Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates (79705 Views)

BBNaija: All Housemates That Have Been Disqualified From Reality Show / BBNaija: All Housemates Are Up For Possible Eviction / BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by thambolo(m): 11:46am On Aug 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Incumbus and Sucumbus Sponsored Show Designed to Rope the Destiny of the youths of this Generation to irrelevant and Non Essentials things that Has no Effects on their Life Here on Earth and In Eternity..

#BewareOfTheCraftinesOfThedevil

I love you❕
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by dru23(m): 11:47am On Aug 19, 2020
Evercurious:

Naa by force? What happens to leveraging on already acquired wealth?

There is nothing wrong about that.. Both bragging about something u didn't really work for ? I rather Bragg about something I achieve by myself.. I will never Bragg about my father wealth at all .. I didnt work for it , I will be humble about it and look for ways to build my own legacy.. Unfortunately we have different mind set ...
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Adiwana: 11:47am On Aug 19, 2020
tarantino1:

As always, when you ask conspiracy theorist for evidence, they run to the hills. Lol

This was hilarious and time wasting

So it's now conspiracy theory?? Am no more the ignorant one,lol. How did companies such as Unilever come into existence. At least it took Burna Boy to educate mofos who have no mind of their own. Just to search on Google the background of Microsoft,you're deflecting big time. If Microsoft was not Bill's father's company that he renamed and turned to a tech company,the simple thing to do was post your own findings,not ranting up and down
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Evercurious(f): 11:48am On Aug 19, 2020
illicit:

I have said my peace
Let me be

Find another person to bother

Learn to allow people enjoy their lifes the way they desire as long as it is justified.. you can't place your own standard on others..
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by supercase1(m): 11:49am On Aug 19, 2020
GamalNasser:

How do you know ? Have you ever been a top US Billionaire or are you the Secretary of US Billionaire Association?
A typical African is usually self obsessed with his wealth his reasoning faculties get dwindled.what investment does kiddwaya have apart from pressing boobs upadan how have he contributed to the development of Nigeria since he is rich.
I rather vote tinubu and obj put tighter than to vote the arrogant chap called Kidd.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Evercurious(f): 11:50am On Aug 19, 2020
dru23:

There is nothing wrong about that.. Both bragging about something u didn't really work for ? I rather Bragg about something I achieve by myself.. I will never Bragg about my father wealth at all .. I didnt work for it , I will be humble about it and look for ways to build my own legacy.. Unfortunately we have different mind set ...

Good and that's why I called it CHOICE. and what makes you feel that he doesn't have anything running for himself? Dont be too quick to judge and conclude..
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by val4sure(m): 11:51am On Aug 19, 2020
DominusPrime:

So he should leave his father's wealth and hustle like you?
Hahahahaha
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by seangy4konji: 11:51am On Aug 19, 2020
ofcourse...he is richer than them all.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Evercurious(f): 11:51am On Aug 19, 2020
supercase1:

A typical African is usually self obsessed with his wealth his reasoning faculties get dwindled.what investment does kiddwaya have apart from pressing boobs upadan how have he contributed to the development of Nigeria since he is rich.
I rather vote tinubu and obj put tighter than to vote the arrogant chap called Kidd.

That's your choice and some people would rather do the opposite
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Dextre(m): 11:55am On Aug 19, 2020
[quote author=Imamshekau post=92979227] sad

Typical Blackman, braggings,showoff and chestbeating.Na their way.

