Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates (79685 Views)

BBNaija: All Housemates That Have Been Disqualified From Reality Show / BBNaija: All Housemates Are Up For Possible Eviction / BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Gee64: 12:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
Uptown babies don't cry; the ghetto babies cry real big!
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by 4dor: 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Have you heard about versatility?

Know a little about everything even things u don't have interest in, who knows it might be needed someday.

Cheers

I disagree. Why? Because your comment two weeks ago would have been spot on but a lot has changed after so it's no longer valid.
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by pacespot(m): 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
Then he should willingly tell the fans not to vote for him so that he doesn't win the money. This is the typical mind of people sitting at the corridors of power in Nigeria today, money gobbling and worshipping. If you expect anything except corruption in this country, you should think twice.

If slavery still exists today, most Nigerians will be slaves the way they are slaves to money today. Slavery was born out of materialism: the exchange of humans for material objects so as to acquire wealths.

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Mivici: 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
SavageResponse:
Nigerians will use vexation and vote you out if you're not careful grin
deceive yourself, the broke ones are the angry ones who don't have airtime to vote grin
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by tomdon(m): 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
Charmingrascal:
It is not his fault, it is BBN organizers fault.

They compromised, if you have money you can pay ur way into the house.

It is no his fault, it is Laycon's fault, the intelligent Laycon is doing like a love/sex starved idiot.

As intelligent as he is he can't control his emotions.
He is loosing his real self over a person he spent barely 5 weeks with.

Kidwaya said d truth tho, he is richer than all of them including Ebuka.

Is laycorn more intelligent than kidd?
You people don't use your heads
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by tarantino1: 1:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
Adiwana:

This is so cliche. The same story that has been passed around for decades. This is the same way folks like you will think Jeff Bezos started from a bookshop without knowing what kind of family Jeff came from and the amount of money he was even given in the first place to start Amazon.

As i said am not going to be the one to educate you on this. Go and do your own research. But for the records,just like Unilever,Microsoft was already a company that was in existence before Bill came in and turned it into a tech company. You can research on what the name of the company was,what it did,etc. Reddit will do very well in helping to educate you on the backgrounds of The Gates family. You can choose to call it conspiracy,you can choose to feed off on what you think you know. That's on you

Talking with you is fucking boring abeg.

Now you've jumped to Bezoz. You can't stay in one lane. I don't need to go to reddit to see shit. It is a place like NL where people post their opinion as fact like you just did.

There is no reputable website on the internet that will tell you that Microsoft was from his Fathers company. The connection he got wasn't even from his dad

Just accept that you goofed by mentioning that part in your initial argument

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by ObaKlaz: 1:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
Caleycash:
[s]your fathers reasoning is low reason why his a wretched pauper and you inhereted nothing but jealousy on someone you don't even know!, stupid idiot![/s]
Just six words and two punctuations from me got you convulsing like this!

You see? You've successfully given credence to my assesment of your mental state and level. On top of that, your education is piss poor; it's written all over the way you type.

Please, mention me again; I could use some amusment on this rather hectic, serious Wednesday. grin

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Charmingrascal(m): 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2020
tomdon:

Is laycorn more intelligent than kidd?
You people don't use your heads

What's this frustration all about?

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Minjim: 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2020
Okuda:

how you take k ow say heno earn am? you dey live for their house?

Google is ur friend
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by OmoEpe(m): 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2020
EXOUSIAng:
FiIRST: I am a big time hater of BBN, Erica is a family friend and mate from Covenant University, but I want to say categorically that I am ashamed to Identify myself with her and will not support any of her immoral acts...

SECOND: A MAN WHO DRIVES HIS FATHERS CAR IS NOT FIT TO SIT AT THE TABLE OF MEN WHO OWN BICYCLES.

You are a true ambassador of your alma Mata

More wisdom and oil to your head

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Stillthebest: 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2020
shocked

People who drive their parents G wagon have no iota of pride to brag where people who use their own self made money to buy big daddy are!
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Missyajoke(f): 1:28pm On Aug 19, 2020
DeAlphaMale:

If your father has enough for you and him i don't see a reason why u shouldn't enjoy yourself with it.... U people have made it look as if someone living on his father's wealth is a bad thing... Would u let ur children let work when you're so rich?... Wtf

That's why corruption thrives in the country. When the father has already gathered enough wealth for his unborn generations.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Missyajoke(f): 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2020
luluman:
Na lie jor. Commot here.

Lazy youth
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by wisdomkid: 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
ArcFresky:
Someone that didn't work ₦1, is saying his networth?
Well, congratulations to him and his father

Hi, Kidwayya's dad, I am not aware you didn't give him any job to work for ₦1.... Maybe because all billionaire children are lazy, while poor f*ck children like you are wiser (but more wicked, hate-packed filled, and jealous of yourselves)?

