Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion (4372 Views)

Living With People With Low Iq Will Drain You Mentally / Could It True The Black Race Have Low Iq? / I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by mrblessed(m): 9:53am On Aug 19, 2020
ModestGal:
As someone that is very intrested in the black race and Nigeria, I've also been wondering if black people are naturally created to be dumb because thats the only excuse I can give right now.

How do I explain politicians stealing and getting caught without thinking of their name?

How do I explain the DUMB POOR PEOPLE who worship their oppressors?

How do I explain the thoughtless youths that carry guns and others to rig election for people making their lives miserable?

How do I explain the hatred, envy, racism of black people against black people?

How do I explain the tribalism of Nigerian tribes against one another and every tribe claiming to be superior and better and thus looking down on other tribes? Wise people would leverage on the good side of each tribe, exchange for development, but in Africa, No, they prefer to spend 24hours discussing how each tribe is bad, never looking at the good side. I have been to all part of Nigeria and I confirm this.

How do I explain an Igbo man always saying they develop someone else's land or they are the reason why such and such land is developed? Wise people wouldn't keep saying that even if they actually did because those statement would only warrant hatred

How do I explain the senseless youths that have mentally checked out of Nigeria? An average youth want to ''Japa(travel out)'', do Yahoo, and other illegal stuffs or you see them cursing Nigeria/fellow blacks up and down.

How do I explain the constant complaints, grumbling, cursing of Nigeria by Nigerians who do nothing to better Nigeria but plan to wake up to meet a Nigeria they never created?

How do I explain Ghanaians, SA hating on other black Nations?

How do I explain African countries not even trying to compete with advanced countries and overtake them?

How do I explain inflating covid19 cases just to collect some money when the pride should actually be in the lower number of cases, imagine Nigeria was to be covid19 free, by now, we would be topping the news and our President would be kind of proud, but they do not understand how such could enrich the country better, they are only intrested in the peanuts they will receive when they hype the number of cases

How do I explain the myopic view of fellow Nigerians on most matters?

How do I explain religious stupidity where someone fainted and people started pouring water and speaking in tongues?

How do I explain religious hypocrites that go to churches and mosques, same people doing juju against one another, bitter against one another, same people are the disgusting average Nigerian racists.

How do I explain the poorest masses sleeping in mountains believing in an impossible miracle?

How do I explain those reading this and already concluding I'm an atheist for speaking against religious stupidity?

How do I explain intentionally believing superstitions, fallacies, tales and not holding to science?

How do I explain commentors ready to ascertain this fact, ready to thumb up this post without ever thinking of doing something to help, but happy to pull down black people and black Nation at the slightest opportunity, they are even excited to comment, Nigeria is a thrash, as if it's a good thing?
I have not come to any conclusion if its a genetical problem in Africa or its just an environmental factor, but I do think for us to solve a problem, we need to first acknowledge the problem
Reading through what you presented, I told myself that the narrative would not be complete if the Igbo man is not mentioned and "shamed." Alas, you didn't disappoint me.
Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by spyglaxx: 10:04am On Aug 19, 2020
Just check all the black nations of the world from Paupau, Guyana to the Caribbean , Africa.
They are so blest with backwardness.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by spyglaxx: 10:08am On Aug 19, 2020
What is the percentage of the youth's interest btw bbn and R & D ?
Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by Aniacs(m): 10:11am On Aug 19, 2020
Take Religion out and we will have lesser problems as a Black Race.

Whoever does a bad thing backs it with some religious quotes that he misinterpreted to his own favour.

The whites are not better than blacks and vice versa.
Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by felzokugo(m): 10:25am On Aug 19, 2020
I think our geographical location and d wonderful weather condition we have which has helped us produced food without much effort is the reason why we can use our brain. If to say our weather harsh...no b person go tell us to put our brain in good use....

