Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,251 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex - Properties (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex (408607 Views)

Construction Of Six Bedroom Duplex At Enugu / The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) / Six Bedroom Duplex With Guest House And Bq In Ikoyi For Sale! Pix Attached! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by coss75: 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2011
Am Alone:

The roofing of my house commence two day ago.
And from the look of things, it is going to take 2 more
extra days. I just hope you like the finish product of the roofing sheet.
Total money spent on the roofing sheet alone is 1,466,000.00

435m2 of Stone coated tiles 870pcs @ 2700 ==== 1,174,500.00
94pcs of angle ridges by 1.45m        @ 1580 ====   148,520.00
3pcs    of power paint black            @ 3000 ====        9000.00
40kg    of stone nail                       @ 3000 ====     12,000.00
20meter of aluminum verda brion for gutter @ 1100 == 22,000.00
Tranportation ======                                  ===     15,000.00
Installation @ 200 per square meter ========            85,000.00

Total paid: 1,466,000.00

This is the best I could do! I tried my very best, some places I went, the
roofing sheet goes for as much as 3,480 per square meter.
But i got is for 2,700.00 and the thickness is 4.5mm which is the highest guage(as i was informed)
for the stone coated roofing sheet. The 4mm is a bit lighter. But the 4.5mm is quite better.
But again, you can compare it to aluminum even 7mm thickness. Stone coated is far thicker and heavier!
Peace

what is the life span of your roof over that of aluminum,
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 9:01pm On Apr 21, 2011
Demain_man:

@Am Alone, Welcome back my guy. I have kind of missed your contribution on this thread you know.  grin I sure say you bring better for us your boys grin

I am loving your house roof a lot. waoh

Bros you ask after me, you try oooo - wao!
And I bring too much beter oooo
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2011
coss75:

Forever  grin grin grin ?
50yrs!(when the stones may begin to fall off, but the roof will still be there)
25yrs appearance guarantee(that color and shape and everything will look exactly like that for 25yrs guarantee!!)
And the beauty it gives your house is mind-blowing!!!

It is above aluminum!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by coss75: 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2011
Am Alone:

Bros you ask after me, you try oooo - wao!
And I bring too much beter oooo

Thanks so much. i make sure i use same when my project is up there. Do they come in different colours.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by coss75: 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2011
AM ALONE, It cost me N120,000 just for the plan. As soon as i receive the plan i will post it here as well. Due to unstable nature of building matrials i have decided to buy materials first before building the house. so far i have molded about 8500 (4000 non-hollow and 4500 hollow), bought gravel (5tipper), stone (4tipper), sand (20tipper), rod (different sizes) N250,000. Fencing is already done including security house. Bought 2 tanks for water. My builder is saying that he will charge me N1,000,000 just for labour, i have not replied him yet i told him to give me time to save money for cement and we will talk. Mind you the house is 2bedrooms with palour on the down floor, 4 rooms upstairs with palour,penth-house is 1room with it's convinence. All rooms has its own toilet,bath and walk-in closets. Any advice generally.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2011
Am Alone:

I did some little works on my house and it cost me a total of 21,000 including cement

21,000 + 6,213,870
Net Total: 6,234,870.00

Welcome back my man, how was everything? I can see your roof is progressing at good speed. Thank God. Is it possible for you to seperate the cost of land and fence from the cost of actual building of the bungalow. I am of the opinion that the cost of land and other payments like omo onile, govt levies etc has no bearing in the actual cost of building as they differ widely from place to place.
I bought my land last year, fenced it with gate, paid the community a huge sum for levies, all these costs are not covered in the cost am posting. I even spent as much as another N1.5m to build an 8 room BQ on the land (for my workers). The most important thing on this thread is the cost of building the house. Welcome back once more.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2011
Am Alone:

Forever  grin grin grin ?
50yrs!(when the stones may begin to fall off, but the roof will still be there)
25yrs appearance guarantee(that color and shape and everything will look exactly like that for 25yrs guarantee!!)
And the beauty it gives your house is mind-blowing!!!

It is above aluminum!!

