Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion (4373 Views)

Living With People With Low Iq Will Drain You Mentally / Could It True The Black Race Have Low Iq? / I Am Extremely Boring Is That A Sign Of High Or Low IQ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by rationalhuman(m): 9:55am On Aug 20, 2020
Understood your thoughts, If it is not the Rational Thinking, Intellect and mindset then i am unable to find any other issue.
As you mentioned about police and Government in this continent, Their Police and Government/Politicians are human from their society.
I will prefer to send our politicians in jail and this continent to be colonized again by Japanese, Brits, America, India, France, Belgium or China or anyone. We are still in dark ages and no hope.

Anyway it was good discussion. thanks
Missyford31:

Well I don't know much bout African history. Maybe the differences between so many tribes unable to agree on things in the past? I think whites weren't as divided in that aspect n maybe different religions n mindsets? Honestly I don't know but I do know we are all born made the same and are shaped from birth by our surroundings and many other factors. Maybe is like U said the majority aren't smart enough to do something about the things that need fixing to make better changes but that said there would still be smart ppl there too.
Me I'm not smart enuff to know the answers I'm only smart enough to say an opinion. I don't know all that much bout white history really either I prefer to read n learn bout fringe sciences than anything else so I'm not sure why societal development over the centuries has differed between the different races. Over all I think black people have the same potential given the right circumstances tho.
One thing I do think tho is if corruption in the government and police forces over there was strictly stopped it would be a great step towards a better and more productive and happy society.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 20, 2020
rationalhuman:
Understood your thoughts, If it is not the Rational Thinking, Intellect and mindset then i am unable to find any other issue.
As you mentioned about police and Government in this continent, Their Police and Government/Politicians are human from their society.
I will prefer to send our politicians in jail and this continent to be colonized again by Japanese, Brits, America, India, France, Belgium or China or anyone. We are still in dark ages and no hope.

Anyway it was good discussion. thanks

Yes it's all a continuous cycle ppl becoming products of their environment just to pass the same on to the next. Maybe it's hard for ppl to change.
Yes nice discussion thanku too n U have a good night.
Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 20, 2020
LastProphet:

You see I have already mentioned the issue of having dumb people in any race so there's no point repeating it. And everything we are saying is about percentages so if I say "black people" for instance what I mean is the 'majority of black people.' Of course we got many incredibly smart black people but my point is that the majority are dumb and they have been dumb for a long time through history. Take for instance how did the transatlantic slave trade happen? It happened because white people were able to build big ships that sailed the seas, while our black ancestors were content with their paddle canoes. Come to warfare white people quickly moved beyond swords and bows and arrows, but our own ancestors saw nothing wrong with using bows another couple of millennia. Have you heard Elon Musk talk about his vision of setting up a human colony on Mars? It's amazing how much he has taken all challenges to that ambition for granted. But you see only whites can even imagine doing that kind of thing because right now there's nothing wrong with living on the earth as any regular person would see it.
And you see white people (majority) are introspective which is why though having a past steeped in superstition like every other race, have been able to evolve and rethink things which has led to the mainstream acceptance of logic, facts over beliefs and sentiments, which has formed the basis for their prosperity. It takes high IQ to identify a belief that doesn't work. This is where blacks continue to fail and fail eternally. White people brought the gospel to Africa but they hardly reference it nowadays save for in private BECAUSE THEY HAVE SEEN THAT ITS MOSTLY FOLKLORE AND TALES. Meanwhile religion is more prioritized than logic here and it will be so for many more millennia. Any right thinking person should have seen the limitations of not just religions but all esoterism if we can only think a little more but you see that's herculean here. There are many aspects of IQ - emotional, social, adversity etc, the whites have demonstrated higher scores in all its facets than every other race. We blacks have a stuck paradigm on things. Let's stop deceiving ourselves with these claims of primary equality with whites we are not

I don't know the reason Africa isnt as advanced in society as white countries in the way U said. Maybe they're just getting there slower than us. I agree tho that we overcame our old superstitions, witch hunting etc and old beliefs. We do have religions but to majority it don't come before all else n im not sure that's really a good thing to some extent if we plan on going to heaven lol. Maybe Africa is evolving slower. Like I said I'm not smart enough to know the answers to it all I just don't like the way some of you guys put yourselves down or believe you are any lesser than whites n yeah I know IQ depends on many aspects I took one IQ test last month n was in the second highest group above average n I was surprised but it wasn't just about knowledge it was identifying and cracking codes, problem solving, word associations, math equations, visual puzzles n more.
But I agree on the religious n superstitions holding ppl back over there.
Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 20, 2020
sherylbakky:
Says who?- @ the first bolded. I think u need to do more research.

