Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Pst Adenowo: Stop Disgracing Ur Husband: What Do U Need The MAN'S Money For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pst Adenowo: Stop Disgracing Ur Husband: What Do U Need The MAN'S Money For? (1930 Views)

Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price / Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy / ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pst Adenowo: Stop Disgracing Ur Husband: What Do U Need The MAN'S Money For? by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 19, 2020
* I don't understand why you need to marry rich men. It must be because you have decided in your life that poverty will kill you.
* What do you need the man's money for? That you must come and become a parasite on the man's destiny.
* I am not saying a man should not take care of you but when that becomes a criterion.
* Do not marry a man who can pay the price of your wardrobe. Marry a man who can pay the price of your destiny.
* Marry a man who sees your glorious future and knows that "I CAN COPE".
* You are the one disgracing your husband. Must you travel? If they don't see you in London this summer what will happen? They will close Oxford street?
* Stop exposing your husband. Let him be great.

* Guys, any girl who cannot have fun on your budget, she will destroy your destiny. leave her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2NO252JWFE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pst Adenowo: Stop Disgracing Ur Husband: What Do U Need The MAN'S Money For? by stanliwise(m): 9:46am On Aug 19, 2020
Now this is sounding one kin
Re: Pst Adenowo: Stop Disgracing Ur Husband: What Do U Need The MAN'S Money For? by Camelot65: 9:53am On Aug 19, 2020
With these advices female pastors have been giving....... Hmmm I'm not understanding fa
Re: Pst Adenowo: Stop Disgracing Ur Husband: What Do U Need The MAN'S Money For? by donbachi(m): 9:56am On Aug 19, 2020
Most rich guys became poor after they got married poor women..poverty is a disease.marry a poor girl and get infected.cos light and darkness have nothing in common.If u must marry a richman..just be rich.simple.
And if u want a car owner for a husband.park ur own car where car owners parks.

1 Like

Re: Pst Adenowo: Stop Disgracing Ur Husband: What Do U Need The MAN'S Money For? by MJBOLT: 10:10am On Aug 19, 2020
if most nigerian men do not have this mentality of 'giving her money is love',nigerian ladies wont be this entitled.

2 Likes

Re: Pst Adenowo: Stop Disgracing Ur Husband: What Do U Need The MAN'S Money For? by paulolee(m): 10:18am On Aug 19, 2020
louder ma, but its funny this is coming from a female pastor, dts a good way going forward thats if she isnt a hypocrite and if she wasn't guilty of d same act back then..
Re: Pst Adenowo: Stop Disgracing Ur Husband: What Do U Need The MAN'S Money For? by paulolee(m): 10:20am On Aug 19, 2020
Camelot65:
With these advices female pastors have been giving....... Hmmm I'm not understanding fa
the thing de confuse me self oo...i hope its not the case of after gold digging back in thier youthful age, they are now rich and made and now preaching against the same road dt lead them tl riches..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pst Adenowo: Stop Disgracing Ur Husband: What Do U Need The MAN'S Money For? by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 19, 2020
After all those gibberish, tell her to allow poor man marry her daughter now and see her reaction.
Na to dey run mouth like tap dem pastors sabi.
Pastor my ugly black ass. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pst Adenowo: Stop Disgracing Ur Husband: What Do U Need The MAN'S Money For? by dederocs(m): 10:50am On Aug 19, 2020
Poor women need rich men, go for stable women.
Re: Pst Adenowo: Stop Disgracing Ur Husband: What Do U Need The MAN'S Money For? by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 19, 2020
One issue I have with these pastors is how they preach financial liberty, independence and still relate it with husbands... Your husband this, your husband that... Please if you want to preach liberation amongst women , preach it! If you want to preach submission preach it. What's the confusion all about? You preach about having a destiny as a woman, yet everything is your husband this, your husband that? Is her husband the destiny? Too much confusion! They are the genesis of "Christian feminists". Ahhhhhhhhh!

Just look at the title: "stop disgracing your husband, what do you need a man's money for?" Is this not A grade confusion?

2 Likes

Re: Pst Adenowo: Stop Disgracing Ur Husband: What Do U Need The MAN'S Money For? by Camelot65: 10:59am On Aug 19, 2020
Palema007:
One issue I have with these pastors is how they preach financial liberty, independence and still relate it with husbands... Your husband this, your husband that... Please if you want to preach liberation amongst women , preach it! If you want to preach submission preach it. What's the confusion all about? You preach about having a destiny as a woman, yet everything is your husband this, your husband that? Is her husband the destiny? Too much confusion! They are the genesis of "Christian feminists". Ahhhhhhhhh!

Just look at the title: "stop disgracing your husband, what do you need a man's money for?" Is this not A grade confusion?
Mari.......... Ariza grin
Re: Pst Adenowo: Stop Disgracing Ur Husband: What Do U Need The MAN'S Money For? by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 19, 2020
Camelot65:
Mari.......... Ariza grin
Honestly the confusion is too much... These people will conjure words together and dish them out without weighing the reality. They don't want to sound like circular Feminists so they always find a place to insert "husband" no matter how inconsequential it is just to make their men feel relaxed. But truth is they are misleading lots of young wives. Anything outside the Bible is nonsense!

BTW.... Do I know you? grin

1 Like

Re: Pst Adenowo: Stop Disgracing Ur Husband: What Do U Need The MAN'S Money For? by Camelot65: 11:18am On Aug 19, 2020
Palema007:
Honestly the confusion is too much... These people will conjure words together and dish them out without weighing the reality. They don't want to sound like circular Feminists so they always find a place to insert "husband" no matter how inconsequential it is just to make their men feel relaxed. But truth is they are misleading lots of young wives. Anything outside the Bible is nonsense!

