Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates (79677 Views)

BBNaija: All Housemates That Have Been Disqualified From Reality Show / BBNaija: All Housemates Are Up For Possible Eviction / BBNaija: "All Housemates Have Had Sex" - Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Grandmeister(m): 9:32am On Aug 19, 2020
EXOUSIAng:
FiIRST: I am a big time hater of BBN, Erica is a family friend and mate from Covenant University, but I want to say categorically that I am ashamed to Identify myself with her and will not support any of her immoral acts...

SECOND: A MAN WHO DRIVES HIS FATHERS CAR IS NOT FIT TO SIT AT THE TABLE OF MEN WHO OWN BICYCLES.
Your second quote is the most ridiculous thing I’ve read this morning.

6 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by pricklewane: 9:33am On Aug 19, 2020
Or be irritated by it.

This was how foolish people like you worshipped Obi N Hushpuppi but where are they now.

swiz123:

He made a statement of fact.

You can be motivated by it, or be intimidated by it

or better still, keep sulking at it

5 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by udemzyudex(m): 9:33am On Aug 19, 2020
Well I'm not a fan of the show but according to what I've read, who pass you don pass you.

Whether he made the wealth himself or not.
This life is not fair after all Some people were born with a silver spoon, they were given a better head start in life, is that their fault? Naa.

Don't feel intimidated, he said the truth though.

10 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by femi4: 9:33am On Aug 19, 2020
NaijaDonCast:
Ameobo konnect, So Erica and Kid were sitting down to gossip Laycon the Bayern Munich of this BBN season, what are you doing in the house and why are you also scared like the rest of em housemates whenever Sundays eviction roll around if you are not there for the money abi you came to find a wife?
grin
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by dru23(m): 9:33am On Aug 19, 2020
EXOUSIAng:
FiIRST: I am a big time hater of BBN, Erica is a family friend and mate from Covenant University, but I want to say categorically that I am ashamed to Identify myself with her and will not support any of her immoral acts...

SECOND: A MAN WHO DRIVES HIS FATHERS CAR IS NOT FIT TO SIT AT THE TABLE OF MEN WHO OWN BICYCLES.

3 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by GamalNasser: 9:34am On Aug 19, 2020
EXOUSIAng:

Another middle class Epistle

5 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by EXOUSIAng: 9:34am On Aug 19, 2020
Grandmeister:

Thats your business, I wasn't writing for everyone to understand...
I am responding for what I write you are responsible for your capacity to comprehend

7 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Princedapace(m): 9:34am On Aug 19, 2020
ObaKlaz:
We are all so money-crazed and obsessed. Leaders, followers, the youth, the clergy, everyone! We worship money so much, the negative effects pervade every sphere of our national life.

We all need to sit and mull over the words of Jesus Christ Himself, "...for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of things which he posesseth.

If you are a Nigerian parent reading this, you owe a great responsibility to re-orient your children to better the Nigerian society.

Our value system needs to change.

...Erica still wishes the Kidd has Laykon's MIND, though she's sprung on the Kidd's looks and money.

Yea, Nigerians in particular are obsessed with money. That is the reason corruption can never end. I don't know why we are like this though. It is so in our gene. We respect money before humanity.

5 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by EXOUSIAng: 9:36am On Aug 19, 2020
GamalNasser:

Another middle class Epistle
OK
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Grandmeister(m): 9:36am On Aug 19, 2020
EXOUSIAng:

Thats your business, I wasn't writing for everyone to understand...
I am responding for what I write you are responsible for your capacity to comprehend
Still doesn’t make it any less ridiculous. Tell Donald trump that the money his father gave to him in which he used in building his own empire was for naught.

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Xioxing: 9:38am On Aug 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Incumbus and Sucumbus Sponsored Show Designed to Rope the Destiny of the youths of this Generation to irrelevant and Non Essentials things that Has no Effects on their Life Here on Earth and In Eternity..

