Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,220 members, 7,849,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! (3306 Views)

Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch / Naija Man Sentenced To Jail For Romance Fraud Of 200 Million Naira. / Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Pweety4me(f): 7:02am On Feb 22, 2011
@Gabry love u dont wan 2 know what they are planning against yu
u ooo!!
cheesy
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by fstranger3(m): 7:05am On Feb 22, 2011
Ms. Potato:

He aint toasting He is just being friendly I guess  undecided Besides am not Korean or Thailand  grin tongue
Koreans and Thailand. Wow! Thats cool. I love Koreans and I had a few close friends whom are Koreans just that one problem with them, they drink too much especially the ladies but they are a bunch of clean freak!   cheesy And as for Thailands, well, heheheheh! If you ever toast one, be sure to check his/her private part before toasting!  tongue tongue tongue

I dont know what offer to give u. Can u make a proposal?  wink

Dont mind those unexposed Nigerians. They think everything is toasting

Anyway, I dont want to derail this thread more than I already did. We can continue our conversation privately, safe from the prying eyes of those Iya Ajes.

Are you on YIM?
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by MsPotato(f): 7:06am On Feb 22, 2011
Pweety4me:

u ooo!!
cheesy

Pweety, hmmm. . . No wahala. I get this all the time. The next thing u know, they take it so offensively like El Guapo  grin tongue Sorry I mean El Fresco  tongue tongue tongue
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by MsPotato(f): 7:07am On Feb 22, 2011
fstranger3:

Dont mind those unexposed Nigerians. They think everything is toasting

Anyway, I dont want to derail this thread more than I already did. We can continue our conversation privately, safe from the prying eyes of those Iya Ajes.

Are you on YIM?

yes I am. Is that your real Add?
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Pweety4me(f): 7:08am On Feb 22, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Pweety, hmmm. . . No wahala. I get this all the time. The next thing u know, they take it so offensively like El Guapo  grin tongue Sorry I mean El Fresco  tongue tongue tongue
Lol dat's my gal, i know u won't dissapoint wink  grin tongue cool
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by fstranger3(m): 7:08am On Feb 22, 2011
Ms. Potato:

yes I am. Is that your real Add?

grin
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by fstranger3(m): 7:10am On Feb 22, 2011
Pweety4me:

u ooo!!
cheesy

Who is gabry
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Pweety4me(f): 7:28am On Feb 22, 2011
dey ask me na desperado oshi!
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by fstranger3(m): 7:30am On Feb 22, 2011
Pweety4me:

dey ask me na desperado oshi!

Ara n ta eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Emi ati chinko ti bere si ni soro lori YIM.

Oju ti eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

A ba e so, o n lo agidi, oju ti eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. CHinko n bo wa visit mi ni next month

Koshi looooooooooooo
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Pweety4me(f): 7:36am On Feb 22, 2011
Gabry i don warn u sha. smiley
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by fstranger3(m): 7:38am On Feb 22, 2011
^^

Ara n ta eeee

Omo chinko ti n je dodo mi

O ti n ko mi jeje rush rush

If you are not happy, go hang grin
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Pweety4me(f): 7:40am On Feb 22, 2011
What's ur stress?
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by fstranger3(m): 7:41am On Feb 22, 2011
Pweety4me:

What's your stress?

ARa yen lo ma ta e paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa IJN grin
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Pweety4me(f): 7:43am On Feb 22, 2011
If ur so busy talking 2 her, then y u still replying me?fool! undecided
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by fstranger3(m): 7:45am On Feb 22, 2011
^^^

I am a multitasker

grin
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Pweety4me(f): 7:48am On Feb 22, 2011
fstranger3:

^^^

I am a muthafuckker

grin

I know wink
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by fstranger3(m): 7:51am On Feb 22, 2011
Pweety4me:

I know wink

Actually, if you call me a multi-fukker, you are right.

Wanna find out?
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Pweety4me(f): 7:52am On Feb 22, 2011
I'm not intrested thanx, but try Gabry she might want to know! cheesy
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by fstranger3(m): 7:54am On Feb 22, 2011
^^^

Ori e ko si nibe

Ori olori lo wa lorun e
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Pweety4me(f): 7:56am On Feb 22, 2011
Stop speaking gibrish to me, type in the langauge we can all understand. undecided
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by fstranger3(m): 7:59am On Feb 22, 2011
I cant anymore
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Pweety4me(f): 8:08am On Feb 22, 2011
Go do something better with urself! undecided
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by fstranger3(m): 8:09am On Feb 22, 2011
Ok, lets make up

I cant fight anymore
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by roymary: 8:17am On Feb 22, 2011
^^^^^

Shoo! she's not even a pretty chic.

bone her bro.
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Pweety4me(f): 8:20am On Feb 22, 2011
^R u not a fine monkey?lol
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Pweety4me(f): 8:20am On Feb 22, 2011
fstranger3:

Ok, lets make up

I cant fight anymore

who dey fight with you?No be u dey fight urself b4? undecided undecided
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by roymary: 8:22am On Feb 22, 2011
Pweety4me:

^R u not a fine monkey?lol

Post your own pix; i fine pass you,
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by MsPotato(f): 9:12am On Feb 22, 2011
OMG!!!!! Guys! Abeg now no fighting. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by agitator: 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2011
to know the babes with authentic bossoms, chat only babes with handless wears cool Them they advertise am all over because the ones with flat bossoms want to spoil market for them. (pls no insalt)
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Dsense(m): 1:57pm On Feb 22, 2011
OP.
That's African chicks for you ooo grin grin

(1) (2) (3)

Is My Girlfriend Being Too Much? / Best Wedding So Far in nairaland / Things Guys Should Stop Doing For/because Of Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.