Stupid people. Your entire generation's wealth can't buy Kidwayya's Dad wristwatch.
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
NaijaDonCast:
Ameobo konnect, So Erica and Kid were sitting down to gossip Laycon the Bayern Munich of this BBN season, what are you doing in the house and why are you also scared like the rest of em housemates whenever Sundays eviction roll around if you are not there for the money abi you came to find a wife?
he came to Fxck free pussy
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by OmoEpe(m): 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2020
Toks2008:

You are the one who is mentally and psychologically poor no pun intended.

The guy you quoted made perfect sense.

I think pun should actually be INTENDED for a lowlife like that guy
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Bobbyfreshh(m): 1:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
techmo:

How can a man who owns Private jets, own hotels in London and Nigeria, who sponsors the like of James Ibori, Orji Kalu, George Akume in elections. Be valued for a wristwatch?? Which kin billion USD wristwatch be that

Which of the orji kalu did he sponsor
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Tecord1(m): 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2020
ArcFresky:
Someone that didn't work ₦1, is saying his networth?
Well, congratulations to him and his father
what do you know about kiddwaya. Don't make assumptions. Do your fact finding then come back here to type. Don't follow the line of Nigerian bloggers
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2020
Adiwana:

Why should he keep shut?? The Bill Gates y'all love to worship,do you know his family background?? Do you know that Microsoft was already his father's company before he renamed it?? Make some research and stop hating on the rich
What sort of lie is this? This is how one idiot told me that Bill Gates still Microsoft from a Nigerian. All this beer parlour gist is unhealthy.
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by techmo(m): 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2020
[quote author=Bobbyfreshh post=92990927]

Which of the orji kalu did he sponsor [/quotes]

Donald Trump is a Dollar Billion his campaign still gets funded

Dangote is worth Billions in dollars yet his refinery is been funded

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Bobbyfreshh(m): 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2020
dru23:

That's the most ridiculous thing I've read all year
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Bobbyfreshh(m): 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
[quote author=techmo post=92990989][/quote]

Good at least you explained it better now
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Maydfourth: 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
Money from his Hushpuppi daddy Terry waya...What job has he done in life that makes his account fat...Useless he goat....He should leave and let people that needs the money to stay..

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by ekevwe(m): 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2020
Missyajoke:

Na your papa's wealth, only a lazy man will depends on his fathers wealth

If your papa is rich you will not do that N200k monthly job you are doing.

Its not laziness its called Grace.
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2020
NaijaDonCast:
Ameobo konnect, So Erica and Kid were sitting down to gossip Laycon the Bayern Munich of this BBN season, what are you doing in the house and why are you also scared like the rest of em housemates whenever Sundays eviction roll around if you are not there for the money abi you came to find a wife?

Don't mind him, someone that needs his father's permission to spend money and waits for monthly allowance before he can do anything. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by titiakins: 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2020
knowhowk:
. Money makes some people to have big mouths ,U never can tell if u too won't have it .Let's see the time u first make ur 1 Billion Dollars
has he made one billion dollars?
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by fatboyebele(m): 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2020
S

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Bobbyfreshh(m): 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
techmo:

Davido's father has Private jets, 2 actually, yet Davido still flies Cormercial jets , he still rents Execujet Private Jets for shows, his brother still flies business class, Seyi Tinubu's father, Tinubu has a Bombardier Jet a Gulfstream jet and a helicopter yet he flies Cormercial or Execujet

Baba Adeboye and redeem church has fleet of jets, Leke one of babas closest son flies Cormercial

Madam Aisha Buhari's husband controls fleet of Presidential Jets, but she flies first class cormercial to UK

Good reply I just tire for Nigerians .....they expect some one to send a private jet from London to pick up someone from abuja to Lagos
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by luluman: 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2020
Missyajoke:

Lazy youth
Bad belle.
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2020
Imamshekau:
sad

Typical Blackman, braggings,showoff and chestbeating.Na their way.

You will never see top US billionaires and their family members make such comments most of them live simple lives and are more involved in philanthropic gestures.

His father got his wealth through corruption.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Tunagee(m): 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
EXOUSIAng:
FiIRST: I am a big time hater of BBN, Erica is a family friend and mate from Covenant University, but I want to say categorically that I am ashamed to Identify myself with her and will not support any of her immoral acts...

SECOND: A MAN WHO DRIVES HIS FATHERS CAR IS NOT FIT TO SIT AT THE TABLE OF MEN WHO OWN BICYCLES.

I fully agree

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by WHOcarex: 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
Hello house, pls I want to invite you to this organic skincare group. Its ABSOLUTELY FREE. ALL I NEED IS AUDIENCE. https://www./631631130807133/

Here, you will find all the answers to your skin challenges, you will be thought on how to make organic products that will work for you at the comfort of you home. We share ingredients that will be perfect for your skin. All I need is audience 2 teach

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) / NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.