Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,230 members, 7,849,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! (3307 Views)

Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch / Naija Man Sentenced To Jail For Romance Fraud Of 200 Million Naira. / Kan U Date A Girl With Small Bossoms And A Small Booty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 20, 2011
roymary:

@OP

Whats the special thing in these bosoms as long as the babe get that hole, just nack it off and let her go. Who cares if the boobiies are small or big.

you must be missing the premier of se-x.i feel for you.
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by fstranger3(m): 11:11am On Feb 20, 2011
roymary:

Which one be God for this matter? You no just get respect. Mumu

You wey dey chase toto up and down NL dey defend God

Hmm

Aye ma n'ika  oooooooo
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by roymary: 11:13am On Feb 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

you must be missing the premier of se-x.i feel for you.

Lmao ! Funny dude, Its your preference; i don't give a hoot what size her bosoms are. I just wanna nack her, small or big, you could toy with the bosoms. Cmon, safe yourself the stress; just nack the hole and move on.
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 20, 2011
fstranger3:

Hmm

Aye ma n'ika  oooooooo

me chase toto ? are you serious ?  shocked
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by fstranger3(m): 11:28am On Feb 20, 2011
^^^^ Not you!

I will make corrections.

I would have said sorry, but its never my character to aplogise to people, even when I am wrong cool
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 20, 2011
fstranger3:

^^^^ Not you!

I will make corrections.

I would have said sorry, but its never my character to aplogise to people, even when I am wrong angry
shocked angry

you must be a spoilt.
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by roymary: 11:38am On Feb 20, 2011
fstranger3:

Hmm

Aye ma n'ika  oooooooo

Oh please! Na Tpiah be toto wey i chaseYou know i was trying to help the sis.

You owned Atreides!

And regardless of how controversial i like to be; i don't mess around with God.

Agbaya ni e o
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by fstranger3(m): 11:43am On Feb 20, 2011
roymary:

Oh please! Na Tpiah be toto wey i chase You owned Atreides!

And regardless of how controversial i like to be; i don't mess around with God.

Agbaya ni e o

Didn't you chase Atreides for a while? if not for my deftness, I for lose am to you.

What about Pweety4me, didn't you get belligerent after she refused your advances, and then there is Tpiah, melo melo lafeka nini eyin adipele

If only you would swallow your pride and chillax, I may have one or two things to teach you.

Typical Yoruba rascal.  Agbero lasan lasan.
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by roymary: 11:52am On Feb 20, 2011
^^^^

Chei!  I wish i fit see you, carry you go bar, get you drunk and have those trailer trash fat white women give you BJ and take your pictures. You just dissed me dammit!.

Seriously, the only girl i found appealing here was MzDarkskin but she's dark!!! and too bad i dont do dark girls. Show me a light skinned chic and i will do anything to nack her.

You have no idea how much i despise PWEETY and na because she no gree for you make me dey fight her up and down. Now you dey diss me.

Atreides dey ask me who be PWEETY, but i didnt say a word. You don dey call me mumu men. I will draw conclusions when i wake up.

This na BUFFET, you no fit finish am- The battle line is drawn!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 21, 2011
@ roymary
fu ck you and fu ck your God. If you don't like my statement go drown a trout , fu cking hypocrite
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by roymary: 2:01am On Feb 22, 2011
^^^^

Not all men are annoying; some are dead.
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Nobody: 3:15am On Feb 22, 2011
rokiatu:

Well me I'm a lesbian so be careful throwing kisses at me. grin

Right back at you kiss

[size=3pt]Kidding[/size]

Ah now it makes sense. That's why Chima was trying to hook up with you some threads back.

What's up with a lot of people "coming out" on NL. First it was 190 and Reality, now Roki. undecided
Funny place.
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Nobody: 3:56am On Feb 22, 2011
Well now you know tongue

Do you have a hot sister?
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by fstranger3(m): 4:00am On Feb 22, 2011
^^^

I am still interested in tapping your arse.

Are you game?
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Nobody: 4:02am On Feb 22, 2011
rokiatu:

Well now you know tongue

Do you have a hot sister?