Ha! Am alone is really back with a bang.
Here we go again, talking about which materials we think are better, but once again, I will add that this is a matter of choice, so that those of us who cannot afford N1.6m will not roof their house. Please go on and use aluminium tiles if you think thats what you can afford. Zink is even good and has been known to last for 100 years.
Am not saying stone step tiles is not very good, but lets not make it sound as if people has been living in inferior houses just because they used aluminium. And going by the dynamic industry we operate in naija, stone step tiles will become 'old fashioned' in a few months time.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by olubuffett: 10:56pm On Apr 21, 2011
spyder880:

Here we go again, talking about which materials we think are better, but once again, I will add that this is a matter of choice, so that those of us who cannot afford N1.6m will not roof their house. Please go on and use aluminium tiles if you think thats what you can afford. Zink is even good and has been known to last for 100 years.
Am not saying stone step tiles is not very good, but lets not make it sound as if people has been living in inferior houses just because they used aluminium. And going by the dynamic industry we operate in naija, stone step tiles will become 'old fashioned' in a few months time.

While stone step tiles is good, hope his neighbor won't plant a mango tree stretching over is roof. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 11:28pm On Apr 21, 2011
Bros Spyder, I think everything should be included! Yes, I know they varies from location to location, but so do the cost of Lands and the prices of materials does. Also, you will agree with me that I cannot roof that house if I don't pay these omonile their roofing fees! I believe people should be told the truth. Building is not an easy thing(maybe it just me). Let us try to make it as easy as it can be, not making it looks easier than it is and letting people run into to with thoughts like it is so easy! And at the end of the day, they gets stucked!

kuntash:

Spyder, for u to cost it @ 10-11million and the owner says he has spent 13m or so, I think its a fair deal, cos I tried challenge your cost when I wanted to start my foundation, I realized I no near u @ all even though I was there thru out and monitored it all thru,

Note that there are some tiles that are quite expensive, like those granite tiles, the sitting room alone could cost over a million just to fix such tiles,

You can see Kuntash testimony above!!!!
I think he did his best, but maybe because of his location,
he cannot beat your price! wink

Anyways, the cost of land is not included in the above!!!
the gutter roof and that roofing sheet cost around 2.7million of that money
the only thing I will exclude here is the accessories for the toilet since it is not
in yet in the above house!!! and that is 600k(the pipping money is left because
they have done the plumping work).
And so far I have used over 300 bags of cement
Net Total: 5,634,870.00
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 11:42pm On Apr 21, 2011
coss75:

@ Spyder, Abeg no start this thing again. I no want problem abeg.
Na coss75 nai ask me say which one is better compared to aluminum.
When I post my roof, I no talk about the quality or anything. I just post
am and give the price. So no con dey give me names for here ABEG!!!

spyder880:

Ha!!! Stone step tiles will become old fashioned in few months times? grin grin grin
I laff is Swahili! I don talk am before; "cut your coat according to your cloth"
I no say aluminum dey inferior. I no ever talk anything like that! No put words for my
mouth. For now oo, bros, stone steptiles is the best. It can last over 200years if you
want. the zinc you are talking about cannot even last 5years before it loose quality and start to rust.
It may still prevent rain, but it is already as dead as a dead-tree that can still stand.
you don see the stone coated roofing sheet, go bring the aluminum roof come wey fit beat am for
beauty or quality!!! And incase you know know, I give aluminum 7year, e go don OVER WASH!!!!
this one dey over 25yrs and e still stand campe! same color, same everything!!!!
It is the latest roofing in town. And make I use ur own word against you
'Na the person wey no fit buy coat nai go talk say coat dey scratch am for body!'
I rest my case!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Gobi38: 11:44pm On Apr 21, 2011
Am alone - correct me if am wrong - aluminum step tile has exact design like your stone step tile (the wavy pattern). The only different is that yours is made from stone. My project is currently at the roofing stage and I was advice to use aluminum step tile because of the aesthetic design it adds to the house but am not on ground and not quite familiar with the design .
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 11:50pm On Apr 21, 2011
olubuffett:

While stone step tiles is good, hope his neighbor won't plant a mango tree stretching over is roof.     cheesy cheesy cheesy

Olubuffett, I only come here to share some experience so that people can learn from it. . . .
I no come here come criticize(at least, not anymore!)
The house wey I dey build, NA MY HOUSE!!! I NO DEY BUILD AM FOR ANYBODY
I DEY DO FOR MYSELF WETIN I THINK SAY BEST FOR ME!!! OR SHEY NA CRIME
FOR PERSON TO GET PASSION FOR QUALITY & FOR PERSON TO GET TASTE
DIFFERENT PEOPLE DEY OPEN THIS THREAD EVERYDAY, SOME FIT GBADU MY STYLE
WHY SOME FIT FEEL SAY NA WASTE OF MONEY!!!!
SOME ARE RICH, SOME ARE SUPPER RICH!!!!
SO NOW I GO PUT ROOF FOR MY HOUSE ORNA GO STILL TALK?
OKAY, COME COMOT AM MAKE YOU PUT ALUMINUN grin  grin  grin
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 11:54pm On Apr 21, 2011
Gobi38:

