Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates (79681 Views)

BBNaija: All Housemates That Have Been Disqualified From Reality Show / BBNaija: All Housemates Are Up For Possible Eviction / BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by geezynoni: 9:17am On Aug 19, 2020
ArcFresky:
Someone that didn't work ₦1, is saying his networth?
How did you know he didn't work for it?

3 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 19, 2020
Missyajoke:

Don't work yourself up this bbn show is scripted. You people are watching what they want you to know. Last year was mercy and the previous year miracle. This people are acting base on script to keep you people watching
How do you know its scripted?

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by louiziana(m): 9:19am On Aug 19, 2020
He is nothing but a braggart. I don't respect such people.

4 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Openbusiness: 9:20am On Aug 19, 2020
ArcFresky:
Someone that didn't work ₦1, is saying his networth?
Kikikikiki grin

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by LaReinaa(f): 9:20am On Aug 19, 2020
I can relate... same reason I don’t argue with some fools grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by money121(m): 9:21am On Aug 19, 2020
Ok
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 19, 2020
Missyajoke:

Na your papa's wealth, only a lazy man will depends on his fathers wealth
So he should leave his father's wealth and hustle like you?

14 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by cray91(m): 9:23am On Aug 19, 2020
right about that. no two ways to it
swiz123:

He made a statement of fact.

You can be motivated by it, or be intimidated by it

or better still, keep sulking at it

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by pmoye(m): 9:24am On Aug 19, 2020
If people suffer from their fathers' poverty, why can't a man flex on his father's wealth?

Missyajoke:

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by sterlingD(m): 9:24am On Aug 19, 2020
Does he have to say this.Why not chill relax and face your business.Why attract undue attraction which will attract and manifest undue problems to himself

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by EXOUSIAng: 9:24am On Aug 19, 2020
FiIRST: I am a big time hater of BBN, Erica is a family friend and mate from Covenant University, but I want to say categorically that I am ashamed to Identify myself with her and will not support any of her immoral acts...

SECOND: A MAN WHO DRIVES HIS FATHERS CAR IS NOT FIT TO SIT AT THE TABLE OF MEN WHO OWN BICYCLES.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by dru23(m): 9:24am On Aug 19, 2020
swiz123:

Yes he made a fact .. But another fact remains that his fat bank account was due to his father's influence... I respect a man that made his own money without the influence of his family.....

The kid might have a bigger fat account than the likes of wizkid ,Burnaboy, etc .. But those guys made their money without daddy's wealth and they can boast about it .. That rich kid can not say such in front of the likes of wizkid and co ..

16 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by cray91(m): 9:24am On Aug 19, 2020
confirm!
Charmingrascal:
It is not his fault, it is BBN organizers fault.

They compromised, if you have money you can pay ur way into the house.

It is no his fault, it is Laycon's fault, the intelligent Laycon is doing like a love/sex starved idiot.

As intelligent as he is he can't control his emotions.
He is loosing his real self over a person he spent barely 5 weeks with.

Kidwaya said d truth tho, he is richer than all of them including Ebuka.
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by SavageResponse(m): 9:25am On Aug 19, 2020
Nigerians will use vexation and vote you out if you're not careful grin

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:25am On Aug 19, 2020
swiz123:

Did you verify his claims?

How did you conclude that it is a statement of fact?

8 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Angelfrost(m): 9:26am On Aug 19, 2020
“Nobody compares. They don’t compare to me, not like am bragging or something but, my net worth, my bank account don’t compare to them."

I like it when people finish bragging, and claim not to like bragging!!! grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 19, 2020
Like say no be money Carry am come the house. Money he would get through the fame. yeye. It's all business
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Zane2point4(m): 9:26am On Aug 19, 2020
Beautiful woman wey no sabbi cook,if your parent fed u with potty ,I'm sure u for kpafu since den.
She's even proud saying it to other house mates,very careless lady. sad
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by sylve11: 9:26am On Aug 19, 2020
Charleys:
Mother fvckers

You can say that again and again.... angry cool
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by LaReinaa(f): 9:27am On Aug 19, 2020
PureGoldh:
Pride goes before a fall
Which fall

Are you the one to push him down grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 19, 2020
Why do people boasts of material things, I pity them because if God humbles them, the other time is was rudeboy of psquare. Smh

7 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by cray91(m): 9:27am On Aug 19, 2020
baba na same thing. make me too get that luck and fortunate to be like him

Truth be told. if we aren't fortunate enough we should try change story for our unborn kids

Nobody prays or wishes for his or her kids to suffer the way they do or have

It is what it is

the guy is big, he's big. it is what it is

no hate comment or speech can change that

we already know his appearance on the show is just for fame and which he achieved already cuz we didn't even know about his billionaire father or him before.
Missyajoke:

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by maitrelalley1(m): 9:28am On Aug 19, 2020
swiz123:

Baseless facts! Call a spade what it is that's big time boasting! His father's networth is someone's wrist watch.....
Boosit

4 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by xxxXXXxxx: 9:28am On Aug 19, 2020
A statement like this,is part of the banes of the world.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by blingxx(m): 9:28am On Aug 19, 2020
LordOfTheWeed:
That's money for you!!!

are you sure ..he's a fucking billionaire then what the fvck is he doing in the house

4 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by techmo(m): 9:28am On Aug 19, 2020
cheesy

Sometimes saying the truth sounds like bragging

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by techmo(m): 9:29am On Aug 19, 2020
blingxx:

are you sure ..he's a fucking billionaire then what the fvck is he doing in the house

Fame

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by blingxx(m): 9:31am On Aug 19, 2020
GamalNasser:

How do you know ? Have you ever been a top US Billionaire or are you the Secretary of US Billionaire Association?

white man don't brag egbon , wearing Rolex and blings is a black american or African thing(black in general ) ,when have you ever seen bill gate ,mark or Jeff bezos brag about their wealth ?

9 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by tofolo(m): 9:31am On Aug 19, 2020
NaijaDonCast:
Ameobo konnect, So Erica and Kid were sitting down to gossip Laycon the Bayern Munich of this BBN season, what are you doing in the house and why are you also scared like the rest of em housemates whenever Sundays eviction roll around if you are not there for the money abi you came to find a wife?
just like his name Kid, Na small Pickin they worry am.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Sterope(f): 9:31am On Aug 19, 2020
Like Trump?
Imamshekau:
sad

Typical Blackman, braggings,showoff and chestbeating.

You will never see top US billionaires and their family members make such comments most of them live simple lives and are more involved in philanthropic gestures.
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by techmo(m): 9:31am On Aug 19, 2020
maitrelalley1:

Baseless facts! Call a spade what it is that's big time boasting! His father's networth is someone's wrist watch.....
Boosit

How can a man who owns Private jets, own hotels in London and Nigeria, who sponsors the like of James Ibori, Orji Kalu, George Akume in elections. Be valued for a wristwatch?? Which kin billion USD wristwatch be that

4 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Akinbahm(m): 9:31am On Aug 19, 2020
Missyajoke:

Get off this crazy mentality who knows if you gonna do worst than him if you find yourself in his shoes...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) / NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.