LOL see what lack of Hrithik can cause.
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by MsPotato(f): 4:04am On Feb 22, 2011
Realkingson, I know most Asian ladies especially the chinko, the japanese, the koreans, the Thailands, the Vietnamese and etc etc needs them cause they only get two fried eggs on their chest tongue
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by fstranger3(m): 4:08am On Feb 22, 2011
^^^

You are Asian, so why are you dissing Asians?
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 22, 2011
You delude yourself and pray to a non existent being and you say I'm dead. Wake up to reality my not so smart brother and stop living a lie.

And you say I'm dead , smh
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by MsPotato(f): 6:41am On Feb 22, 2011
fstranger3:

^^^

You are Asian, so why are you dissing Asians?

My dear, know the difference between dissing and facts. I was just joking about the two fried eggs. But we must accept to the fact that Majority Asians are known to have small boobs and thats a pure fact. If you disagree, than u are living in denial.
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by fstranger3(m): 6:46am On Feb 22, 2011
^^^

But your bosom is not flat.

I just think  your post was made in poor taste. I like Asian girls, even more than I like God. So I get sort of flustered when I see comments like yours. So how are you going to make it up to me?
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by MsPotato(f): 6:50am On Feb 22, 2011
fstranger3:

^^^

I just think  your post was made in poor taste. I like Asian girls, even more than I like God. So I get sort of flustered when I see comments like yours. So how are you going to make it up to me?

Na how would u know that my bossom is not flat? grin tongue

Anyways, sorry if my posts is a little low and direct. Didnt realize it but I did mention that most, not all naa. wink

LOL! grin Wetin u want make I see what I can do for u. grin
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by MsPotato(f): 6:51am On Feb 22, 2011
YOU LIKE ASIAN GIRLS NA SERIOUS? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by roymary: 6:53am On Feb 22, 2011
fstranger3:

^^^

You again Wooing this Asian babe? Later, make you dey curse me o.
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by fstranger3(m): 6:54am On Feb 22, 2011
Ms. Potato:

YOU LIKE ASIAN GIRLS NA SERIOUS? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yes, Thais and Koreans to be specific

Whats your offer?
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by fstranger3(m): 6:56am On Feb 22, 2011
roymary:

Bobo yi, soju nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Tibe! Tiiiiiiiiibeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No poor sand sand for my garri ooooooo. Kii lo ro pe mo wa se ni NL? discuss politics with Kobojunkie? Olorun ma ba temi je
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Pweety4me(f): 6:57am On Feb 22, 2011
Old basket mouth joke tongue

Guys just be graetful for what u have na?
undecided
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by roymary: 6:58am On Feb 22, 2011
fstranger3:

No poor sand sand for my garri ooooooo. Kii lo ro pe mo wa se ni NL? discuss politics with Kobojunkie? Olorun ma ba temi je

Okay Broda mi,  mo ti jasi.   Remain for me sha o!  grin
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Pweety4me(f): 6:58am On Feb 22, 2011
fstranger3:

Ahaha ki le leyi!!

Mogbe!!
grin
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by fstranger3(m): 6:58am On Feb 22, 2011
Pweety4me:

Old basket mouth joke tongue

Guys just be graetful for what u have na?
undecided

Iya Aje, get the shyyt out of this place grin
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by roymary: 6:59am On Feb 22, 2011
^^^^

You used to have love for PWEETY Wetin change??
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by MsPotato(f): 7:01am On Feb 22, 2011
roymary:

He aint toasting He is just being friendly I guess  undecided Besides am not Korean or Thailand  grin tongue
fstranger3:

Yes, Thais and Koreans to be specific

Whats your offer?

Koreans and Thailand. Wow! Thats cool. I love Koreans and I had a few close friends whom are Koreans just that one problem with them, they drink too much especially the ladies but they are a bunch of clean freak!   cheesy And as for Thailands, well, heheheheh! If you ever toast one, be sure to check his/her private part before toasting!  tongue tongue tongue

I dont know what offer to give u. Can u make a proposal?  wink
Re: Fake Bossoms!the Biggest Fraud Of The Century! by Pweety4me(f): 7:01am On Feb 22, 2011
fstranger3:

Iya Aje, get the shyyt out of this place grin
For calling me this, ur gonna get it!

(1) (2) (3)

How To Know If A Girl Wants You / How To Win A Lady's Heart (A Must Read For Guys) / Beware Of The Bankers! Here’s The Most Adulterous Professions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.