Am alone - correct me if am wrong - aluminum step tile has exact design like your stone step tile (the wavy pattern). The only different is that yours is made from stone. My project is currently at the roofing stage and I was advice to use aluminum step tile because of the aesthetic design it adds to the house but am not on ground and not quite familiar with the design .
Yes you are a right, just that the stone step tiles waves is more obvious and is even more beautiful than that of aluminum step tiles and unlike aluminum step tiles, it come is smaller pieces and requires a lot more effort to fix.
but aluminum step tiles i okay oo. You can use it. It is even better than normal aluminum roofing.

!@ all Aluminum roofing sheet is very gud!
if I am building a house for rent, I will use aluminum!
I don't think a house should just be built anyhow!
I believe it should be built in a way it will look very presentable
and okay!

But if we think the roof should just be there to protect rain, why done we use trampoline to cover our house after the wood work?
or nylon? It sure will protect us from rain too! Or say we use zinc! undecided

You no holy pass my broda!!! I no talk to you. Leave me make I do my thing!!!!
Nobody here be baby! Everybody get their likes and dislikes. They can make their choice.
Now A/C Dey and Na so Fan Dey! If I buy a/c now you go tell me say so ppl wey no get money
to buy a/c make the no put anything for their house!
If I die tonight, I go leave again? make i dey make money and more money con still dey live
like poor man? Abeg, no terisi me again
Thank you for your understanding
Peace!!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 11:56pm On Apr 21, 2011
hi

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Gobi38: 11:57pm On Apr 21, 2011
@am alone. Thanks men, keep up the good work - you got good taste brother !
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by kem4(m): 12:09am On Apr 22, 2011
am alone, truth be told u are very right exactly what i told him i said 10m should be the right amount to have gone in there.
the fact is that i am not ok with the rubish design  on the fence which am about to remove. the doors i will also remove am just so pissed that this kind of people still exist. Am also temted to remove the entire roof after falling in love with yours but am not very sure what the cost effect would look like.
People like this just makes one mad, i did a 3 bedroom bungalow 2 years ago my self and all i spent was a little above 5.4m

Am alone, what would you advice as regards the roof changing

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 12:35am On Apr 22, 2011
@Kem4,

I am very glad you have a mind like mine!
You know they say; "Great Minds Think Alike"

For me, I will say Leave the roof! Aluminum steptiles roofing sheet
is very okay!!!! But for the fence designs, please remove them.
They ain't worth nothing. Also, please change the doors of your house
all to security doors. It is a lot more safer, better and even more beautiful!!!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 12:38am On Apr 22, 2011
@ Kem4
one of the best aluminum to use is the brown ones.
Because it hardly changes color. Those very flashy ones
will change color in no time and it will be very obvious.
You know brown looks a bit more like dust?
So when it changes color it show almost no difference.
For the other colors like green, red, blue etc
forget them. Brown or the other ones that looks like ash
is always advice-able
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 12:48am On Apr 22, 2011
Am Alone:

@ Spyder, Abeg no start this thing again. I no want problem abeg.
Na coss75 nai ask me say which one is better compared to aluminum.
When I post my roof, I no talk about the quality or anything. I just post
am and give the price. So no con dey give me names for here ABEG!!!

Ha!!! Stone step tiles will become old fashioned in few months times? grin grin grin
I laff is Swahili! I don talk am before; "cut your coat according to your cloth"
I no say aluminum dey inferior. I no ever talk anything like that! No put words for my
mouth. For now oo, bros, stone steptiles is the best. It can last over 200years if you
want. the zinc you are talking about cannot even last 5years before it loose quality and start to rust.
It may still prevent rain, but it is already as dead as a dead-tree that can still stand.
you don see the stone coated roofing sheet, go bring the aluminum roof come wey fit beat am for
beauty or quality!!! And incase you know know, I give aluminum 7year, e go don OVER WASH!!!!
this one dey over 25yrs and e still stand campe! same color, same everything!!!!
It is the latest roofing in town. And make I use your own word against you
'Na the person wey no fit buy coat nai go talk say coat dey scratch am for body!'
I rest my case!!