1 Like

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 19, 2020
properties4sale:
Hi All,

Just a brief intro, I'm a young man in my early 30's , I resided and grew up in Nigeria, I only migrated from Nigeria to Europe just last year.
To be honest people, since i migrated, and even before i did, i have gotten to witness the very sharp and vast contrast between blacks and caucasians, the contrast is so marked. The whites just know what to do and does it, obeys simple layed out laws, they don't necessarily need the police to tell them what to do, the people just make conscious effort to be law abiding, obey laid out rules, and try to be considerate so what they do doesn't adversely affect their neighbours, so conscious of their environment, and very educated about the simple basics of life.
I witnessed a scenario where someone collapsed, immediately bystanders around checked his response, when they got known, cardiac compression started and simple attempts at resuscitation, Immediately the ambulance arrived, everyone hands off and allowed the paramedics continue what they are trained to do.

Alas, in Nigeria and by extension Africa, it's a sharp contrast, we can not even rule ourselves, nobody wants to obey simple laid out laws, everyone is out with the primal instincts of just eating large at the expense of others, mindless of how their actions affects the other man (primal instincts exhibited by monkeys and chimpanzees), very low IQ (intelligent quotient) and mentality, as simple as basic resuscitation we are unaware about, if someone collapses u see various people, pouring them water, slapping them, some using hot oil, raising their legs, opening their mouth, as simple as the basics of resuscitation we are unaware, surprisingly most of this people claim to be educated., u see others praying and speaking in ridiculous tongues even they don't understand what it means and expect it to "heal" someone, quite bizarre ,it will be an absurdity to witness such here, can't even imagine it.

My question.

Why are blacks so backward with very low mentality.

Addendum: It is believed black race is the progenitor of human race(according to science), and evolution resulted in other races, is it possible that consequent of that, our race is closely tied to the Neanderthals and we reason and think like them as opposed to other races?.

my dude you're referring to Nigerians not blacks
Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by Darkseid(m): 10:49am On Aug 19, 2020
ModestGal:
As someone that is very intrested in the black race and Nigeria, I've also been wondering if black people are naturally created to be dumb because thats the only excuse I can give right now.

How do I explain politicians stealing and getting caught without thinking of their name?

How do I explain the DUMB POOR PEOPLE who worship their oppressors?

How do I explain the thoughtless youths that carry guns and others to rig election for people making their lives miserable?

How do I explain the hatred, envy, racism of black people against black people?

How do I explain the tribalism of Nigerian tribes against one another and every tribe claiming to be superior and better and thus looking down on other tribes? Wise people would leverage on the good side of each tribe, exchange for development, but in Africa, No, they prefer to spend 24hours discussing how each tribe is bad, never looking at the good side. I have been to all part of Nigeria and I confirm this.

How do I explain an Igbo man always saying they develop someone else's land or they are the reason why such and such land is developed? Wise people wouldn't keep saying that even if they actually did because those statement would only warrant hatred

How do I explain the senseless youths that have mentally checked out of Nigeria? An average youth want to ''Japa(travel out)'', do Yahoo, and other illegal stuffs or you see them cursing Nigeria/fellow blacks up and down.

How do I explain the constant complaints, grumbling, cursing of Nigeria by Nigerians who do nothing to better Nigeria but plan to wake up to meet a Nigeria they never created?

How do I explain Ghanaians, SA hating on other black Nations?

How do I explain African countries not even trying to compete with advanced countries and overtake them?

How do I explain inflating covid19 cases just to collect some money when the pride should actually be in the lower number of cases, imagine Nigeria was to be covid19 free, by now, we would be topping the news and our President would be kind of proud, but they do not understand how such could enrich the country better, they are only intrested in the peanuts they will receive when they hype the number of cases

How do I explain the myopic view of fellow Nigerians on most matters?

How do I explain religious stupidity where someone fainted and people started pouring water and speaking in tongues?

How do I explain religious hypocrites that go to churches and mosques, same people doing juju against one another, bitter against one another, same people are the disgusting average Nigerian racists.

How do I explain the poorest masses sleeping in mountains believing in an impossible miracle?

How do I explain those reading this and already concluding I'm an atheist for speaking against religious stupidity?

How do I explain intentionally believing superstitions, fallacies, tales and not holding to science?