You will never see top US billionaires and their family members make such comments most of them live simple lives and are more involved in philanthropic gestures.
[/quot

Oga, you need to stop worshipping this your colonial masters,nutin is special about them ehn. You will never see bla bla bla, have you ever met them b4? Bragging is a natural trait,it's bad yh,but it is natural,so deal with it. Funny thing is,he is actually right,whether dem like am or not,dem nor be the same level

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Adiwana: 11:55am On Aug 19, 2020
dru23:

Google is ur friend.. Google self made and you find the meaning

Y'all throw around big words to sound important. The Banky W you're sounding off was an educated UK( I think an Engineer or some professional) before he came back to Nigeria to do music. He was already born into a rich family before he met Wiz. With Davido's father's money,he could afford to pay for the best music writers,producers and video shoots. Not to even talk about the rich people that populate Forbes,majority who came from very wealthy backgrounds. We all need help,so stop with whole Self made nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by illicit(m): 11:55am On Aug 19, 2020
Evercurious:

Learn to allow people enjoy their lifes the way they desire as long as it is justified.. you can't place your own standard on others..

Nawa for u o

Are u having a bad period?

Nag much
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Babisha10(m): 11:57am On Aug 19, 2020
NaijaDonCast:
Ameobo konnect, So Erica and Kid were sitting down to gossip Laycon the Bayern Munich of this BBN season, what are you doing in the house and why are you also scared like the rest of em housemates whenever Sundays eviction roll around if you are not there for the money abi you came to find a wife?
maybe for popularity

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by dru23(m): 11:58am On Aug 19, 2020
Evercurious:

Good and that's why I called it CHOICE. and what makes you feel that he doesn't have anything running for himself? Dont be too quick to judge and conclude..

Listen the young man bragged.. Whatever he has going for himself ,am sure his father had influence in it ..
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by DeAlphaMale(m): 12:01pm On Aug 19, 2020
Missyajoke:

Na your papa's wealth, only a lazy man will depends on his fathers wealth
If your father has enough for you and him i don't see a reason why u shouldn't enjoy yourself with it.... U people have made it look as if someone living on his father's wealth is a bad thing... Would u let ur children let work when you're so rich?... Wtf

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
Imamshekau:
sad

Typical Blackman, braggings,showoff and chestbeating.Na their way.

You will never see top US billionaires and their family members make such comments most of them live simple lives and are more involved in philanthropic gestures.

MF,Donald J Trump is more boastful..

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Evercurious(f): 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2020
dru23:

Listen the young man bragged.. Whatever he has going for himself ,am sure his father had influence in it ..

And is that a crime? Dont tell me you are a KILL JOY /BAD BELLE OOH?
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Evercurious(f): 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2020
illicit:

Nawa for u o

Nag much

ENJOY LIFE IF YOU CAN
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
He's tellin d truth..Most of u condemin his sincerity would b more & extremely boastful if u were in his position..He did not kept ur father poor,so stop hatin on his riches..

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by tarantino1: 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2020
Adiwana:

So it's now conspiracy theory?? Am no more the ignorant one,lol. How did companies such as Unilever come into existence. At least it took Burna Boy to educate mofos who have no mind of their own. Just to search on Google the background of Microsoft,you're deflecting big time. If Microsoft was not Bill's father's company that he renamed and turned to a tech company,the simple thing to do was post your own findings,not ranting up and down

It is conspiracy. Bill Gate's father firm is a law firm that has partnered with various law firms. It is no longer what it once was.

Gate's father has since retired and now works in the philanthropic business with his son.

Bill gates company was a small fish in the Fry for over 5 years with $2m+ in revenue before it landed a wonderful opportunity in the hands of IBM

Just relax Bros, because you no sabi this thing pass me

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Evercurious(f): 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
illicit:

Nawa for u o

Nag much

ENJOY LIFE IF YOU CAN AND IF NOT OPPORTUNED TO HAVE SO MUCH WEALTH LIKE OTHERS. LEARN TO BE CONTENT AMD BE HAPPY FOR THEM. LG(LIFE IS GOOD)
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2020
swiz123:

He made a statement of fact.