You may have missed my point, dont insist any material you use is the best, because you have not seen all the materialsin the market. And that point about step tiles lasting for 200 years? You know, they told my dad the same old yarn when he was doing his bungalow with zinc, he taught he was better than his father, and they told me aluminium was better than zink, and I built my house thinking I was a genius, but in the last 7 years I ve seen a minimum of 5 new types of roofing sheets , step tiles will surely become old fashioned in a few months time, maybe fibre optic glass or synthetic plasticized aluminium sheets will be the next big thing, maybe you will pull this one off.

1 Like

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 12:50am On Apr 22, 2011
beef!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 1:31am On Apr 22, 2011
Stone step tiles was a very nice addition to the array of roofing sheet types flooding our markets, I was impressed the first time I saw them, they were simply pretty on this house. I advice anyone who can afford it to go for it, you will not regret it.
But there are two sides to every story, and I am much experienced in this field not to look at things from every possible angle, am a businessman, and must see things different from a luxury house builder. Every thing that has an advantage also has disadvantages, and thats why I dont like to believe any material is the absolute best. Please consider these few points, we are all learning.

1. What neccesitated the change to stone roofing, considering that we dont live in Russia, where enough snows fall?
2. Does our climate support heavier sheets, considering the heat, what happens in power outages, will the sheets cool off early in the evening?
3. How many years have we lived with this new material to make a correct verdict about its quality as being better than long span aluminium?
4. Just before we jump in, how many Nigerians can afford to use N1.2m to buy only roofing sheets? And how will this impact the property market.

Let us not just insist that we made the best choice everytime we buy something. Only hindsight can tell you how correct you were. So, its always better to make some comments with caution, so you dont look back at this thread and regret your words in a few years time. Although God will never allow any of us to regret. I will not leave without dropping one quote for us.
"In every market, there is a buyer and there is a seller, only the future will prove which of them that made a mistake"
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 1:38am On Apr 22, 2011
grin grin grin
Am Alone:

beef!

Now, thats a very scarce commodity in the south, most of the suppliers have taken the cattle back up north, can you send me any?
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 1:49am On Apr 22, 2011
Am Alone:

@ Kem4
is always advice-able
grin cheesy grin

Bros na lie you talk, everything fades with the passage of time. Even if na sand coloured aluminium sheets, no bi paint them use paint am? Just joking bros, but nothing lasts forever.
You know, I like this thread better whe Am alone is around, the guy keeps me busy always. Abeg no comot again o, we must drink our house opening wine when you finish.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 2:03am On Apr 22, 2011
cool cool grin
Am Alone:

Yes you are a right, just that the stone step tiles waves is more obvious and is even more beautiful than that of aluminum step tiles and unlike aluminum step tiles, it come is smaller pieces and requires a lot more effort to fix.
but aluminum step tiles i okay oo. You can use it. It is even better than normal aluminum roofing.

!@ all Aluminum roofing sheet is very gud!
if I am building a house for rent, I will use aluminum!
I don't think a house should just be built anyhow!
I believe it should be built in a way it will look very presentable
and okay!

But if we think the roof should just be there to protect rain, why done we use trampoline to cover our house after the wood work?
or nylon? It sure will protect us from rain too! Or say we use zinc! undecided

You no holy pass my broda!!! I no talk to you. Leave me make I do my thing!!!!
Nobody here be baby! Everybody get their likes and dislikes. They can make their choice.
Now A/C Dey and Na so Fan Dey! If I buy a/c now you go tell me say so ppl wey no get money
to buy a/c make the no put anything for their house!
If I die tonight, I go leave again? make i dey make money and more money con still dey live
like poor man? Abeg, no terisi me again
Thank you for your understanding
Peace!!!!

You no go die, you must stay here and enjoy that fine house, plus fine wife wey go dey cook fine ewedu soup inside that fine kitchen.
And, can you teach us what makes the ordinary step tile aluminium (not stone tiles) better than the straight long span? I am hungry for knowledge.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by steo: 2:30am On Apr 22, 2011
@ Prince Onx

My mail address is stephendirect@yahoo.com

thanks and looking forward to receiving the contact details of your carpenter and iron bender.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by AmAlone: 6:57am On Apr 22, 2011
Am Alone:

@ Kem4

is always advice-able

Spyder, you said I was lying.
I didn't say it doesn't fades. I said: Because its color
looks more like dust, when it begins to fades you beerly note the
difference! Again nothing really is special from aluminum step tiles
apart from the fact that it adds more beauty to your house! That is
all I know about it for now!!!