How do I explain commentors ready to ascertain this fact, ready to thumb up this post without ever thinking of doing something to help, but happy to pull down black people and black Nation at the slightest opportunity, they are even excited to comment, Nigeria is a thrash, as if it's a good thing?
I have not come to any conclusion if its a genetical problem in Africa or its just an environmental factor, but I do think for us to solve a problem, we need to first acknowledge the problem
I wish I could like this post a thousand times.
Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by properties4sale: 11:44am On Aug 19, 2020
mrblessed:
Reading through what you presented, I told myself that the narrative would not be complete if the Igbo man is not mentioned and "shamed." Alas, you didn't disappoint me.
Classic example of what the thread describes, yet you see this type struggling to get a visa to leave Nigeria (where they truly belong) to a more sensible clime (that they should never go close to)
Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by properties4sale: 11:49am On Aug 19, 2020
Aniacs:
Take Religion out and we will have lesser problems as a Black Race.

Whoever does a bad thing backs it with some religious quotes that he misinterpreted to his own favour.

The whites are not better than blacks and vice versa.
Taking religion out of your doing has to do with a certain level of mind exposure and emancipation that blacks scarcely have; so it isn't easy to take it away, try it and u will get murdered. In the part of Europe where I'm, religion hold absolutely nothing on them, their churches are mostly scanty or non existent, you know why? Because of how emancipated and exposed their minds are.
In summary ,Religion is not a variable in the African mind, it is a constant, starting your statement by hypothesising for religion to be removed is inherently flawed, as the exposure to do so is grossly lacking in blacks.
Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by properties4sale: 11:51am On Aug 19, 2020
felzokugo:
I think our geographical location and d wonderful weather condition we have which has helped us produced food without much effort is the reason why we can use our brain. If to say our weather harsh...no b person go tell us to put our brain in good use....
I don't think so, instead we will be suffering with more famine, and probably cannibalism would have surfaced, Haiti and some other Caribbean countries will give u a clue.
Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by LastProphet: 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
Missyford31:

I think it's not bout black ppl having low IQ as we are all born the same black, white, Chinese, indian etc I think ppl are products of their environment. It's what we learn and see as we grow up, what we are taught and to some extent what we decide to be. But I think environment is a major factor in how any person turns out no matter who U are, where U are. The difference between black n white is only melanin n that's not in the brain and the brain decides IQ so therefore it's not our skin colours that define our intelligence unless a person is mentally disabled of course.

Environment is also a direct product of intelligence. My neighbours in my estate where I live in Abuja throw their thrash into the gutter provided by govt, recently all the gutters have blocked and erosion has set in and our paved road almost gone with it too. So I asked a few of the people who do this why they do it, they all chorus "rain will wash it away," so I ask where is the "away," but no answer to that and they don't care and they are already pissed at you for being 'silly.' Many of these people went to university. Or what do you say when a graduate believes he can raise 12 children comfortably? What kind of environment will you have where majority are like these? Do you know why Obama became president of America? Is because America is 80% whites and they think and analyze. If Obama ran for office in his native Kenya he would lose because his tribesmen are only 15,000 and here we only vote tribe or religion. We are not introspective and it takes high IQ to do that. Melanin is never the only factor ever!

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by lifenija: 12:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
cause black is dark and not bright tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2020
LastProphet:

Environment is also a direct product of intelligence. My neighbours in my estate where I live in Abuja throw their thrash into the gutter provided by govt, recently all the gutters have blocked and erosion has set in and our paved road almost gone with it too. So I asked a few of the people who do this why they do it, they all chorus "rain will wash it away," so I ask where is the "away," but no answer to that and they don't care and they are already pissed at you for being 'silly.' Many of these people went to university. Or what do you say when a graduate believes he can raise 12 children comfortably? What kind of environment will you have where majority are like these? Do you know why Obama became president of America? Is because America is 80% whites and they think and analyze. If Obama ran for office in his native Kenya he would lose because his tribesmen are only 15,000 and here we only vote tribe or religion. We are not introspective and it takes high IQ to do that. Melanin is never the only factor ever!

Yes it's mindset aswell as surrounding Environment and what ppl are taught. I think melanin has nothing to do with it. Look at India they're not black n they have bad living conditions in alot of their country aswell as China and some small European countries. Also IQ depends on your passion for learning, aswell as the tools/ opportunities available to a person. Also the government of a country n what they provide and do for the citizens and determination of a person and willingness to learn things needed to be smarter in every aspect. It's not a race thing at all.
And yes environment is what ppl make it but that takes more than one person to make it that way

1 Like

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by rationalhuman(m): 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2020
Still in Denial?
The Same Poor Eastern Europe, The same Miserable China and the same Chaotic India has given Hundreds of Inventions, Scientists, Technologies and know how.

