never sees anything good in their country, comparing Nigeria with over 200 million citizens with less than 50 million population countries speaks volume of his claim.

Another Yoruba illiterate has just come online form a APC rally I do not know why my people these days are so illiterate. India's population is billions of people Sweden's population is tens of millions which country is better China's population is 1.4 billion norway's population is less than 3% of that which country is better. When you see a illiterate they don't have brain they think population is development and this and people which are graduate in the university.
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Samorobo2: 11:59am On Aug 16, 2020
Kazikazi:
But I think those nations you mentioned not all are developed. Do you know some nations you mentioned are starving?

The fool can handle the fact that his sweet Kenya thread has finally been crushed for good...
This stupid thread is not hitting front page...he should make peace with that .
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
Samorobo2:

He is butter they shut down that thread after all this years and wants to replicate another one hence including three different African countries to increase traffic...

Please ask yourself how do you know I was the one who started Kenya is ahead of Nigeria in all. But the truth must be told Nigeria is going nowhere I just feel sorry for my father's land
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by JaceBlaze: 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
@TayserMahrii

Here's another thread grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
Samorobo2:

The fool can handle the fact that his sweet Kenya thread has finally been crushed for good...

Lol it was a matter of time until this was started

2 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by JaceBlaze: 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
As I re-download the South African image I posted on the closed thread just to post them here. grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Olatomiwami(m): 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Another Yoruba illiterate has just come online form a APC rally I do not know why my people these days are so illiterate. India's population is billions of people Sweden's population is tens of millions which country is better China's population is 1.4 billion norway's population is less than 3% of that which country is better. When you see a illiterate they don't have brain they think population is development and this and people which are graduate in the university.

Despite this your epistles, you are still a low life, since u can't express yourself like an Omoluabi without been invective,shows your so called education is wasted, your parents needs to ask for refund, stupid mofo.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
Samorobo2:

If my trade is not heating front pages. How come it got to 8000 pages before being shut down because Kenya was the clear winner. They had to shut the item down. This time you have the Patriot Kenya Tanzania Ghana Rwanda Angola South Africa Cameroon in Benin Republic Togo Malawi Algeria Angola Zambia Mozambique Namibia Swaziland Lesotho these are some of the countries I have visited all of them are United in one front on this forum to take down the Giant
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Olatomiwami(m): 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Not every common sense is common, changing goal post from African countries to Indian and China, audio "Ajala travel" ,you are ashamed of your tribe, come out clean, we know your type, omo iran Kiran.
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by surplusk: 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
Samorobo2:

It's just a pity when this op keep dragging Nigerians with insults and calling of names. Is it not the same country that produce top musicians and sport men and women of today etc. This op is just painting it as if nothing good has ever surfaced and showned to world for once. It is really a pity.
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
JaceBlaze:
As I re-download the South African image I posted on the closed thread just to post them here. grin grin cheesy

On the other thread which was my invention Kenya is ahead of Nigeria in all aspects I was very disappointed because from around 6000 pages I was being banned Nelly on a daily basis four weeks to no end. Even when my creation was shut down I did not even managed to defend it because I was banned for two weeks. Once I started posting pictures and snapshot of Nigeria that same day I'll be banned and when I am banned it is mostly for one to two week. But here I have manage to correct my mistakes and capitalise on this whole situation I am very annoyed with my people because they are becoming brainless by the day

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
Samorobo2:
Those of U who have sense should leave this bitter clout chaser alone...he so desperately wants to create another long lasting thread and the previous one died just yesterday....he is not even Nigerian to be with..forget the lies the fool is a Malawian who is ashamed of his shiithole grin

I am really fed up of you and your life I have showed you my passport 4 time what do you want me to do more
Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
Olatomiwami:

Not every common sense is common, changing goal post from African countries to Indian and China, audio "Ajala travel" ,you are ashamed of your tribe, come out clean, we know your type, omo iran Kiran.

Nigeria the best country in the world

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
We are the best country in the world where are the giant of Africa nobody Can Stop Us bunch of illiterate empty vessels make the most noise

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
Does my country look normal just look at the special forces in Nigeria. Something is definitely wrong I think Somalia special forces are better

2 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
Please to all other African countries you can post your development pictures here

1 Like

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Saddamochieng00(m): 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kazikazi:
But I think those nations you mentioned not all are developed. Do you know some nations you mentioned are starving?

Stupid fool you want to bring along your stupidity here. Since the year started have you heard of any Kenyans starving. tongue

3 Likes

Re: South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria by Saddamochieng00(m): 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
Op you should remove Ghana from there...Ghana is too underdeveloped.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

774,000 Jobs: Buhari Approves November 1 Commencement For Special Public Works / Oby Ezekwesili: I Don't Support Gay, Homosexuality As A Christian / Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.