Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates (79680 Views)

BBNaija: All Housemates That Have Been Disqualified From Reality Show / BBNaija: All Housemates Are Up For Possible Eviction / BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by JBoss25(m): 2:35pm On Aug 19, 2020
adelaja70:
Terry WAYA his father was the HUSHPUPPI of those years... money laundering, wire wire. But while Hushpuppi worship Gucci, Terry WAYA worship Versace.
Are you serious?
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by jayaim: 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
Shut up this man. Rich people don't brag or show up. Even we are from the same state i will criticise u. Let others sing ur praises. Ur riches who e help
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by adelaja70(m): 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2020
JBoss25:
Are you serious?
YES 100%.... HE WAS POPULAR DURING OBJ'S ADMINISTRATION. AND VERY CLOSE TO IBORI AND SOME OTHER GOVERNORS. IMMEDIATELY YAWA GAS HE WENT LOW-KEY.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Doyou2019: 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2020
titiakins:
He has a big mouth
... and too many teeth grin
Dude is so vainnnnnn.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by adelaja70(m): 2:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
techmo:

Why so pained Nigga? He laundered Billions for Abacha also and so fvcking what? Only people with Big companies and Assets globally can launder money to the tune of millions and billions with offshore account

Davido's dad has two private jet and still chatters Private jets, Tinubu has a bombardier Jet and a Gulfstream and Seyi Tinubu still charters Execujet and carverton
See this brainwashed mumu... How many global assets Hushpuppi get?
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Adiwana: 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2020
tarantino1:

Talking with you is fucking boring abeg.

Now you've jumped to Bezoz. You can't stay in one lane. I don't need to go to reddit to see shit. It is a place like NL where people post their opinion as fact like you just did.

There is no reputable website on the internet that will tell you that Microsoft was from his Fathers company. The connection he got wasn't even from his dad

Just accept that you goofed by mentioning that part in your initial argument

Honestly am tired of going back and forth with you on a topic you clearly have no idea about and don't even want to learn. This is going to be my last reply on you on this.

First things first,Nobody is telling you to go to Reddit to go read some opinions as facts. I pointed you the community because unlike popular media that feeds you the same bs narrative,Reddit contains Americans who know Bill Gates and his family. And I never said that was one place to get all your facts,I just gave a leadway. Websites and Publications can easily present Dangote as the richest man in Africa that made his fortunes through selling cements,but it's forums like NL that will tell the outside listener the politics that went behind that.

Secondly,the whole his father had no connection with his IBM deal clearly shows me you have no idea who his dad was and is certainly no ready to know about him. If you think his father was some random Lawyer,then I have nothing to say to you

If you think on the other hand,Bill Gates was some smart nerdy kid who dropped out of school, built some software and sold it to become the richest man in the world,then I don't think there's a bigger idiot than you. On my claim on the company,I could tell you the name of the company and what they did before Bill stepped in. But since you're going to believe what you want to believe anyway,no need wasting my time on that.

Lastly,i mentioned Jeff because I was just using him tell you that the whole i started as an Okada man story to now owning a transport company,rich people especially the white folks tell to simple minded people like you is nothing but just bs.

Nobody will tell you that the amount of money "borrowed" by Jeff from his family to start Amazon, many will never get that amount in their lifetime or the alleged amount given to that same Bill Gates by his father for the startup of Microsoft. You can do your own findings on what the amount was and it's current value in today's climate. Nobody tells you that same Bill Gates had access to PCs and started programming when individual ownership of Computers was deemed a luxury

As i said,you can choose to remain ignorant or you can educate yourself. It's up to you
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by illicit(m): 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2020
Evercurious:

ENJOY LIFE IF YOU CAN AND IF NOT OPPORTUNED TO HAVE SO MUCH WEALTH LIKE OTHERS. LEARN TO BE CONTENT AMD BE HAPPY FOR THEM. LG(LIFE IS GOOD)

What is this one saying

I am happy, are u

Have a nice time
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Evercurious(f): 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
illicit:

What is this one saying

I am happy, are u

Have a nice time

Then act as one that is happy
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by illicit(m): 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
Evercurious:

Then act as one that is happy
I am
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by ArcFresky(m): 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
wisdomkid:

Hi, Kidwayya's dad, I am not aware you didn't give him any job to work for ₦1.... Maybe because all billionaire children are lazy, while poor f*ck children like you are wiser (but more wicked, hate-packed filled, and jealous of yourselves)?

Stupid people. Your entire generation's wealth can't buy Kidwayya's Dad wristwatch.

��� I know it's not you talking, its the hunger, pele...
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by OdenKelechi(m): 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2020
Finally the boy is showing his true self.

After bragging he said it's not like i'm bragging...Rubbish
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by wisdomkid: 3:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
ArcFresky:

��� I know it's not you talking, its the hunger, pele...

Hunger? It's better than a bitter heart.
A heart overflowing of hatred for wealthy people..
AND far worse is your mentality, not to know between Hatred and Love.
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Emmypure: 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2020
kiddwaya is a spoiled brat, he is too boastful, as for that LovePeddler called Erica she will suffer for 600 years for disgracing her self on national TV, it will certainly end in tears, I rep ozone, laycon and prince.
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by tarantino1: 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
Adiwana:

Honestly am tired of going back and forth with you on a topic you clearly have no idea about and don't even want to learn. This is going to be my last reply on you on this.