What we have given to this world? We are All Mouth and No Trousers.
Accept it and try.

Missyford31:

Yes it's mindset aswell as surrounding Environment and what ppl are taught. I think melanin has nothing to do with it. Look at India they're not black n they have bad living conditions in alot of their country aswell as China and some small European countries. Also IQ depends on your passion for learning, aswell as the tools/ opportunities available to a person. Also the government of a country n what they provide and do for the citizens and determination of a person and willingness to learn things needed to be smarter in every aspect. It's not a race thing at all.
And yes environment is what ppl make it but that takes more than one person to make it that way
Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by Coldie(m): 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
felzokugo:
So for ur mind our weather no harsh?

Same old excuse as usual.

Which weather hardsh pass Sahara desert?

But Nigeria is one of the poorest countries in the world
Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by LastProphet: 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
Missyford31:

If you review again you will see that practically everything you mentioned-govt, what you are taught, etc are all products of how the majority thinks. Indians aren't white and I don't see much difference between us and them. My talk is about white people and the fact that they are created differently. Without them we would have all been toast

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by daddydonline: 3:55pm On Aug 19, 2020
what do you expect in a country where majority of the citizens don't know where their next meal will come from?
Europe and America have conquered the basic human needs so their citizens will definitely obey law and order.
Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by properties4sale: 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
LastProphet:

If you review again you will see that practically everything you mentioned-govt, what you are taught, etc are all products of how the majority thinks. Indians aren't white and I don't see much difference between us and them. My talk is about white people and the fact that they are created differently. Without them we would have all been toast
Well said bro, u so spot on.
Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 20, 2020
LastProphet:

I don't know what Africa would be like if whites never went there. N yes the environment is made by what the majority make it and ppl in power make it to be. It's just a vicious cycle really. Honestly tho I don't think we are born any different. The brain is the same at birth in any race. White ppl have alot of dumb ppl n average ppl not all have high IQ. A really high IQ is rare. And I'm not sure why.
It takes time to build a great society and for that i think it starts with a good government then good schools and job opportunities aswell as universal free Medicare and low income housing. If Nigeria had free healthcare like Australia, more job opportunities, places that can feed ppl who've no money, places to help ppl find work, free schooling like we do, places that work with individuals to help them become what they want to in the workforce, sorta like social workers, a whole new better incorruptible government, departments to monitor police forces, etc and their actions, have more humane police cells, prisons etc, garbage removal trucks, safe roads, constant clean water, constant electricity all that kind of stuff and less tribalism, better mindset of the ppls. If all that happened the ppl would be happier, life expectancy longer, and as the generations pass the country would evolve and be a better environment and so forth the generations to come would be different to what they can be today. Those are Nigeria's problems not cos they're black. Even were society there the same as here U would still get smarter ppl n less smarter ppl. And superstition sum ppl there cling to superstition. Believing in the old ways in a modern world. I agree the mindset there is a problem for majority of ppl but those ppl if they had been raised in a different environment could've been smart enough to have a better mindset to try n make a change for their country for the better. I knew one Nigerian guy studying in Australia a few years ago he was gonna become a politician n go home to Nigeria n try to make a change n he was a smart guy he'd only been here around three years for study I think. I know wat Ur saying but I don't think it's about any race having higher IQ I think it involves much more than that. I think it'll take a long time for Nigeria to change there's so many factors to make that happen. It's a beautiful place with many beautiful ppl I just hope things do get better there.
Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 20, 2020
rationalhuman:
Still in Denial?
The Same Poor Eastern Europe, The same Miserable China and the same Chaotic India has given Hundreds of Inventions, Scientists, Technologies and know how.

Accept it and try.

Lol I'm not saying I disagree completely just that I don't think it's cos Ur black like the op asked. There'd be plenty of Nigerians with that potential to invent if they had the opportunity and tools needed to do so at their disposal. I just don't agree it's a black IQ thing not completely anyway. It just involves more than that.
Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 20, 2020
rationalhuman:
Still in Denial?