You can be motivated by it, or be intimidated by it

or better still, keep sulking at it

There is nothing motivating about his statement. More like a derogatory remarks towards others and the I better pass you mentality that is typical of the average Nigeria that makes him negates the feelings and wills of others but would rather plunder, steal, and cheat to make his way to the top. What exactly is his family source of wealth. A large number of the billionaires in these parts cannot point to any legacy, innovation or invention that they came up with or built from scratch. It is either through politics, money laundering, drugs dealing and other ills that they came up. Abeg!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by 4dor: 12:15pm On Aug 19, 2020
swiz123:

He made a statement of fact.

You can be motivated by it, or be intimidated by it

or better still, keep sulking at it

You're wrong. It will be a fact if an auditor checks their books and comes up with a comprehensive report that it's true but as long as we have no access to any body's bank accounts it's not a fact.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
I just thank God I decided not to watch this year's show, would probably have broken my tv by now with vexation. Iranu
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by 4dor: 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
Charmingrascal:

I don't even watch, I just watch some highlights on Twitter and Instagram and read news about it online.

I do not have the time to sit in front of my TV to watch one show with no benefit to my personality.

Somebody said "if you think you are stupid just think about the people who will stay glued to their TV at night just to watch housemates that are sleeping"

You don't watch but you gave a comprehensive analysis? At times it's OK to say I don't know enough to give my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Tzar(m): 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2020
As usual, Nigerians with wasted destinies & warped sense of morality are justifying this bragging brat.
If you can dare to brag about your wealth. then the onus is on you to prove how you legitimately earned that money. If you brag without proof of how you earned, you are an empty barrel.
We have lost it in this country. Like brutes & savages, most Nigerians believe the end justifies the means. Just make money regardless of whether you did good or evil to make it... how can we continue to live like this & expect things to get better

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by LyfeJennings(m): 12:42pm On Aug 19, 2020
Charmingrascal:
It is not his fault, it is BBN organizers fault.

They compromised, if you have money you can pay ur way into the house.

It is no his fault, it is Laycon's fault, the intelligent Laycon is doing like a love/sex starved idiot.

As intelligent as he is he can't control his emotions.
He is loosing his real self over a person he spent barely 5 weeks with.

Kidwaya said d truth tho, he is richer than all of them including Ebuka.

Hmmmmm
This emotion of a thing is crazy
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by chaloskyx: 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2020
True talk but Erica like a majority of senseless girls would fall for that line and think to herself i don hit jackpot. what you dont know is that you see how the guy compared his bank account to other house mates is the same way he would compare you to other more beautiful independent girlfriends he has. but you with your fish brain would fail to deduce that. in other words when it comes to wife material you are probably behind the long list of candidates

5 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Charmingrascal(m): 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2020
4dor:

You don't watch but you gave a comprehensive analysis? At times it's OK to say I don't know enough to give my opinion.

Have you heard about versatility?

Know a little about everything even things u don't have interest in, who knows it might be needed someday.

Cheers
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Adiwana: 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2020
tarantino1:

It is conspiracy. Bill Gate's father firm is a law firm that has partnered with various law firms. It is no longer what it once was.

Gate's father has since retired and now works in the philanthropic business with his son.

Bill gates company was a small fish in the Fry for over 5 years with $2m+ in revenue before it landed a wonderful opportunity in the hands of IBM

Just relax Bros, because you no sabi this thing pass me

Lol

This is so cliche. The same story that has been passed around for decades. This is the same way folks like you will think Jeff Bezos started from a bookshop without knowing what kind of family Jeff came from and the amount of money he was even given in the first place to start Amazon.

As i said am not going to be the one to educate you on this. Go and do your own research. But for the records,just like Unilever,Microsoft was already a company that was in existence before Bill came in and turned it into a tech company. You can research on what the name of the company was,what it did,etc. Reddit will do very well in helping to educate you on the backgrounds of The Gates family. You can choose to call it conspiracy,you can choose to feed off on what you think you know. That's on you
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Germi9: 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2020
lolz!!! you brag finish you say you no dey brag..your networth na for your pocket ..who you epp!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) / NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.