Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates (79683 Views)

BBNaija: All Housemates That Have Been Disqualified From Reality Show / BBNaija: All Housemates Are Up For Possible Eviction / BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by TheRareGem1(f): 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2020
If so, wetin carry you go bbnaija then ? All this double standard mofos sef.
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by nathyx(m): 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2020
Please Where is the video which Kidd said all this trash Stop trying to Defame his Character Layton fan
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Chucks234: 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2020
swiz123:

He made a statement of fact.

You can be motivated by it, or be intimidated by it

or better still, keep sulking at it

Actually it is not fact because I havent seen his bank account. Abi u be him account officer? They said he is a billionaires son not that he is the billionaire.
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Ayobami7(m): 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2020
hmmm
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Tjiaz(m): 11:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
He never mentioned anything like that in the video now.
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by cooltola(m): 12:26am On Aug 20, 2020
nothing to brag on especially if it is your daddy money, that is the difference.
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 20, 2020
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by neutral2000: 4:28am On Aug 20, 2020
Okay
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by mercyland93(m): 7:53am On Aug 20, 2020
So what's he looking for then. I thought the game is to enrich good behavior, manners and talents with no lackadaisical attitude...
If u are rich, then stay for ur papa house and keep shut..
Make them vote this nonsense man out joooo.

*my first comment as regards BBN.
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by DeAlphaMale(m): 9:06am On Aug 21, 2020
Missyajoke:

That's why corruption thrives in the country. When the father has already gathered enough wealth for his unborn generations.
But would you let ur children work for food when you're so rich... Corruptions is already a norm.. its everywhere and there's no abolishing it u gotta make the best of what's in trend

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Missyajoke(f): 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2020
DeAlphaMale:

But would you let ur children work for food when you're so rich... Corruptions is already a norm.. its everywhere and there's no abolishing it u gotta make the best of what's in trend

You're right but one has to thread with caution.
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by 99thEnemy(m): 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
swiz123:

He made a statement of fact.
You can be motivated by it, or be intimidated by it
or better still, keep sulking at it
lalasticlala, dish this man one plate of python pepper-soup.
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by 99thEnemy(m): 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
illicit:
Nigga didn't even own a business or an invention, hell he didn't have a song to his name

Abuja and London as if he has business there
na who tell you?
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by ideylaff: 2:20am On Aug 22, 2020
Imamshekau:
sad

Typical Blackman, braggings,showoff and chestbeating.Na their way.

You will never see top US billionaires and their family members make such comments most of them live simple lives and are more involved in philanthropic gestures.

Terry Waya , Kidwayas dad is all fronting/hype and more money bn thrown around all over the place....

He is not a billionaire for fact.....
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by ideylaff: 2:30am On Aug 22, 2020
Chucks234:

Actually it is not fact because I havent seen his bank account. Abi u be him account officer? They said he is a billionaires son not that he is the billionaire.

i repeat.... Terry Wayas money is nothing but noise and audio money
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Caleycash(m): 10:56am On Sep 05, 2020
ObaKlaz:
Just six words and two punctuations from me got you convulsing like this!

You see? You've successfully given credence to my assesment of your mental state and level. On top of that, your education is piss poor; it's written all over the way you type.

Please, mention me again; I could use some amusment on this rather hectic, serious Wednesday. grin
Hahahaa, since my mental state is whatever you stupidly assume then why reply me!?... you need mental evaluation for replying a mentally unstable person cus you are stupidly mad!, having a noble price in English language without a dime makes you more wretched than your father, mad man quit being jealous and spend your own father's money!!!
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by nisayvx(f): 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
It's great when you have a good net worth, it means that your business is going well, congrats! By the way, I recently read various articles about how to make a good net worth and found a story about Yo Gotti, I think you know who I'm talking about. I like this guy and I think he's very talented and he made a lot of money thanks to his talent. Since he appeared in the music world, he has been considered one of the greatest rap stars in the US. So, his net worth is $ 5 million and it is growing every year. By the way, I was surprised when I found out about Yo Gotti kids, after reading an article about his biography and personal life. He has six children from two relationships. I think if you like this rapper, you will find the article interesting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) / NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.