Accept it and try.

Also yes China and India have had inventors but they country still isn't much improved. They still have wat they call slums, rubbish everywhere, poor ppl, no good systems. Shitty governments.
Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by Apination(m): 3:17am On Aug 20, 2020
The black man is still at the first level of cognitive psychological development. He does things to please the self only and that's the dangerous trend that had crept into every facet of our existence and society and has left us in this pitiable condition. Self realization and a change in worldview is the solution to our mishaps undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by djon78(m): 5:44am On Aug 20, 2020
internationalman:
That mentality changes once they travel abroad.

No good innovative brain for thinking can come out when you are in some environment like ours..

Exactly
The environment doesn't support such
Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by djon78(m): 5:55am On Aug 20, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
Let the living conditions of the white man be changed to that of blacks,and let's see how civilised they still remain. You think they are inherently law abiding gentlemen undecided

Story
How can you change the living conditions when you don't have what it takes

Even the Asians are doing extremely well for themselves.

Ghana and South Korea had independence same day same year but you can't compare there individual progress

Likewise Nigeria and Singapore got independence a few years off each other but the development gap are miles apart

Presently developed western countries are draining our best brains example Canada

The gap is too much between us and the rest of the world

1 Like

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by Powerfly(f): 6:37am On Aug 20, 2020
LastProphet:
We are even worse than you mentioned. We blacks have fixed view of life, we can't comprehend changes or variability, if you meet your grandfather frying garri you continue with the exact same method of frying garri, a white person would have changed how to fry garri several times in just one generation. So yes blacks got lower IQ and anyone arguing this is a proof of it

you and the Op are right.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by rationalhuman(m): 6:42am On Aug 20, 2020
What are the Measurable Parameters you have set to define?
Without Measurable Parameters and Criteria all is just rubbish.

Tell me by how you would like to define? Human development Index, Healthcare Development Index, Ratio of Hospitals and public, National Housing availability, Electricity Generation & Consumption, GDP Nominal, GDP PPP, Annual Patent filing Rating of Universities, Fortune 500 Industrial list, what parameter?

Choose any parameter then i will put Credible Data and Stats that How Far China, Eastern Europe and India are,
And that too we Africans have right to speak about these things? Oh the Irony.

Choose parameters cause i dont post my thoughts, assumptions, I decide by stats not by fairy-tails.
Missyford31:

Also yes China and India have had inventors but they country still isn't much improved. They still have wat they call slums, rubbish everywhere, poor ppl, no good systems. Shitty governments.
Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 20, 2020
rationalhuman:
What are the Measurable Parameters you have set to define?
Without Measurable Parameters and criteria all is just rubbish.

Tell me by how you would like to define? Human development Index, Healthcare Development Index, Ratio of Hospitals and public, National Housing availability, Electricity Generation & Consumption, GDP Nominal, GDP PPP, Annual Patent filing Rating of Universities, Fortune 500 Industrial list, what parameter?

Choose any parameter then i will put Credible Data and Stats that How Far China, Eastern Europe and India are, And that too we Africans have right to speak about these things. Oh the Irony.

Choose parameters cause i dont post my thoughts, assumptions, I decide by stats not by fairy-tails.

Lol I'm just saying black ppl aren't dumb. I didn't say anything at all that Africans don't have a right to speak on these things. I'm not going to debate with you because I don't know everything and I dont know much bout all those things n I was just saying my opinion on why I think things are the way they are and that I don't think higher n lower IQs are due to skin colour like the original post asked. Ppl born in the same city with same opportunities and have the same advantages, schooling etc can still have different IQs. It's not a race thing. Lol of the things above that U mentioned I don't even know what GDP nominal is haha or the fortune 500 list so see Ur smarter than me in that aspect�

1 Like

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by rationalhuman(m): 7:13am On Aug 20, 2020
Then why Black Nations are still like this? Whites developed their barren land of American continent from scatch. They were able to Decide, choose system and planning and then elected proper people.

Asians Did the same with negligible Natural resources so why we are unable to do this this 2020? That too despite having Abundant Natural Resources.