Then again, you can criticize stone coated roofing sheet for
But it is and will always be the best(at least for now). And I assure you, 1.2million cannot buy it
it is expensive to a fault, that is why you don't see them on every roof!!!!
Yoruba say: " Obe ton Dun, Owo lo pa!" no mind my yoruba
as in Soup wey sweet, na money kill am!

Stone coated aluminum is the best in town and it is very much common around Ikoyi, island and most
of this big places here in lagos and Abuja etc. It is very durable. Unlike aluminum, it doesn't assurb heat
when it rains heavily, it doesn't makes noice. Stone coated is the latest in the roofing business. And it has
prove to be the best.
But above all, it is very beeeeeeuuuutttiiiiifuuuuuuu
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by spyder880(m): 7:17am On Apr 22, 2011
@ Am alone, nice point you are making there. Please show us some inside details in your next pictures, your high taste will inspire many.
@ all, the carpenter is doing the staircase today, I will show the pictures later this morning. I am going out to talk to another iron bender who may do the work for me. Everything is okay.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Whitehorse: 9:22am On Apr 22, 2011
@ All,

One salient point that Spyder888 has made which we must NOT forget is that there is difference when you are building a house for yourself, and when you are building a house for investment purposes. Its two VERY different scenerio.

For example, @ Am Alone is building a luxury house for his PERSONAL use, and he wants to put everything HE considers top quality

@ Syder880 is also building for his PERSONAL use, and is putting what HE deems if fit for HIS purpose.

Now i'm building a house for my Dad in our hometown somewhere in Enugu state, i'm NOT going to spend 1.2M on the roof ! I wont live in the house, so why "waste" the money? Aluminum roofs will do.

I'm also planning to build houses for rent in plots of land i have somewhere in badagry where i was told the rent for 2 bedroom flat is about 100k per annum. Would i spend 1.2M for the roofing? I definitely WONT! Do you want me to recover my investments 100yrs from now? Abeg o.

Please lets remember the profit to earning ratio we got taught a few pages back. Lets build according to our income and durability.

PS: I live in Scotland, and there are 100-500yrs old houses up for sale here, people are living in them, banks provide mortgage to buy them, and they have not fallen apart because they are MAINTAINED.

Weather you use stone tiles, Zinc, Aluminum or even Nylon for roofing, you MUST maintain the house, else it will fall apart. Its that simple.

Peace my people!
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Demainman1: 9:26am On Apr 22, 2011
^^^^^ True talk.
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by olubuffett: 9:30am On Apr 22, 2011
Am Alone:

Olubuffett, I only come here to share some experience so that people can learn from it. . . .
I no come here come criticize(at least, not anymore!)
The house wey I dey build, NA MY HOUSE!!! I NO DEY BUILD AM FOR ANYBODY
I DEY DO FOR MYSELF WETIN I THINK SAY BEST FOR ME!!! OR SHEY NA CRIME
FOR PERSON TO GET PASSION FOR QUALITY & FOR PERSON TO GET TASTE
DIFFERENT PEOPLE DEY OPEN THIS THREAD EVERYDAY, SOME FIT GBADU MY STYLE
WHY SOME FIT FEEL SAY NA WASTE OF MONEY!!!!
SOME ARE RICH, SOME ARE SUPPER RICH!!!!
SO NOW I GO PUT ROOF FOR MY HOUSE ORNA GO STILL TALK?
OKAY, COME COMOT AM MAKE YOU PUT ALUMINUN grin  grin  grin

Am alone  I was just trying to pull your legs no offence intended, you no fit take joke?
Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by Gobi38: 12:52pm On Apr 22, 2011
@Am alone – I must admit I have fallen for your gutter roofing design, first the aesthetic effect it adds to a house its awesome also you will end up saving cost when applying roofing sheets (no need to apply roofing sheets around / under the roof edges – the gutter roof convert curves already covered the edges) . My only fears is the heavy load the gutter roof will add to the house – since I never planned to use the design . Below are pictures of my project ( current stage and a 3d of the finished house) So far I have spent 6.5 m to reach this stage ( fencing , omoniles, approval fees included – Land cost not included) . Spyder your input is also needed

Re: The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex by bisanjay: 1:04pm On Apr 22, 2011
@prince onx,

it's good to hear the progress of your project, mine is on a hold untill i'm able to get for reliable workmen. pls post the contact of your workman, and the pictures of your house to: ranjayi@yahoo.co.uk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (102)

Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year / STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ / Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.