Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,794 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend (55681 Views)

Think Twice Before You Japa!! (graphic Pics) / Why You Should Think Twice Before Sleeping With A Woman With Shanga / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by Youngsenate1993(m): 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2020
Munzy14:

Story... cheesy

Just take her out on 2-3days getaway in a cool hotel, give her treat and enjoy her all through.... Better than throwing a party.
I swear oil dey ur head�� this is actually the best ooh.... las las two of una go follow enjoy am. and it will be memorable

2 Likes

Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by Youngsenate1993(m): 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
Liposure:
No relationship is secured this days. Your girlfriend might be other persons girlfriend.
That's the more reason u don't need to kill urself for any gal. do ur part wen she is with u, and allow others do theirs...... no go carry everything for head like say na ur wife

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by Youngsenate1993(m): 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
Youngpo413:
lol,don't fear them,just go with the flow,fuçk as many as you can and leave the rest...no love out there.
So fucking as many as u can is now an achievement ba
Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by Youngpo413: 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
Youngsenate1993:
So fucking as many as u can is now an achievement ba
not an achievement but why stick to one when they are many pussies to be sampled?

1 Like

Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by abisolagladys(f): 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2020
Youngsenate1993:
Is it the responsible one that won't break our hrt

are boys not breaking girls heart too
Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by abisolagladys(f): 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
Seventy7kings:
the same lines every hoe use grin

abi naw
me and every female in your family
Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by abisolagladys(f): 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
holatin:
don't generalise it madam...not all guys love the popular, most pretty "ilumoka ". some of us love our woman cool headed, private and insidious... but to be candid....today's ladies are scary from the teenage age....Dem don rotten to the bone...I just wondered when things got this bad....laslas we go dey alright

same way not all Nigeria girls are rotten
Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by Chiagozieking: 3:26am On Sep 05, 2020
etrange:
Girl! girl!! girl!!!

Boys, get busy!

Even adam complained, so why don't you mind it
Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by etrange: 4:12am On Sep 05, 2020
Chiagozieking:

Even adam complained, so why don't you mind it

Chiagozie, what did Adam say?
Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by Youngsenate1993(m): 8:47am On Sep 05, 2020
abisolagladys:

are boys not breaking girls heart too
It's minimal compared to wat gals do this days
Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by Seventy7kings: 9:33am On Sep 05, 2020
abisolagladys:

abi naw me and every female in your family
yes, oya next?
Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by holatin(m): 10:17am On Sep 05, 2020
abisolagladys:

same way not all Nigeria girls are rotten
true ! just a greater part which sadden me
Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by GIYAZZ(m): 6:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
ashewoboy:

she gat a hoe signcheesy. na giyazz talk am, no be me.
On God cheesy
Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by ashewoboy(m): 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
GIYAZZ:
On God cheesy

where have you been? you are one of my favourite artistes on nairaland if not my favourite. any new song? I'm feeling your songs. "no worry" is dope.

"girl, I want to know if this your love is for real"cheesy
Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by AlphaSoul: 10:18am On Mar 12, 2021
donestk:
This is directed at unmarried guys dating. First and foremost, one guy-one girl relationship today is almost impossible. Both genders have polygamous tendencies.

Some birthday party you organize for the 'love of your life' creates an opportunity for her to see her exes and side boyfriends.

I attended a birthday get together yesterday. The boo organizer whom we shared a table with complained bitterly of how guys outnumbered girls and how most of them are her side boyfriends.

Her friends also sang "hip hip hip hurray, long life and prosperity, more rich boyfriends". A line that further angered her main boyfriend.

So think twice before throwing a birthday bash for hear. It may end in premium tears
Word! Some females are covert and overt manipulators of men. They use devious... underhanded tactics to get what they want including having s*x with former exes while with a current lover.
Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by kense88: 11:35am On Mar 12, 2021
Palema007:
All these wailing threads though! Don't you guys get tired of repetitions?

Nigerian Ladies are bad, okay? Why not avoid them?
I tire for them ooh. Always wailing
Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by SeunDobo(m): 10:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
donestk:
This is directed at unmarried guys dating. First and foremost, one guy-one girl relationship today is almost impossible. Both genders have polygamous tendencies.

Some birthday party you organize for the 'love of your life' creates an opportunity for her to see her exes and side boyfriends.

I attended a birthday get together yesterday. The boo organizer whom we shared a table with complained bitterly of how guys outnumbered girls and how most of them are her side boyfriends.

Her friends also sang "hip hip hip hurray, long life and prosperity, more rich boyfriends". A line that further angered her main boyfriend.

So think twice before throwing a birthday bash for hear. It may end in premium tears

Nigeria girl are USELESS
Re: Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend by xperiencelove(m): 7:23am On Mar 14, 2021
In 2009, my friend organized birthday for his then girlfriend. The girl side boyfriend and his friend beat him blue-black when the MC announced that her boyfriend should come out and both of them came forward.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! / Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) / List Of Websites With Exclusive Naija Leaked Sex Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.