What make them different from us? If not the IQ and Thinking?
Missyford31:

Lol I'm just saying black ppl aren't dumb. I didn't say anything at all that Africans don't have a right to speak on these things. I'm not going to debate with you because I don't know everything and I dont know much bout all those things n I was just saying my opinion on why I think things are the way they are and that I don't think higher n lower IQs are due to skin colour like the original post asked. Ppl born in the same city with same opportunities and have the same advantages, schooling etc can still have different IQs. It's not a race thing. Lol of the things above that U mentioned I don't even know what GDP nominal is haha or the fortune 500 list so see Ur smarter than me in that aspect�
Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 20, 2020
rationalhuman:
Then why Black Nations are still like this? Whites developed their barren land of American continent from scatch. They were able to Decide, choose system and planning and then elected proper people.

Asians Did the same with negligible Natural resources so why we are unable to do this this 2020? That too despite having Abundant Natural Resources.

What make them different from us? If not the IQ and Thinking?

Well I don't know much bout African history. Maybe the differences between so many tribes unable to agree on things in the past? I think whites weren't as divided in that aspect n maybe different religions n mindsets? Honestly I don't know but I do know we are all born made the same and are shaped from birth by our surroundings and many other factors. Maybe is like U said the majority aren't smart enough to do something about the things that need fixing to make better changes but that said there would still be smart ppl there too.
Me I'm not smart enuff to know the answers I'm only smart enough to say an opinion. I don't know all that much bout white history really either I prefer to read n learn bout fringe sciences than anything else so I'm not sure why societal development over the centuries has differed between the different races. Over all I think black people have the same potential given the right circumstances tho.
One thing I do think tho is if corruption in the government and police forces over there was strictly stopped it would be a great step towards a better and more productive and happy society.
Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 20, 2020
Missyford31:

Well I don't know much bout African history. Maybe the differences between so many tribes unable to agree on things in the past? I think whites weren't as divided in that aspect n maybe different religions n mindsets? Honestly I don't know but I do know we are all born made the same and are shaped from birth by our surroundings and many other factors. Maybe is like U said the majority aren't smart enough to do something about the things that need fixing to make better changes but that said there would still be smart ppl there too.
Me I'm not smart enuff to know the answers I'm only smart enough to say an opinion. I don't know all that much bout white history really either I prefer to read n learn bout fringe sciences than anything else so I'm not sure why societal development over the centuries has differed between the different races. Over all I think black people have the same potential given the right circumstances tho.
One thing I do think tho is if corruption in the government and police forces over there was strictly stopped it would be a great step towards a better and more productive and happy society. There'd be plenty of Nigerians with that potential to invent if they had the opportunity and tools needed to do so at their disposal.
Says who?- @ the first bolded. I think u need to do more research.

I have been reading ur comments, but I don't see the reason to quote u simply because u said u are white. Right from when I saw that, I knew u may not understand what we are saying here, cos u may not know how bad the situation is here. Except maybe u are not total white or u'v been in the black environment before.

However, I noticed you have mentioned d bolded point like 3 times in ur comment (directly or indirectly, when you were talking about melanin, the brain and the likes), so that prompted me to quote you.

If we were all born the same way why then do we have neuroAtypicals in our environments? or you think everyone is neurotypical? (spelt the neuroatypical that way, so the difference wud be easy for ppl to spot).

My dear, people are not the same, brains are not wired the same way. This has been scientifically proven at least in some people with psychological disorders. I don't think it has anything to do with melanin anyways.

Disclaimer : I'm not saying this as a confirmation of the point that blacks' brain is different from that of the whites, it has not been proven anywhere. This is only to pass some information maybe.

No one is saying blacks are purely dumb either as much as no one is saying whites are purely smart, we are only considering the percentage of very smart people (I mean reasonable thinking people) in both sides and that's why I have been using the word 'majority'/minority in my posts.

Now, let's come to your last point, at the second bolded part also marked italic (I merged the two sentences cos of the relationship) : What is keeping blacks from stopping/greatly reducing corruption?
What is keeping blacks from having the opportunities and tools needed? If not for THIS SAME REASON we are talking about here!!!!

Think about it, just think about it.

