Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Insecure? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Insecure? (5030 Views)

I'm So Insecure About My Size? / Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? / My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Insecure? by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 25, 2020
Tygrathris:
THis reinfds me of a post I saw here where a woman was saying that men no longer chase after them. Maybe that is why some of them are now insecure because why would you want a man to chase you. They should jsut be straighforward with the man. It is liek the chasing is what they need so that they are sure that the man is serious.

Who has time to chase a woman for too long in 2020?

Only Simps do that!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. / Whats Dat Lovely Name U Used In Storing Her/his Digits On Ur Phone. Pls Share. / My New Girlfriend Wants To... (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.