Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,274 members, 7,839,366 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA (5395 Views)

What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry / How Do I Recieve Money From Usa To Nigeria / Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA by Nobody: 2:02am On Sep 09, 2020
lefulefu2:
since u talk to his family then he might be genuine.there is this family friend of mine now he"s in germany.dude is very fluent in german and has a language school where he teaches ppl german for ppl having the intention of traveling to gemany.he was looking to hook up with a german lady on facebook.The lady is not old but a young girl.she was fascinated that an african could speak her language so fluently and thats how their friendship started.She went to nigeria and spent some time with the guy and his family.like a dream she fell for him and they got married.the guy is now in germany with her cheesy.wat i used to tell the guy is that the lady is lucky cos had it been it was a scammer she fell for the scammer would have ripped her dry..she was lucky seeing a guy like him and i guess the guy was also lucky seeing a lady like her.I hope urs will turn out to be like that.

Yeah thankyou. He seems like a decent guy even tho we ain't met in person I mean U still get a sense of someone talking to them daily we spend alot of time on the ph. Plus I'm friends on all his families n friends Facebook's too. I hope it all works out like your friends n I think it will. I guess U don't get anything good in life without taking chances.
Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA by Nobody: 2:07am On Sep 09, 2020
Missyford31:

Yeah thankyou. He seems like a decent guy even tho we ain't met in person I mean U still get a sense of someone talking to them daily we spend alot of time on the ph. Plus I'm friends on all his families n friends Facebook's too. I hope it all works out like your friends n I think it will. I guess U don't get anything good in life without taking chances.
if he was fake he would make excuses in u talking to his family
but either way its still very important u two meet face to face

1 Like

Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA by Nobody: 2:13am On Sep 09, 2020
lefulefu2:
if he was fake he would make excuses in u talking to his family
but either way its still very important u two meet face to face

Yeah it's important. It's my fault I didn't go when I had the chance around two years ago but I'll def go as soon as the travel ban is lifted. I'll be glad for it after all this time cos it has been stressful

1 Like

Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA by Softgamer: 7:39am On Sep 09, 2020
Missyford31:

Yeah he tells me not to come on here. But I told him I still do that I don't talk to anyone.
Yeah we have travel restrictions so can't leave yet but I have the money to go and as soon as it's up I'm going over. Isn't hard to go without sex lol. Before emeka I was with my son's father off n on for years n was without for around a year before emeka. I have had chances but if I don't love someone it don't interest me to have sex with them.
nice. i hope you get to meet him soon. visiting forums like this can easily pollute your mind though

1 Like

Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 09, 2020
Softgamer:
nice. i hope you get to meet him soon. visiting forums like this can easily pollute your mind though

Yeah that's for sure. N thanks I hope so too. It's definitely been a long time so it's well overdue�
Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA by TCD: 7:37am On Sep 29, 2020
Hello everyone. Does world remit still work for transfers from US to Bank accounts in Nigeria?
Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA by Kingsleystunner(m): 11:04am On Mar 23, 2021
FantomGreenz:
My friend wants to send some money to me from the United States but I don't have a domiciliary account.

So, please what how can I receive the money through Western Union. I could use really use like, a brief procedure.

Abeg make una help a brother before this guy change him mind. Thanks.

hello friend,best way for you is cash app but before you use it you must asked the person his rate before using his info,or you use Western Union or MoneyGram eko direct by given him your name that is in your voters card and bvn then you can now pick it up.but note that you can't pick up Western Union or MoneyGram expect access bank only because that is the only bank that do Western Union and money gram..that is my own option for you thanks have a great day
Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA by wfchris042(m): 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2021
So I can't pickup cash from other bank like zineth, and I don't have a bank account I want it cash so I only have I'd card no bvn is it possible?
Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA by Chukatabra: 9:14pm On Feb 18
Simple, I use https://changera.co/. They simplify remittance when I want to receive money from the US for over 2 years now I've been using them. Hope this helps - https://blog.changera.co/how-changera-helps-you-send-money-faster/
Re: What Is The Fastest Way To Recieve Money From USA by MrCork: 9:19pm On Feb 18
FantomGreenz:
My friend wants to send some money to me from the United States but I don't have a domiciliary account.

So, please what how can I receive the money through Western Union. I could use really use like, a brief procedure.

Abeg make una help a brother before this guy change him mind. Thanks.

Use a parrot..they fly fast!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Conversation With My New Girlfriend..... Could She Be Real? / Why Do Males Pretend They Never Check Out Other Mens Nyansh?? / I Slept With My Ex Babe Not Knowing She Is Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.