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 20, 2020
Apination:
The black man is still at the first level of cognitive psychological development. He does things to please the self only and that's the dangerous trend that had crept into every facet of our existence and society and has left us in this pitiable condition. Self realization and a change in worldview is the solution to our mishaps undecided
oh well, nice point...If we are using Piagets theory here, that means a typical black man never developed, still stucked in his childhood stage right? And that's the reason behind the selfishness.

How do we now bring that self realization to the environment?
How do you think a worldview could be changed for many adults who are still stucked in their childhood stage?

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by LastProphet: 9:32am On Aug 20, 2020
Missyford31:

I don't know what Africa would be like if whites never went there. N yes the environment is made by what the majority make it and ppl in power make it to be. It's just a vicious cycle really. Honestly tho I don't think we are born any different. The brain is the same at birth in any race. White ppl have alot of dumb ppl n average ppl not all have high IQ. A really high IQ is rare. And I'm not sure why.
It takes time to build a great society and for that i think it starts with a good government then good schools and job opportunities aswell as universal free Medicare and low income housing. If Nigeria had free healthcare like Australia, more job opportunities, places that can feed ppl who've no money, places to help ppl find work, free schooling like we do, places that work with individuals to help them become what they want to in the workforce, sorta like social workers, a whole new better incorruptible government, departments to monitor police forces, etc and their actions, have more humane police cells, prisons etc, garbage removal trucks, safe roads, constant clean water, constant electricity all that kind of stuff and less tribalism, better mindset of the ppls. If all that happened the ppl would be happier, life expectancy longer, and as the generations pass the country would evolve and be a better environment and so forth the generations to come would be different to what they can be today. Those are Nigeria's problems not cos they're black. Even were society there the same as here U would still get smarter ppl n less smarter ppl. And superstition sum ppl there cling to superstition. Believing in the old ways in a modern world. I agree the mindset there is a problem for majority of ppl but those ppl if they had been raised in a different environment could've been smart enough to have a better mindset to try n make a change for their country for the better. I knew one Nigerian guy studying in Australia a few years ago he was gonna become a politician n go home to Nigeria n try to make a change n he was a smart guy he'd only been here around three years for study I think. I know wat Ur saying but I don't think it's about any race having higher IQ I think it involves much more than that. I think it'll take a long time for Nigeria to change there's so many factors to make that happen. It's a beautiful place with many beautiful ppl I just hope things do get better there.

You see I have already mentioned the issue of having dumb people in any race so there's no point repeating it. And everything we are saying is about percentages so if I say "black people" for instance what I mean is the 'majority of black people.' Of course we got many incredibly smart black people but my point is that the majority are dumb and they have been dumb for a long time through history. Take for instance how did the transatlantic slave trade happen? It happened because white people were able to build big ships that sailed the seas, while our black ancestors were content with their paddle canoes. Come to warfare white people quickly moved beyond swords and bows and arrows, but our own ancestors saw nothing wrong with using bows another couple of millennia. Have you heard Elon Musk talk about his vision of setting up a human colony on Mars? It's amazing how much he has taken all challenges to that ambition for granted. But you see only whites can even imagine doing that kind of thing because right now there's nothing wrong with living on the earth as any regular person would see it.
And you see white people (majority) are introspective which is why though having a past steeped in superstition like every other race, have been able to evolve and rethink things which has led to the mainstream acceptance of logic, facts over beliefs and sentiments, which has formed the basis for their prosperity. It takes high IQ to identify a belief that doesn't work. This is where blacks continue to fail and fail eternally. White people brought the gospel to Africa but they hardly reference it nowadays save for in private BECAUSE THEY HAVE SEEN THAT ITS MOSTLY FOLKLORE AND TALES. Meanwhile religion is more prioritized than logic here and it will be so for many more millennia. Any right thinking person should have seen the limitations of not just religions but all esoterism if we can only think a little more but you see that's herculean here. There are many aspects of IQ - emotional, social, adversity etc, the whites have demonstrated higher scores in all its facets than every other race. We blacks have a stuck paradigm on things. Let's stop deceiving ourselves with these claims of primary equality with whites we are not

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help :I Can't Ejaculate During Sex / MEN!! This Is Why You Should NEVER Trust Women Who Wear Make-ups!! (photos) / When Ur Bf/gf Asks U This Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.