I have been reading ur comments, but I don't see the reason to quote u simply because u said u are white. Right from when I saw that, I knew u may not understand what we are saying here, cos u may not know how bad the situation is here. Except maybe u are not total white or u'v been in the black environment before.

However, I noticed you have mentioned d bolded point like 3 times in ur comment (directly or indirectly, when you were talking about melanin, the brain and the likes), so that prompted me to quote you.

If we were all born the same way why then do we have neuroAtypicals in our environments? or you think everyone is neurotypical? (spelt the neuroatypical that way, so the difference wud be easy for ppl to spot).

My dear, people are not the same, brains are not wired the same way. This has been scientifically proven at least in some people with psychological disorders. I don't think it has anything to do with melanin anyways.

Disclaimer : I'm not saying this as a confirmation of the point that blacks' brain is different from that of the whites, it has not been proven anywhere. This is only to pass some information maybe.

No one is saying blacks are purely dumb either as much as no one is saying whites are purely smart, we are only considering the percentage of very smart people (I mean reasonable thinking people) in both sides and that's why I have been using the word 'majority'/minority in my posts.

Now, let's come to your last point, at the second bolded part also marked italic (I merged the two sentences cos of the relationship) : What is keeping blacks from stopping/greatly reducing corruption?
What is keeping blacks from having the opportunities and tools needed? If not for THIS SAME REASON we are talking about here!!!!

Think about it, just think about it.

Yeah I know we're not all exactly the same I mean that we are all born with a brain same bodies, organs n capacity to learn(unless disabled or disorders etc) no matter our skin colour.
And no I don't know exactly what it's like there but I do read the Nigerian news alot over the years n know things my man from there has said aswell as other friends I've known over the years. I asked my man y the police are corrupt for example n he said they don't get paid much n have families to feed. I don't know what's stopping people from stopping the corruption. But I get what you're saying. If ppl as a majority acted smarter they could change all of that. That is true. My man says he thinks one of Nigeria's problems is tribalism. He says ppl need to see each other as fellow Nigerians than Igbo, Yoruba etc n act more as one ppls. But I don't know much bout that. Maybe ppl are to set in their ways n don't want to change. N yes I guess that takes smart ppl as a whole to make changes, move forward making a better society and environment.
If I repeated myself this morning I'm sorry I had just woke up n was already multitasking with housework lol. In fact I thought I was talking to the same person I first talked to bout this each time I've replied someone but I think it's actually been three ppl lol.
Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by LastProphet: 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2020
Missyford31:

I don't know the reason Africa isnt as advanced in society as white countries in the way U said. Maybe they're just getting there slower than us. I agree tho that we overcame our old superstitions, witch hunting etc and old beliefs. We do have religions but to majority it don't come before all else n im not sure that's really a good thing to some extent if we plan on going to heaven lol. Maybe Africa is evolving slower. Like I said I'm not smart enough to know the answers to it all I just don't like the way some of you guys put yourselves down or believe you are any lesser than whites n yeah I know IQ depends on many aspects I took one IQ test last month n was in the second highest group above average n I was surprised but it wasn't just about knowledge it was identifying and cracking codes, problem solving, word associations, math equations, visual puzzles n more.
But I agree on the religious n superstitions holding ppl back over there.

I understand you and appreciate your humane perspective, we are working on ourselves and we shall get there hopefully by starting with some home truths. I schooled a bit in the UK and easily beat several other races so my perspectives are well informed, you need not worry dear, thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2020
djon78:

Story
How can you change the living conditions when you don't have what it takes

Even the Asians are doing extremely well for themselves.

Ghana and South Korea had independence same day same year but you can't compare there individual progress

Likewise Nigeria and Singapore got independence a few years off each other but the development gap are miles apart

Presently developed western countries are draining our best brains example Canada

The gap is too much between us and the rest of the world
Coldie:
whites made their living conditions like that, why cant we. We as blacks hv no excuse. Even in our backyard south africa if u see a black dominated area u would know, since blacks took over south africa the country is becoming a mess. Look at zimbabwe former rhodesia africas food basket, since blacks took over they cant even feed themselves
Their capability of transforming their environment wasn't the point I was getting at,but rather I said they're not inherently of great manners like the OP is saying.
Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by Princewill1(m): 11:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
It's in the gene.