BTW.... Do I know you? grin
QED

I think you do, but let's not go into that yet cheesy
Re: Pst Adenowo: Stop Disgracing Ur Husband: What Do U Need The MAN'S Money For? by SifonAbasi(f): 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2020
Food is ready for NL men boys.
Re: Pst Adenowo: Stop Disgracing Ur Husband: What Do U Need The MAN'S Money For? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
Thank you mummy
They won't hear grin
Re: Pst Adenowo: Stop Disgracing Ur Husband: What Do U Need The MAN'S Money For? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Food is ready for NL men boys.
undecided angry
Re: Pst Adenowo: Stop Disgracing Ur Husband: What Do U Need The MAN'S Money For? by mimimiles93: 6:02pm On Aug 19, 2020
Another female Pastor on the beat.
lalasticlala
Re: Pst Adenowo: Stop Disgracing Ur Husband: What Do U Need The MAN'S Money For? by simplepee(f): 6:04pm On Aug 19, 2020
All these female pastors springing out from God knows where.

Nl guys right now.

Re: Pst Adenowo: Stop Disgracing Ur Husband: What Do U Need The MAN'S Money For? by Cumtroller: 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2020
What does this pastor need tithes and offerings for?

Greedy hypocrytical thing.

Re: Pst Adenowo: Stop Disgracing Ur Husband: What Do U Need The MAN'S Money For? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2020
simplepee:
All these female pastors springing from God knows where.

Nl guys right now.
Women being against their own kind to what end?
Re: Pst Adenowo: Stop Disgracing Ur Husband: What Do U Need The MAN'S Money For? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2020
Cumtroller:
What does this pastor need tithes and offerings for?

Greedy hypocrytical thing.

I doubt she does any of these.
Re: Pst Adenowo: Stop Disgracing Ur Husband: What Do U Need The MAN'S Money For? by AfroKnight: 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2020
Palema007:

Pastor Jumoke Adenowo has always been about individual empowerment and now women empowerment.

You probably don’t know her from the “Awesome” days that’s why you think this is about lumping up the woman’s success with a man’s. She teaches individual excellence too. At least that was what I associated with her in those days.

This advice from her is however timely because too many women have normalised selling themselves off to the highest bidder in marriage regardless of the willingness of those men to see their wives grow and blossom as individuals.

2 Likes

Re: Pst Adenowo: Stop Disgracing Ur Husband: What Do U Need The MAN'S Money For? by mimimiles93: 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2020
AfroKnight:

Pastor Jumoke Adenowo has always been about individual empowerment and now women empowerment.

You probably don’t know her from the “Awesome” days that’s why you think this is about lumping up the woman’s success with a man’s. She teaches individual excellence too. At least that was what I associated with her in those days.

This advice from her is however timely because too many women have normalised selling themselves off to the highest bidder in marriage regardless of the willingness of those men to see their wives grow and blossom as individuals.
My type of pastor.
Re: Pst Adenowo: Stop Disgracing Ur Husband: What Do U Need The MAN'S Money For? by Karlifate: 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2020
I've seen a couple of her messages.
She's good tho.

1 Like

Re: Pst Adenowo: Stop Disgracing Ur Husband: What Do U Need The MAN'S Money For? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2020
Karlifate:
I've seen a couple of her messages.
She's good tho.
What's her church name?
Re: Pst Adenowo: Stop Disgracing Ur Husband: What Do U Need The MAN'S Money For? by Tomide007: 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2020
paulolee:

the thing de confuse me self oo...i hope its not the case of after gold digging back in thier youthful age, they are now rich and made and now preaching against the same road dt lead them tl riches..
Adenowo is one of the most popular nigerian architect, she's a smart business woman. She no even get church.
Re: Pst Adenowo: Stop Disgracing Ur Husband: What Do U Need The MAN'S Money For? by Tomide007: 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2020
saaphiere:
What's her church name?
She's not a pastor
Re: Pst Adenowo: Stop Disgracing Ur Husband: What Do U Need The MAN'S Money For? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
Tomide007:

She's not a pastor
Oh! What is she? I know in the video she's a guest speaker.
Re: Pst Adenowo: Stop Disgracing Ur Husband: What Do U Need The MAN'S Money For? by Tomide007: 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
saaphiere:
Oh! What is she? I know in the video she's a guest speaker.
Sorry.I meant that she's not a full time pastor, but a reknown architect. She give talks in occasions and churches. You should check out the buildings she designed by visiting her Instagram account.
Re: Pst Adenowo: Stop Disgracing Ur Husband: What Do U Need The MAN'S Money For? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
Tomide007:

Sorry.I meant that she's not a full time pastor, but a reknown architect. She give talks in occasions and churches. You should check out the buildings she designed by visiting her Instagram account.
Ok dear.
Re: Pst Adenowo: Stop Disgracing Ur Husband: What Do U Need The MAN'S Money For? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2020
AfroKnight:

Oh well, I don't know her. I just find most of them contradictory.
Re: Pst Adenowo: Stop Disgracing Ur Husband: What Do U Need The MAN'S Money For? by AfroKnight: 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2020
Palema007:
Oh well, I don't know her. I just find most of them contradictory.

Where have you been? I heard your boy has apologised for keeping his distance from that girl. grin It is getting spiritual cos I don’t even understand anymore. What manner of “simpery” grin is that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am 35 Years And Wants To Settle Down But My Muslim Girl Had Refuse To Let Me / Can Someone Please Recommend A Heartbreak Songs For Me, It Has Happened Again / My 6 Months Relationship Is About To Crumble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.