Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” (51672 Views)

Simi: I Don't Want To Be Singing In Heaven, I'm Ok Here / I'm A LovePeddler, I Get My First Sex Experience When In SS3 Toke Makinwa(video / Singer Waje-i Have No Funds Anymore, I Quit Music!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by ayo2008: 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Wait, were you expecting a standing ovation from your church? grin

I tire o
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by bigestPREEKhere: 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
pathetic slutt
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by sinola(m): 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
I have problem with some church belief sometimes. Someone maybe carelessly got pregnant and decided to keep the pregnancy, she was was rusticated from church choir but if she had terminated the baby without anyone knowing it it nkọ....
She should even be encouraged for taking the bold path of guilt in keeping the pregnancy sef.
This world is funny sha
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by Ojady(m): 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
Waje, and where was your Father prior to, during and after all these? If he was dead at the time? His brothers - your Uncle's, men from your paternal and maternal sides nko? The dramatics of the Pastor when he asked you, suggests a lack of leading and experience - apparently he knew the truth...You see, a significant number of youths in church are from orphaned, single parent, absent one or both, dysfunctional families/homes, the church offering a balance. However, when such things like this occurs, the tendency is towards preservation of the others, the church, it's reputation etc... However, like Jesus said about the Kingdom being like the Shepherd who leaves the 99 to seek out the one... nonetheless We bless God, it turned out for Good...she should start a choir girls coaching ministry - one can only take others on a road, one has travelled

1 Like

Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by Openbusiness: 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
Waje collabo music wit Tiwa, oh God, I hear am tire dat time till my fone dey beg say oga e don do na. Na repeat i dey put am grin
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by perdollar(m): 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
blessed is d host that watered the Flowers
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by zedegit: 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
airminem:
YOU GOT PREGNANT AT AGE 14. YOU MUST BE A ROD LOVER

Every girl is a rod lover including you unless you want to live in hypocrisy.

Even Linda Ikeji agrees to that. Why do you think unmarried females are called "Miss"?

What are they miss -ing?

Answer: A dick/rod.

1 Like

Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by Awajiwillie: 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ayoolaolowo01:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/church-banned-me-from-choir-after-i-got-pregnant-waje/%3famp=1

Waje pictured with her mum and her daughter

Christianity preach against pre-marital sex and I felt the church didn't say anything bad, even your parents wouldn't be proud about it...
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by tiredoflife(m): 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
Timothy6:
I don't seems to understand why we have slots of childish been in nairaland. I tot Jesus Christ said he came 2 this world to rescue the sinners,if every body was born without sin then why do we have Christ.

They removed her from the choir not the church
Reason well for once
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by Danniedpastor(m): 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
Suspension/backseat are not viable ways of punishment or correction in the church.
imagine suspending a "baby Christian".
You would just succeed in handing the person to the devil.
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by marimarempress: 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2020
Madam Waje, why posting it? Do you want to corrupt young kids in the church? It's improper to be an unmarried pregnant teen in the church. I support the pastor although many Teenage girls would have aborted the child.
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by bolafez(m): 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
there is nothing like being emotional here. The church would always stand against what's she's known for. premarital sex will always be a bad conduct that needs to be punished.
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by marimarempress: 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
perdollar:
blessed is d host that watered the Flowers
Think for once.
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by Dalby(m): 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
GboyegaD:
Anyways, that was the understanding the church had. It is necessary to be punished for a wrong act however, some don't understand how to balance it forgetting that "he who thinks he stands should take he'd lest he falls."

Most importantly, there are three sides to a story. Some people exaggerate a temporary ban and leave church instead.

How many did Christ that we all claim to emulate ban

Even with the case of the adulterer that was caught in the very act, what did he say and do

We stand on our moral grounds and substitute the traditions of men with the word of God...
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by sunkoye: 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
Dear....you were a disease then. They needed to cut you off before you spread and infect others. angry
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by integrity16(m): 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
The çhurch acted rightly to suspend you from singing.
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by Intrepid01(m): 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
So they should have allowed you to continue so that other young girls can see you as a role model abi? Some people’s head no correct sef...
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by Johnson5258: 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
No she wasn't because she said she was expecting two things which standing ovation isn't part of it.