Blacks in the African continent are poor and backwards.

Black communities in America,Caribbeans, Europe and Asia are poor and backwards in all indexes when compared with other races.

We were disadvantaged by nature. That's the bitter truth. Let's put sentiment aside
Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by caye(m): 4:17am On Aug 21, 2020
Brunosamel:

Say whatever you want to the truth still stands, there is nothing you can do about the mentality infacts you also a part of it.....

Black man can never change nor compete with white
We are two different creatures that's an ideology

I don't blame the whites for the corruption and the vile mentality in Africa but rather the Asian

Don't mention me abeg!
I hope peple here know that we have white racists, Arabs and some Asians on nairaland.com trying to insult Africans continously by pretending to be us;and they are usually / sometimes security personnel(disinformants) . Do not join them to insult yourself o.
Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by Klchnjoku: 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2020
properties4sale:

That's what it is.
replied you bro
Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by FieldMarshall06(m): 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
Let the living conditions of the white man be changed to that of blacks,and let's see how civilised they still remain. You think they are inherently law abiding gentlemen undecided

Best post ever. You are too much.
Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2020
lefulefu:
Its unfair guy...very very unfair when u use nigeria as a setpace to generalise all blacks .That nigeria acts like a slowpoke doesnt mean blacks from other countries act foolishly.Look at nigeria's nieighbour ghana..does it act in a foolish way like nigeria? look at rwanda.kenya and eithopia.these are black populated countries and yet they are not as bad as nigeria.Nigeria is a peculiar case and it has not to do with being black populated.what i believe is nigeria's problem is too much attachment to religious fanatism.religious fanatism is what is pulling nigeria back and making it underdeveloped.maybe if we are no longer attached to religioun we will start moving forward.

All the countries you mentioned act similarly even African Americans act the same way.

They dont obey police, they destroy and destroy instead of building.

Black men need to be blame.

As someone said, if a society is weak means the men in that society are weak.

Black men are weak.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
caye:

I hope peple here know that we have white racists, Arabs and some Asians on nairaland.com trying to insult Africans continously by pretending to be us;and they are usually / sometimes security personnel(disinformants) . Do not join them to insult yourself o.

When does saying the truth become racists.

Mention ome developed black country, start from there first.

I believe we should see ourself as superior but what can we be proud of as blacks.

Nothing works in any black country, why do we have to travel to white countries to have a better life.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by felzokugo(m): 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
Coldie:

So for ur mind our weather no harsh?

Same old excuse as usual.

Which weather hardsh pass Sahara desert?

But Nigeria is one of the poorest countries in the world
travel to d antartica or russia...mk u feel d sweet weather...since u dey claim say our weather harsh. Iberiberism!

1 Like

Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by LastProphet: 12:30am On Oct 20, 2020
properties4sale:

My brother, this is a discussion I have had severally with people, and I keep exploring various reasons!, if I go in depth, believe me my post will become prosaic and lengthy for readers. If I continue my analysis with you, you will understand I didn't just wake up to write this, but rather an in depth analysis of events from years and years of critical questioning and analysis. It isn't a research I'll like to delve into as more than enough research abound, and all points towards same fact underscored in my post .

Don't bother explaining to them because for them is about defending some crappy racial dignity and not about the CLEAR truth that stares us all in the face. We are the older race and of course closer to the early men with their small confused brain. Don't ever compare any race to white people the difference is clear to even the blind
Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by Michealky: 1:00am On Oct 20, 2020
I don't want to say what's on my mind cos y'all will get confused.
Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by Michealky: 1:29am On Oct 20, 2020
I would like you to compare Nigeria 1920s and Let's say America 1920s. Most people in America invested well in education in the 1800s. If you still have a great granny that's still alive, ask him or her how Nigeria was during their time. Nigeria just recently put education as a priority from 1980s.

Intelligency can be passed from a parent to a child. The whites kept on passing
their knowledge to their offsprings and that's why we have brilliant and rich white men world wide.

Now we don't really know the origin of Blacks, we might be lab experiment, blacks I think are a new form of creation and that's why we have limited amount of knowledge. We were once used as slave trade remember? We were like demons to every nation. Gosh! I'm already crying.
Blacks were used to build Egypt, if you can imagine. Seriously if you read the history of Blacks you'll weep.