First things first,Nobody is telling you to go to Reddit to go read some opinions as facts. I pointed you the community because unlike popular media that feeds you the same bs narrative,Reddit contains Americans who know Bill Gates and his family. And I never said that was one place to get all your facts,I just gave a leadway. Websites and Publications can easily present Dangote as the richest man in Africa that made his fortunes through selling cements,but it's forums like NL that will tell the outside listener the politics that went behind that.

Secondly,the whole his father had no connection with his IBM deal clearly shows me you have no idea who his dad was and is certainly no ready to know about him. If you think his father was some random Lawyer,then I have nothing to say to you

If you think on the other hand,Bill Gates was some smart nerdy kid who dropped out of school, built some software and sold it to become the richest man in the world,then I don't think there's a bigger idiot than you. On my claim on the company,I could tell you the name of the company and what they did before Bill stepped in. But since you're going to believe what you want to believe anyway,no need wasting my time on that.

Lastly,i mentioned Jeff because I was just using him tell you that the whole i started as an Okada man story to now owning a transport company,rich people especially the white folks tell to simple minded people like you is nothing but just bs.

Nobody will tell you that the amount of money "borrowed" by Jeff from his family to start Amazon, many will never get that amount in their lifetime or the alleged amount given to that same Bill Gates by his father for the startup of Microsoft. You can do your own findings on what the amount was and it's current value in today's climate. Nobody tells you that same Bill Gates had access to PCs and started programming when individual ownership of Computers was deemed a luxury

As i said,you can choose to remain ignorant or you can educate yourself. It's up to you

The rest of your comment is totally trash and unnecessary. The fact that you think that it was his father that gave him the IBM connect is enough to know that you don't know shit about the situation.

I will give you a simple assignment, go online and research properly about how gates got the connect and stop parroting the nonsense of his father this, his father that.

Again, your inability to stick to something is extremely tiring.

Does his father giving him a computer as a kid he used to learn programming corroborate with Microsoft being part of his dad's company?

His father giving him startup capital , so that alone makes his company part of his dad's company. You don't know shit about things

You thought you could just come here and say what you like without someone proving you wrong. Well, today is not that day.

So I'll tell you again, find out how Gates got the contract and a hint: it wasn't his father

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2020
Adiwana:

Beer parlour gist. Bill Gates and Paul Allen started from ground level by making BASIC interpreters for an Atari computer. That was the first thing that brought them into limelight. If only people could read especially Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Princeofasia: 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
Imamshekau:
sad

Typical Blackman, braggings,showoff and chestbeating.Na their way.

You will never see top US billionaires and their family members make such comments most of them live simple lives and are more involved in philanthropic gestures.
ask floyd mayweather or deizel blazertian
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by physiology(m): 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
GamalNasser:

How do you know ? Have you ever been a top US Billionaire or are you the Secretary of US Billionaire Association?

Abeg allow Kidwaya... He's doing well.. someone that even promised all the evicted housemates cash after the show. He is philanthropic

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by ArcFresky(m): 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2020
wisdomkid:

Hunger? It's better than a bitter heart.
A heart overflowing of hatred for wealthy people..
AND far worse is your mentality, not to know between Hatred and Love.

Nothing I said shows bitterness, but your eyes has been so blinded by hunger, all you see is hatred. Your monkier should be foolishkid

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by BigIyanga: 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2020
swiz123:

He made a statement of fact.

You can be motivated by it, or be intimidated by it

or better still, keep sulking at it
Mister/Madam consumer of Motivation.. What other business startups and companies has he started on his own without his dad? His dad was a conduit for politrickians ... and his grand dad was a former senate president
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Kayouzka(m): 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2020
ArcFresky:
Someone that didn't work ₦1, is saying his networth?
Well, congratulations to him and his father
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Wize1: 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
martineverest:
sponsor ibori? billion dollar net worth?..are u drunk?......u didn't get his logic.he is saying his worth is just a chicken change to some people

Leave all these ones. Very gullible Nigerians. They swallow everything they see online. So mentally poor, that they worship and label any braggadocios person a Billionaire. Terry Wire sponsor Ibori’s election? As what na? He was a fraudster who made his money running money laundering errands for Governors. Nigerians like loud noisemakers who lie to hug the limelight. Their children know it that’s why the stupid boy is talking rubbish. Like your account is so fat! Your dad is so super rich yet you came to hustle for BBN 80M. What is the big deal in travelling to London or living in Abuja for God’s sake? The bar is so low. Terry wire is a learner where rich Nigerian folks are talking.
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by kalu61(m): 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
techmo:

How can a man who owns Private jets, own hotels in London and Nigeria, who sponsors the like of James Ibori, Orji Kalu, George Akume in elections. Be valued for a wristwatch?? Which kin billion USD wristwatch be that
Will you shut up. I'm not interested in in BBN but don't say what you don't know. Who sponsored Orji Kalu? How much the person get

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) / NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.