See let's be honest with ourselves, truly the bible recommend such people to be punished but not banished.

Jesus came for sinners not so much because of the righteous, he came to reconcile us with our maker, honestly this shock me because I don't know the kind of trauma this woman went through that made the devil hijacked her destiny.

To err is human to forgive is divine. I'm not happy because she's not in Christ anymore( maybe).

There are some things that cross our path in life that we can't handle, we need strong people of God to anchor us through that despair.

See Jesus is coming soon and His Judgement will start from the church, don't kill sinners, love them.

Thank you....

EzzyCarter:
Wait, were you expecting a standing ovation from your church? grin
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by Ngozioma(m): 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Hoeing Starts At Teenage Age, If You Know You Know

1 Like

Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by perdollar(m): 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
marimarempress:
Think for once.
borrow me ur sense

1 Like

Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by earnit1: 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2020
Good for u
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by babajero(m): 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2020
Timothy6:
I don't seems to understand why we have slots of childish been in nairaland. I tot Jesus Christ said he came 2 this world to rescue the sinners,if every body was born without sin then why do we have Christ.
Yes, that was why she was asked to leave the choir and not the church, moreover there was no were the bible encouraged sex before marriage not talking of pregnancy. so you and the people you tagged childish who is really childish?

1 Like

Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by Joefat: 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2020
Close your legs. U no go hear. So what do you want me to do about this nah WAJE
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by judedwriter(m): 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Pregnant when she was in SS3, ... Hoes will always be Hoes grin grin

Chai! What if she had aborted the girl and covered it all up?

What she did was wrong, but I admire her courage to keep the child even though she was young.
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by EzzyCarter: 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
Johnson5258:
No she wasn't because she said she was expecting two things which standing ovation isn't part of it.

See let's be honest with ourselves, truly the bible recommend such people to be punished but not banished.

Jesus came for sinners not so much because of the righteous, he came to reconcile us with our maker, honestly this shock me because I don't know the kind of trauma this woman went through that made the devil hijacked her destiny.

To err is human to forgive is divine. I'm not happy because she's not in Christ anymore( maybe).

There are some things that cross our path in life that we can't handle, we need strong people of God to anchor us through that despair.

See Jesus is coming soon and His Judgement will start from the church, don't kill sinners, love them.

Thank you....

You are right. But take note she wasn't banned from coming to church. The pastor only stopped her from singing in the choir which I think was the right thing to do. We all know the church frowns at pregnancy out of wedlock

1 Like

Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by brian750: 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
Thank God Your Church Did The Right Thing. The Consequences Of Sin Is Death.
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by Karikapapaya(m): 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hahaha. Even see the daughter already wearing nose ring this early. This wan go do pass em mama���. A chip from the old block

Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by babajero(m): 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Churches are hypocritical business centres.......
And maybe you might be an empty headed fellow.

2 Likes

Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by marimarempress: 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
perdollar:
borrow me ur sense
Come and take. I can even dash you one.
Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by VULCAN(m): 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
What a daft response!

She should have been allowed to keep singing till the day before delivery.

Mtscheww

The import of her pastor saying she should keep coming to the church twice a week was lost on you.

Some people always want to express their atheism Everywhere They Go!

Hypocrites like this will not hasten to seize their kids pocket money for the tiniest infraction.

Lexusgs430:
Churches are hypocritical business centres.......

2 Likes

Re: Waje: “I Got Pregnant In SS3 And My Church Banned Me From Singing In Choir” by babajero(m): 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2020
Poske95:
I'm with most contributions on thos one.
How many didn't listen and did bring it down on those who places trust on them most.
Virgin, no ?
Confide in parents or pastor, no?
......something you wanted to tell us , but years later......
Please, next time write in English.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Veeiye: I Didn't Attend A University & Wonder Why It Shocks People / Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap / Emmanuel Emenike Is Dating Iheoma Nnadi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.