The Bible said, God destroyed every living humans except Noah and his family and obviously they were white. So blacks were caused by genetic mutations hahahaha
Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by properties4sale: 4:39am On Oct 20, 2020
LastProphet:

Don't bother explaining to them because film them is about defending some crappy racial dignity and not about the CLEAR truth that stares us all in the face. We are the older race and of course closer to the early men with their small confused brain. Don't ever compare any race to white people the difference is clear to even the blind
U couldn't be more apt my brother, u are just so correct!!! Our brain is truly closer to that of the early men and still so savage... even the Asians sef still no reach white men!... the difference between us is just so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so marked!!!! Kai!
Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by LastProphet: 5:07am On Oct 20, 2020
properties4sale:

U couldn't be more apt my brother, u are just so correct!!! Our brain is truly closer to that of the early men and still so savage... even the Asians sef still no reach white men!... the difference between us is just so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so marked!!!! Kai!

Is sad and unfortunate
Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by LastProphet: 5:11am On Oct 20, 2020
Michealky:
I would like you to compare Nigeria 1920s and Let's say America 1920s. Most people in America invested well in education in the 1800s. If you still have a great granny that's still alive, ask him or her how Nigeria was during their time. Nigeria just recently put education as a priority from 1980s.

Intelligency can be passed from a parent to a child. The whites kept on passing
their knowledge to their offsprings and that's why we have brilliant and rich white men world wide.

Now we don't really know the origin of Blacks, we might be lab experiment, blacks I think are a new form of creation and that's why we have limited amount of knowledge. We were once used as slave trade remember? We were like demons to every nation. Gosh! I'm already crying.
Blacks were used to build Egypt, if you can imagine. Seriously if you read the history of Blacks you'll weep.

The Bible said, God destroyed every living humans except Noah and his family and obviously they were white. So blacks were caused by genetic mutations hahahaha

We are actually the oldest race, though we got few intelligent people but the majority are just wack
Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by LastProphet: 5:20am On Oct 20, 2020
Coolcris:
In my own opinion, I think the illiteracy of the masses is the root cause of it. The whites colonized the blacks, so they'll always be miles ahead.

What made the whites capable of colonizing the blacks in the first place?
Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by nigeriansamurai(m): 6:42am On Oct 20, 2020
I think its environment when young black people are born they are influence by their older generation and so when gthe grow old they inturn influence the next one after them its more like a cycle
Re: Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion by Guapismo: 6:59am On Oct 20, 2020
properties4sale:
Hi All,

Just a brief intro, I'm a young man in my early 30's , I resided and grew up in Nigeria, I only migrated from Nigeria to Europe just last year.
To be honest people, since i migrated, and even before i did, i have gotten to witness the very sharp and vast contrast between blacks and caucasians, the contrast is so marked. The whites just know what to do and does it, obeys simple layed out laws, they don't necessarily need the police to tell them what to do, the people just make conscious effort to be law abiding, obey laid out rules, and try to be considerate so what they do doesn't adversely affect their neighbours, so conscious of their environment, and very educated about the simple basics of life.
I witnessed a scenario where someone collapsed, immediately bystanders around checked his response, when they got known, cardiac compression started and simple attempts at resuscitation, Immediately the ambulance arrived, everyone hands off and allowed the paramedics continue what they are trained to do.

Alas, in Nigeria and by extension Africa, it's a sharp contrast, we can not even rule ourselves, nobody wants to obey simple laid out laws, everyone is out with the primal instincts of just eating large at the expense of others, mindless of how their actions affects the other man (primal instincts exhibited by monkeys and chimpanzees), very low IQ (intelligent quotient) and mentality, as simple as basic resuscitation we are unaware about, if someone collapses u see various people, pouring them water, slapping them, some using hot oil, raising their legs, opening their mouth, as simple as the basics of resuscitation we are unaware, surprisingly most of this people claim to be educated., u see others praying and speaking in ridiculous tongues even they don't understand what it means and expect it to "heal" someone, quite bizarre ,it will be an absurdity to witness such here, can't even imagine it.

My question.

Why are blacks so backward with very low mentality.

Addendum: It is believed black race is the progenitor of human race(according to science), and evolution resulted in other races, is it possible that consequent of that, our race is closely tied to the Neanderthals and we reason and think like them as opposed to other races?.

What you said at the end is a big lie, Africans even have lower Neanderthal DNA compared to Europeans and Asians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This Photo True About Men's Polygamous Nature? / Light Skin Females Dark Skin Females: ..the Final Debate. / Normal Or Abnormal? My Desires For Older Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.