#BewareOfTheCraftinesOfThedevil

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by maitrelalley1(m): 9:38am On Aug 19, 2020
techmo:

How can a man who owns Private jets, own hotels in London and Nigeria, who sponsors the like of James Ibori, Orji Kalu, George Akume in elections. Be valued for a wristwatch?? Which kin billion USD wristwatch be that

Only if you know how much May weather's wrist watch costs and I do hope you agree that he was only bragging and boasting ?

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by femi4: 9:38am On Aug 19, 2020
EXOUSIAng:

You will still be struggling with your bicycle by the time he's transformed his father's car into money making machine

6 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by dru23(m): 9:39am On Aug 19, 2020
Grandmeister:

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:39am On Aug 19, 2020
Peace081:
So what is he still doing in d house?

He is holidaying. There is lockdown, he can't travel around the world now so he needs a place to catch cruise with honeys running around him

6 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:39am On Aug 19, 2020
Imamshekau:
sad

Typical Blackman, braggings,showoff and chestbeating.Na their way.

You will never see top US billionaires and their family members make such comments most of them live simple lives and are more involved in philanthropic gestures.
Which billionaire son do you know in USA ?
You guys keep talking what you don’t know go and watch Donald Trump videos on YouTube

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Anyiamaka: 9:40am On Aug 19, 2020
He is that big yet he used connection to get into the house. Stupid Nigerians continue to vote to keep him in the same house.

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by bolaayenimo: 9:40am On Aug 19, 2020
Wehrey..looking like an idiot
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Missyajoke(f): 9:41am On Aug 19, 2020
Nuttella:
How do you know its scripted?

Ask me once again
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:41am On Aug 19, 2020
EXOUSIAng:

motivational quote from poor people who are destiny to be poor

11 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 19, 2020
angry

Kai!!! See grown men commenting on a show for women!!

You are here analysing what a young man said on a pointless show?

You guys need to get something meaningful doing with your time

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by techmo(m): 9:42am On Aug 19, 2020
maitrelalley1:

Only if you know how much May weather's wrist watch costs and I do hope you agree that he was only bragging and boasting ?

Hahahahaaa Mayweather? Mayweather is valued at 500 million USD, just like hushpuppi is valued around 450 million USD.. this are noise makers, is a shame you don't know Terrywaya's time during the Ovation days you won't have made this funny statement

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by EXOUSIAng: 9:42am On Aug 19, 2020
Grandmeister:

Still doesn’t make it any less ridiculous. Tell Donald trump that the money his father gave to him in which he used in building his own empire was for naught.
Trump is not driving his father's car he could have as well spent the money like the prodigal son, He invested his money worked hard and built himself an empire....
Your Kidwaya hasn't built shit, the money he talks about is his fathers....
Davido has a rich dad but he has worked hard and he is gradually building his own empire...
If you still can't understand after this explanation then I really understand why you feel my comment is ridiculous....

10 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:44am On Aug 19, 2020
ArcFresky:
Someone that didn't work ₦1, is saying his networth?
I and my Father are one .John 10:30

3 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by knowhowk: 9:44am On Aug 19, 2020
titiakins:
He has a big mouth
. Money makes some people to have big mouths ,U never can tell if u too won't have it .Let's see the time u first make ur 1 Billion Dollars
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 19, 2020
illicit:
Nigga didn't even own a business or an invention, hell he didn't have a song to his name

Abuja and London as if he has business there

You dey mind the idiot.

5 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by adelaja70(m): 9:45am On Aug 19, 2020
Terry WAYA his father was the HUSHPUPPI of those years... money laundering, wire wire. But while Hushpuppi worship Gucci, Terry WAYA worship Versace.

14 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by NaijaCover(m): 9:45am On Aug 19, 2020
Money is Good
Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Sandra4luv: 9:45am On Aug 19, 2020
Davido that his father has a lot of money doesn’t brag, with his father wealth,he is still hustling ,I don’t think the guy doesn’t have sense at all, make him dey depend on his father wealth make him no hustle idiot boy

5 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya: My Bank Account, Net-Worth Bigger Than All Housemates by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 19, 2020
LaReinaa:
I can relate... same reason I don’t argue with some fools grin grin cheesy

Relate? Just like he always brag? Brag yours with give aways, lets see how big brag you are..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) / NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.