Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,096 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. (2013 Views)

Chronic Masturbation Has Distroy My Life. / Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) / Jealousy Is About To Distroy My Marriage,pls Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by DMerciful(m): 3:28am On Aug 16, 2020
Is a simple sturv..... get another girl. Why you wan die on top one girl after when they are millions of unmarried ladies?
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by IbnBattuta1960: 10:52am On Aug 16, 2020
Ojb194616:

I just weak.
Just confused.
At some point her phone was taken from her for talking to me.
Just give some time like 12 to 24 months.
I guess her parents are overriding her because of age.
Over time, she will either get pissed and snub them or succumb to their pressure and let you move on.
No sacrifice is too much for the one we love.
Just be patient and supportive. But with a clear mandate.
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by Ojb194616: 11:02am On Aug 16, 2020
IbnBattuta1960:

Just give some time like 12 to 24 months.
I guess her parents are overriding her because of age.
Over time, she will either get pissed and snub them or succumb to their pressure and let you move on.
No sacrifice is too much for the one we love.
Just be patient and supportive. But with a clear mandate.

She will be 26 soon.
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 16, 2020
I think say Yoruba and Edo na brother and sisters
Lol
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by Bennysam: 11:45am On Aug 16, 2020
Go and marry from your tribe simple
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by Ojb194616: 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
Bennysam:
Go and marry from your tribe simple

Is that easy?
Na so them they marry?

Well, my heart is with her.

Marrying my tribe might not give me the joy I want.
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by Oracleforce: 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ojb194616:

Lol. What if complications arise. See its not even an option

You are begging the issue....a journey of thousands of miles begins with a step. Give her belle and switch off your phone....they will beg you to come and marry by force...but don't rape her oh...

But Edo State and Yoruba are more or less the same....probably you come from Ijebu ogun state....Other tribes don't want to marry people that come from the ogun state..ijebu to be precise
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by Oracleforce: 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kobicove:

Do not marry this lady without the approval of her parents, ignore people telling you to elop with her and get married elsewhere undecided

Probably her parents have seen it that you have bad omen. ....
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by Ojb194616: 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
Oracleforce:

You are begging the issue....a journey of thousands of miles begins with a step. Give her belle and switch off your phone....they will beg you to come and marry by force...but don't rape her oh...

But Edo State and Yoruba are more or less the same....probably you come from Ijebu ogun state....Other tribes don't want to marry people that come from the ogun state..ijebu to be precise

Well...shey ogun state people no be human being
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by Ojb194616: 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
Oracleforce:

Probably her parents have seen it that you have bad omen. ....

Hmm..
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by Pascal11: 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2020
Racist parents.
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by evil1: 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ojb194616:
Please I really do need matured advice on what to do.
I have been with my girl for over two years now.
So far, I would say its been going really smoothly, she's the best and I really love her.

But the issue now is, her parents are not in support of us. It has really been a thug of war between her and her parents.
The parents are not even ready to set their eyes on me. I really wish they give me a chance to say something.
The most confusing part right now is, my girl has refused to let go. My parents are in support of us. My mum love her much.
But our hands are tired because we can't do anything to change their mind or see them to avoid embarrassment as they insist she must marry her tribal person.

I really don't know what to do at this point.
I really wish I could confidently say I could give up on her.. But truth is, I can't as I really do care about her.
She's Edo and am Yoruba.

I had a similar view with until I met one here few weeks back and shes so amazing.
If you truly want the issue to be settled, get her pregnant or let her lie to her parents shes pregnant for you and wouldnt want to delay it so the pregnancy doesnt pop out before wedding day. Thank me later
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by Bennysam: 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ojb194616:

Is that easy?
Na so them they marry?

Then be a man and follow your heart
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by Ojb194616: 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
evil1:

I had a similar view with until I met one here few weeks back and shes so amazing.
If you truly want the issue to be settled, get her pregnant or let her lie to her parents shes pregnant for you and wouldnt want to delay it so the pregnancy doesnt pop out before wedding day. Thank me later

Lol.. OK o
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by Bennysam: 2:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ojb194616:

Is that easy?
Na so them they marry?

Then be a mam and follow ur heart
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by IbnBattuta1960: 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ojb194616:

She will be 26 soon.
Wow. No time o.
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by frozen70(f): 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ojb194616:
So far, I would say its been going really smoothly, she's the best and I really love her.

But the issue now is, her parents are not in support of us. It has really been a thug of war between her and her parents.
The parents are not even ready to set their eyes on me. I really wish they give me a chance to say something.
The most confusing part right now is, my girl has refused to let go. My parents are in support of us. My mum love her much.
But our hands are tired because we can't do anything to change their mind or see them to avoid embarrassment as they insist she must marry her tribal person.

I really wish I could confidently say I could give up on her.. But truth is, I can't as I really do care about her.
She's Edo and am Yoruba.

You don't need to stress yourself much

L
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by frozen70(f): 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ojb194616:

She's Edo and am Yoruba.

You don't need to stress yourself much as the solution it within you

The only person that will do the job is your woman

Leave it for her, her happiness is of important to her family

By the time they discover that she will rather die than leaving you then, you guys will get approval

Just keep doing good and being good to your woman

But never you fail her incaes you guys gets married, her family will laugh at her
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by davidhobo: 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ojb194616:

She's Edo and am Yoruba.

Go and make money. Money stops all nonsense. Na the papa go ddy call u, everyday
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by OlawaleBammie: 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ojb194616:

She's Edo and am Yoruba.

How I wished all tribes in naija are like we the yorubas, naija would b less tribalistic.
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by Ojb194616: 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
frozen70:

You don't need to stress yourself much as the solution it within you

The only person that will do the job is your woman

Leave it for her, her happiness is of important to her family

By the time they discover that she will rather die than leaving you then, you guys will get approval

Just keep doing good and being good to your woman

But never you fail her incaes you guys gets married, her family will laugh at her

By God's grace I won't
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by Ojb194616: 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

How I wished all tribes in naija are like we the yorubas, naija would b less tribalistic.

Yes o.
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by Ojb194616: 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
davidhobo:

Go and make money. Money stops all nonsense. Na the papa go ddy call u, everyday

Everything is not about money.
I am not broke.
And even if am very rich.. I won't use my money to buy a womans parent.
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by frozen70(f): 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ojb194616:

By God's grace I won't

Good, just continue to be good and your goodness will fight for you
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
lalasticlala
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by Ojb194616: 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
Lalasticlala 2.

The above is one
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by OMOJOHN001: 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
I pity you if you marry that lady without her parents approval or you impregnate her. that's when you will know madness they pass madness.

Don't force yourself on people my brother.
All you need now is to go and hustle and make Good money bro,you need to create a name for yourself.

Ask yourself if its one of ADELEKE,Otedola, Adeboye,Tinubu,Adenuga son that wants to marry their daughter will they reject hell no. even ordinary Zinolessky or Lyta will be allowed without minding if they are yoruba or not.

Please stay away from Toxic family, you and your family deserve the best bro.
Re: Tribal Difference Trying To Distroy My Relationship. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ojb194616:

She's Edo and am Yoruba.
Oga, To Save Urself 4rm All Dis Stress & Drama. Impregnate Her. Her Parents Would Be D Ones Looking 4 U Not U Looking 4 Dem. Dey Would Av No Choice Rada To Let U Guys Be. U Can Thank Me Later.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If 20k Is To Big 4 u To Bleep 2 Beautiful Olosho Don't Open This Thread. / Marriage Wahala: Please Help....what Should Be Done Here / Japan’s Princess Mako Renounces Royal Title, Turns Down $1.3m To Marry Commoner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.